Chapter 19

(A/N Italics are thoughts. Underlined italics are the voices in Tsukiko's head. Hope you enjoy the chapter)

~Third person POV~

"Come Tsukiko. We must take you back. Yoon has been worried sick." Kija shouted as he began running ahead, pulling the petite girl behind me. 

"Wait Kija..." Tsukiko's voice trembled as she struggled to stay out of people's reach. 

"What's wrong Tsukiko?" Kija stopped turning to face the shaking girl. His eyes held nothing but concern as she didn't answer him, just looked around, seeming very cautious of those around her. 

"Come on." He urged her gently, picking her up and carrying her bridal style. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she tried to calm her nerves. After a bit of walking the pair ran into Yoon. Literally.

"Hey! Watch where you're going Kija!" Yoon shouted not looking up as he pulled himself off the ground and dusted off any dirt. Kija slowly let the silver haired princess down.

"Yoon...." Tsukiko called, very quietly. Her soft voice caused the genius pretty boy to snap in her direction, his eyes teared up and he lept at the younger girl, embracing her tightly. 

"Tsu

"Tsu..." His shaky voice called back as he cried into her shoulder. Once the initial surprise wore off, Tsukiko began crying herself, clutching onto the fabric of his shirt. 

"I'm so glad you're okay. I was so worried." He whispered into her ear, holding her tighter, if that was even possible. Tsukiko wasn't complaining, she had been reunited with Yoon, he hadn't forgotten her, he was worried. 

"Yoon...I-I was s-so s-scared..." She stuttered out, her voice weak, tears still streaming down her face. 

"It's okay Tsu. You're safe now. I've got you." He cooed into her ear, effectively calming her down. 

"Ryokuryuu is close." Kija spoke up looking in a random direction. He then turned to the younger pair, silently telling them to hurry.

"Let's go find the others." Yoon smiled at her, grabbing her hand and following after Kija who had just run off. Tsukiko smiled to herself and squeezed Yoon's hand, happy to be with him again. 

"Princess, that man is Ryokuryuu!" Kija shouted as they ran under a bridge and met with the other half of their group. Not knowing how to face her sister and Hak, Tsukiko hid herself behind the slightly panting Yoon, who in turn faced her with a look of confusion. She just continued to stare at Yona and Hak, a pained look in her eyes. 

"It's okay Tsu." Yoon whispered reassuringly. 

"You'll be on your way, huh?" Hak asked menacingly, grabbing the green haired man in a headlock. 

"I'm Ryokuryuu..." Jae-ha gave up, not wanting to be choked to death (He's enjoying the choking though. Pervert.) 

"You were Ryokuryuu...?" Hak asked hesitantly, not believing that the pervert he met on the street was the green dragon.