Little Sisterplier

By TealBubbles_

You are Markiplier's little sister, and you are just graduating from high school. You are going to go to LA w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Author's note - Thank you
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
SEQUEL

Chapter 20

3.5K 81 166
By TealBubbles_

"Ladies and gentlemen.. I hope you realize you are not on a normal flight."

You froze in place. Was the plane being hijacked? You heard the worried murmurs and whispers of the other passengers. The voice over the intercom spoke again.

"I need everyone here to do me a favor and remain calm.."

This is it.. I'm going to die.. You thought.

The intercom man piped up again..
"This flight serves ice-cream in 3 different flavors! For free! Yes, I know. Normal flights don't do this. But like I said, remain calm. This isn't a normal flight."

You wanted to be mad at the intercom man for almost giving you a heart attack, but at the same time.. Ice cream. I mean, come on.

Your anger quickly dissipated when the flight attendant came by with ice cream. She opened the cooler she was pushing around and asked,

"Would you like vanilla, chocolate or cookie dough?"

Ethan's eyes widened. "Cookie dough?!" He exclaimed. "That's my favorite! I'll have that please!" The lady smiled and reached in the cooler, pulling out a small cup of pre-packaged cookie dough ice cream. She handed it to Ethan along with a plastic spoon.

Ethan turned it over and his eyes scanned the list of ingredients on the side. "No peanuts," He said happily.

"You know what, I'll take cookie dough too," you told the flight attendant. She gave you your ice cream, and you watched as Amy ordered chocolate.

As you opened up your cup of ice cream, you looked over at Mark. He was clearly upset. You didn't know if it was because of the intercom guy scare, or if it was that He couldn't have ice cream because of his Keto diet. You were guessing both. Probably mostly the ice cream though.

You gave Mark a sympathetic look as you ate your ice cream. He smiled back.

You could hardly sit still the rest of the flight. It was a six hour flight. You finally tired yourself out by bouncing so much that you fell asleep.

You and Ethan were in Mark's recording room. The window opened, and all you could see was a bright light. You and Ethan shrugged, and ran into the light. Next thing you knew, you were on a rainbow!

There were unicorns floating around in the sky! You looked around in awe and started to fly. You flew up to the moon and looked around.

"Ethan?" You called out. "Where are you?"

"Boo!" A voice came from behind you. You jumped and turned around. You and Ethan laughed and flew off into the sunset..

You opened your eyes and frowned. What. Just. Happened. That was the weirdest dream ever. What was in that ice cream?

You sat there and tried to contemplate what just happened, and you noticed Ethan and Amy staring at you.

"What?" You said. You looked around and saw that Mark, Tyler, and Kathryn were also staring at you.

"What?!" You asked.

Amy had an amused look on her face. "Let's just say you sleep talk."

Oh no..

"What did I say?" You asked her nervously.

Amy smiled. "You said a lot of things.. Mostly nonsense, but we made out a few words. Words like rainbow and unicorn.."

"And Ethan.." Mark interrupted with a smirk.

This is embarrassing. "I can explain.." You said.

Mark laughed. "I'm joking!"

What a relief. You glared at Mark.

"What did you dream about (Y/n)?" Amy asked.

"Well.."

The seatbelt light came on. You looked out the window to see if there were clouds causing turbulence or something, but.. The plane was getting closer to the ground.

"I'll tell you later Amy. We're landing!!" You said eagerly.

Sure enough, the intercom guy came on announcing that the plane will be landing soon.

You watched as the plane got closer and closer to the ground, until the plane landed.

| Time Skip |

After you had gotten off the plane and out of the airport, Mark called an Uber to take everyone to the hotel. When you got to the hotel, You went into your room.  You set your backpack and suitcase down in the bed, not bothering to unpack.

You sat on the edge of the bed. You were bored. Pax doesn't start until tomorrow, and you couldn't wait. You checked the time on your phone. 6:29.

Too early to go to bed. But what could you possibly do? All you could think about was Pax. You flopped down on your bed and sighed. You thought about it for a bit, and decided that you would go annoy Mark. Seems fun.

You walked out of the room, closing the door behind you. Mark's room was a couple of rooms down the hall from yours. You looked down at your shoes as you walked. The carpet is nice.

Suddenly, you bumped into someone. "Woah!" You said as you fell down.

The other person was shocked. "I am so sorry! Are you okay?" He reached out his hand.

"Wait.. (Y/n)?" He said. You looked up.

"Jack?" You grabbed his hand and he helped you up.

"Jack! How are you?" You asked.

"I'm fantastic. You?"

"I'm great. Nice running into you.. Literally." You joked. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

He laughed. "It's fine."

A girl came running up behind Jack. She stood next to him.

"Oh! (Y/n), This is Signe, My girlfriend." He introduced you.

"Hi! I'm (Y/n). Mark's sister." You smiled.

"Hi (Y/n). Nice to meet you!" She said sweetly.

"Sorry, gotta run." Jack said. "Pax stuff."

You nodded. "Okay. See ya around!"

"Bye!" Jack waved, and walked off. You waved back and walked to Mark's door. You knocked. Mark opened the door.

"Hey. You need something?" He said.

"Nope!" You said, and walked in. You sat down on his bed. He started at you.

"Okay.. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Maaaark. I'm so booooorrrreeeddd." You groaned.

He sighed. "Come on."

You perked up. "Where are we going?"

"I'm going to have a little meeting with Sean and some other people at the Starbucks downstairs. You can come if you want."

"Okay!" You jumped up and followed Mark out the door.

You two took the elevator downstairs. You noticed Wade next to the Starbucks taking a picture with some fans. After the fans walked away, you ran behind him an engulfed him in a hug.

He was stunned, and turned around to see who it was.
"(Y/n)!" He exclaimed.

"Wade!" You said. "I didn't know you would be here."

"Yep. I'm here!" He said excitedly. A girl came up to wade and asked for a picture.

"You want a picture with Wade? You do know Markiplier is right over there!" You joked. The girl laughed. Wade pushed you playfully. "Hey! I'm right here." He said.

Mark caught up to you and you two went into Starbucks. Jack was standing off to the side talking into a camera, when the barista behind the counter held up a coffee and shouted "Sean?!"

Jack took the coffee from her. He took a sip and let out a happy sigh. "Mmm. Gotta love those dirty beans." he said to the camera. He spotted you out of the corner of his eye.

"Hey look!" He turned the camera towards you and Mark. "It's Mark and (Y/n)! That's Mark's sister." Mark pointed at his watch and smiled at the camera.

Jack laughed. "That's Mark's way of saying I have to go. We are having a meeting about some Pax things. Bye!" Jack put up his camera and sat down at a table with Mark and Wade and some other people.

You sat down at a table with Signe. You ordered some coffee and talked with her while the boys were having their meeting. Even after the meeting was over, You and Signe sat there and talked.

You got to know her pretty well. By the time you were done talking, it was already 8:30. You decided to get back to your room. You told her bye, and went back up to your room.

I should probably get to bed.. You thought. You do have a big day tommorow, after all.

You hopped in the shower, washed your hair and body, and let the warm water run down your back for a while before you got the confidence to step back out into the cold, cold air.

After your relaxing shower, you changed into some PJs and got into bed.

Time to sleep. You thought. You snuggled up under the covers, got into a comfortable position, and..

Laid there, wide awake.

You couldn't sleep. Of course. Too many thoughts running through your head. You were too excited to be tired. You tried to force it, but that never worked. You closed your eyes and tried to get sleepy. Nope.

You tried counting sheep. That was boring, so you made it more interesting. You counted Tiny box Tims instead. That led you to think of Mark's Amnesia Let's plays.. Your thoughts trailed off as you finally, FINALLY, drifted off to sleep.

A/N Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been out of town. No, not at Pax. (unfortunately). This chapter is a little long and dragged on for a while and I'm not entirely happy with how it came out. I was rushed when I realized I hadn't updated in a while.

I'm gonna end the story soon (sadly) maybe in five more chapters or so. Like I said before, I want to start a new book, and I'm running out of ideas for this one. I have the ending for this one mostly planned out.

Sorry for the rambling and Thanks so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 123 38
(Y/n) graduated high school two years ago (age 20) and hasn't thought of which college she should attend. (Y/n) finds a college in her hometown of Lo...
74.1K 1.2K 29
COMPLETED (But uploading here and there) This book includes imagines with the following people: Markiplier CrankGamePlays Tyler Jacksepticeye Pewdi...
3.1K 94 24
Your twin brother is none other than the fabulous Mark Fischbach (Markiplier)! You move in with him when you finish college. Although, your best frie...
16.7K 380 13
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this while I was still developing my writing style. This is not how I usually write. I have improved a lot since I started and fi...