I got Adopted by One Directio...

By abbbbbyyyyy__

|||||SEQUEL TO "I got Kidnapped by One Direction?"||||| When Abigail ran away from One Direction, she stayed... More

I got Adopted by One Direction? (Sequel to IGKB1D)
Prologue
Chapter 1 The Last Page
Chapter 2 Adopting Abby
Chapter 3 Arriving at the house
Chapter 4 They miss me, and miss them
Chapter 5 Up All Night
Chapter 6 Snowball Fight
Chapter 7 Bad Memories
Chapter 8 You're safe now
Chapter 9 Friends
Chapter 10 Without Permission
Chapter 11 Snowball Fight II
Chapter 12 Decisions
Chapter 13 Friends or College?
Chapter 14 I Knew It
Chapter 15 I Love You
Chapter 16 I Wish
Chapter 18 What Is It?
Chapter 19 I'm Yours
Chapter 20 We Will Always Be Together
Chapter 21 College
Chapter 22 Voice Mail
Chapter 23 Sunshine
Chapter 24 Complicated
Chapter 25 Hope
Chapter 26 I'm Sorry
Chapter 27 The Letter
Chapter 28 Welcome Back To England
Chapter 29 It's About Time
Chapter 30 The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Chapter 31 Wake Up
Chapter 32 To Sunshine
Chapter 33 Love Boo Bear
Chapter 34 You're Here
Chapter 35 Fireproof
Epilogue-The Story Of My Life
Author's Note
Special announcment!

Chapter 17 This Is It

2.8K 105 42
By abbbbbyyyyy__

My favourite chapter so far! Can't wait for you guys to read it! ENJOY :)

Chapter 17

*Abigail/Abby's POV*

Today is my last day until I leave to go to Ireland. The boys and I did so many things in the past few days, even though it was quite difficult since it was winter and couldn't really do that much.

My life will change forever as soon as I enter those gates at the airport.

And I don't want that to change.

But it is for my own good.

*Louis's POV*

We arrived at the airport with screaming fans, but we made it. Right now, we are waiting for Abby's flight to be called out so she can check in. It's going to be so empty without her. I don't want her to leave.

"Louis" Harry whispered to me.

"Yeah?"

"You need to tell her you like her before she leaves"

"What? Why? I can't, she likes someone else"

"And how do you know that?"

"Because she told me before when we were ice skating. She said she likes someone" I explained to him.

"Do you know who that someone is?" Zayn asked as he joined in the conversation.

"No, how am I supposed to know?"

They then face palmed themselves. What?

"It's you, you idiot" Zayn said.

"What? No it's not!"

"Yes, it is. It's so obvious that she likes you and you like her"

"She doesn't have feelings for me" I told them. She likes someone else.

"UK Airlines Flight AF259, to Dublin, Ireland, please proceed to the check out area"

*Abigail/Abby's POV*

"Abby, Liam and I want to talk to you about something" Niall said as they both sat next to me.

"Ok?" I said.

"Now, you know how you like Louis?"

What? How did they know!?

"No, I don't"

"All of us know that what you just said, was a big, big lie" Liam said.

"Is it really that obvious?" I asked.

"Yes" they said in unison. Dang it, I should've known.

"Ok, get to the point about" I told them.

"You need to tell him that you like him" Niall said.

"Sorry, not doing that" I said.

"Why not!? Come on, please? For us" Liam begged.

"He likes someone else!"

"And who would that be?"

"I don't know. He just said that he likes this girl and I said oh she must be amazing and he said she is, but she doesn't like him" I explained.

"He's talking about you"

"Haha, very funny Liam"

"I'm being serious" Wait, he always is.

"That's not true! Here, let me tell you the story. I said to him you're so embarrassing because he was failing at ice skating yesterday, then he said you're so gorgeous to me-"

"Ooooh!" Niall and Liam said.

"Shush! Anyway, after he said that, he said that was a dare by the way. See! That is proof that he doesn't like me!" I explained.

"He only said that to get away with it. He doesn't want you to know that he is still in love with you" Liam said.

"It's true that he likes you Abby, I'm not lying" Niall said.

"He doesn't-"

"UK Airlines Flight AF259, to Dublin, Ireland, please proceed to the check out area"

Here we go.

"I guess this is it" I sighed as I stood up and put my back pack on.

"You guys better call or text me" I said.

"We will" Niall said.

I went up to Liam first and gave him a hug.

"Bye Liam, I'll miss you" I said.

"I'll miss you too. Have fun at college!" he said.

"I'll try. I'll always treasure the memories we had together, like when you you grounded Louis and I because of the food fight" I smiled as the memory came back to me.

"Haha! I remember that. I'll miss you Abby" He said as he gave me another hug.

I then went over to Niall. I already wanted to cry, but I kept the tears in.

"I'll miss our stupid little arguments we had together" Niall said.

"I'll miss them as well" I chuckled.

"Thanks for always being there for me Nialler. No matter how much I hate it when we fight over stupid stuff, I will still miss it. You're the best big brother ever. I love you" I said and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"I love you more. Don't forgot about Greg, he's your brother as well. Tell everyone I said hi ok?"

"Definitely" I said and went over to Zayn.

"Hello there Zayn" I said and gave him a hug.

"I know we don't talk that much, but I still love you and you are one of the greatest friends I've ever met. It's going to be so different without you. Thanks for being there for me. I'm going to miss you heaps" I said.

"Aw, I'm going to miss you a lot as well. I love you Abby. Have fun for me at college" he said and I went over to Harry.

"Ew, it's you" I joked.

"Aw, thanks Abby" he said.

"Anyways, I will always remember you as the idiot who would always say stupid things whenever I'm near or next to Louis" I said as I looked over to him.

"Aha, yeah, I love doing that" he grinned.

"That is one thing that I wouldn't miss when I go to Ireland" I said.

"But, I'll miss having you around. Thanks for the snow ball fights that we had Harry, I will treasure them" I said and gave him a hug.

"Aw, I'll miss you too you idiot" He said as he hugged me back and messed up my hair. I then went over to Louis and the others 'casually' walked away. Idiots.

"Now, where do I start" I said nervously as I tucked a hair strand behind my ear.

"Ok, Louis, thanks for being the person that would always put a smile on my face. I will treasure our great memories that we had together, like when we had the food fight, when we tried to sneak out when we were grounded but we got caught by Liam, when we played the prank on the boys, when we went to Starbucks and to the shops and I will always treasure my favourite memory which was when we went ice skating. I will miss you so much Lou and I hope we still keep in touch. Thank you for everything" I said then gave him a really big hug.

"Aw, that's so sweet. I'll miss you a lot, it's going to be so different without you and yes, we will keep in touch. Thanks for teaching me how to skate, couldn't do it without you. You're amazing. I love you"

I love you too, in a friend way, and more than a friend.

"No problems, love you too" I said and gave him another hug.

"Oh, and Abby, I need to tell you some-"

"This is the last call for UK Airlines flight AF259 to Dublin, Ireland, please proceed to the check out area"

The others then started to come back.

"Bye guys" I said and we did our famous group hug for the last time.

"I'll miss all of you" I said.

"Bye Abby!" They all said as I started to walk away. This is it, I'm not going to see them ever again, until, I don't know when. In a very long time a guess. A few tears were already coming out, but I quickly wiped them away.

Dammit, I forgot to tell Louis that I like him...

*Louis' POV*

Abby then started to walk away from us to go to the check out. This is it.

She's gone.

"Did you tell her!?" Harry yelled at me.

"Tell her what?" I questioned.

"You idiot! Why didn't you tell her!? There's a reason why all of us left you and Abby in private so you could tell her that you love her!" Harry said.

"Shit" I said.

"Go! Now! Before she leaves!"

I then sprinted up to Abby before she could check in.

"Abby! Wait!" I yelled as I ran up to her.

"Louis-"

I then grabbed her face and crashed my lips onto hers.

It felt like the world around us has stopped and it was only just me and Abby.

"That's what I was going to tell you" I said as I broke away from the kiss.

"I still love you"

"Louis-"

"Wait! Shut up for a sec. I love you Abby. I know that you told me that you like someone and I know that you don't like me but I just want to say that I still love you. Ever since you escaped and you broke up with me, I still loved you and I will always love you. If you don't like me, that's fine. I just wanted to tell you this secret I had for a very long time and what I said before at ice skating was a lie. You are gorgeous and I was talking about you. You are the amazing girl that I like and I still love you"

She stood there in shock with no words coming out of her mouth. Did I say something wrong? Is she angry with me?

"Louis-"

"It's ok if you don't like me, I understand that you like someone else"

"Lou-"

"I won't feel offended. It's ok"

"Louis!" she yelled.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"I still love you too"

My eyes widened.

"W-what? But, I thought you like someone el-"

"That someone else is you Louis. The person that I was talking about in ice skating was you Louis. You are the person that I like. No, not like, love. I love you Louis, I still do. I'm such an idiot for breaking up with you before, I wish I never did that because I still love you"

Wait, so she was talking about me?

"Abby, please don't call yourself an idiot" I said as I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Louis, I-I got to go, I'm sorry" she said then ran off before I could even hug her and say good bye one last time.

I watched her as she checked in and before she entered the gates, she mouthed at me

I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 161 32
Louis Tomlinson : 1/5 of world loved boy band one direction. All his life he thought he only had four sisters, Lottie, fizzy,phoebe and daisy. When i...
32.9K 556 43
What if you've lived in a orphanage for 5 years? What if you finaly got the chance to get adopted? What if that person is Niall Horan? What if you do...
302K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
710K 20K 22
Alexis is an orphan. She doesnt trust anyone, especiall men which is undersandable due to the things her father and others would do to her. When the...