Villain Todoroki x Reader [Di...

By pokepawz

Todoroki Shouto, a year after he graduated from U.A, got a big twist in his life which made him join the Leag... More

Chapter 1 - The beginning
Chapter 2 - Caught.
Chapter 3 - Remembered
Chapter 4 - Mother
A/N
[Info] Your Quirk
Chapter 5 - Again.
Kind of Important info
Updating Book
Chapter 6 - The Todoroki Family
1k reads
\\Not an update//
Chapter 7 - Am I safe?
Chapter 8 - How It Was
[Closed] SEARCHING CO-WRITER
Hi!!
Chapter 9 - Training?!?
Chapter 10 - Day 1~
Chapter 11 - Day 2~
Chapter 12 - Day 3~
Chapter 13 - War
Christmas Special!! - A cold night
Chapter 14 - Strange Guests
Chapter 15 - The Plan
Chapter 16 - Clues
Chapter 17 - A Date
[AN] Selena gone 'offline'
Your New Co-Writer and another chapter
19 - Cake and kidnapping
20 - Kill Shouto
21 - Lets Cut Those Strings
22 - This Is Gonna Be Awesome (y/n)
23 - Without a Heart
25 - This sucks
26 - That's What I like to hear
27 - A sadist
28 - insanity
29 - My Sleeping Beauty
I gots some newz!
30 - Like a light you were out
Important
So...
31 - Breakfast
32 - let's go
33 - A lost puppy
34 - I'll have the usual
35 - Proposal
Smol update
Don't keep me waiting - 36
Gain your trust - 37
hay, its me!

24 - I Can't Wait Toga

1.6K 36 70
By pokepawz

You turned your head and met eyes with the smirking girl wondering what the hold up was, you didn't want to wait much longer so you grabbed her hand and began running up the steps and out of the building.

"Sorry Toga but i just can't wait any longer, i wanna go shopping!"

"YEAH LETS GO!"

Toga grabbed at your hand a bit harder and took the lead, and to be honest you were having a difficult time keeping up with the energetic blonde.

"Jeez your slow (y/n), keep up though CAUSE WE'RE ALMOST THERE. See look ahead of us."

Toga released your hand and pointed towards a black shop in front of us, honestly there were multiple shops, but this one stood out the most to you.

"Lets go to that one Toga!"

"Okay Come on."

As you arrived you felt a pair of eyes staring you down, you couldn't help but look to see who it was that was focused soully on you. When you looked up you seen a man in a black hoodie pass by you on the street, you stopped and turned around to look at him as he passed you, but when you did he was no longer there.

"Strange."

You shrugged it off and turned back around following Toga inside of the store.

"Well here we are, since your a villain your gonna need a lot of black, the color of evil and death! But don't forget to through a little something into the mix, Honestly i think something more on the dark side would suit you!"

"Yeah Okay, I'm gonna go look around come find me if you find something you think ii'll take a liking too okay!"

"Mhm Yeah!"

You gave Toga a little wave and turned in a new direction going to the clearance section of the store, You had quiet a bit of money but honestly you didn't wanna spend much. You immediately found something you liked, a lime green skirt! Although the skirt wasn't black you felt fine with it, like toga said 'Throw something into the mix!'

After a few minutes of searching for clothes you were generally happy with what you had in the end.

You had found Two Skirts one green and one black, A pair of fishnets, Two pairs of thigh highs black and white, A black hoodie, and last but not least a black turtle neck.

You grabbed the things you had picked out and had finally met up with Toga.

"Hay Toga Did You-"

"Oh HEY LOOKY!"

"I can't afford all of that Toga jeez."

"Shhh."

Toga plastered on a Ear to ear smirk and whipped out her phone, within a few seconds she put it back into her pocket.

"Uhm Toga?"

Her grin grew larger as a big purple and black portal appeared underneath of us.

"SHI-"

You and toga had fallen into the portal and within merely seconds you had arrived at the Association of Villains Headquarters.

"Oh So She Did Return."

you rubbed your head and met eyes with the owner of the voice.

"Awh you make it sound like a bad thing Dabi~."

You hopped up onto your feet and made your way over to him. You placed your hands on your hips and gave him a stone cold glare.

"You know you missed me~."

You could here is breath hitch and could see his cold expression drop for a split second as well. You got closer to him and now your breast's laid upon his chest, you rubbed your knee between his legs and could see him obviously trying not to lose his composure.

"As i thought, fucking pathetic."

You spat and made your way over to Tomura. You put your hands on his shoulders and snaked them down around his waist.

"And for you Mr.Tomura bitch~."

You were testing yourself along with him as well you wanted to see what your quirk could do.

"Tommarow he die's."

You nuzzeled your chin in the crook of his neck and began laughing but only a bit, you had to contain yourself. You palstered on a stone cold glare once more and brought yourself close to his ear.

"Or Else~!"

You snaked your arms back to your side and made your way over to Kurogiri.

"And You."

You approached him and placed your hands on your hips and gave him an ear to ear grin.

"Your just fine Mr.Portal Dood."

"Why thank you Mrs.(y/n) Your alright as well."

You flashed him one last smile and walked over to toga taking her hand in yours.

"To your house it is!"

You turned around and nodded towards Kurogiri, A portal appeared underneath of you and the clothes and than wala you were at Toga's house.

"Wow you really like red don't you."

"Oh You Know it girl!"

You stood up and took a gander around Toga's room, and honestly it was very well furnished.

"Nice place you got here, you really know how to furnish a place!"

You sat on her bed and ran your hand over her black comforter.

"Oh (y/n) Follow me!"

You Looked up to meet eyes with a cheery blonde once more and hopped up off of the bed following her out of her room.

"Your room is that way, last one on the right!"

"Oh okay thank you, uhm my clothes?"

"I'll get them, its only polite if i do right?"

"Oh yeah thanks Toga!"

"Hmm Yeah its what friends do!"

You flashed her a cheery grin and made your way to your room. You twisted the knob and opened the door, surprisingly it wasn't furnished at all, The only thin there was in there was a bed and a bed stand.

'Guess Since she doesn't really have anyone staying over at all that she didn't find it necessary to furnish in here, Oh well just means i'll ave to do it!'

You Went over to the bed and fell face first on it.

"Fmk his s cofy." (Fuck this is comfy)

"Hay (y/n) feel free to do whatever you want in here okay i honestly haven't had the time to do anything to this room so i just left it alone and put a bed in here, Oh and i'm just gonna leave your clothes here okay."

You lifted your head up off of the bed and flashed her a cheery smile.

"Okay thanks Toga, But honestly you didn't have to do that for me!"

"No really its fine!"

You huffed in defeat and sat up on your bed looking her in the eyes.

"Okay, thanks again Toga i honestly couldn't have asked for a better friend!"

"Awh im touched!"

"Quick Question though Toga?"

"Oh yeah what is it?"

"Am i going to have a partner, and what are the plans for tomorrow?"

"OH YEAH THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT! Yes you'll have a partner actually you'll have two ll tell you who they are tomorrow, And well the plans are for you to kill Todoroki. You get two choices though for what you decided to do with him."

"And whats that~?"

You plastered on a psychotic grin and tried your hardest not to give off your act of innocence.

"You either kill him-"

"Or torture him mercilessly without any hesitation at all."

You pulled the knife out of your sheath and placed it on your bed.

"I Can't Wait Toga!"

---------------------------------------------------

Tododoki Here~!

Sorry for the weird chapter and what not but like i said i'm gonna try my hardest to keep my promise to you guys, and so far I've kept it pretty well!

(Gives self a pap on the back)

IMPORTANT-

In one of the previous chapter's it says that your mother is quirk-less, but i'm gonna switch it up a bit muhaahahha!

(Please don't hate me i love you guys sm and i would literally die if you did lol)

SO- Your mother actually had a quirk but was unaware of it, Her quirk was called control, the way her quirk worked was pretty simple its kinda like Shinso's but you can't prevent control no matter what. Once you speak your quirk is automatically activated and you can make anybody do as you wish whenever you wish(If that makes any sense at all i'm bad at explaining).

You can however deactivate your quirk whenever you want, a risk in using your quirk so much is that you can either get an explicit migraine or a small headache.

Anyways...

Until Next time...

Tododoki out~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.6K 26
you are too powerful since your quirk develop since you were a baby. you are the daughter of the number 3 and number 6 heroes... One day You met a...
136K 4.3K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...
24.3K 996 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
227K 9K 54
Just a villain. A plain cold assassin, born and raised in the darkness of society. Made an outcast by the people you had trusted and tried to isolate...