Chapter 14

~Third person POV~

"Kija? Are you certain?" Yona looked at him in awe. 

"Yes. Right here...Seiryuu is somewhere inside." Kija confirmed looking up at the mountain. Tsukiko cheered as she ran ahead to where the entrance was. Yoon quickly ran after her scolding her for running off on her own. This others calmly walked after the pair and once they were together again began walking through the entrance. Kija leading the way with Tsukiko skipping by his side.

"They excavate the rocks and live here?" Hak asked looked around the cave. Tsukiko looked around in awe of the place and how they did this themselves. 

"Hold on. It's dangerous! Any careless moves and..-" Yoon was cut off as Kija shouted about not caring, causing Tsukiko to laugh at the face he was making. 

"It's just that when me and Tsu entered your village we were put in a cage and nearly killed." Yoon deadpanned. Tsukiko shivered and slowed down before she ran behind Yoon clutching his hand tightly.

"I don't wanna be put in a cage again..." She whispered quietly. Yoon looked down at the shaking girl and smiled reassuring her that they wouldn't let her be put in a cage ever again.

"We need to be more discrete." Yoon began to sweat. The sound of fabric moving caught the attention of the silver haired princess as she moved to hide behind the boy more.

"We have guests...?" An old man asked as he stepped out from behind some fabric that were covering other rooms. The groups heads all snapped towards the man surprised as his sudden entrance. 

"Bring Seiryuu here!!" Kija bluntly shouted, Yoon looked at him in disbelief before he turned away. 

"Now that's being too forward." He commented. The people that had shown themselves looked at each other in confusion. 

"Seiryuu...?" Looking at the others behind him the man seemed confused. 

"There is nobody here with a name like that." He answered them calmly. 

"It is not a name. It is the person who has the blood of the dragon. He does not need to hide. Tell him that this person is waiting." Kija explained, drawing the attention to Yona who looked shocked at the sudden attention. The man just stared at her blankly.

"I don't know what it is you are telling me...Don't you have the wrong location? This is nothing but a small village. It's a place where the poor who managed to escape from the conflicts of the fire tribe...thrive in peace. We are not disturbed very much, so this is a bother." The old man explained to them.

"But..-" Kija started only to be cut off by Yona.

"I'm sorry. We were traveling to find someone but, it seems he wasn't here. But we are tired from our journey and we have 2 injured people." Yona pointed to Hak and Tsukiko, Hak opened the front of his robe, while Tsukiko clutched Yoon's hand tighter, causing said boy to wince and gently squeeze her hand back.

"Will it be okay if we rest here for a little bit?" She continued.

"That...must have been difficult." The man hesitantly answered, glancing at the small girl hiding behind the strawberry blonde haired boy. 

"As you see, we are a poor village. So we cannot provide special treatment..." The man trailed of still eyeing the silver haired girl. 

"We don't mind. Thank you." Yona was grateful for the opportunity to rest for a bit. Suddenly a person wearing a mask walked past her. At the same time another mask wearing person walked past Tsukiko, bumping shoulders with her as he walked past. Her eyes followed the figure as he disappeared into a entrance another part of the massive cave.