In LOVE With My SOUL- Abhigya...

By crazymahiz

Pragya is a bold and adventorous girl... She takes every aspect of her life in a very positive manner.. She h... More

New crazy thought....
The souls of this story (cast)
1. Dream big... Work hard.. Stay positive and enjoy the journey...
2. Handling the hard times....
3. Mysteries are haunting her, all of a sudden...
4. Inviting Troubles...
5. Time to be brave...
6. The Invisible maze...
7. My soul belongs to him...
8. My wedding with my soul...
9. Will He accept me as his soulmate????
10. My fantasized love....
Will my soulful love wins??? (Teaser)
11. Bearing the biggest pain...
12. Love is the healing medicine to the broken soul...
13. Because... I'm his soulmate...
14. The best thing happened...
15. The secrets behind Abhi...
16. The key of my heart...
17. My possessive baby....
18. Sorry... It's all because of me...
19. My heart beats for you...
20. The cute, naughty boy...
21. Dare to touch my Abhi...
22. Look, I'm not a baby...
23. My kiss conveys my love...
24. Where there is love and care, there is full of happiness
25. I want my Fu... Fug... fuggy...
26. Lucky to have a gem as my husband...
27. My heart made it's choice and it choose you...
28. We pass through the tough situation, with our togetherness....
29. I will not let them harm you and will protect you till my last breath...
31. Life is full of complications.. I least bother, as you are with me ..
32. When Love is not madness, it's not love...
33. Life isn't waiting for the storm to pass.It's about dancing in rain...
34. You gave me the needed solace, when I'm helpless...
35. Words can't explain my happiness, when you stood for me...
36. Your love is the fuel of my happiness...
37. I feel safe, when you hold me...
38. Facing the hidden attack... Will We survive or collapse???
39. Don't cry for the past... Smile and try to come out of it...
40. I don't no, how it had happened... I'm not at fault...
41. Gonna enjoy the sweetness of life, forgetting the worst past...
42. I want a place where there is only you and me exist...
43. A small spark which created a big cold war...
44. It's happening... A magical new beginning...
45. Our life is quite complicated... But our love is pure and true...
46. Without you, I'm nothing but a soul less body...
47. Sometimes your silence hurts me, more than your anger....
48. True love and caring people,stands closer by your side at the hard times..
49. The new relationship makes their bonding even more stronger..

30. Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you ..

1.2K 190 176
By crazymahiz

Missed this story for a long time???

The update is purposely delayed as the votes didn't turned up as expected....

Now too, I'm updating as many are nagging me and asking me to update this story...

Is there is any use saying this story as your favorite story rather than voting or commenting???

For the final time, Im breaking up my silence...

This story has got a maximum of
163 votes to its credit... Almost all the chapters have crossed 100+ votes and 11 chapters have crossed 150+ votes...

So can't I expect, the same response from you all...

Am I writing that bad???

If so, please do tell me... I will wrap up this story very soon...

This is a big story and I planned a lot for this story.... But the lack of response is bothering me too much and Im planning to put this story on hold, if the response gets reduced...

Silent readers... Many like this story a lot... Don't make my loyal voting buddies to suffer because of your stubbornness....

Only when the votes turns up, I will update the next part or the story will be on hold till the votes comes up...

Please don't force me to update till the votes crosses the target... Atleast, I wish to see more than 150 votes for the next update...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

God has sent you into my life to keep my heart filled in love with you always...

Love gives you all the guts and courage to fight with the whole world, if they try to hurt your loved ones...

There is nothing better on this earth than a loving soul that you can connect easily with every aspect of your life...

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Aaliya is sweating profusely and is completely tensed with each passing second... The words of EP is making her to get hell scared and she slowly traces her baby bump with a tear striken face as she can't imagine the horrific thing too...

Heart tears are oozing out from Aaliya's eyes uncontrollably... She is not in a mood to wipe her tears too knowing very well that her husband Arjun will get mad, if he sees her like this... But she is little relieved as Arjun is sleeping because of the medicinal effects...

Aaliya doesn't want to wake up or stress Arjun at this time... She is highly bothered about Arjun's recovery soon as Pragya is in need of Arjun as the back up support to trash EP (Reema)... Moreover, Aaliya knows very well about Arjun's anger and she can't risk his life again as he will surely mess up with EP for sure...

Aaliya leans on the bed rest and closes her eyes and thinks of the bitter words spitted by EP when she went out to call the cook to prepare some juice for her and Arjun... When she was saying about preparing Apple juice, EP smirks and asked the cook to prepare Papaya juice instead, shocking Aaliya to the core...

EP: 😂😂😂😂 Aaliya Arjun Mehra... Better drink this juice ... If you want, I can get a nice tablet for you... Simple... Everything will be over in a second... The simple hurdle in my life time ambition will be kicked out from your womb very easily.... 😂😂😂😂

Aaliya cries: Please don't do any such things.. 😭😭😭😭... What did my baby do to you??? Why are you hell adamant to make my baby to get aborted??? What wrong did I do to you???

EP: What wrong haan... I warned you clearly to take birth control pills but you got pregnant not hearing my words na...

Aaliya: I swear, I had the tablets given by you as you threatened to kill my husband Arjun... Even I don't know, how I get pregnant...  😭😭😭😭... Please don't kill my baby...

EP: I know something that idiot Arjun would have done... May be that idiotic girl Tanu would have played her cards without your knowledge... Listen... I will kill this baby before it's born...

Aaliya: Please..  😭😭😭😭..  Don't do this... I swear we won't trouble you at all... My baby won't be a harm to you...

EP: But your idiot husband will surely trouble me... I know Abhi is the official legal heir of this family but chances are there as your kid can be a culprit to inherit the property....

Aaliya: But Abhi jiju's baby will have the only right and not my baby... Very soon they will have a baby and I know pragya di will surely punish you for doing all these...

EP: 😂😂😂😂 Silly girl... Let me see who is going to get punished. . Abhi is a just a small baby... How come he can have baby??? Pragya is not a fool to surrender her life to Abhi and she won't bear Abhi's kid in her womb, till I'm alive as I won't allow that Abhi to get fine anytime....

So, wait and watch... Your days are nearing... Your baby will leave this world happily... But I can tell you how it will happen... Your hubby's lovely brother Abhi is going to be the person who gonna kill your baby...

Till I have not fixed the date and time... Dare to say anything to your husband.. I won't mind to kill your baby and husband before your eyes right now.. So, be a good girl and enjoy with your hubby and this shit till the time...

Aaliya quickly wipes her tears and fakes a smile as Arjun wakes up from his sleep.... She casually talks with him and didn't uttered anything that EP said... But little did Aaliya know that this is the biggest mistake she has committed...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya, Tanu along with some trusted subordinates of Pragya are taking the interview... But Pragya is not at all satisfied with anyone as she needs a perfect person for the job and is keep on rejecting half of the candidates as she is not at all impressed with anyone....

Pragya sighs: God... It's highly frustrating... We have interviewed these many people... But none are matching to our needs .. What are we going to do now Tanu??? My head is spinning...

Tanu: Just calm down Bhabhi... Relax... Don't get disappointed like this... We will find out the perfect person for this job... Still more people are there to be interviewed na... We will surely find the perfect one... Don't lose hope bhabhi....

Pragya: Im really bothered Tanu... Just carry on with  the interview Tanu and try to short list the candidates whom you finds the perfect one for this... Let me finally decide whether anyone of the shortlisted ones can match up to our needs....

I need to go and check an important file Tanu as it's to be corrected soon to avoid more mishaps... Have a close look on everything and inform me the happenings now and then okay...

Tanu nods her head and Pragya moves towards her cabin not aware of the fact that a bad omen or a devil is entering the Mehra enterprises with a motive to destroy them completely and Abhi gonna face a big problem because of that devil in the near future....

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Pragya is looking after an important file and she is highly irritated as she can't find out the way to clear out what's in it and how to solve the tricky hidden thing which is troubling her for a long time...

It's a cleverly and smartly played game in the accounting which has been done with a terrible, tricky mathematical calculations and Pragya being a gold medalist too couldn't figure out, how it's been made and she couldn't solve that at all....

She is getting nervous and is sucking the pen as if she will kill the pen with her anger as its betraying her by not co- operating to write the figures correctly... Sweat beads are started to form in her face which is glowing like a golden pearl in her flawless skin....

Adding to her beauty, Pragya's cheeks turns red all of a sudden making her to look even more beautiful with the suddenly added make up in her face... All credits goes to her darling, naughty husband Abhi, who without getting any costly make up, makes Pragya to get blushed in her cheeks way too beautifully and perfectly with his single soulful kiss....

Not only a swarm of butterflies, a big zoo is running inside Pragya's stomach as she didn't expected this sudden assault at this time...  Unknowingly her lips curved to a blushy smile with her naughty husband's doings to calm her down and also to reduce her nervousness and tension...

Abhi hugs Pragya tightly and kisses her cheeks again... She giggles as Abhi pulls her cheeks and is dramatically explaining her what all he did in the playing room which Pragya has arranged exclusively for Abhi with the help of her bestie Mona (Arjun's P.A.) without anyone's knowledge...

Pragya: Are you happy Abhi??? Did you like it??? So, you are enjoying here right...

Abhi nods his head and jumps happily: Yes... Yes...  Yes.... Iteezzz (It's) verryyy good... Awsum ( Awesome) Fuggy.... Abhi will be happy, if you give a kissy (kiss) to me for being a good boy...

Pragya smiles and kisses his both cheeks lovingly and gives a hi-fi with him for being too good and not troubling her when she is doing interview...

Abhi: Fuggy... Why are you sad??? Are you in ten sun (tension)???

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂...  It's not 10 sun... It's tension... Say it properly Abhi...

Abhi: Uffo fuggy..  Again you start to take this boing (boring) class... Yuckkk... I cant say it as its verrrrrry hard... Wif (wife) pulease (please) leave that... Tell me why are you sad??? No classes bitwin
(in between) okay...

Abhi pouts while Pragya chuckles on hearing his complaints....

Pragya: Nothing like that Abhi... I'm fine... See. .  I'm smiling na... Can't use see that... Who said I'm sad???

Abhi: Liar... Good girls don't say lie... My fuggy is a gooooodddd girl... So say the tooth (truth) to your band (husband)...

Pragya: Okay... As you say my cute husband..  Abhi... I'm completely confused right now... This one is too tricky and I can't solve this for a long time... It's seems to be correct but something is wrong in it for sure...

I'm sitting here for a long time to figure out what it is but I couldn't solve this... I don't know how to find out the answer... I'm banging my head but nothing is working in my favour..  I need to find out this soon or I will get head ache for sure...

Abhi starts to laugh aloud confusing Pragya to the core.... Pragya thought that Abhi is laughing as he couldn't understand anything which she said... But she forgets the fact that Abhi is a maths genius and can solve that easily, if he tries....

Though Abhi has become like an eight old boy in his behaviour and talks because of some unwanted things done by EP in the past, he is still a grown up man of 28  years and his talents are not gone completely but its hidden inside him....

Only a little  initiative and support is needed and if its done properly,  Abhi can bring out his talents like he did in  playing games and unlocking the secret keys very smartly ...

Abhi : 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂... You are sad for this... You dumbooooo girl... Be a smarty like abhi... Now get up and do as I say..

Pragya couldn't understand what Abhi is upto... Pragya gets up from her seat and Abhi sits in her place.... Abhi pulls Pragya in his lap and keeps his head in the crook of the neck tickling her senses...

The close proximity with her husband is creating havocs in her body... She gasps in shock as Abhi touches her waist hidden under her saree and she is completely gelled in her husband's lap and body...

Abhi gestures Pragya to take the file and he is keenly looking at the file without bothering about anything and what he is doing to Pragya with his closeness....

The mere 300 seconds (5 minutes) is like a hard 300 years for pragya as she can't resist the touches of Abhi and the closeness of her husband which is making her to get turned on very badly... She couldn't concentrate on anything and she takes deep breath to control her urging senses.. 

Pragya swallows a lung full of air and is breathing very hardly... But adding fuel to the fire, Abhi unknowingly rubs Pragya's back thinking that she is nervous... But it complicates  everything very badly... Poor Pragya is troubled  too much because of that...

Not able to resist anymore, Pragya turns her face and pulls Abhi and holds his face... She kisses his forehead first and starts to kiss him fully in his face making Abhi to giggle hard...

Abhi: Fuggy... You are disubing (disturbing) me... You can give this after (afterwards) fuggy..  Can't you see Abhi is veryyy bizzzyyy (busy)???

Pragya glares at Abhi while he pouts  and pinches his ears asking sorry to her... She smiles and gives a small peck in his lips... Abhi's face glows brightly as his ice cream is offered to him without asking but they have to part apart suddenly as they heard an Oops sound from the door....

Abhi frowns on seeing his sister Tanu standing near the door with her eyes covered with her hands but with a teasing smile in her face....

Tanu: Im so sorry bhai and bhabhi... I thought Abhi bhai is in playroom... My mistake... I should have knocked and got inside... Sorry... Can I open my eyes and come inside or shall I come later bhabhi and bhai???

Abhi: Tanuuuu 😬😬😬😬... Supid (stupid) girl... Youuuuu... 😠😠😠😠

Pragya: Abhi... Just calm down... Don't get angry please... Our Tanu only na... Let's forgive her this time... You won't repeat this na Tanu....

Tanu nods her head and apologized to Abhi that she won't repeat her mistake ever again... Abhi too accepts it happily...

Pragya: Abhi... You were busy in doing something na... Do it... Let me talk with Tanu and come...

Abhi nods his head and Pragya gets up from his lap asking Tanu to come and sit in the couch...

Pragya: What happened Tanu??? Any progress???

Tanu: Haan bhabhi... We have sorted out 7 candidates finally... You need to interview them and select who is the best....

Pragya: Oh great.... Let's leave and see who will be the perfect match... Abhi... Are you going to be here or shall I take you to the playroom????

Finding no response from Abhi, both Tanu and Pragya turns to see Abhi... Both gasps in shock as they didn't expected this at all... They rushes up near Abhi and hot tears rolled down from both Tanu and Pragya's eyes uncontrollably...

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

In the room where the selected people are there, an elegantly dressed up girl with a devilish smirk in her face is texting someone that she needs to face Pragya alone to get inside the office....

Her mobile rings and she moves far and attends the call and whispers something to the person in the opposite side... She says that she will surely impress Pragya and get the job easily.... She plasters an evil smile to trap Abhi and Pragya in her game play....

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

While Arjun and Aaliya are sitting inside the room and having their tea in the evening, Abhi barges inside the room very angrily... Tanu and Pragya are tailing behind Abhi who is not at all paying heed to any of their pleads or requests....

Abhi fumes in anger and hugs Arjun tightly to calm down his nerves... Arjun couldn't figure out what made Abhi to get angry this much... He gestures the girls to calm down and assures that he will handle Abhi....

Arjun : What happened bhai... Why are you angry this much??? Did this Tanu did anything irritating you???? Bhabhi... What's this... Why is bhai angry like this??? Tanu... I already warned you to behave properly with Bhai right...

Abhi: Ajju... Iteeezzzz (It's) not Tanu... It's fuggy...  I'm very angy (angry) and say to your bhabhi that Abhi is cutty with her.... I will be with you only Ajju....

Abhi pouts and lays in Arjun's lap... Arjun gestures pragya not to say anything and he will make Abhi to say yes knowing very well why he is this much angry all of a sudden.... Tanu holds Pragya's hands and asked her to relax and not to get panic at all... 

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

So, what has happened????

Why is Abhi angry all of a sudden????

Who is the new entry who gonna create problem to Abhi and Pragya???

What is the interview is for????

Why did Tanu and Pragya gasped and cried ????

Did Abhi solved the tricky and smart fraud done in accounts????

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual came up with a long update of  2950+ words....

Cast your votes without fail....

Pen down your comments and reviews without fail, which is the real energy booster for the hard work I put forth...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

CrazyMahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Only when the expect votes turns up....

Until then miss this story....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 343 13
he is cold and ruthless she is naive and innocent he is like a Strom and she is like a broken piece of glass he is a billionaire she is a middle...
2.8K 259 2
Is it any rule that we have to fall in love at a certain age??? Is there any criteria or age bar for Loving a Person or Loved By someone... Age is j...
16K 1.1K 8
#1 in Kumkumbhagya (30/08/18 to 12/9/18)) #16 in Actionthriller (05/09/2018) #4 in threeshots (05/09/2018) He is a terrific and dangerous cop... She...
63.3K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...