Unplanned •NaruHina•

Autorstwa potatoejung_

How can I forget that drunken night... When I have a constant reminder? - cover @baekfordaes Więcej

Author Speaking...
[00] : Day 01
[01] : Day 00
[02] : Day 01
[03] : Day 09
[04] : Day 36
[05] : Day 57
[06] : Day 60
[07] : Day 00
[09] : Day 91 pt1
[10] : Day 91 pt2
[11] : Day 102
[12] : Day 108
[13] : Day 128
[14] : Day 144
[15] : Day 170
[16] : Day 192
[17] : Day 216
[18] : Day 233
[19] : Day 263
[20] : Day 264
[21] : Day 45
[22] : Epilogue

[08] : Day 77

6.1K 240 414
Autorstwa potatoejung_

March 14th

It had been about two weeks since Hinata found out she was having a baby. It had been about a week and half since she found out the gender, a baby boy.

She shamelessly already started shopping for baby items. A crib was already being shipped to her apartment. Hinata decided that she didn't need to move apartments for the baby, after all it was going to be just the two of them.

Hinata and baby against the world.

"Hinata?" Tenten piped up. The Hyuga turned away from all the blue colored baby clothing items. "What are you looking at?"

"Baby clothes?" The bluenette said with confusion.

"But I'm having a girl?" Tenten had brought Hinata to help her get a few things with her.

"Uh," oh yeah, Hinata hadn't told anyone she was pregnant. Not yet, she liked being the only one who knew about her baby. "Ino's baby."

"Ino and Sai said they have enough newborn clothing items...?" Tenten stated with suspicion in her tone.

"Well Shikadai is due any day," Hinata smiled. "Wouldn't it be nice to get him new clothes?"

"I guess so."

Hinata grabbed a few of the onesies and put it in the basket. Tenten still was uneasy, something off about her best friend. Hinata had seemed so depressed and upset after her birthday but now, so suddenly, she was so happy.

"Which do you think is cuter?" Tenten held up two outfits up to her protruding baby bump.

Hinata looked at the two. One was full of sparkle and the other was floral. "Why not both? Neji-nii didn't give you a budget." She laughed and continued to browse through the boy's clothing section.

Tenten concluded she was right. She put both outfits in the basket and then remembered she needed to get a few things for herself during the pregnancy. "Maternity clothes are next." She declared.

Hinata stopped and looked at the brunette. "Oh right," she mumbled then began to look off. "You have to get things for yourself too..."

Tenten quirked a brow at her as she began to push the cart, Hinata following her. They walked to the other side of the maternity store with Hinata oogling everything in sight.

Truth be told, she came along with Tenten to get an idea of what all she needed. Turns out, she needs a whole lot more then her bank account could handle. But, she realized her father would pay for literally everything once he found out. That's why she decided to post pone the telling; she wanted to do some things for herself.

"Alright," Tenten suddenly stopped, causing Hinata to run into her back. She turned to face the Hyuga with a stern look on her face. "What are you hiding? Are you pregnant? Is that why you've been acting so damn weird?"

Hinata was shocked. Her lavender eyes widened and gulped. Tenten figured it out as they walked. Hinata had been asking her a bunch of pregnancy questions, asking about prenatal care, asking about babies, and now she was going ga-ga in the baby store.

"W-well," she started, averting Tenten's gaze. "No..."

"No? You're not pregnant?" Tenten almost released a sigh of relief but she waited for Hinata's response.

"Well no I'm not pregnant and yes I'm not not pregnant." The bluenette said quickly, confusing Tenten.

The Hyuga by marriage thought for a moment, eyes locked with Hinata's. Hinata had turned a bright pink shade by having been found out.

She was going to tell everyone in due time but she didn't want to deal with everyone breathing down her neck about choices for her baby. Hinata enjoyed just knowing that soon she'd be a mother and that's that.

"So you're pregnant?"

"I could be."

"Hyuga Hinata!" Tenten yelled suddenly, the other people in the store looking at them. "Tell me the truth."

Hinata sighed and placed a hand on her hip. "Eleven weeks today."

Tenten gasped and raised her hands to her mouth. She looked between Hinata, her stomach, and the cart. "Oh my God, th-three months? Almost three months? Oh my God!"

Hinata finally allowed herself to smile and be happy. She hugged the brunette and they both cheered. "It's a boy isn't it? That's why you want all the baby boy stuff?" Tenten asked, tears in her eyes.

"Yeah..." She mumbled. "But no one else knows, and please don't tell anyone. Not Neji-nii or Tou-san or anyone!"

"Why?" Tenten asked, very curious at why she would want to not share this news.

"I don't want to deal with everyone butting in about my baby. I want to deal with this by myself for a little while."

Tenten nodded, understanding. She felt the same way in a sense so she didn't question it.

The duo continued to walk around the store, now picking up more things for Hinata and her baby boy.

"Wait," the brunette stopped.

"What's wrong?" Hinata looked at her from where she was looking at the selection of nursing bras. "What is it?"

She gazed at the other suspiciously, raising her eyebrows. "Who's the father?"

Hinata knew this was coming. Tenten was a gossip at heart and knew she had to know all the details.

"If he doesn't know he's gonna be a father, to my baby at least, then I'm not telling anyone." She sighed out.

"He doesn't know?" The brunette gasped out rather dramatically. "How can you not tell the father?"

"Because it's not his business. We don't need him." Hinata placed her hand on her lower stomach protectively.

"Not his business? Hinata, he's gonna have a kid and he won't even know. Oh my God! It's Kiba isn't it?!"

"Shh!" Hinata hushed her friend at her sudden raise in volume. "No it's not Kiba!"

Tenten sighed, deciding to give up for awhile. They both contined to talk through the store but one thought lingered in the bluenette's mind. She claimed she was trying to convince Tenten but she knew she was trying to convince herself more.

We don't need him.

❇️❇️❇️

Naruto watched Shion with a concerned look. She was just cleaning but still, what if she hurt the baby somehow?

"Honey," she sighed. "Don't stare holes into my head. Go hang out with Sasuke-kun or something. I'm fine."

Leaving Shion seemed like a great option. But for some reason the little baby in her tummy was calling out to him. Like he needed to stay a few more moments before he decided to leave.

"In a bit." He replied vaguely. And so Naruto didn't move from the couch and continued to watch her.

Shion loved the sudden attention she was getting from him. Maybe he'd actually touch her, maybe he'd kiss her. They may be having a baby but Naruto still felt disconnected from her.

The phone began to ring, causing both of them to jump. Naruto reached over to the table and answered.

"Moshi Moshi?"

There was a sound of confusion on the other side of the line before a man cleared his throat. "Hello? Is Shion-chan there?"

"Who's asking?" Naruto asked, was this why he felt compelled to stay?

"A friend. A concerned friend."

"Well, concerned friend," Naruto huffed. "You're not talking to her until I get a name."

"Who is it?" Shion turned, her attention peaking. "Naruto-kun, who is it?"

He held up a finger to her in a waiting motion as he waited for the man to respond. The man didn't respond for a minute, hoping Naruto would hang up on him.

"Hello?"

"Sorry," he started. "Just tell her Tony called." And then he hung up.

The blonde male looked at the phone for a minute then his eyes flickered to his fiance. "Shion, do you know a guy named Tony?"

He watched her body tense for a moment before she made a confused face. "Who?"

"A guy just called, Tony, asking for you." Naruto said, suspicion thick in his voice. "Who is that?"

"I don't know a Tony?" Shion said confidently yet somewhat nervously. "Why was he asking for me? D-did he say?" Fuck.

"No," the Uzumaki stood up slowly, cautiously. "He just said he was a concerned friend."

"That's weird," the pale eyed female said calmly. She placed her hand on her almost four month old baby bump, trying to evoke emotion from Naruto like she always did.

But this time it didn't work.

"It is," he said, voice low. "How does he know your name if you don't know him?"

"I don't know, maybe I do know him but I forgot who he is." Shion laughed. "You know I have a bad memory."

Naruto chuckled dryly at that. Shion had one of the best memories out of the people he knew. His suspicion was growing with each day of her pregnancy but that call... It pushed him over the edge.

"Shion," he was now less than a foot away from her. "Tell me the truth, I won't be angry. Is this child mine?"

Slap. Her heavy hand flew across his face, causing him to wince but he didn't move. "How could you ask that?!"

"Shi—"

"Do you think I just screw whoever?! Do you think I hook up with my exes behind your back?! Do you think just because you don't do as much as kiss me anymore then I'll go and sleep around to fill some need?! Do you—!"

"Shion." Naruto's cold voice cut through her yelling.

She had began to tear up, mainly for show but also out of fear. What if he left her because he no longer even cared for the baby? He just didn't want anything to do with her?

"It was just a question," he placed his hands on her shoulders. "I was just voicing my concern like you've asked me to over the years."

"You shouldn't have concerns on whether or not this is your baby!" She pushed him off.

They stood in silence for many minutes, neither knowing what to say or do. They hadn't really fought much, they just coexisted.

"G-go with Sasuke-kun," Shion mumbled. "I want to be alone."

❇️❇️❇️

"Are you stupid? Are you seriously that stupid?" Sasuke groaned.

They were currently sitting on Sasuke and Sakura's deck, basking in the chilly March evening. Naruto sighed and took a rather large gulp from his beer. He had sworn to never drink after what happened with Hinata, but he figured that he was just at the Uchiha house, nothing would happen.

"You know I've always had my doubts, even the night she told me." He sighed.

Silence engulfed them but they both just tried to relax. Sasuke judged the hell out of Naruto but he was his best friend; he wouldn't turn his back on him during this time.

"Sasuke," the blonde mumbled. Sasuke turned to see the other with a very confused expression. "I saw Hinata the other day when Shion had an appointment."

"And?" He asked but then realization washed over him. "You think Hinata is pregnant?"

"She was coming from the OBGYN." He stated, a new suspicion beginning to form in the pit of his stomach.

"So? Girls need to have regular checkups, dobe." The ravenette scoffed then took another drink from his own beer bottle.

"I know but," he ran his hands through his hair. "I turned back before we went into the OBGYN section and she–"

Naruto stopped himself. He was making up something that he wanted. Of course Hinata wasn't pregnant, she was just having a checkup.

The Uchiha saw the distress in Naruto's face. He let out a sigh and patted the other's back. "Don't worry about her, you need to focus on—"

"Shion, I know."

"Yourself."

They sat not really in silence however. Naruto's thoughts were somewhat loud, just by the way he was sighing and groaning.

"I'll ask Hinata," Sasuke said calmly. "For your sake."

Naruto's eyes lit up at his words. "Arigato, teme."

wow omgg it's been too long since I've updated I'm so so sorry omg.
I've had assignments due, exams, performances, my sister's bs, and yknow my mom had a stroke but she's okay so,,,

And in the next two weeks I have two competitions and my state exam and just tests and rehearsals and clubs and oh my God I'm so fucking tired.

But dw u guys writing doesn't stress me out so don't think this is adding to my very overwhelmed life. I just have less time for my luxuries ;-;

thank you guys so much for being patient and if it feels like the book is going a little fast well remember that there's abt 280 days in a pregnancy and we're about on March 14th...? So yes the book is behind on actual time but let's hope it's done before Sep 19th (her due date).

u guys are rly good at predictions btw n excoos any errors :)
ILYSM❤️

-mari 🍜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30.1K 933 14
How can you outrun your tragic, heartbreaking past when it's steadily looking into your eyes calling you mommy, making you regret nothing. "I've done...
164K 3.6K 17
Story of Narusasu. Sasuke being pregnant with Naruto's baby First time writing a m-preg. Hope ya enjoy. [Under heavy editing] Ch1- complete Ch2- com...
8.7K 300 19
Life becomes boring if there is only one thing. Modern au. Sasuke's POV
7.2K 251 12
Sasuke learns the hard way that sometimes, being in love isn't enough, no matter how many times Naruto whispers it in his ear at night when no one el...