Reincarnation of the Reincarn...

By aquaseries

Tang Man was born in the time when the only means of transportation was by horse. It was a time when the mona... More

1.0 | Destiny
1.1 [Tang Man]
1.2 [Tang Man]
1.3 [Tang Man]
1.4 [Tang Man]
1.5 [Tang Man]
1.6 [Tang Man]
1.7 [Tang Man]
1.8 [Tang Man] (!)
2.0 | Reunion
2.1 [Tang Man]
2.2 [Tang Man]
2.3 [Tang Man]
2.4 [Tang Man]
2.5 [Tang Man](!)
2.6 [Tang Man]
2.7 [Tang Man]
2.8 [Tang Man]
2.9 [Tang Man]
3.0 | Curse
3.1 [Tang Man]
3.2 [Tang Man]
3.3 [Tang Man] (!)
3.4 [Tang Man]
3.5 [Tang Man]
3.6 [Tang Man]
3.7 [Tang Man]
3.8 [Tang Man]
3.9 [Tang Man]
4.0 | Dozens of Lifetimes After
4.1 [Xuanwu]
4.2 [Xuanwu]
4.3 [Xuanwu]
4.4 [Xuanwu]
4.5 [Xuanwu] (!)
4.6 [Xuanwu]
4.7 [Xuanwu]
4.8 [Xuanwu]
4.9 [Xuanwu]

1.9 [Tang Man]

4.3K 205 138
By aquaseries

| Damned Fates |

A year ago, Rui dug out the information concerning Rong Family's massacre. It was the work of Chu and Lin's shared relatives, Lin's were Rong's distant relatives as well through marriage.

The woman's name was Dong Fang Lin, the only daughter of a couple who planned everything. They had always coveted the successful business of the Rong's but he was too good and honest that not very many people would fall for simple schemes. Hence, the couple worked together with the Chu's, dividing the spoils at the end.

They thought the Rong's would have died of poverty far away from the city, but they came back all good and dandy.

Dong Fang immediately recognized Tang Man for her beauty that was similar to Mama Rong. She couldn't quite forget Mama Rong's appearance after seeing her once on a photo. She had longed for the same flawless face.

She felt pretty miffed the first time she encountered Tang Man because she wasn't given enough attention. Due to feeling bitter, she accidentally shared her encounter with Tang Man to her parents, leading the whole gang to scheme on wiping the Family Rong on the surface of the earth.

After all, the biggest evidence for their sins was Papa Rong who could never do wrong to others. His children were honest and hard working as well. Although FX City wasn't a small place, their social circle could still eventually encounter the Rong's. They couldn't risk it.

Mingqi Chu didn't have anything to do with the Li's scheme at first, but after being told about Tang Man by Dong Fang, certain things finally clicked in her pretty head.

The person she had always loved had been rejecting her for the Noble Sniper, Tang Man herself! She didn't used to believe the rumours her brother told her, of Rui treating his personal bodyguard with care and tenderness reserved only for lovers. Such a rumour even made Rui more popular due to the interesting dynamic of the female being the bodyguard while love blooms between the two.

Mingqi became fired up in ruining Tang Man's life. It was unfortunate that Tang Man wasn't anywhere to be found when they made their move. Later, Rui begun approaching her.

Thinking it was due to Tang Man finally out of the picture that Rui was finally taking an interest with other women, Mingqi was ecstatic. Unbeknownst to her, Rui was merely laying out traps for the families Chu, Li and Cai.

The Cai family was accidentally found by Rui to be tracking Tang Man down. There was once in the past that Tang Man carelessly killed a man, and he was apparently the only heir of the Cai family. Because of what she did, the main wife was riled up with rage. Her husband begun sleeping with other women because she couldn't give birth to another son. Hence, technically it was Madam Cai working together with the Chu's and Lin's.

In Rui's perspective however, they would all end up in the same place; six feet under the ground.

Alas, after making Mingqi fall crazy for him, Dong Fang didn't let him off either. The woman wanted him in bed too, with or without Mingqi. She fed him with so much aphrodisiac with him thinking he was merely drinking alcohol.

When he excused himself, someone directed him to a room but during his hazy state, he thought he had started hallucinating because he was seeing Tang Man dressed in a man's clothing. He was confused and heartache once again bloomed in his chest, and stronger thinking he must be desperate to join her wherever she was, in hell, heaven or earth. He prided himself with how easy it was for him to recognize Tang Man anywhere and in anything. But Tang Man couldn't be where he was.

He wanted to wash his face immediately, rejecting the person who was showing him the way and he himself pushed open a door in the second floor, then slammed it shut.

The staff didn't want to get punished, so he acted like he had done his job. He didn't know about Dong Fang's scheme, so he only did what he could do.

After Rui washed his face, he was about to leave the room when the drugs hit him hard. The alcohol and the drugs finally settled in his system and were working their magic, only then did he realize the mess up situation he was in. He had been so desperate at preparing for his enemies' humiliation, for vengeance, for Tang Man— his most beloved.

The instant he realized he should close back the door, the person who looked very much like Tang Man was sitting before his room. Whether the person was a man or a woman, he didn't care anymore. He saw Tang Man in them, he really was feeling hot already.

The next day, he thought he could finally catch Tang Man only to find no more trace of her once again. Did she lived in the same neighborhood? The location was indeed a few streets from the Rong's too.

However, even after he had searched every nook and cranny, there was no Tang Man ever since...

Meanwhile, in Country YY, Chen Lu had just finished drilling his men when a report concerning Tang Man came in. He arranged for it to be the number one priority whenever he was back home, and his servants could understand.

Ever since Tang Man was gone, their master had neither smiled nor spared any emotions on his face. He was just missing the woman's company, and even when he brought women home, they were nothing like Tang Man.

Some may even call him obsessed, some could call him a romanticist. Needless to say, he was desperate for her warmth once again. Wherever Rui Xi searched, he had searched for her there over and again. The University she was studying Biochemistry in, nobody had found anything where she was. The acquaintances she made had no idea about anything else about her. She was clever and foresighted. She most likely knew something could happen to her at any time.

But today was different.

"Commander Lu, Chunghua Hospital just admitted a woman whose face had so much similarities with Ms Rong. Should we clarify the situation?"

Chen Lu frowned. "What's the condition?"

"It is believed that the accident was deliberate because there shouldn't be any vehicle running through West Ping Street where several night clubs and motels occupy both sides of the narrow street. Ms Rong was hit-and-run, Commander Lu. Her condition is currently dangerous but nobody has claimed her body just yet, no family nor guardian."

The man telling Chen Lu the report was very clear on his speech, even when the air around them had gotten down several degrees lower. There was a dangerous tension, it was suffocating and nerve wracking. But the reporter was a military man and he knew the cause of his Commander's wrath. Still, he couldn't help his heart from being shaken.

He had seen most things Chen Lu could do. He could kill anyone without batting an eye and could continue breathing in an area filled with bloody mess, body parts strewn on the ground, mangled and almost unrecognizable at glance. Chen Lu could be considered a deviant in their current society, someone with a mind borderline insane.

The current Chen Lu however, was very worried at heart. Without a word, he left Country YY against his father's strong opposition. Tang Man needed him right now, and he can't be anywhere but by her side.

....

Rui Xi still didn't think to check the hospitals in FX City, thinking Tang Man had escaped successfully from him once again. So while his men were busy interrogating people from house to house at the area where Tang Man was last seen, he begun his plans to mow down the families that killed the Rong's and hurt Tang Man consequently.

He invited the Chu's and the Lin's for a grand dinner in one of his hotels. The Chu's were very eager, thinking it was about time to discuss about his and Mingqi's wedding. On the other hand, Dong Fang was feeling conflicted, because the night a few days ago, her scheme ended up backfiring on her. Another man slept with her and she didn't even know who it was!

With the characters all seated at the huge table, Rui begun to say:

"You all have my thanks for coming here despite your busy schedules. Please give me a toast for this pleasant evening." He raised his wine glass in the air and everyone else followed along.

Mingqi was feeling giddy inside, not able to hide the charming smile on her face. The brother beside her kept looking at her in trepidation, worry and love in his eyes. There was more to his feelings than sibling love.

"Mr Xi, we should be the ones thanking you! We've always wanted to visit Lionheart Trinity Hotel but the reservations are so long that it would at least take a year to finally get inside a room!" Mama Chu exclaimed in merriment, she looked like a woman recently married.

Rui flashed a superficial smile, his peach blossom eyes glinting with killing intent. It was only unfortunately nobody from the Chu's nor Lin's noticed.

All around Lionheart Trinity Hotel, from several kilometers away, armed forces lie in wait in case of unexpected circumstance. At the center of FX City's media circle, something bigger was unfolding, a surprise for most but even more for the families Chu and Lin, even Cai.

....

As they ate, the Chu's made sure to blabber their mouth pushing Mingqi to Rui over and again. They couldn't wait to be related to the Xi whose wealth and reputation remaining strong if not stronger over a couple of centuries. The Lin's however were a little perturbed. They were invited but what did they have anything to do with the Xi's? Unless it had anything to do with the Rong's?

Lin's speculations weren't wrong at all, and this anxiousness naturally stemmed from their tainted hands. People who do no wrong would normally think of their underlying ambition or nothing at all, but even if the Lin's were very ambitious, they couldn't sit well with Rui knowing they had massacred his former bodyguard's family. Even if they had made it seem like underground syndicates had done the job, their conscience made them think critically. The ghost of their sins would follow them anywhere.

Rui observed everyone's facial expressions, the emotions swirling in their eyes and their interactions with one another. He took them all in as his heart underwent a raging storm, his wrath almost unbearable.

Then his pre-planned play begun as he sat down his cutlery, softly dabbed his mouth clean and signaled for his servants to lock the huge mess hall. As soon as the huge doors were locked electronically, releasing a beeping tone to confirm, everyone's eyes suddenly fell on Rui. Why was there a need to lockdown the room?

The Lin couple suddenly felt themselves nervous when their eyes clashed against Rui's piercing eyes, their heart ceased with fear of the unknown.

"Rui?" Mingqi softly called, lacing her arms around Rui's only to be slapped away with repugnance. She met his eyes full of hate and disgust, and she felt her heart tremble as it made cracks. How painful was it to be treated with so much malice and disgust as if you were a worm crawling on the floor? Mingqi's self-esteem and impassioned heart immediately took a dive, down towards despair. It was obvious Rui hated her to the core, which was the first time she had noticed ever since knowing the man.

"It really is nice to have you all here, saving me the effort to purge of you evil men... and women." Rui's cold voice resounded and everyone felt their heart jolt with fear.

The window shutters closed, and the huge mess hall was suddenly only lit up by one chandelier. Only their huge table was dimly lit. The silence was almost unbearable as they couldn't quite comprehend what was gonna happen to them.

"Ming...." He stopped, almost biting his tongue. He gritted his teeth and his next words were now laced with gloom. "F*cking b*tch. Don't ever think for a moment you can touch me again. You f*cking disgust me." He whispered onto her heartbroken-face, tears threatening to escape from her eyes. Her heart that was in flight before was now mercilessly cut into pieces, and she would remember this day like nightmares in her sleep.

He continued, his voice thick, his breath hitting Mingqi onto her face. "Have you ever looked in the mirror of how ugly you are? No right? Because you think you are so great, beautiful and others deserve to love you. No, b*tch. You are anything but those adjectives. You are one vile of sh*t."

Rui hammered Mingqi's heart until she couldn't breath properly anymore. Tears streaming down her face like waterfalls, her body was so cold as her heart's pain dulled her senses. She could still remember Rui treating her with so much care... Seeing him now however, almost killed her inside.

"That is enough!!" Weilong exclaimed, his heart searing with pain at seeing his sister heartbroken. He glared at Rui but unexpectedly, the latter was smirking at him, causing his heart to jolt in fright.

"Does your parents know you visit your sister in her bedroom at night?"

Once his words fell, the Chu's froze, while the Lin's looked at Weilong with a frown.

Weilong clenched his fists, turning his knuckles white. Nobody knew of this aside from him so how did Rui knew?! He didn't say anything, neither in admittance nor denial.

His parents looked at him in confusion, their eyes lost and seeking for confirmation. "Wei-Wei...? What exactly do you do in your sister's bedroom at night? Can you still not sleep by yourself?"

"Why didn't you tell us that you still haven't gotten over your illness?"

Both parents chided him, as if what Rui had said was merely an accusation that derived from a misunderstanding. They had thought, Rui said all those mean things to Mingqi because of the fact that Weilong always stuck to his younger sister. Mingqi thought this too and tried to reach over Rui only to be evaded smoothly.

Still she tried to contribute, "That's right Rui. Please don't misunderstand. My older brother and I are just really close as siblings and we sometimes play games together in my room or vice versa. We are normal!" They tried to smooth things over, only to grovel on the ground when they saw Rui's next actions.

Rui signaled for the screen to play a video. The resolution was crystal clear, revealing Weilong's heart-wrenching expression as his hand stroked Mingqi's face over and over. She was on her bed peacefully asleep, and he was just by the side of her bed, looking at her so sweetly.

The Chu couple tried to dissuade the video as anything but sweet gestures between loving siblings until their eyes bulged at the next scene.

In the video, Weilong put a pill in his mouth and passed it over into Mingqi's, kissing her deeply until she unconsciously gulped down the sleeping pill. He waited for a moment and begun stripping himself and Mingqi down to nothing. With his manhood fully erect, he ravaged his own sister in her bed as he wished.

The Chu couple couldn't handle the disgust boiling from their stomach, and puked all over the floor. Mingqi was pale and visibly shaken, her eyes didn't want to look at her brother at all. But Weilong gazed at her like his lover was breaking up with him, his hand reaching out for his sister's hand.

Right at this moment, everyone in FX City also learnt of this as the video became viral. Chu's reputation plummeted and many denizens begun to curse the Chu couple with obscenities. In FX City, incest was morally wrong. Many people questioned the Chu's morality and felt disgust being associated with the lot, they begun to pull out of Wonderful Star Entertainment. What if their starlets were used for immoral acts as well? These thoughts might be too pessimistic but there was already evidence of it in their own home and even worse!

Rui ignored the Chu's as his peach blossom eyes fell on the anxious Lin's. He gestured another signal, drawing everyone's attention on him, everytime they saw him signal now, they'd be shaking with dread. Against a powerful figure like Xi, what could they do now? The mess hall was tightly locked, the windows shut completely and they bet their were armed forces lying in wait for any external interference.

Rui was prepared to destroy them all!

Why though??

"Mr Xi... Please let us go. Whatever did we do to offend you?!" Dong Fang righteously queried, standing up from her seat with her hands tightly clenching her dress. She was dressed up completely trying to leave an impression to the powerful man.

The Lin couple however, were buried with their past misdeeds. They didn't know which of their crimes Rui was about to pin on their head, there were just too many...

Rui may be looking at them but his mind was already killing them over and again, at least a thousand times. Emotional pain was the worse kind of torture but the Lin's had too much of a vicious heart for that method to work.

Soon, the servants that were silently ordered to perform their task walked to the table quietly. Three of them were carrying treys of medical equipment and tools. The members of the Lin Family immediately tensed, they could already see their future filled with screams and anguish.

Mama Lin bolted off her seat, and hastened towards one of the steel shutters, banging it with all her strength as she screamed. "HELP!! Noooo! I don't want to be here... I'm sorry... Mr. Xi, please take whatever you want from the Lin family, just let us go!" Her imaginations were truly overactive for she could already see herself dead.

Rui didn't speak, he disliked the taste of ever speaking to such evil humans. Though he was another sort of evil at this moment too but he didn't care. In his heart, Tang Man was crying. The pain she must have felt receiving the news of her beloveds' death must have been insufferable. Poor Tang Man... Rui was so sorry for he hadn't been there to comfort her. But he would avenge every misdeeds done to her, for every cent.

Dong Fang saw memories of her past flash through her eyes as she stared at the tools coming her way. The servants were wearing masks, their expressions dead and their hands were covered with nitrile gloves. She was cornered, cannot escape and for a moment, Tang Man's ever gentle smile flashed in her mind. She scorned that beautiful face and hated the fact that Tang Man would always be better than her, from brains to her toes. She couldn't take it, and so she schemed. But her kiddy schemes weren't very effective in school because Tang Man was flexible and strong.

Eventually, Dong Fang became aware of Rui Xi's search for Tang Man, of Chen Lu's obsession of the Noble Sniper, so she tipped the latter throwing Tang Man to the wolves to be eaten alive.

Alas, Chen Lu became soft-hearted and actually let Tang Man live. Nevertheless, the Lin's made sure the Rong's would never threaten their status in FX City. And when she found out Tang Man was back in FX City, she made sure she was dead this time.

Dong Fang suddenly laughed, her crazed laughter tightening Rui's nerves. He didn't say anything but she taunted him as she confessed.

Her voice was laced with mock and arrogance, like she was the one on top of the game, and it was not Rui's turn to laugh last. "It's Tang Man isn't it?" She rhetorically said and laughed some more. Her parents were looking at her pointedly, silently telling her not to make their end any worse. However, Dong Fang already had schemes in her head and she was intent on making the last laugh!

"She is back! But too bad, she is now dead. Hahahaa!!"

Rui's jaws clenched, and spoke to her for the first time with gritted teeth. "What do you mean?"

"I mean what I just said. She. Is. Dead!"

Rui turned around after giving the servants command to do as ordered, his hand already in the middle of deploying his men to search every hospital, hoping there was a record of Tang Man in any of them. He hadn't thought of searching there until now, and even if there was doubt in his mind, he didn't want to be negligent, especially not when it concerned Tang Man.

Soon, the huge doors were opened to allow Rui leave and it was at this moment that Dong Fang grabbed for a scalpel and slashed the servant before her mercilessly. She didn't stop there and actually picked up every sharp tools on the trey in front of her and stabbed the servants with her puny strength, one by one. Amidst the sudden commotion, she sped out of the mess hall and while the guards were flabbergasted, she jumped out of the window. Rui immediately executed commands aloud, "Chase after her!!"

Once again, as his back was leaving the mess hall's entrance, the doors were locked. Inside, screams of the Lin's resounded as they were injected with a unique serum causing them cluttered headaches that was so painful, it felt like their brain was being fried by lava though not really. The pain was sporadic, making it impossible for them to get used to the pain. For many days, they will be kept with constant deadly headaches until they would wish they could die but their limbs and tongue would have been tied and cut, living them in a cycle of nightmare.

The Chu's were completely afraid at this point. They'd lived a good life that they couldn't handle such cruelty. Unfortunately, they were not excepted.

Rui could be charged with libel for ruining a prestigious family's reputation and inflicting cruelty with the Lin's. However, he already associated himself with the Prime Minister, sought his cooperation and bribed the whole parliament into allowing him to do whatever it was he pleased. Unfair yes, but Rui governed the wealth of the Xi, the most powerful family in Country Z. Even the Prime Minister would have to think twice offending the man. After all, over half the economy was connected to Xi Empire.

The Prime Minister had two choices. Risk the state or sacrifice a few, he would choose the former.

As Lionheart Trinity Hotel echoed with screams, Rui was heading towards the hospital where there was a trace of a person who looked like Tang Man. The incident was reported not a week ago, and as he listened to the full report in his car, he wanted to smash his head onto something hard for his foolishness. He was too careless! How could he have missed Tang Man that day... It wasn't long ago when she lost her whole family and now she was in an accident too...

But no matter how worried Rui was or how much he lamented Tang Man's tragedy, he was much too late. There was no more signs of Tang Man in Country Z at all.

Several months later, Tang Man woke up to meet the blinding light of the sun. She could hear the rushing of the waves outside her window and the breeze stroking against her skin. The bed was very soft and comfortable, but she felt her stomach heavy and when she looked down, she could see a bulge. She was utterly confused.

She wanted to explore her surroundings some more but she was suddenly met with a familiar embrace. She felt the warm tears over her neck as the man shook in happiness.

In whimpers, she heard him whisper, heartache evident in his baritone voice. "Tang Man... You are finally awake! I thought you would never wake...."

Chen Lu had been heartbroken for so long that by the time he reunited with Tang Man, there was only longing left. He couldn't bear being separated from her ever again. Though the past several months have been emotionally torturous, he made sure Tang Man would live, with the baby in her stomach.

He didn't care who impregnated her, he just wanted her to finally open her eyes.

However...

His happiness was immediately dashed by her soft voice.

"...Who are you?"

Chen Lu's mental gears shifted as his face expressed the pain in his heart. Nevertheless, he wanted her close to him, henceforth. Tang Man must still be Tang Man even without her memories. And so he softly replied, his voice layered with thick affection.

"I'm your husband, Chen Lu."

Many lives changed in a span of 3 years. Especially Chen Lu's.

He wasn't confident Tang Man would accept her situation but he was pleasantly surprised to see her understand and act the role she was suddenly given.

He stopped all his vicious atrocities of before and really became a proper husband to Tang Man. But at night, he would be visited with nightmares of her memories coming back. The more his feelings for her fostered and the more he felt happy being with her, the more anxious he became.

Hence, he made sure she never got into any accident and removed all the things that could possibly trigger the return of her memories. At this point, he would die first before he lost her.

Meanwhile, Rui had been searching for Tang Man still, his search parameter extending to other countries together with the growth of his business empire. He had also been focusing his attention on the Lu's but there hadn't been any breakthrough.

One peculiar report he received however, was that of Chen Lu finally going insane with his psychotic tendencies and have been hidden away by his family somewhere, to protect everyone and not the other way around. Still, Rui had learnt his lessons on being careless and didn't readily believe the report.

He felt there was something fishy with Chen Lu but even if he felt that way, he hadn't found Chen Lu's location.

Three years was so long for Rui, and his heart struggled to remain stable with the hope that Tang Man was still alive somewhere and he would definitely find her no matter what. Even if it took all of him, every bit of him. In fact, he wouldn't deny Tang Man of anything from him. She was his everything.

Years of separation never changed his heart, memories of her never faded with time and only amplified the longing in his heart. He still loved her dearly, so preciously to the point of heartbreak.

He would sometimes sit by himself, looking outside the glass panes in his office and his mind would revisit the past with Tang Man. Most of his life consisted of her, along with his grandfather.

In his hoarse voice that was almost broken with restrained love, he muttered into the air.

"...You would suddenly laugh at the thought of a pun..."

"Your hands so beautiful would do their magic on anything they touch..."

"The eyes that could see the beauty of the world... that same eyes that hid away unbearable pain I never could fathom.."

"Tang-Tang... That night... I will never forget...

"I love you so... much...

"Missing you..."

In the silence of his desolate office, Rui whimpered softly, his gloomy eyes stung as warm tears of anguish streamed down his cheeks it tickled and itched as they continued to flow.

Despite his tears, a small smile laced his lips at the thought of her beautiful smile, his saving grace amidst uncertainty.

....

Coincidentally, all the main characters gathered on the small island of Tabatha.

Chen Lu thought he'd make more memories with Tang Man and their child so he brought her to Tabatha island that was known for its high-tech amusement park. Though it was called an island, it was as huge as a regular city.

His eyes were suffused with so much warmth as he listened to Tang Man joke with their child. They were sitting at a bench, shaded by a tree. The breeze was just right to calm their hearts from the ongoing excitement.

"Bao Bao Ah, where do you think polar bears vote?" Tang Man softly asked, her fingers gently pinching her little bun's plump cheeks. He was adorable in every way!

Little Bao who was merely 3 years old thought hard, forgetting to slap away his mother's hand away like he would usually do. Then he cleverly said, "Nuuurdth Pulll!"

Tang Man squealed and cuddled Little Bao in her arms as she said, "That's right~ The North Poll~ As expected of our Bao Bao~ Mwuah~" She kissed his cheeks, shading them rosy red.

While Tang Man was smothering Little Bao with kisses, Chen Lu covered her back with his embrace and rested the side of his face over her shoulder. Then he felt her stop with her playing and tilted her head to stroke his head instead. Here, beside her, he truly felt at home as his heart grew warm with her gestures.

Tang Man was probably everything he had always wanted in a person.

While the family of three were spending leisure time with each other, Rui was chasing after a digital ball that could bring up a hologram of an image. He heard of this new invention from his colleagues and thought it wonderful for keeping paintings of Tang Man, her family and his grandfather.

But while he was playing with it, it dropped and rolled over to the entrance of the amusement park. He picked up the ball carelessly, his gloomy eyes hooded until a glance took over his soul.

There, before him was Tang Man in another man's arms as a toddler was in her embrace...

Amidst the searing heartache was fireworks of emotions, bursting from his chest. His adrenaline shot up and all his senses were focused on her, everything else in his surroundings dimmed in comparison.

It was Chen Lu who noticed Rui first, his heart rammed to a stop as he gasped. Gently, he immediately urged Tang Man to leave with him.

But how could Rui just let him.

Rui dashed from the entrance, immediately stopped by the security guard only for the latter to be slammed with Rui's wallet. He quickly made his approach when Tang Man was lifting herself up from the seat with the child, her expression masked with confusion.

Rui's throat burned, his mind only replaying images of Tang Man and their moments together. His heart beat furiously, hurting his lungs from his ragged breathing. He felt like he was loosing his lifeline and he was desperate to hold onto it.

With his strained voice, he cried her name. "TANG-TANG!!!!"

Tang Man curiously looked but her face was immediately redirected by Chen Lu away from Rui.

As Rui ran to chase after them, he continued to call for her name. As she continued to walk away without looking back, he felt his heart giving up, all his strength sapping away.

Chen Lu had dragged Tang Man to the other entrance and were now close to the parking lot. He couldn't wait to leave Tabatha island.

Yet, just as they were out of the Amusement Park, someone slammed them from behind and Tang Man was bleeding on her side. They were both equally shock, while Rui felt his heart stop as he watched the scene from afar.

Next they knew, Tang Man was pushed to the busy main road with her child. In a moment of panic, she carelessly dropped Little Bao as close to the ground as she could but she wasn't safe as a delivery track slammed against her lithe body.

The impact was so heavy that she propelled quite a ways away, her bones broken and her head buzzing with sounds. At the moment of her head colliding with the paved road, her memories returned.

Sadly, darkness consumed her just as soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.7K 59
Chen Li jie, a well-known criminal died and transmigrated into a soon-to-be-concubine of the cold General Feng Delun. As a straight man himself, he w...
161K 4.8K 150
"What?!?!" Seeing nothing in her view, she then opened her eyes that had a blindfold covering around her eyes. Seeing colors appear before her as she...
125K 3.7K 18
"YOU'RE MY MAN SHAOFEI"
210K 4.7K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...