Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

By agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 61

4.7K 173 63
By agbxharmony

As soon as Y/n got back to the house three hours later than promised, her and Madison started arguing. Madison accused Y/n of cheating on her with Lauren and Y/n told her that she was crazy for thinking that.

The arguing lead to Madison calling it off between her and Y/n. She didn't want to be in Y/ns way of being with Lauren so she let her go. After the breakup, Madison flew back home. Y/n is sitting heartbroken in her bed with Jade laying beside her.

"It's all Laurens fault that she left me." Y/n says while putting another handful of jellybeans into her mouth.

"It's not Laurens fault as much as I hate defending her." Jade tells Y/n while snatching the jelly beans away. "Madison made the dumb decision of not believing in you, fuck her." She says.

Y/n sighs knowing Jade is right. "I guess." She says while leaning back against the pillow.

"I think you should talk to Lauren." Jade says and Y/n gives her an 'are you crazy' look. "Or Camila. Camilas obviously into you but she doesn't realize it." She says and Y/n shakes her head.

"I'm not jumping into a new relationship." Y/n tells Jade while looking at the ceiling above her.

"No defiantly not." Jade tells Y/n. "Go see them and talk with someone who truly cares about you. Well, hopefully truly." She says with a laugh.

Y/n nods her head. "I'll be back." She says after realizing that the person who cares about her isn't here, she's in Texas.

*-*-*

Normani pulls Y/n into her arms as soon as Y/n walks through the door. "Awh my baby." She coos while rocking them back and forth.

Y/n smiles and wraps her arms around Normani. "I missed you." She tells Normani.

"I missed you more." Normani says while feeling her heart rate pick up. "I know you don't wanna talk about it but Madison is a bitch if she thinks that you would cheat on her." She says then pauses. "You never told me who she thought you were cheating on her with." Normani pulls back and raises her eyebrow at Y/n.

"Lauren." Y/n says and Normani looks at her curiously. Normani wasn't sure if she heard Y/n correctly.

"Did you say Lauren?" Normani asks Y/n while fully pushing herself off of Y/n. As a response, Y/n nods her head and Normani gives her a face of surprise. "You're talking to her?" She asks Y/n.

"She apologized and said some other stuff." Y/n says while moving into the house leaving Normani standing alone.

Normani remains with her mouth agape. She's in shock since Lauren always pushes how she hated Y/n and now they're talking. Normani can't help but feel jealous for some reason, she finds it weird how she's always jealous when people get close to Y/n.

Y/n turns around and looks at Normani standing there staring off into space. She wants to know what's going on in Normani's mind right now. Instead, she walks into the living room and sees Andrea sitting on the couch. "Hey mama." Y/n says with a pleasing smile as soon as she gets close to Andrea.

Andrea jumps in her spot on the couch and pulls the book away from her face. "Y/n, baby! It's been too long." Andrea says while getting off of the couch and opening her arms for Y/n.

"Well, that's not really my fault is it." Y/n says while walking into Andrea's arms for a brief moment.

"It's Normanis's, that girl doesn't think things through sometimes." Andrea says while pulling out of the hug. "But now look at her she finally came to her senses and realized how fucking amazing you are." She says then mutters. "And a few other things.".

"What other things?" Y/n asks Andrea before Normani runs into the room stopping the conversation in total.

"Why you gotta creep her out?" Normani asks her mom while looping her arm around Y/n's and giving her mom a glare.

Andrea puts a hand over her heart and exaggerates being offended. "I was showing my affection for my favorite girl." She says which causes Y/ns face to heat up a little, which Normani notices and finds adorable.

"Awh stop." Y/n wines while smiling and hides her face by pulling her hair over it.

Normani finds her heart race increasing and she can't stop looking at Y/n. She comes to her senses after a moment and shakes it off. "Let's go to my room." She says while pulling Y/n backwards away from her mom and turning to the staircase.

"Keep the door open!" Andrea yells after Normani and Y/n as they disappear upstairs.

Normani rolls her eyes as she drags Y/n upstairs with her. She walks into her childhood room and closes the door behind the two of them. Y/n gets pushed onto the bed by Normani.

She raises her eyebrow at her friend with a smirk on her face. "I see that you still like it rough." Y/n says trying to keep the most serious face that she can but she fails as a smile creeps onto her lips.

"Not too much, but maybe just enough." Normani replies as she climbs on top of Y/n and leans down to kiss her cheek before rolling off of her and laying beside her. After a moment of silence, Normani breaks it. "Y/n?" She asks the girl beside her.

"Hm?" Y/n questions back as she rolls onto her side and faces Normani.

"Tell me more about you and Lauren." Normani says and notices the look on Y/ns face so she defends herself. "She's hated you ever since the day Simon made us date you, it's weird that she flips herself around all of a sudden." She says and mirrors the way that Y/n's laying down.

Y/n stays silent for a moment before speaking. "She came to me after what her dad did and-"

"Wait what did her dad do?!" Normani pushes herself up so she can express her concern.

"Oh." Y/n says with a laugh. "I was clubbing with Little Mix, Kendall, and Camila, and I stepped outside for a moment and Mike and some other dude tried to jump me but I hit them with a pipe." Y/n says as if it was nothing.

Normani's heart pumps faster than it was since she's so angered by Lauren's dads actions. She pulls Y/n into her body and squeezes her as tight as she can. "I'm sorry." Normani apologizes.

Y/n furrows her eyes against Normanis chest out of habit. "Why?" She asks Normani since it wasn't her fault.

"I wasn't there to protect you." Normani says and begins traces lines on Y/ns back. She feels Y/n's muscles relax under her touch and she smiles against Y/ns head.

Y/n listens to Normanis fast heart rate for a minute before lifting her head up to look into Normani's eyes. She smiles and buries her head into the side of Normani's neck while wrapping her arms around the girl underneath her and whispering a "Thank you.".

*-*-*

"Mama Drea?" Y/n calls out while creeping down the stairs after Normani fell asleep since she's had a theory flying around in her head.

"In here." Andrea calls out from the kitchen. Y/n walks into the kitchen and sees Andrea standing at the sink, cleaning dishes. "Did I wake you?" She asks Y/n after placing a clean dish on the rack to dry.

"No, I've been awake." Y/n says while standing beside Andrea and stealing the sponge from the women so she can clean to give Andrea a break.

Andrea knows Y/n will put up a fight about cleaning so she lets her be with the sponge. "You gonna tell me why or do I gotta ask you?" Andrea asks Y/n.

Y/n scrubs circles on the plate in her hands while running it under warm-ish water. "Why are you awake?" She asks Andrea.

"Thinking and cleaning." Andrea answers while grabbing a chair from the table and sitting down to watch Y/n. "Now you tell me." She commands Y/n.

"Thinking." Y/n answers while placing the dish in the rack.

"About what?" Andrea asks Y/n while adjusting herself in the chair so she can be more comfortable.

Y/n sighs while turning the water off. "I think I'm going crazy." She opens up to Andrea, which hasn't been hard for her for the past few years. Andrea gives her a look and Y/n continues. "I've been thinking about stuff that I've been noticing with Normani and I don't know." Y/n says while placing the sponge back into the sink.

The timing of Normani waking up, noticing Y/n is gone, and walking downstairs is perfectly synched with Y/n and Andrea's conversation.

"If you're thinking that she likes you she defiantly does even though she doesn't realize it." Andrea says and Normani stops her decent down the stairs since she's curious what they're talking about. "Mani can't stop talking about you when you're not here. You have a special place in her heart, Y/n." She tells the girl.

Y/n smiles. "Sounds like an obsession." She says with a quiet laugh and Andrea gives her a look. Normani frowns at what Y/n said and she turns around to walk back upstairs until her moms voice stops her.

"Listen, all I know is that if she gets the chance to treat you right, she will no matter what." Andrea says while standing up out of the chair.

"People always find a way." Y/n says which causes Normani's heart to break. Normani can't believe that Y/n has gone through so much pain in her life that she believes that.

Normani can't stop her feet from moving into the kitchen. She walks right up to Y/n and she wraps her arms around her. "I won't, I promise I won't." She says while feeling Y/ns hands rest against her back and her head fall into her shoulder.

BECAUSE NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY IS SO FUCKING GOOD HERES AN UPDATE

YOU GUYS GOTTA LISTEN TO NTLTC IDC IF YOU DONT STAN ARIANA LISTEN TO IT!!! (or i won't update again lmaooo you think i'm joking)

AND WATCH THE VIDEO UGH MASTERPIECE

IM LOVIN IM LIVIN IM PICKIN IT UP

-sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
107K 3.1K 38
You're a famous singer opening for fifth harmony on tour. What happens when you catch feeling for none other than Normani Kordei? (Gxg takes place wh...
429K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...