Chapter 16

(HIII A/N at the beginning of a chapter woooaahhhhh. Just italics is thoughts. Underlined italics are voices inside Tsukiko's head NOW ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!! WOOOO)

~Third person POV~

The gang had made it a little ways away from the Seiryuu village, when Yoon realised they didn't know where they were going. 

"Kija. Do you know where the next dragon is?" Yoon asked facing the white dragon.

"That's......right......The next......of the four......dragons..." Kija collapsed.

"Kija?!" The group (minus Hak and Shin-ah) shouted in concern. 

"It... must be fatigue. It's because he was digging with all his strength earlier." Yoon explained, kneeling next to the man. Tsukiko took the stop as a chance to rest, her fever was still there and her wound was still bleeding. 

'What should I do? Yoon is looking after Kija, I can't just go over there and ask for help. That'd be selfish.' Tsukiko thought as she pulled her knees to her chest. The others had gotten up and followed Seiryuu who had ran away from Kija, due to him being creepy. So she was left alone. 

'I wish someone would think of me first...It's always Yona-nee.' Tsukiko sighed, tears started falling down her cheeks, her breathing became heavier as her chest ached. Decided she should find the others she pulled herself up and began walking towards where she could sense the group. When she found them , they were surrounding a wet shaking Seiryuu. 

"Let's start a fire to warm Seiryuu up...and cook the fish he caught." Yoon suggested, everyone nodding their heads in reply. 

The group sat around the fire that was cooking their food, Kija was resting. But Tsukiko was sat against a tree by herself, she stared at the group that were smiling and laughing together. None of them had even thought to check on Tsukiko, even Yoon seemed to have over looked her. It may have been to the fatigue or just simply her visibility to him wore out, but he hadn't called out to her since they had been at Seiryuu's village. 

Yoon passed everyone bowls of food, each accepting with gratitude. When he turned to give Tsukiko her portion he noticed her weakened state for the first time, her complex was paler than usual, bags under her eyes, she looked slightly thinner than normal. She seemed to be deep in thought about something too. It was then he realised that he hadn't talked to her since they were in the caves. 

His eyes widened and filled with guilt, slowly he walked over to her and plopped down on her left. 

"Tsu..." He called softly, voice full of guilt. She only smiled at him, but he could tell it was fake, her eyes were filled with sadness and loneliness.

"I'm sorry Tsu....I-" He started but was cut off as Tsukiko lent her head on his shoulder.

"It's okay Yoon. I'm used to being forgotten by now. Plus you were looking after Kija. So it's understandable." Tsukiko spoke quietly. 

"No Tsu. It's not okay, you shouldn't be used to something like that. I'm so sorry Tsu. I would never forget you." Yoon lay his head on top of hers. 

"Also here is your food. You haven't eaten in a couple of days and you had a fever earlier." He said handing her the food he had poured out for her. 

"Thanks Yoon, but I'm not really hungry." She spoke weakly.

"Tsu, you have to eat. You're getting weaker." Yoon forced her to take the bowl.