TOP Secret (T.O.P FanFiction)

By CoupDeTOP

Elise has been secretly dating Big Bang's member T.O.P for a few months now but has been keeping it from her... More

Chapter One: Morning Kisses
Chapter Three: Baby Good Night
Chapter Four: All For Myself
Chapter Five: G- Dragon
Chapter Six: Minty Hair
Chapter Seven: Quickly Back To Normal (Ft. Gwiyomi!)
Chapter Eight: Sudden a kisses
Chapter Nine: First Kiss
Chapter Ten: Blue Bracelet
Chapter Eleven: A Case of Broken Heart
Chapter Twelve: Love Of My Life
Chapter Thirteen: I Dont Want You
Chapter Fourteen: I'm A Boy
Chapter 15: Photoshoot
Chapter 16: Last Date
Chapter 17: I Thought You Were My Friend
Chapter 18: True Love
Chapter 19: Slow Dance
Chapter 20: I Think I'm Sick
Chapter 21: I Love You
Chapter 22: Attempt at Dinner
Chapter 23: Winter
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 25: Pantaloons
Chapter 26: Panic Attacks & Smokey Weddings
Chapter 27: Japanese, Teacher, Dancer, & Photographer?
Chapter 28: Love Confession
Chapter 29: Jiyong's Emotion
Chapter 30: Drunk Slip Ups
Chapter 31: Round Three
Chapter 32: New York
Chapter 33: Strong Baby
Chapter 34: Jesse
Chapter 35: Winter Snow
Chapter 36: Rain, Rain Go Away
Chapter 37: I Do.
Chapter 38:The Rest Of Your lives
Chapter 39: Sweeter Than You.
Chapter 40: Authors Note

Chapter Two: You're Not My Jagiya

9.1K 229 81
By CoupDeTOP

Our food soon arrives at the table leaving me to stare down at the steaming platter in front of me. I unravel the fork wrapped up in a napkin and pick at the scrambled eggs that laying upon my plate. "So how's school coming along?" my mom asks as she cuts a piece of juicy sausage dropping it in her mouth.

I shrug. "Eh, I guess its okay.  I'm getting my stuff ready for school."

She nods and then begins to speak again.

"That's great honey, what elementary are you going to teach at?"

"Are you gonna teach at Hargrove? its right by the house."

My head shakes and I stuff a piece of pancake in my mouth. "Somewhere bigger."

"Hamilton?"

It melts on my tongue leaving me to lick my lips. "...uh I'm not planning on teaching in America."

My mom sighs and sets down the silverware with an annoyed look on her face. She instantly knew what I was talking about. "Elise, we spoke about this. Why would you want to work in an Asian country. You wouldn't fit in."

I roll my eyes and groan. "Mom please. Not now."

"And when are you going to get married?"

I look up at her blankly. "What."

"Elise if you're planning on moving to China-"

"Korea"

"Korea," she continues. "Then you're going to need someone to protect you."

"How about my boss's son. " Dad suddenly says with a smile.

Damn I thought he forgot about that.

"He's not my type." I say quickly, sipping on a glass of Orange juice before he could ask why.

"Well He says he would love to meet you. I think you  should. Remeber the lunch this afternoon?"

"Dad no, please. I've met him before and I just don't think he's my typ- "

He glares at me. The mood of the conversation quickly changes making the tension in the air almost thick enough to cut. "Well...I don't approve of any one who I don't think is your type," Evan begins to say, placing his elbows on the table. Before I could reply, my dad's phone goes off.

"Hello? Hmm...yes, she'd love to!" He glances at me then back down at his plate.

His thumb presses the screen softly before he looks over at me. "Can you meet his son now?"

"Dad I told you that--"

He gives me a stern look.

"Yeah, sure." I sigh deeply,  making my bangs blow up out of my face.

With that I pick up my black iPhone and look for Seung Hyun's messages.

Me: My dad is playing match maker again ugh

Baby Bingu TOP: Maybe it's time we tell them?

A finger places itself between my teeth and I began to bite it lightly. What should I do...

Me: Yeah, come over in two days we can talk about it then.

Baby Bingu TOP: Okay, love you. Jiyong is pulling me back to practice this dance number

I giggle quietly then set my phone down on the table. "So um...how am I supposed to meet up with him? I left my car at the house." I say.

"Hmm? He'll pick you up once you've finished eating."

I look down at my plate and realise that I was practically already finished.

Damn my hunger.

Okay, okay, I can do this. Just don't lead the poor boy on. Maybe he'll think that I'm boring and won't ever want to see me again. I'll just stay quiet and only talk when asked, maybe then he'll notice that I don't like him.

"But it seems as if you're already done...," dad begins to say while tapping the side of his reading glasses with his index finger.

Damn it.

"I'll just message him to come pick you up."  I breathe in deeply and reach for my phone.

11:37

~~~~~~~~~~~

When everyone finished we walked outside and they got in the car. "See you later sweetie. Good-luck," she winks. I give her a small smile until they pull out of the parking spot and drive off. That's when my mouth turns into a miserable frown. My hand reaches for my phone in my back pocket and I instantly begin to dial the number my dad had given me before they left. The phone begins to ring slowly and suddenly someone picks up. "Um..hello?"

"Oh, is this Elise? Mr. Gevanni's daughter?

I tuck a piece of dark hair behind my ear. "Yeah. Where are you now?" I ask, shifting my weight over to my other leg. "I'm pulling into the parking lot now."

My eyes travel up from the ground to see someone driving a silver Lexus into the parking spot in front of me. A boy about the same age steps out of the vehicle and smiles. I take the phone away from my ear and hang up the call. "Hi, I'm Jesse." He says. "Nice to meet you, I'm  Elise." The corners of his mouth turns up more as I state my name. "Well then 'Elise' how about we go get some coffee at StarBucks?"

I nod before he leads me to his car. We both walk towards the vehicle but before I could reach for the handle he jumps up and opens the door. "Oh, thank you." Jesse nods and walks back around the car to get in the driver's seat. While he did so, I reach over my right shoulder to grab the seat belt. 'Click'

Jesse opens the door and sits inside, grunting lightly as he hits the seat. "Man, I'm so tired, school is wearing me out!"

I plaster a fake smile on my face and force a fake giggle. Oh god this is horrible. "Alright, let's go."

We drove down the street a few blocks before we enter a small plaza. The large green sign of the Starbuck's logo instantly catches my eye. Jesse parks the car then walks around to open the door for me. I thank him and begin walking towards the entrance. I was about to open the door but he opens that for me too. Wow, he's actually a gentleman.

 "So, Elise...," he begins to say as we step inside the coffee stained building. I take in a deep inhale to smell the freshly baked muffins. "Yes?"

"I know we just met for real this time, but I've been really looking forward to meet you." He flashes a smile at me and I smile back. "Yeah well, here I am."

Jesse chuckles then runs his fingers through his light brown hair. I glance at the menu and decide that I would have a grande Java Chip Frappuccino. What's the point about having strange cup sizes. I never understood it. "What are you going to have?" he asks, breaking the silence with a smirk. "I'm going to have the Java Chip, you?"

"I'll just have Blueberry scone."

Fancy. But I'm not a big fan of over confident men. I nod my head in response and quickly look away. "Hello," He smiles. "Can I have a grande Java Chip and a blueberry scone." he says, his eyes pasted on his overfull wallet. My eyes widen a bit. Holy tap dancing Jesus he's rich. Well of course, he's the son of a very rich man. "Sure," the blonde cashier smiles at him with a flirty wink to follow. I roll my eyes and tap my finger on my cheek impatiently. I let my eyes wander the room in search of a place to sit. God, when is this over?

"Here," Jesse smiles as he hands me the frozen drink and begins walking towards an empty booth. "So Elise, tell me more about yourself?" He brings his scone closer to his face and bites into the pastry slowly. "Well, I'm 23 years old, I have a degree in English and I just finished my student teacher internship."

"Oh cool, you want to teach? What grade?"

"High school." I reply quickly before I take a sip of the chocolatey drink. "That's interesting, are you going to get a job near your house or...?"

"Actually...," I begin, but hesitate to continue. "I want to teach in Korea."

His forest green eyes widen and he coughs in his napkin. "What? Why not here?" I bite my bottom lip lightly and look down at my hands, which were numb from the intense cold that the outside of the cup gave off. "Why does everyone want me to stay here..."

"Well...you're beautiful and I'd really like to get to know you better." He slides his arm out closer to my hands but I pull away before he could get closer. "Jesse I have to tell you something. I didn't mean to lead you on or anything and I really hope this doesn't effect my dad's work but--"

"I like you Elise."

My eyes widen to such an extent that I could practically feel them burst. Uhh...

"Our parents have been trying to get us together for the longest time and I'm really attracted to you and I just hope you're willing to let this relationship go further."

I watch his eyes light up and suddenly lose their spark when I've taken too long to answer.

If I tell him I'm dating Seung Hyun he'll tell my dad. But Seung Hyun has been in New York working on the Big Bang comeback with the guys, if he has to leave now due to what I say, they could never finish the album.

"I...have a boyfriend." I say with a deep sigh to follow at the end.

"What?" Happiness once again slowly fading from his bright coloured eyes.

I sigh, forcing myself to give him at least decent explanation.

"I'm dating someone, I just came here to tell you that. I'm sorry. Please don't take this out on my dad, he has nothing to do with this!"

After I finish my sentence I snatch my purse and hang it over my shoulder. I stand up from the table and rush towards the entrance until I hear Jesse call after me. "Wait!"

I stop in my tracks and turn around to face him. "Yes?" 

"Who's the guy...?"

My stomach begins to twist. I shouldn't tell him...he'll get Seung Hyun in trouble.

I close my eyes tight and breathe in.

This is when I realise that this moment either determines the rest of my life, or ruins it. And I wasn't planning on ruining it. Not today.

"His name is Seung Hyun!" I scream, pushing myself out through the double doors and onto the side walk.  As soon as I step outside a wave of hard cold air hits my skin. My hand quickly reaches for my phone, which seemed to be trapped in the my back pocket of my jeans.

"Are you serious..." I mumble to myself. Once it falls into my hands I dial the number of my bestfriend.

"Hello?" she asks from behind the other line. I pace back and forth on the pavement before quickly answering. "Come pick me up at Starbucks, hurry!" I demand with a rushed tone in my voice. My shoes tap on the ground beneath me impatiently. "Ooo I'm nearby, give me three minutes!" "Not quick enough!" I yell at the microphone before hanging up the call and turning my head back at Jesse who was now standing in the doorway.

"Elise. Where is this guy from? Do I know him?" He yells loudly  from behind me.

"He's from Korea dammit!" I scream angrily.  Squeeze the sides of my arms, rubbing them to keep me warm.

As soon as I yell my reply, Katy rolls up in her black Camaro and opens the passenger side door for me. "Get in!"  I jump inside the car instantly and as soon as my back hits the black leather seat I close the door and immediately text  Seung Hyun. 

Me: Oppa, this guy is weird, help me

Baby Bingu TOP: What''s wrong?

Me: I'll tell you tonight, Saraghae.

Baby Bingu TOP: Okay, saranghae

"What was that?! Who the heck was that!" Katy squeals while turning the wheel onto a new street.

"I'll tell you later."

Until then I have to figure out what I'm going to do so Seung Hyun  doesn't  have to leave New York. Hopefully Jesse won't say anything about this incident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter it was pretty long o.e anyway, please vote and comment. If you have any questions just message me, any feed back is grately appreciated! oki doki, love you VIP's   ~ ギャビー

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 206 25
An AU where South Korea is more accepting of homosexuality, especially when 2 of kpop's biggest stars come out. Kwon Jiyong, better known as G Drago...
836 41 28
(This story is in First POV and I will using my name and all members are in their younger days) ~~~~~~ Hannah had never thought of what was going to...
147K 4.4K 30
Big Bang is getting apart and not in one way with Seungri anymore.Seungri try to fix the problems he had made up but he is not strong anymore.He need...
41.5K 1.5K 26
While Korean boyband Big Bang visits Los Angeles to promote their upcoming album they stop by a Korean restaurant. As luck would have it, they are ac...