Alpha Theo || ✓

By waenker

Holly was always aware of the Alpha of the Black Dawn pack, with that pack being the very pack that had take... More

00 | alpha theo
01 | happy birthday
02 | four against one
03 | alpha theo
04 | pack rivalry
05 | favourite crisps
06 | wolfsbane
07 | failed attempt
08 | the bond
09 | wolfie
10 | hollybear
11 | daddy dearest
12 | grilled cheese
13 | eliza
14 | tell me
15 | the real monster
16 | cardella?
17 | don't push limits
18 | relax big bro
19 | don't test me
20 | grey
21 | she cared
22 | the twins
23 | welcomed
25 | hit the road, jack
26 | he's my brother
27 | tension
28 | you know nothing
29 | future luna
30 | angry alpha
31 | necklace?
32 | his mistake my mistake
33 | love
34 | meetings, meetings
35 | the mark
36 | alone
37 | showtime
38 | the evil twins
39 | truth
40 | monster
41 | human strength
42 | decisions
43 | mama
44 | comfort
45 | luna holly
Announcing: The Luna

24 | have faith

18.6K 507 101
By waenker

"Alpha, Luna." Pack members walked past me while Theo and I made our way around the park after his speech, bowing their heads to us in respect as they went on with their day. 

There were smiles all around the park after Theo announced that he had found their mate-- no one seemed to care who I was, or who I could be, the only thing that mattered to them was that they finally had a Luna after twenty years. 

After Theo's speech, he has been stuck to my side as people congratulated us and welcoming me. 

Despite the announcement of me being Theo's mate, I still wasn't the pack's official Luna until a ceremony was held-- a ceremony that can only be held on a full moon. 

"Theo!" Suddenly, Theo was no longer at my side. Coldness brushed against my skin as if his warmth was ripped away from me. Snapping my head to the side, I saw a young woman-- the same young woman that wasn't exactly pleased to hear about me. 

The young woman had wrapped her arms tightly around Theo neck, his arms instinctively following to her waist after he recovered from the shock. I felt my brows furrow as I narrowed my eyes towards the two, my wolf roaring in my head as I watched another woman all over my mate.

Within me, my wolf growled however, I managed to hold it in. Seeing someone so close to our mate displeased my wolf immensely. 

"God, I've missed you so much!" The girl in Theo's arms chirped, pulling away but leaving her arms securely around his neck making them seem too close for my comfort. 

"Faith?" Theo pulled his arms away from her body, pulling her arms off of him gently and forming distance between the two. "What are you doing here?" The girl smiled up at my mate giddy. 

"I decided to come back from training camp to surprise you and Ella, silly! I've been looking for you this entire time but clearly, you were a bit occupied." She replied, her eyes shifting to me slyly as she spoke. I let a low growl, my eyes narrowing further in her direction. 

She hadn't done anything, but I was still annoyed at her presence. I didn't really have a reason at this very moment, but I didn't care. 

Keep your hands to your bloody self.

Theo's head snapped to me at the sound of my growl, his eyes widening a fraction before a ghost smile fell upon his lips, the corner of his lip twitching slightly as he smirked. He stretched his arm out of him as he pulled me closer to him, his arm resting on my shoulders. 

"Holly," He addressed me. "This is Faith, she is Cardella's best friend and a close family friend." I turned to Faith, giving her a fake smile as she looked back at me and sending me one of her own. "Faith, this is my mate Holly." 

"Big bad Alpha has a mate, about time." She laughed, a hand stretched out to slap Theo on the arm. Unconsciously I let out a little growl, quickly acting by faking a cough to hide it. I wasn't sure if it worked as Theo squeezed on my shoulders, leaning in my hair as he muffled a laugh. 

Slowly but surely I was getting pissed off to the limit.

How could he think it was funny? Clearly this girl was trying to flirt with him and he had to know that unless he was thick in the head. 

How could he simply let on her hit on him like that? Were they like this before? Before I came?

The thought of the two of them getting it on before he even knew about me made me feel absolutely repulsed. 

I pulled myself away from Theo, attempting to walk away from the two-- who obviously seemed chuffed to be in each other's presence. I, however, wanted no point in their lovely conversation. 

Before I could get far enough, Theo grabbed on to my arm. "Where are you going?" I heard from behind me. I rolled my eyes dramatically before turning around. 

"I'm going to find Eliza." 

"Faith can come with you, I'm sure she hasn't seen Eliza in ages." He looked back at Faith, who kept her sight on my mate, not hers. "Right?" She sent a dazzling smile his way.

I growled lowly towards both of them, my patience wearing thin. "I don't need a fucking babysitter, Theo. I'm fine on my own." I watched as reactions between the two varied. Theo's eyebrows had raised high at my tone while Faith beside him had rolled her eyes, her arms crossed.

"Holl-" 

"It's okay T," Faith set her hand on his bicep as she spoke, causing my wolf to go wild within me. Theo didn't seem to notice that her actions were inwardly driving me crazy. "I want to catch up with you for now." Theo looked between Faith and I, an emotion within his eyes set me off-- I didn't know what it was-- as he looked at me, before sighing. 

"T?" I hid my hands behind my back, forming fists as my nails dug into my palm. Faith giggled, her hand still firmly placed on Theo's bicep as if it was natural-- trust me it wasn't.

"Yeah, we have nicknames for each other that we made years ago. He's T while I'm Fee."

I took a deep breath as my nails were digging even deeper through my palm. I badly wanted to skim her face with my sharp nails but I decided against it. 

"Cool." I faked a smile before sharply turning and walking away from the two lovebirds, not really knowing where to go.

As I walked away I took a moment to turn around to see Theo laughing alongside Faith while she flipped her brunette hair in the wind-- she looked like an absolute goddess and it pissed me right off. What pissed me off more was how Theo simply let her touch him. 

Another thing that pissed me off that the cold-hearted and emotionless Alpha was clearly filled with emotion while talking to her. Who was she to him? Because she clearly wasn't just Cardella's best friend. 

While I was still turned, Faith caught my eye and sent me a wink before playfully slapping Theo on my arm while she let out a laugh.

I was fuming but I made no move to see it by storming over to them and ripping her pretty head off and kicking it to the other side of the park. Instead, I settled with sneering at her and turning back. 

By coincidence, as I continued my storm through the park in annoyance I bumped into a familiar raven head-- Cardella. 

"Holly! Congrats man, how does it feel? Everyone knowing your Theo's mate?" She chirped, a cheery smile on her face and she pulled me into a hug. As I was previously fuming, I couldn't help but scoff at her happiness. 

"Shit." Her head snapped up, eyes wide. 

"What you on about? What happened? Her eyes darkened for a moment. "Has anyone said something to you?" She growled, causing me to sigh and shake my head. 

"No," Instantly her eyes brightened back up, her head tilted in confusion as she wanted for me to continue. "Your bestie Faith is here, and she's all over Theo." It was my time to growl as I spoke, unconsciously tightening my fists. 

Instead of looking appalled, Faith let out a loud chuckle, shaking her head humorously. I furrowed my brows. "What?" 

It seemed that it was Annoy Holly day because that was what everyone seemed to be doing lately. Faith, the Theo and now Ella. No one seemed to see how agitated I was getting. 

"Don't worry about Faith, she means no harm." I glared at Ella.

"She means no harm? She has her hands all over my mate!" I snarled, the humourous look on Ella's face never leaving which only made me angrier. "She's over there touching up my mate as if she had the right-- which by the way she fucking doesn't. So allow me as I worry about someone's hands all over what's mine." I felt my wolf attempt to come through,  my wolf felt overly territorial at this very moment. 

"Holly--"

"What?" I was seething, no one seemed to notice how pissed of I was getting. Still, there was a wide smile on Ella's face and it looked as she was ready to laugh as if I had said the funniest thing in the world. 

I wanted to scream.

"You've got to chill babe." She laughed. 

"And why the fuck is that? Would you be chill if someone was basically pouncing all over your mate?" Ella let out a belted laugh, bending down slightly as she giggled. "What is so fucking funny?"

"She has a mate, Holly."

What?

"She's very much mated."

"Excuse me?" 

"Yep." I jumped in shock, Faith's voice popping up out of nowhere. I spun around to see Faith smiling wide at me-- Theo was nowhere to be seen. 

"Fait-- what the heck?" My wolf was still fuming but I had to calm her down, my head spinning.

Why on earth was she flirting her ass off to Theo while she had a mate, where was the logic? What the hell is going on?

Damn I felt drunk. 

"Faith, what did you do to the girl?" Ella snickered, coming up to the brunette girl in front of me and wrapping her arms around her waist. "I've missed you." She spoke, before leaning over and pressing a kiss on her lips. 

Faith giggled as she pulled away; "I couldn't help it." She looked over to me and noticed how my mouth had fallen open-- I was beyond confused. "Holly, close your mouth." 

"Holly," Ella turned to me with her arms linked with Faith's. "Faith is my mate."

"But why were you--" I pointed to Faith, my mouth still agape. "Theo and you-- but I swea--" She rolled her eyes playfully at me, her head tilting to the side as she watched me fumble over my words.

"I wanted to play you a little bit, admit it babes it was quite hilarious." 

"Um, I wouldn't quite agree with you." I scrunched up my nose and squinted my eyes at the two women in front of me that couldn't stop laughing. 

Both the girls threw their arms around me, pulling me along as we walked. "Come on Holly, lighten up."

I'll lighten up your ass babes.

______________________________________

Hey guys! So sorry for the two week delay, it's been so hectic atm!:/ But I'm still updating this story for you guys. 

Let me know what you guys think so far-- p.s I know the story seems to go slightly slower than my other stories but I like this pace-- lmk! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 329 23
Welcome Christian Black. Alpha of the most powerful pack in the world or should we dare to say universe? Red Moon Pack. Largest pack to have ever exi...
88.5K 7K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
459K 13.8K 43
patreon.com/user?u=78988691 Emily is a healer within the Blue Stone Pack, Cain is Alpha of the Fire Crest Pack. They met two years ago by the hand of...
47.2K 1.2K 32
Family means the world to the Luna of the Lotus Pack, Amelia Wilson, and when comes to her pack she will always choose them. However, her life is spu...