Yuri Yandere-Book one[Complet...

By Sushipugs

Hey just like it says-I'm taking approaches at writing one shots and I don't own anything Again I don't own a... More

Yandere!Ruby x reader
Yandere!Weiss x Faunus!worker!reader
Yandere!Blake x White fang member!reader
Slightly yandere!Yang x Boxer!Reader
Yandere!Nora x Straight!reader x Yandere!pyrrha
Yandere!Kurumi x Spirit!Reader
Yandere!Yuno x Yukis Sister!reader
Yandere?Esdeath x Reader
My only A/N
Yandere!Princess!Christa x Commoner!Ymir
Pirate!Reader x Yandere!Mermaids
Marine!Reader x Yandere!Queen!Xenomorph
Yandere!HarleyX Insane!Prison!reader
Obsessive!Mikasa x Cadet!Reader xYandere!Annie
Yandere!Asia x FallenAngel!reader
Yandere!Zombie x Human!Reader
Request(Please read)
Marine!Reader x Yandere!Predater
Yandere!alpha x Omega!reader
For loveisblind09090 and npcnightmare!
Yandere!Y/N x Wattpad reader!Reader
Gang leader!Ymir x Yandere!Mafia bo$$!Christa
Yandere!Annie x Mikasa
Yandere!Chara x Monster!Reader x Yandere!Frisk
Yandere!RyobaxJournalist!Reader[terribly long]
Yandere!Nurse x Deathly ill!reader
Yandere!Author x Reader
👋We are offically done👋
Teaser
1st chapters out!

Yandere!Annie x Sucidal!Mikasa

5.6K 48 3
By Sushipugs

Warning:contains sucidal actions and some Yandereness
Requested by:@GeneralWoofy

Hey guys so before we start this okayish chapter off I want to say this is totally unedited didn't even skin through so if you find a mistake then tell me.Also I don't think I added enough Yandereness to Annie as I think I should and I'm disappointed in that☹️
So without further writing let's get going and uh this has some flashbacks at the beginning

Cold

A feeling Mikasa felt while on the chair.Her eyes dull from the past

Flashback

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled clutching Eren. They ran out of gas, Eren already used hit titan form many times, their horse couldn't get to them and to make matters worse titans were surrounding them.

Eren shifted trying to get up in which he failed but tried again.He stood up and growled

"Mikasa, I will protect you till the day I die,understand"

Flashback end

Mikasa grabbed the ropes and wrapped it around her neck.

Flashback

Mikasa stared at Eren's green eyes as he told her the plan

"Only one of us can get out alive.I want it to be you so-"
Mikasa cut Eren off yelling
"Eren It has to be me!"

Eren grabbed Mikasa's hand and smiled.

"You will rush outside and before any of them get you I will get their attention.You will hop on the horse and leave me.No exceptions."

Flashback end

She started rocking back and forth on the chair,tear drops crawling down her cheeks.

Flashback

Mikasa reluctantly agreed and the plan and walked to the door.She was about to open it when Eren hugged her and said

"Stay alive...No matter what stay alive for me!"

She nodded and soon the plan started.She opened the door catching all of the Titans attention.She went to a full blown sprint to the horse.A hand of a titan loomed over He figure and before it grabbed her

"Hey!"

The titan stopped moving and looked to the sound starting to head toward it.The other titans went for Eren too as Mikasa saddled down on the horse.The horse started to pick up speed soon sprinted away to the base.She looked back and saw Eren with a determined face struggling. He stopped when he met Mikasa eyes.He smiled and waved before the teeth of the monster slammed on him killing Eren.Mikasa sobbed as she clutched on her horse.

Flashback end

Mikasa kicked the chair off and soon she was hanging no gasping for air.Her dull eyes gave up in life.She was about to accept death when the door was forcefully pushed open and in cane a short blond cadet.The rope was cut by some sort of sharp object.

Mikasa crashed into the cadets arm.She was crying at this point wanted to be with her family.She soon cried herself to sleep in the cadets arm.

From that day on Mikasa would always have nightmares of that eventful day.Annie would always pop up out of no where and calm Mikasa down but no matter how hard she tried Annie could never replace Eren.

It was frustrating to Annie to help Mikasa in hopes that she would forget about Eren but then find out that she is still like a cadet to Mikasa.

Mikasa and Annie walked to the dorm and went to bed.

In a dream in a certain cadets head

Mikasa walked to the Chair and sat down.This weird square shaped device had a static like sound to it.Mikasa look at the device in confusion when it turned on and showed Mikasa and Eren."

It replayed the part where Eren was dying over and over and over.It became static and again and Mikasa felt cold again.Her tears spilled long ago.

A body of Eren crawled through the device and walked to Mikasa.

His arm and part over his side(stomach region) were gone.Blood was all over him.

Eren shook Mikasa and yelled

"You killed me,And now you're going to suffer!!"

Mikasa gasped and shot up from the bed.Her heart raced and soon Annie burst through the door and by Mikasa side.

"What's wrong?" Annie said hoping it would be that Nuisance

"E....Eren..." the grip Annie had on mikasa tightened.Mikasa winced in pain before everything went black.

Timeskip brought to you by Annie dragging an unconscious Mikasa

Mikasa woke up and tried to get up.Something was restrain her limbs.She noticed she was on a bed.

Mikasa could care less at this point,Eren wasn't their to protect her when she needed it so why should she worry.

The door gently opened and reveled the blond cadet.

She was holding a trey with bread and soup.Annie walked over the Mikasa and placed the tray by her.

"What happened to those beautiful eyes full of life and joy.Its only filled with darkness and hopelessness." Annie sighed and touched Mikasa who in turn flinched .

"Mikasa...oh the things I do for you."

She hoped Mikasa would talk but when she didn't it angered the cadet very much.Annie punched the Ackerman a couple times and roughly gripped the tray and stormed out.

Time skip brought to you by a lazy author~~chan

It's been a while since she saw Mikasa.Of course she was still chained up but she has been so busy with the new shifter that the scouting regiments acquired.She had the same powers as Eren so Annie was trying her hardest to get her but with Levi and Her over protective brother in the way she couldn't figure out how to do it.(genderbent...Kinda) It soon came to her.

Time skip again but you know it's the same fight with Eren and the wall kinda

Annie was losing to the girl.Gritting her titan teeth she ran to the house with Mikasa chained to the bed.She heard the footsteps of that girl...Erica she believed and the zip lines of Mika,her over protective brother,and a few other members. She shifted back and zip lines to her house.She ran up stairs and unchained the weak Ackerman.The doors downstairs busted open and footsteps were heard on the stairs.She hugged the girl tightly and kissed her forehead.She started to crystallize with Mikasa.

Just before they were enclosed she heard Mikasa say that pathetic name

"Er...e..n"she closed her eyes and soon they were encased together forever.Until Annie felt like melting the ice but for now she thinks it would be best for her and Mikasa to have some alone time.

Erica opened the top of the house and picked up the crystal.She placed it down and shifted back.She stared at the crystal mad.She could've save Mikasa.

She was begging for help and she couldn't help her.Erica felt like the worse step-brother Mikasa could ask for.Mikasa always helped him when he was in trouble but now why couldn't he do the same thing.Tears streamed down Erica's face.

"Don't worry Mikasa I will get you out"

And uh there it is hope it's not to bad but I know this one kinda flopped.Anyways I hope you enjoy and uh who do you think is Erica(its really obvious)and uh three more to go so I guess two or three more request and this should be the end of the books

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574 37 49
Hey guys, I am creating my own One-shots to Romantically ship myself with everyone, so please don't kill me.
10.3K 114 20
This is my first rwby fanfic sorry if it is awful I suck at english but I fully acsept criticism
679K 16.5K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...
83.6K 1.1K 11
***REQUESTS CLOSED*** What the title says really :// This is a request only book and requests will always be open unless I say so (you'll know trust...