A Bat and two birds (YJ Lost...

By __FrnksFrThMmrs__

basically about Sky and Dick, how they bond, mischief they get up to, wether sky discoveres her nerdy brother... More

A Bat and two birds (YJ Lost bird ff book 2)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New Book

Chapter 24

467 28 13
By __FrnksFrThMmrs__

AN. in another tree :p I like trees, also, this chapter is personally my favorite, from here may come a third book! Please do comment if you want a third one, I think it'd be fun :)

YOULL NEED THIS LATER!!!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Green~ Brave

Yellow~ Scared

Red~ Angry

Pink~ Happy

Blue~ Sad

Purple~ Nuteral/ average

Orange~ Lazy

Rainbow~ Joking/Random/messing around

I screamed as another syringe hit me, they had been giving me one every few hours, each one a different colour. I yelled, "Quiet princess" he smiled. I growled at my new name then he smiled and pushed another button, a second siringe came out, thats a first, they have always been one at a time, but now...

I yelled as the pain grew and it engected its contents into me, then the two siringes shattered. My eyes widened. So did the scientists. I glared at him and yelled "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?" then the glass around me shattered. I looked around and he yelled for his 'guards' I glared at him and he dropped to the floor unconscious. What the atual hell? That couldn't have been me... could it?

I looked at my restraints and tried to get them off. They came off. I dropped to the floor and looked at the restraints, still on the wall. I looked at my hands. "Woah... this isn't good" I mumbled. Then the guards came in. I stepped back a few paces, I was definitely out numbered. One guard ran at me, I backflipped and sent a kick to his chest. One shot a gun at me, I yelped and raised my hands to priect my face, but the bullet never came. "huh?" I looked up, the bulled had stopped in mid air, I liooked at my hands then grinned. Lets see what I can do...

I looked at one guard and clenched my fist, he grasped hisneck, I moved my hand, flinging him into a wall. I smiled in satisfaction, then all the guards ran at me "GET HER, DONT LET HER ESCAPE! " one yelled. I yelped and stomped my foot hard on the floor, large spiked of earth rose up, knocking them over, injuring most of them. I ran out the room, avoding the clumps of rock and ran out a door. I had no idea where I was but I was going to get out.

I looked around, there was a corridor withdoors, lots and lots of doors. "GET HER!" a assassin yelled. "Eek" I muttered running to the right, they followed, some ran at me but I easily lept around them. I ran down but stopped when an assasin lept infront of me, spinning around a scythe. I lept back, no weapons. I looked at my hands, please work? I moved my arms then dark enegy flew around, I nodded and shot it at him. He flew back and I smirked than made a bee line for the nearest exit. I noticed it was locked and I sighed "Why does this always happen to me? I wondered as I clicked my fingers, a green flame appeared, I threw it down and green flames sorrounded me. I smirked and kicked the door, green enegy flew around my foot and the steel door received a huge hole and fell off its hinges. My eyes widened and I ran outside, I was now on a flat rooftop. I ran, the assassins followed,  "CHEESENUGGETS" I screamed as I lept off the roof, I shot my hands down and created a yellow platform.

I lept down and went into a forwards roll before leaping up and running down the road, the assasins came and I sped up, yellow and green magic came off me, exploding streetlamps and stuff, I now realised how dark it was. I ran to a fence and lept onto it then onto a taller brich wall, I scrambled up then ran across it, the assasins followed. I yelped and ran onto a roof and up to another roof. I kept running and jumping until I found myself in central Gotham. "Okay, urm... agh!" I yelled as assasins came closer. I lept off the building but didn't toutch the ground, "Woah, thats weird"

I said in surprise, the assasins came closer so I flew off and towards the neerest zeta beam, I put in the codes for the batcave and was taken there. I flopped down onto Bruces chair and smirked as Robin came over. "Sky?"

"The one and only" I sighed

I was wrapped into a death hug "Skylar, I missed you so much" he said crying slightly, I hugged him back. "I missed you too dickie" I said gently, as we pulled away his eyes widened. he removed his mask, I did the same, his eyes widened more "what?" I asked.

"eyes and hair!" I looked in  mirror, the tips of my black hair were pink, turning yellow, as were my eyes "Jeez" I muttered.

AN. yayayayay, I hope you liked this or ill cry :-)

Oh, and I have a samsung galaxy tab 3 that won't turn on, I saw a way to pop of the back but it looks to hard and im bound to mess it up, and tips? Thankyou guys x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
17.6K 279 19
I have several ideas in my brain about different romance scenarios, so why not make a oneshot book with them? Also, most of these are x readers! Art...
77.8K 2.2K 16
Damian was happy and bright young man. Well that's what everyone thought at least.. But in reality he is a young boy struggling with depression. He w...
1.5K 68 60
This is the sequel to Renegade: robin's sister. Disclaimer: I don't own the bat family and any other dc characters that might get involved. I also do...