Kpop Reactions & Imagines

By Indigos_Journal

‼️DISCONTINUED‼️ Reactions about the idols we love! *I do not do smut, but I can do suggestive ones!* *I do... More

His first reaction of you-BTS
When he walks in on you changing-BTS
When they see you in your wedding dress-TVXQ
How they react when you walk in on them changing-Got7
What Outfit They Buy You + their reaction - BTS
Their reaction to seeing you in a bikini-TVXQ
Their reaction to losing you in the crowd-KARD
When you kiss him infront of the members-Winner
Their reaction to you telling them you're pregnant-EXO
Their reaction to you getting shipped with another member-SHINee
Any suggestions?
How they react to you being a tsundere-NCT Dream
Thank you soooo much!!
When they find out you have a crush on them from the members-Monsta X
When you surprise them on tour-ATEEZ
You dating an idol-Big Bang
You smacking their butts infront of the others-Ikon
When they catch you singing in the shower-KARD
When you fall asleep on them-Super Junior D&E
Hello Again!!
When you hug them unexpectedly-UNIQ
When you fall asleep on them-EXO
Their reaction to you telling them you're pregnant-SuJu
Oven Troubles-SuJu Eunhyuk imagine
Love of Velvet-SuJu Eunhyuk imagine
"Dad don't leave!"-SuJu Eunhyuk Imagine
"Mommy's Missing!"-SuJu Yesung Imagine
Nightly Cuddles-SuJu Shindong Imagine
Appearing on a Variety Show/YouTube together-SuJu
Lively Surprises-SuJu Kyuhyun Imagine
The Beauty of a Flower-SuJu Donghae Imagine
Second Round - SuJu Eunhyuk Imagine
Puppy Love - EXO Reaction
Whammy Idol-SuJu Eunhyuk Imagine
The Overweening Envy - Wonho Imagine
Hey, peeps

When they see you at their concert-SuJu

6.5K 67 31
By Indigos_Journal

Leeteuk
It was the first time you got to attend his concert after you both became public with your relationship. While you were seated in the front row waiting for the show to start, a few of the fans around you noticed and started up a light-hearted conversation with you about how you were, how Leeteuk's condition was and just complimenting you on how well you can put up with the attention-seeking leader 24/7. Once the lights dimmed and the concert started you were just as, if not more excited, than the fans around you. Some of the fans in your section got Leeteuk's attention and pointed you out to him. When he saw you he couldn't help the tears that started to slowly fall from his eyes, he was feeling all sorts of emotions. From happiness to complete shock, he couldn't stop himself from walking over and waving at you. After the concert, he knew the members and you would tease him for crying but he couldn't help it, he loved you so much and he was glad to see you and the fans getting along so well. 

Heechul (Not edited because he's dating)
Heechul being Heechul, he would probably wink at you.

Yesung
When Yesung sees you, front row, staring at him while waving your lightstick and singing along to the lyrics, he can't help but forget to sing the next line in the song. It's not because he forget the lyrics, it's because he thought you looked so adorable that he became speechless for a few moments. When Eunhyuk noticed, he came to your boyfriends side and started to imitate him. Once Yesung realized what was happening, he looked away from you to glare at Eunhyuk who just laughed while running away. When Yesungs gaze returned to you he was very pleased to see you have a pleasant exchange with a few ELFs beside you. This caused him to smile wide as he walked away knowing you were safe and having fun. 

Kangin (Not writing for him anymore unless asked)
He would get all flustered every time he looked at you.

Shindong
When you and Shindong started dating, you were really nervous about attending his concerts. The reason being, you were afraid about the fans finding out your relationship. It wasn't because you were ashamed, quite the opposite in fact. You just didn't want to ruin his image. In your mind, Shindong was this amazingly great person who could make anyone laugh with his never ending jokes and could make anyone fall for him with his charisma. Tonight however, you decided that now would be the best to attend a Super Junior concert with your friend. As you lined up waiting to enter the venue, your nerves grew. You would've backed out if the line didn't start moving at that exact moment in time. Once the concert started you became more relaxed as you got into the rhythm of the music blasting through the speakers and upon hearing Shindongs voice, you were convinced you were going to the next concert that they held. Without realizing it, Shindong's eyes had been fixed on you most of the night. he was overly enjoyed that you had come to support them and wanted to do better with the performances now that he knew you were watching.

Sungmin (He;s married, I don't think I need to explain)
He would try to be all professional but you knew he was blushing.

Eunhyuk
Attending a Super Junior concert has been one of the best experiences of your life. From the crazy outfits to the sexy stages, everything was enjoyable. Your favorite moment though would have to be when Donghae and your boyfriend Eunhyuk sang their song, 'Growing Pains'. It all started off well, Donghae sang and Eunhyuk followed. At some point during the song, Eunhyuk's eyes met with yours and you noticed a slight change in the way he was singing. It wasn't that his singing became bad, it was that he started trying even more than what he already was doing. He was trying to impress you with his singing, although you have told him multiple times in the past that he will always be the best vocalist in your opinion. After the show, you went back stage to meet up with him and tell him that he was as amazing as he always is. What you didn't expect was for him to tell you that he saw the way you were looking at Donghae while he was singing and he felt like he had to be better than him. Let's just say he wouldn't cheer up until you told & showed him how much better he was than Donghae.

Siwon
It wasn't actually Siwon who spotted you at first. When the concert was coming to an end and they were saying their goodbye ments, Leeteuk who was much closer to where you were standing, interrupted Shindong as he was thanking everyone for coming. To say Shindong was confused would be an understatement. He gave Leeteuk a look but he wasn't paying attention, he was to busy trying to get Siwon to notice you. When your clueless boyfriend finally came to his leaders side and saw you, he couldn't stop the smile that formed on his face and the slightest blush that dusted his cheeks. He would proceed to give a small wave before he made his way back to where he was standing. After a lot of teasing from the others and a couple of songs later, he was successfully backstage and ready to just go home and rest. What he wasn't expecting was to go home and hear you laughing in the living room about how shy he was after he find out you had been watching him the whole time.

Donghae
Donghae. He would be so excited that you were going to be in the crowd at a Super Show. It had been awhile since Super Junior had a concert in Seoul, due to the world tour, and he was happy that their first one back you were in attendance. Donghae knew that he didn't have to try hard to impress you just like you knew that you had him wrapped around your finger. But, with him being him, he wanted to impress you even more than he already did. The only way he could think of doing this though, was by taking his shirt off. As he slid his shirt completely off his body, he could hear the screams from the other fans. He looked in your direction only to be let down as he saw Kyuhyun near you making you laugh. When he walked over to where you were, he made sure to hide his obvious jealousy by hugging Kyuhyun from behind and would have ignored you if it wasn't for the fact that E.L.Fs wouldn't stop pointing to you and calling his name and making him look at you. He would feel a lot better after the performance when he could go home and just snuggle you in your matching, fluffy pajamas.

Ryeowook (Not Edited because he's in a relationship)
Like Eunhyuk, he would start singing more to impress you.

Kyuhyun
Let's start this off by saying Kyuhyun wasn't very happy. He saw you almost immediately. He also noticed that your eyes get getting drawn to Siwon. He was upset because your eyes should be on him all the time. After confirming your eyes were practically glued to Siwon, Kyuhyun would glue himself to Siwon's side whenever he could. In his mind, if you were looking at Siwon you would have to be looking at him as well. After the concert he would give you a warning and tell you if he ever saw you looking at another man again he would have no choice but to punish you, whatever that means.😉

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1K 29
Idols x Female Reader ✨ My friends suggested I start this so here you go. Hope you enjoy!❤️
551K 4.9K 57
This book's 90% smut - read at your own risk ⚠︎︎ I'm not liable for anything that happens while you read the following stories ;)
550K 8.6K 52
Just a bunch of soft fluffy fluff, zero smut lots of cringe ❤️ ok maybe a little bit of smut.
122K 2.6K 79
A bunch of kpop ships Fluff everywhere Please don't hate. It took a lot of ideas and thoughts If you don't like LGBTQ+ The exit is that way 👉👉👉👉�...