Male reader x pokemon [FINISH...

By Simon-san

What happens when you're sent to another dimension? What if you were suddenly the center of the attention? Wh... More

Chapter 1: encounter
A/n
Chapter 2: A lot stronger
Chapter 3: misadventure
Chapter 4: rest
Chapter 5: New abilty
Chapter 6: escape
Chapter 7: awakening
Chapter 8: Confusion
Chapter 10: Action
Chapter 11: double-danger
Chapter 12: You are....me?
Chapter 13: new companion
Chapter 14: Training
A/n
Chapter 15: Last resort
1k reads!!!!!!
New story!!!!
.STORY'S OUT.
Season 2 Teaser:
Season2 Chapter1: Research
Season2 Chapter2: Back again
Season2 Chapter3: Everybody's here
Season2 Chapter4: Subject 437
Season2 Chapter5: Testing and...
Season2 Chapter6: Fight
THANKS
Season2 Chapter7: Problems
Season2 Chapter8: More problems
Season2 Chapter9: Better be prepared!
Season2 Chapter10: Dangerous
Season2 Chapter11: A mess like this
Season2 Chapter12: Carnage in the Human world
Season2: Chapter13: The fight that distorted time
Season2: Chapter14: Loosing track of dimension
Season2: Chapter15: Unexpected ending
Other stories
UNDERTALE STORY
*\0/*

Chapter 9: Machination

1.3K 27 5
By Simon-san

A/n: 230 views...... 230..... 230..... What an amazing number..... I think I'm gonna do more and more.

You woke up early that night, you couldn't sleep. You watched around and saw that everyone was asleep so you went outside. Jogging was one of your favourite thing to do when you were bored. You ran an hour or so and decided to go back to your room. They were no sound outside, no even a leave was moving, it was too weird. You took a defensive stance and concentrated to make no noise to be ready for the incoming attack. You waited and waited but since you couldn't sence anyone, even with your aura detection ability, you called yourself and started to go home. Poor choice because, the instant you started to walk, something rushed at you but you still couldn't sence it, it was.... Invisible or kinda inexistant. But.... It still touched you and you managed to dodge. Returning to your defensive stance, you tried again sencing him but again, couldn't. He punched you from the back so you turned around and once again, you were punched but this time, on your ribs. Everything went black.

Timeskip morning:

Wally's pov:

I woke up before anyone else, or was I? I looked around and saw that y/n was missing. I started to freak out a little bit but I then saw a post-it saying "I'll be back". I knew then that it was wrote by him so I called down. I went in the kitchen and started to eat some croissants. I heard a noise, someone was waking up.

Timeskip when everyone's awake:

Koju: So..... You said y/n was out for a walk..... When will he get back?

Wally: I don't know.... I've just read the post-it and it says nothing but "I'll be back".....

Genjo: If he isn't here in the next hour, we will go and search for him. Do you all agree.

They all nodded and continued eating still thinking about what was happening. They were all lost in thought until they heard a week knock on the door. They approached the door and, slowly, they opened it and immediately backed away when they saw who it was.

Koju's pov:

I opened the door waiting for some maid or something else but what was my surprise when I saw him, standing bruises cuts and blood all over his body, y/n was back I wanted to speak but he was standing in front of us unconcious. He made one step, a second step, a third..... 'Being almost dead, that's should be impossible for anyone to walk!'. But then, he crashed on the ground. We were all shocked by what we saw. And went wide eyes when we saw all the blood that was falling to the ground. We immediately took him and got to the medical house.

Genjo's pov:

We all went to the medical docs and waited a few hours. I went near a nurse and asked about him.

Genjo: Will he be all right?

Nurse: Well.... In the first place, when you brought him here, he had no more blood left in his veins and that's impossible!

Genjo: He.... I mean..... He's strong enough to survive almost anything.... Oh and yeah! Before you ask, it's because of Ralts that you hear me!

Nurse: Ok.... But, with all the damages he have, it will take an entire week or a month for him to wake u-

Y/n: ONE MONTH?!??!?

They all jumped back at your reaction.

Nurse: HOW'S THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!

Genjo: Told you he's strong.

Y/n: About what happened the other day.....

Genjo: You know... It's only been two hou-

Y/n: I was attacked by robots!

Everyone took a "Huh?" stance.

Wally: Really?

Y/n: Yeah..... I couldn't even sence an aura coming from them so this is my conclusion.

Koju: And this is why you had a 'hard' time beating them.

*Badum tss*

Y/n: Nice one but..... Who wanna go find those who send them?

Genjo: Are you sure you are ok?

Y/n: Yeah, remember that I can heal myself pretty quickly.

The nurse was having a hard time understanding all of it but tried to burst in anyway.

Nurse: If you're healed then you can go.

Y/n: *chuckle* You don't get what's happening am I right?

Nurse: ...... Yeah, I'm a normal nurse and I don't want any troubles.

Y/n: understood!

Without any other words, you teleported everyone, except the nurse, into Oak's office.

Oak: !!!

Y/n: Sorry to surprise you!

Oak: No it's all good.

Y/n: I wanted to warn you, there's some..... How can I say that..... Hum..... Some help please?

Koju: He's having a hard time escaping from legendaries, especially from Giratina.

Oak: Giratina.... You are on trouble my boy....

Y/n: Yeah I know that but I wasn't trying to say that.... We are.... Going to chase some.... Criminals.

Oak: Chasing some robots?

Y/n: Not the robots.... The one who send them.

Oak: Can I help you with that?

Y/n: No.... But know that if I don't come back, don't even try to rescue me. I don't want to put you in this.

Oak: I understand....

Genjo: Can we go now?

Y/n: Yeah.

With that you went outside and got to the place were you've been beaten. When you arrived, nothing was left.'they cleaned everything?' you were thinking. You started to walk away but you remembered of how you fought them and one detail wasn't quite right.

Y/n: You know what?

They all looked at you.

Y/n: What if I told you that I had a piece of metal in my right arm?

Genjo: Did it got stucked when you fought them?

Y/n: Yeah. And what if I say that this piece isn't in my arm anymore?

Koju: It can't be.....

Wally: The nurse tricked us, she is with them I think!

Y/n: Good Wally's right so.... Who wanna go have a talk with her? I'm still a little exausted.

Koju: I'll go

Y/n: Thanks

He disappeared.

Koju's pov:

I went as fast as I could hoping I could catch her in time. I arrived back at this place but she was gone. I went to ask prof Oak about it but I forgot to bring Ralts with me so I took some paper and a pencil and went to his office.

Oak: What's it?

I wrote what happened on one of the piece of paper and showed him.

Oak: And know you wanna find her because she knows where the boss his?

I nodded

Oak: First of all, When she first introduced to me, I asked her where she leaves and she told me that she was in a house a little further on North of the forest.

I nodded again

Oak: That's all I can say, hope it'd help you.

I wrote a "thanks" and run to y)n'es position as fast as I could.

Y/n's pov:

Koju came back and told us everything so right now we were walking to the northern forest. We came to a stop, a really high cliff. I just jumped above it and waited for the others. Slowly, they all climbed it and we continued forward. There was a house, a small house.'maybe they paid her to do that since it doesn't seem that she's the wealthy one' I think. We knocked at the front door and a 'come in' came from inside. We entered the room and she wasn't surprised to see us.

Nurse: Are you here for these piece of metal?

We nodded.

Nurse: Then take it.

Y/n: I guess that you've been paid to do that.

Nurse: Yeah, I'm sorry.

Y/n: You don't need to be sorry about anything, it seems you really needed this money. We will go now.

Nurse: By then.

You all returned to the woods and examined the piece of scrap. On it were some infos like the robot identification number, the date of fabrication and the company name. Something stood at the center of every infos, a weird simbole. You looked at Wally and he had worry in his eyes.

Y/n: What is this simbole?

Wally: I-It's the team...... The team plasma!

A/n: ok guys, I'm back on track. I hope that I'm getting better at writing but since the first chapter has more than a hundreds of views and that since some chapter don't even pass the ten views.... I don't know if it's normal or if you're getting bored.... Anyway, have a nice day folks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 169 28
In a dark future, people and Pokémon are at war with one another. The world was separated into factions depending on status. The most powerful of the...
20.4K 513 22
Have you ever wished that you were apart of your favorite movie? Well guess what! You are now. You were enjoying your day off about to watch your fa...
69.1K 2K 64
You're a normal 16 yo guy except for the fact that you like to think of yourself as a rationalist and like to put forward your... well... let's say...