Adopted by 5SOS?

De prettyinblackthings

I'm Cara. A complete mess that no one wants. I ruin things and wreck peoples lives... That was until they cam... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 FINALLY A UPDATE
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
SEQUAL DESCRIPTON
♡♡
starting youtube?
important youtube video!!

Chapter 11

44.7K 1.3K 949
De prettyinblackthings

Cara's pov

"Cara babe! Your having a nightmare, wake up!" Luke frantically spoke while shaking me.

"W-was I screaming?"

"No, just shaking and and crying and.. " He said but stopped.

"A-and what?" I said with a slight shake in my voice.

"Calling out my name" He said calmly with a smile "Go to sleep babe. We're all going out tomorrow. If you want to talk about the nightmare we can. Upto you though" He added.

I thought about it for a while then rested my head back on his shoulder.

"Y-you was dating a girl I felt most hatred for and you had told her everything that I had ever told you. The my dad suddenly popped into it and then it was when my dad dragged me into a room and forced me to... To have sex with his friend" I cried

"Shhh babe. Sleep, you've had a long week. It was only just a dream" Luke whispered and snuggled me into his warm soft chest.

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up much calmer but had awful pains.

Please no.

No please don't be..

I stood up from Lukes warm cuddle and saw blood on his sheet.

Great my period came during the night and has gone all over Lukes sheet.

"Morning-- Whats that?" He said pointing to the blood stain in printed on his sheet.

"I'm sorry" I told him but he laughed

"Are you on.." He started

"Don't say it"

"Per"

"NO" I yelled laughing

"PERIOD" He yelled while struggling to control his laughter.

"Luke!" I laughed.

"Its fine don't worry. I have spare sheets in the airing cupboard so i'll put these in the washing machine" He spoke giving me a hug "You better put your plugs in before you leak out again" He laughed and a wacked him on the shoulder.

"Its not funny Lucas!" I spoke trying to keep a straight face "Did you just call them plugs?" I laughed and he shrugged.

"I'll go make us all some breakfast while you.... Nevermind" He said and walked out.

I picked up my clothes from yesterday and ran to my room to get my toiletreie bag. I rumaged around to find some type of tampon or plugs as Luke calls them.

"FUCK" I yelled aloud since I don't have any.

"Cara? Are you okay?" A voice said. I opened the door and saw Michael stood there with his green hair messy.

"Erm... Can you do me a favor?" I awkwardly ask.

"Depends what it is..." He spoke leaning against the door frame.

"Go to the shop around the corner and get me some tampons? I'm sorry to ask its just..." I trailed off.

"You want me to get you some plugs?" He laughed 

"What is with boys and calling them plugs?" I laughed.

"Okay whatever. Yeah I won't be long" He told me and walked away.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Calum suggested we go bowling tomorrow since I didn't feel up to it today. Calum thaught me how to play fifa and i'm getting really into it. We've been playing for about an hour or so.

Ashton ordered us all a pizza that was gone within the first 10 or so minutes. I cuddled into the pillow they brought threw to me and tried to sleep but its kind of hard when you have 4 guys screaming becuase they lost on the xbox. Its probably about 12:30pm now and i've been in the same clothes. In the same position all day since I woke up. I was just drifting off when my phone started to ring.

The caller ID read 'Tylers school' which confused me since they've been told to not contact me.

"Hello?" I spoke clearly into the phone.

"Ah Miss.Richards. Will you please pop into the office at the school please. Its VERY important" A women who sounded old spoke.

I jumped from my place and ran into my room. I threw on black jeans and a peach polo then out the door. The boys told me to remain 'Calm'. But I don't even know what it is so has happened that they have to get me in and not Tylers foster parents. Maybe its something that happened with them.

I reached the school building and all eyes were on me. Hearing whispers like.

'Thats the girl who beat Cody up'

'She's hot'

'I love her style'

'I hear she lives with 5SOS?' 

And things along them lines. I walked into the actual building and even more people were staring. A part of me wanted the yell "What the fuck are you all looking at?" But then another part told me to stay calm and find Tyler.

"Ah Miss.Richards.... Come through" The women spoke and I followed her into a room where Tyler was sitting and next to him was a boy who had a bleeding nose.

"Miss.Richards.." The head started.

"Call me Cara. Being call Miss.Richards makes me feel old" I laughed trying to lighten the tenstion in the small room we were in.

"Tyler refused to let us call his parents. He wanted you here" She started and I looked at Tyler then back to her.

"A very serious accusation has been made towards Tyler" She added and I tensed up.

"Poor Jerermy here saw Tyler and his friends smoking what he named a 'pot' at the end of the playground-" She started.

"Tyler would never do that" I snapped.

"Well I'm affraid Jeremy told us that's what he saw!" She raised her voice but only just.

"Oh course Jeremy said it so it must be true!" I sarcastically said standing up from my seat.

"MISS.RICHARDS!" She yelled.

"C'mon Tyler your coming home with me" I demanded 

"Tyler isn't the type to get involved in drugs! And if you think that then your fucking blind! Well you probably are since you are like 60? He isn't returning to this school until you give him a fucking apolgy! Now goodbye!" I yelled "And you! You better get you fucking story straight and stop snitching! No one likes a liar. I could easily tell a few year 11's here and they will have your head off! Do you want that?" I added getting in his face.

"N-no.. Sorry Tyler" The boy stuttered. I grabbed Tylers jacket and stormed out of the office. He led me to his locker so he could grab his backpack.

"Cara. I promise that wasn't me!" He cried and I pulled him into a hug.

"We can go back to mine until about 5. Then i'll drop you off at you house" I said even though I didn't want it to happen. I had to send him home sooner or later and its best to be sooner.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

We walked into the door and everyone was there. The 5SOS boys and the 1D boys.

"Boys this is Tyler my brother. Tyler these boys are my friends" I said to them and the nodded then introduced themselves. They seemed to be getting on really well, Tyler has grown close with Liam.  

"Tyler we better go. Its getting close to 5" I sighed and so did he.

"Can I come over another time?" He asked 

"Of course you can" Ashton cutely spoke.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ashton droves us to Tyler house. It was quite big. It had a path leading up to the front door with pebbles scattered each side of the path. Flowers and bushes were outside the door. I stepped out of the car knowing it was a bad idea but whats the worst that could happen.....

____________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Sorry this really sucks but I promise i'll try to make the next one better.

I've been really distracted today.

At work a boy from my highschool i went to cam in I used to him. He ordered his drink and i went to deliver it and spilt it all over myself :((

Omg i'm nearly at 100 reads.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

26.6K 480 28
||EDITING|| ♡REQUEST ARE OPEN♡ ♡Some of these are from my tumblr: crybaby-cliffo
1.4K 147 69
"...it's your fault that I'm scarred for life!..." Danielle Jones. Had it tough almost all her life. Will Calum make it better? Or even worse than it...
40.3K 1.1K 60
the bestest book cover skskksdksk
117K 5.2K 25
you're just a project. not a lover. copyright 2014 completed.