1 girl vs O2L (An Adopted by...

By ILoveYouTubers2014

The boys have been doing O2L for about a year now, and they decide to adopt a girl. Who is this lucky chick y... More

1 girl vs O2L
Adopted
Epilepsy
Peanut Butter
Seizure
Puke
I feel bad
meet and greet
Haters are my motivators
Shopping
Bungee jump
Me
Kian has a girlfriend
Andrea
Feeling it
School
New friend aka my neighbor
:)
Start paying attention
Video
I found you
Taken
A visit from Mom
Trust
My British Babysitters
Who are you ?
How could you forget me
Fun time
Connor
Scared
Secret
Meet and greet 2
Christmas preparations
Hwpp
Prank war pt.2
Christmas day
Meeting the Franta's
Shopping
Semi crash pt.1
Semi crash pt.2
Self-Consciousness
Tyler Who? And Mother Natures Gift
New Years Eve
Q and A about Me
Happy birthday
Sam what did u do
Back To School
Daddy Who?
Im sorry
Long Awaited Love
98...99...100
Hawaii
Important Authors Note
Sunburn
Back home
Note
Another trip and brits
Authors note
Metting the brits
The Girlfriend
Hurtfull
A Small Part of Me
Dissapointed
Wander
Mouse Ears
Peanut brittle
1 Million
Tour
Vidcon
A New Chapter Response
Another Response
AUTHORS NOTE FOR TODAY
Connors leaving
The One
Update
Boyfriend?
10:00pm
Why Now?
Your not my dad
Notice Me
Notice me 2
Danger
Disney is a load of shit
Realization
Contest
Lies
The video
Australia
Epilogue

Kiandrea?

18.2K 402 125
By ILoveYouTubers2014

(CJs pov)

We came home about two weeks ago, and it feels good to sleep in my own bed and cuddle with my puppy. Right now I just woke up from a nap and I'm wearing my giraffe onesie, I head downstairs where everyone is eating Panèra takeout. I grab some broccoli cheddar soup and a piece of bread and a bread bowl out of the bag and pour my soup into it.

I sit next to Connor and Trevor at the table as I eat my soup that tastes like heaven. After eating I go out into the living room to see Kian and Andrea fighting.

"I DINT CARE ANDREA, YOUR SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME WITH HIM, I NEVER GET TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!" He shouts.

"IM SORRY I CANT SPEND ALL MY TIME WITH YOU!" She shouts back.

"FINE THEN IF YIU CANT EXCEPT THAT...then we're over" she says storming out or the house.

I look at Kian and run up to him and hug his legs. He lifts me up and hugs me to his chest, I feel tears fall on my shoulder as I can tell he's crying.

He sits down on the couch with me and holds me. I wrap my arms around his neck and start to cry too.

"Hey...w-why are y-you crying princess?" he asked.

"I-I don't like a-seeing you c-cry Ki-Ki" I say burying my head in his chest.

"Hey it's okay, girlfriends come and go, b-but soul-mates stay. I just gotta wait for mine, okay?" He asked.

I nodded and he told the guys he was taking me up to bed. He held my hand as we walked into his room, he went into the bathroom and came back out in sweatpants and a white T-shirt.

He laid next me and wrapped his arm over me and cuddled next to me. I cane believe this happened to Kiandrea. after he fell asleep I went into Connors room.

" I thought you were spending the night in Kian's room?" he asked.

"No, I think he should be alone" I say.

He smiles and pulls the covers up inviting me to come in. I do, I cuddle next to him and fall asleep. I hope they get back together.

___________________________

OMG GUYS IM 5k READS AWAY FROM 1,000,000 reads. OMG. IM LIKE LITERALLY CRYING. I STARTED THIS STORY THING I MAY GET 1k OR EVEN 5k, I'M TOTALLY DUMBFOUNDED. I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS EVEN HAPPENING. IM JUST A YOUNG FAN-FICTION WRITER HOPING TO VE AN AUTHOR ONE DAY. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS RESPONSE. 5k reads, 30 comments, 40 votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 476 48
her family lake house, new people,a dance recital, drama, friends, school, prom, heartbreak could you ask for more than this teenagers life? [comple...
21.4K 291 30
No spoilers here! just read and find out!!! hope you enjoy
22.4K 335 18
Alissa has been in an orphanage since she was just 2 years old. Now she is 8, turning 9. Thinking she will spend yet another birthday alone, her long...
56.6K 2.1K 41
Two years later after Trevor and Rachel become a couple, Trevor's finally going on a tour around the world, with Rachel as his opening act. But tha...