Chapter 13

~Third person POV~

The gang had stopped for the day, placing their unconscious friends down carefully so that they could be treated. Hak was sat against a tree, while Tsukiko was laying on her front next to the fire. The three conscious members were also sat around the fire eating their portions of food. Yoon sat next to the sleeping Tsukiko, Yona next to him and the Kija next to her, also being opposite Yoon. 

"What...is this?" Kija asked looking at the so called food in disgust.

"It's dinner. What else?" Yoon answered looking down at his food, he seemed to be thinking deeply about something. 

"Dinner? These are weeds that were growing alongside the mountain trail from earlier, are they not?" Kija seemed to sweat as he looked at Yoon intensely. 

"They're not weeds! I told you they're mountain vegetables that you can eat! Just be grateful that I didn't put bugs in it!" Yoon shouted back, snapping out of his daze.

"Bugs?! You cook bugs?!" Kija shouted, terrified.

"Bugs are nutritious." Yoon stated with a straight face. 

"Princess...Are you faring well...? With this kind of food...?" Kija asked Yona, concerned for her well being. In the background you could hear Yoon shout in protest. 

"I still can't eat the bugs, but...I'm rather used to it. Because I...have had no room to say...that I dislike it." Yona's face went blank as she recalled the things she, Tsukiko and Hak had to eat as the journeyed to the Wind Clan.

"Ever since Yoon came along, our meals have become really good! They were bad when it was just me, Tsukiko and Hak...Huh? Why are you crying?" Yona ranted on, though she stopped when she realised that Kija was crying. Yoon had perked up at the mention of his name and the compliments she gave his food. 

"What did you say about my food? I can't hear you." Hak's voice rang out as he lent against the tree, his left arm resting on the band of his robe.

"Hak, you're awake? How is you're injury?" Yona had walked over to them and was resting her hands on her knees as she lent towards him.

"Injury? What about it? More importantly, what did you say about my food?" Hak asked her again, gesturing for her to tell him. 

"Food? What about it? Oh, were you hungry?" Yona tilted her head grinning as she brushed the topic aside. Hak smirked at the ease she showed at avoiding the subject.

"Can you move? Do you want me to feed you? Here, open wide." Yona pushed a spoon into his face, Hak stared at the spoon blankly for a bit before opening his mouth with a small blush on his cheek.

"Princess! Leave an odd task like that to me!" Kija butted in grabbing the spoon from her hand and holding it near Hak's face. The two began bickering, making a certain silver haired girl groan and wake up. Hak and Kija stopped fighting as they turned to look at the small girl as she sat up slowly and rubbed her eye. She then stretched her arms over her head, just to retract them quickly as a sharp pain stung her back, making her yelp and moan in pain. 

"Be careful. Your wounds were opened during the fight." Yoon informed her softly as he crouched in front of her. She looked down sadly.

"Sorry. You had to carry me here. I must have been heavy." Yoon stared at her in disbelief.

"Tsu, you're far from heavy. You're actually really light, it makes me think you haven't been eating properly." Yoon told her placing his hands on her shoulders gently. 

"Now you need to eat something. Here." He handed her a small bowl of food. She just shook her head and laid back down turning away from him.

"I'm not hungry thank you." She declined quietly. Yoon frowned as he turned to the others.