I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo X...

By hiraguna

The clock's ticking while I'm reading. While I'm reading, I noticed that I'm searching. Searching for somethi... More

Chapter 1: Fairytale
Chapter 2: Raise Your Head
Chapter 3: Brand New Girl
Chapter 4: You're My Best Friend
Chapter 5: I'm Uninterested in Men
Chapter 6: My Heart Has Always Been Yours
Chapter 7: Waiting Impatiently
Chapter 8: Start Looking For Me
Chapter 9: This Is God's Prank
Chapter 10: I Cannot Stop Looking at You
Chapter 11: Don't Break My Heart
Chapter 12: Even When You're in Pain
Chapter 13: Hidden In Regret
Chapter 14: You're Not My Type
Chapter 15: We Don't Have To Lie
Chapter 16: Don't Have The Courage to Tell You
Chapter 17: It's Too Hard
Chapter 18: I Don't Know
Chapter 19: I, Myself, Lose Control
Chapter 20: Greedy
Chapter 21: You're Rocking With the Best
Chapter 22: I'll Embrace You
Chapter 23: I'll Only Show You The World
Chapter 24: Chase the Truth
Chapter 25: Skies Are Gray
Chapter 26: Going Crazy
Chapter 27: Don't Break My Heart
Chapter 28: That Girl
Chapter 29: Did Something Happen?
Author's Note
Chapter 30: You Idiot
Chapter 31: Be Good To Me While I'm Still Here
Chapter 32: I've Never Been In An Emergency
Chapter 34: Will Our Memories Fade?
Chapter 35: As Time Goes By
Chapter 36: Now, I'll Be Brave
Chapter 37: Time Keeps Ticking
Chapter 38: A Story Only the Both of Us Know
Chapter 39: Deja Vu
SEQUEL
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 33: This Time

2.1K 104 114
By hiraguna

Jihyo's POV

"Min-", Chaeyoung was about to call Mina but I covered her mouth tightly.

"We have to go now.", I grabbed Chaeyoung back to the hospital.

"Why didn't you let me call her?", Chaeyoung flooded me with questions. "Don't tell me that, that was her lover?"

"I don't even know Chaeyoung but don't you think it's rude to disturb people's conversations especially that we don't know the guy?", I answered her diligently. "Also, don't tell Mina that we saw her awhile ago. Okay?"

"Unnie, why?"

"Just listen to me please.", I said as she nodded.

"Oh! You're already here! I'm gonna eat now.", Momo grabbed the paper bags.

"That was fast.", Sana said. "Why is Mina still not here?"

"I'm here.", Mina opened the door. "Why are you searching for me?"

"Nothing. You know, as your friends, we worry for you.", Sana smiled.

"I can handle myself.", she coldly said.

"Yes, you can handle yourself but what about others?", I said out of pure anger. "Can you handle others, Mina?"

"Are you mocking me?", she smirked.

"If you think that's what I'm doing, then it's your view.", I shrugged and passed by her to whisper on her ear. "Let's stop playing games Mina. You're the selfish one here. Admit it sooner. Don't let me find it out by myself."

Her eyes widened as I whispered it to her ear. She gulped hard like she feels guilty. I thought I know her so well but she's mysterious. Mischievous.

"I should go outside first. I need air.", I told everyone.

"Don't you want to stay here beside Y/N?", Tzuyu asked me.

"I guess it's better if I'm not beside her. I keep on giving her bad luck."

Mina's POV

Did Jihyo found out? Did she follow me again? Why is she so hardheaded? She cannot find this out. I won't let her know everything. This time, I'll be more careful. I followed her outside as she went to the rooftop of the hospital.

"Stay where you are.", she voiced out. "What a surprise Mina! I thought that I'll always be the follower but this time, it's you. What brings you here?"

"I just want to tell you that you can't threaten me.", I confronted her. "I'm not afraid of you Jihyo and never will I be."

"Oh! So you're that brave?", she moved forward towards me. "If you're brave enough Mina, then tell me, why are you with that person?"

"I-i.", I stuttered feeling the pressure of Jihyo's intimidating voice. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're weak.", she snorted

"I am not!", I yelled. "That person was just asking some directions!"

"Oh yes Mina! That person was just asking but both of you are talking with a serious tone? Good grief."

"What do you expect? That we should laugh when there's nothing to laugh about?"

"Let's stop this. Once I'll find out what you're planning, expect the unexpected Mina.", she walked away making me dumbfounded until my phone rung.

"What do you want this time?!", I screamed immediately.

"Meet me at _______ restaurant.", the latter told me.

"I've got so many things to do. Let's talk next time."

"No. This time.", I hang up and went to the restaurant.

"Mina! I'm glad that you came. I was almost leaving.", the latter hugged me.

"I think I can't do this anymore.", I backed away. "I always feel guilty inside."

"I understand.", the person assisted me on my seat. "That was a long time ago. Why would you feel guilty by the way? It's not like you did something wrong."

"I don't know. I feel pity for Y/N.", I bowed my head. "I want her to live the life she deserves. To be free. I like to see her smile."

"You're strange.", I heard a chuckle. "You know what that means Mina?"

"Hmm?"

"Maybe this time, you have fallen in love with someone."

"I'm being serious here. I don't have time for love. I'm just trying to be more humane.", I slammed the table.

"Oh Mina! Why are you denying your love for Y/N? Afraid to be rejected because of your first role in her life?", that statement gave me creeps. "But that's not the end Mina. You have a rival for Y/N."

"I don't want to hear what you're saying anymore.", I tried to cover my ears.

"Remember Mina? I told you before that Jisoo's in love with Y/N.", the latter snickered. "So, what are you going to do about that?"

Is this person trying to tempt me? I don't understand him and I can't even understand my feelings. Am I truly in love with Y/N? Am I just too afraid of rejection?

"Come on now Mina, what's your plan? I'm going to support you on whatever you're going to do.", in addition.

"Simple.", I stood up ready to leave. "I won't do the same thing as what you've done."

I roamed around the city trying to find myself. Why do I have the urge to protect you? Why do I feel like you're special to me? Look at me, I'm stupid this time.

"Beep!", a honk of a car and a yell of an arrogant guy could be heard. "Hey! Are you stupid?! Do you want to commit suicide?! Don't do that in front of my car! Don't make me pay debts!"

"Mianhae!", I bowed and ran along until I reached the park without people around.

"Why?! Stupid driver! Why did you call me stupid?! I know I'm stupid because I fell in love with the wrong person! Now, I'm paying the debts of what I've done!", my voice echoed all over the silent park.

I hid in the bushes while crying. I shouldn't be selfish. Maybe people are right, no one knows me even myself. That's the way I'm mad. I just found it out right now. The leaves of the bushes covered the light and I felt a thorn that pinched my skin. It's a rose with a long thorn. Maybe suicide is truly the right thing. I aimed the torn on my pulse. This is goodbye.

Jihyo's POV

"Mina isn't here yet?", I asked the members as I've been away for 4 hours.

"Oh right! She's not here yet! I thought both of you were together.", Sana gasped.

"In everyone's dreams.", I rolled my eyes. "I'll go again then."

"Yah! Where are you going this time?", Dahyun grabbed my wrist. "Mina left and you're going to leave Y/N too? Irresponsible."

"Yah! Dahyun! Let them go!", Nayeon  grabbed Dahyun. "I guess I won on the game!"

"Oh! I forgot that the game was ongoing.", Tzuyu chuckled.

"What game are you guys talking about?", Chaeyoung innocently asked.

I left the room and went outside to grab a drink on the vending machine. My phone rung with Jeongyeon's name on the screen. What do they want this time? I was out for just 2 minutes.

"What now?", I lazily spoke. "Do you want me to buy something for all of you again?"

"No! Ji! Y/N's already awake!", a sense of hope woke me up inside.

"I'm coming.", I ran back immediately.

Wait, something's wrong with the moment. She woke up by the time I went outside? I guess I'm really a bad luck for her then. I entered the room feeling satisfied when I saw Y/N's eyes were open.

"Y/N.", I got closer towards her slowly.

"Who are you?", she broke my heart with her words.

_________________________________

Author's Note: Okay! So onces! Where are you?! Let's keep on streaming their music videos! I often forget to write a drafted chapter just to stream for the girls. Our goal is to reach 50 million views by tomorrow. Stream and stream! The girls deserved it! Fighting! 💕💪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 4.1K 32
Female Reader! [Completed] You must unlock the mystery of the Queen's lost daughter. Who is she? And how did it become to be your responsibility? For...
1.2K 116 26
They say we always find a chance to make things right, but if that chance will be the last one, it will still be worth the wait or search for that pe...
153K 3.2K 50
Twice x Reader fanfic (More like Me x Twice but I tried) Reader gender: Male The beginning explains everything you need to know This is my first stor...
908K 32.3K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...