Cute Monster

By uFiona

Cliché The thing that Jodie Black hate the most are clichés. She prefers jumping out the window, from the te... More

Cute Monster ♥
Prologue ~ ♥
1; ♡ I Got Him, But He Simply Ran Away
2; ♡ Sorry, Apology Isn't Accepted.
3; ♡ Hello There, Kitty cat.
4; ♡ Running Under The Sun? Hell No
5; ♡ Warning! Cliche On The Way.
6; ♡ Reality Will Eat You Alive.
7; ♡ Any Last Words?
8; ♡ After Fight.
9; ♡ Faking & Breaking.
10; ♡ It Is Not As Romantic As It May Seem.
11; ♡ Hide & Seek.
12; ♡ We can never agree on something.
13; ♡ Get Off Me!
14; ♡ Jealousy!
15; ♡ A Zombie Shakespeare?!
16; ♡ And She Strikes Like a Thunder Storm.
17; ♡ My Pants Are On Fire!
18; ♡ Tick Tock!
19; ♡ That Is Called Kidnapping!
20; ♡ He Started It, And I Didn't Get It.
21; ♡ A Blushing Monster, Seriously?
22; ♡ Run! Police! Run
23; ♡ A Pervert + Monster = What?!
24; ♡ Kiss or Kill.
25; ♡ He Needs a Nickname!
27; ♡ I Mess it up Every time.
28; ♡ 'Slut' is My New Name.
29; ♡ Girls are Gonna be Girls Obviously.
30; ♡ How to Avoid Kids for Dummies.
31; ♡ Wow, Thank You Mr. Brother.
32; ♡ Searching for that Stupid Brother.
33; ♡ The Secret Party.
34; ♡ A Reason Why I Should Never Drink Again.
35; ♡ Bathroom Game
36; ♡ Bad News or Good News?
37; ♡ Flashback [1]
38; ♡ Flashback [2]
39; ♡ Rooftop Talk
40; ♡ Rooftop Kiss
41; ♡ Accepting Reality
42; ♡ Face It.
43; ♡ Caught in the Trap.
44; ♡ Talking.
45; ♡ Let's Sneak Out.
46; ♡ Back to Where it all Began.
Epilogue ♥
Cuties

26; ♡ The Deal.

12.1K 437 27
By uFiona

   Last week, I had a lot of exams [final exams] so  i couldn't update. So sorry ♥ 

                                                 Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                     Chapter Twenty-Six; The Deal. 

I knew that Scott is one of the most annoying guys on earth, but after today, he changed my thoughts about the word annoying.

He was beyond annoying.

 But in the end, he did send me the picture that I needed to show to the officer. I thanked God that I noticed him taking a picture of us.

The angle that he took the picture from was almost too perfect, and it showed that we were almost hugging each other – even though that wasn’t true.

Also, I was glad that he accepted to let us go without telling our parents. He turned out to be a good man.

And meeting a good man is something I needed to happen, since every single guy and man that I meet are either weird, or have something wrong going on in their mind.

Luckily, we now knew where the hell were we, and we knew how to get back to our homes. That made me sigh in relief.

“I didn’t know that you were such a good friends with Scott.” Adam said, putting his hands in his pockets. I noticed something weird about him. He gets cold easily, and even though I’m almost sweating, he is shivering.

We were the opposite.

I shrugged. “I’m not. I just saw him taking a picture of us earlier.” He shook his head.

“Not about that. You have his number.” I saw him casting a side look at me.

I frowned. “Yeah, he kind of forced me to add his number.” I gazed at him. “But that is none of your business.” He rolled his eyes.

“Why would it be my business anyway?”

I shrugged again. “I don’t know. Just making sure that you didn’t fall in love with me. It would be too cliché.” He scoffed.

“Are you serious?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” We were looking at each other in the eye,  challenging  the other. I wasn’t about to lose my pride for something so stupid.

He sighed, and looked away. “Don’t let any stupid thoughts get in your mind. I’m not going to fall in love with such a girl.” He walked past me. My jaw almost hit he ground.

Such a girl?

What the actual fuck?

“Even if you fell in love with me, I wouldn’t care about such a guy!” Nice reply Jodie, nice reply.

The more I stay with him, the more stupid I become.

He didn’t reply which made me more furious.  I was about to follow him and make him wish he did answer, but then I took a deep breath and tried to relax.

Relax Jodie, he isn’t worth your time, he is just another stupid guy.

I followed him silently, and kept on chanting in my head that he is not worth it. It really did help me, because, I didn’t fight with him or did something stupid for almost more than ten minutes.

And that might have scared him.

He started glancing and giving me weird looks as if I had grown another head and I didn’t know about it. It started to irritate me again, but I – again – tried to relax myself.

After a few minutes, Adam stopped walking, and held my hand to stop me too. I turned to look at him without any expression.

“Are you okay?” He frowned. I blinked.

“Why?”

“You aren’t talking.” I narrowed my eyes at him. Stay calm, stay calm. “And you aren’t acting childish.”

That’s it.

“You bas-“ Stay calm Jodie.  I swallowed my words and tried my best fake smile that seemed to make him let go of my hands and take a step back with horror filling his face. “Nothing.” I shook my head, and continued walking.

He didn’t notice the face I was making or the fact that I was glaring so hard that my eyes started to hurt me.

                                 ○                   ○                 ○

What was more amazing to get back to the right track after getting lost – because of some stupid guy – is sleeping.

Adam walked me to my house. When he saw me walking to the next one, he scowled, but didn’t say anything.

Which I was thankful for.

After that, everything was just a blur, I don’t remember how I went up to the guest room and slept. But I had a good sleep since there was no one in the house, and I didn’t believe the fact that all that adventure happened in only a few hours. I felt like it took days.

Also, I didn’t understand why every time Adam is near me, I feel my power and energy is taken away from me.

Probably because of all the fighting we do.

Waking up the next day was painful. I have never felt this way, even though I’m really lazy sometimes, but when I know that I got to wake up, I kind of do.

And ‘kind of’ has a lot of meanings.

But going to school was also a torture. We skipped school yesterday, and I don’t think that Mr. John didn’t notice that we didn’t do our so-called punishment.

Speaking of punishments, I hope that he didn’t notice the broken door.

Even though I bet he did, and I bet that now he is thinking about me.

Just as I thought about that, I heard him calling me from the end of the hallway, with a grim expression.

I seriously have some very dangerous problems with luck.

I tried to smile, and walked toward him. He sighed angrily, and nodded at his office, walking back to it. I waved back at Anna when she waved at me.

This is going to be really long.

I entered his so familiar office. Thinking about it now, I have been here for more than a hundred times.

“So Jodie, tell me the truth?” He said as he sat on his chair.

I sat too, and smiled at him. “About what?”

“You know what I’m talking about.”

About the door?

Yeah, totally.

I shook my head. “Nope, not an idea.” He rolled his eyes.

“Then how can you explain this?” For a second I thought that he brought the whole door to his office, but then he showed me an empty paper.

I sighed when I saw it.

“Now, I really don’t know what you are talking about.” I frowned. Then, I realized what I said, and I tried my best not to show anything.

He scowled. “What?”

“Nothing.” I shook my head. “What about that paper?”

He changed his expression back to serious, and stared at me with an almost glare. “Why is it empty?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know, I didn’t want to go to the trip.”

“That is the problem Jodie,” He leaned back. “I know your dad, and as far as I know him, he won’t mind sending you to the trip, and I don’t think you have any problems not to go,” He said.

How about having many problems?

“I thought that going on this trip was optional.” I raised my eyebrow. He nodded.

“Yes, but this trip is not only for fun, but it also raises your mark if you helped your teachers with their work. And honestly Jodie, “ he put his elbows on the desk, “Marks are something you really need.”

That was not entirely true.

I mentally sighed.

Who was I kidding? I really needed marks.

“But I’m still not going.” I shot back. I was getting annoyed about all of this, it was my option to go or not, not his.

For a second his shoulders slumped down, but then he raised them back up and smirked at me. “Yeah, well if that is what you want.” He stood up, and I thought about standing up too, but then he sat on the edge of his desk, facing me. “But thinking about it now, didn’t you have some kind of a detention yesterday, and you didn’t come?” I looked away. “And we all know that if you ran away from a detention you will get another one, so do you want that to happen?” I painfully shook my head. He smiled. “Then go.”

I stood up not answering him, but he knew about my temper, and he knew that I was going.

Mr. John stopped trying to make me act respectfully in front of him. He actually told me once that it amused him.

Which was creepy.

“Oh, and Jodie,” He called right before I stepped out of his office. I looked at him over my shoulder.”Bring Adam with you for the trip.” I tightened my grip on the handle and smiled forcefully.

“Sure, sir.”  

                                             ○         ○          ○

                                Next Chapter's Title: I Mess it up Everytime. 

Dedicated to: stressedtaco Thanks for commenting and reading this story ♥ that means a lot to me! ^^

                             [thanks to all who are still reading this story ♥] 

 Twitter: @uuFiona / Fiona [ follow me ;3] 

Vote . Comment . Enjoy

xxx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 118K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
357 43 15
"He would and could give her the whole world, but letting her go was the only thing he wouldn't and couldn't." Leonardo Kai, he is definitely on Caro...
218K 5.4K 48
*Disclaimer: Characters belong to the wonderful Suzanne Collins.* (This is a Modern story) Valentine's Day is soon approaching at Panem High, and stu...
659K 15.2K 51
After an unpleasant two years away from her hometown, Chloe Woods is excited to return. She's looking forward to rekindling her friendship with John...