My StepBrother Taehyung x...

Galing kay Princess_penguin23

"What you doin stepbro?" "..." "Don't just don't." A/N: This is the first fanfic I made and I started writing... Higit pa

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
IXX
*Teaser*
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
Not a Chapter
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIX
XXX
Questions!
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXVIX

X

10.4K 414 129
Galing kay Princess_penguin23

I woke up with a horrible pounding head the next morning and I let out a loud groan, the familiar taste of alcohol still lingers in my tongue, and my head hurts.

I should have not drink too much last night...

I groan groggily, snuggling my face deeper on my pillow but the pillow doesn't feel soft underneath my cheek like how it should feel.

I'm surely not sleeping in a rock am I?

My face scrunch up in confuse as I feel something heavy weight drape over my waist.

I shift around the bed to make myself comfortable but then I feel something move underneath me and I hear a groan and just then I realize that someone is sleeping next to me.

What the...

My eyes burst open in surprise and I slowly look up to see a sleeping Taehyung.

My head is pressed against his chest that I could feel his chest vibrates when he breath.

Oh no.

My eyes widen in bewilderment and I jump out in his arms in panic making me dizzy from the swift movement than I already am.

"What are you doing in my fucking room?!" I yell, pressing my palm against my forehead and groan as I feel another wave of dizziness hit me.

Awww huhu.

"Goodmorning ugly." Taehyung groggily greet, his voice still thick and heavy from sleep as he just woke up from a slumber.

Early morning and he's already teasing me?

He stretched his arms and long legs, yawning as he slowly opened his heavy lids and look at me, his lashes still fluttering against his upper cheek,

He smirks.

"It was fun last night." Taehyung remark, grinning at me.

My jaw drop in bewilderment and I look at him in incredulity, as events last night flash my mind.

All I can remember was drinking with Yoongi and everything after that is a blur!

Oh my gosh, don't say-

My gaze slowly trail down on my body nervously and I let out a sigh in relief I've been holding in when I found myself still on the dress I wore last night.

This idiot.

And what the hell? I didn't even wash my face last night.

I point my glare at Taehyung, fuming in annoyance and stride in his direction in big strides.

"You shit." I grumble, grabbing a pillow behind his back and smacking it on his face.

Mom and his dad can't know about us sleeping together.

"You take advantage of me while I'm drunk didn't you?!" I growl in each hit I throw that he manage to dodge.

Taehyung laughs heartedly and swiftly grab the pillow from my grasp throwing it behind him.

I glare at him.

"I'm just kidding." He chuckles like it was so funny taking a hold of both of my wrist and pull me over the bed in one swift that take me in surprise.

I shriek feeling my body bounce on the spring bed with Taehyung hovering on top of me.

I gulp, realizing how close his face to my face.

Why do he love doing this to meeeeeeeeee.

His arms are supporting his body so he won't crash me and I swear if he did I won't think twice to knee him on his precious jewel.

"Get out of my room!" I yell at his face pushing him with every ounce of strength I have in me but he's way to firm and strong.

I gulp, ignoring my furiously beating heart at how close he is to me right now.

Taehyung only chuckles, finding my struggles underneath him amusing as he watch me.

I groan in disappointment and squint my eyes at him in annoyed glare.

"Get off me Tae!" I grumble, hitting my fist against his toned chest but quickly withdraw my hand when I realize he'a not wearing any shirt!

My eyes widen in realization.

Why didn't I notice that before!

I feel my face heat up in embarassment and gulp, quickly looking away at his unclothed chest.

Why is he not wearing any shirt?!

"You like what you see." Taehyung chuckle cockily, smirking down at me.

I grit my teeth in annoyance and narrow my eyes at him, ignoring the fact that my face is still burning in embarassment.

Stupid Hormones!

"I hate you! Get off me noooow." I whine, trying to pry him off of me but he won't budge.

I feel my heart beating dangerously fast against my chest when I notice our intimate position right now.

He's straddling me, his knees in between my thighs locking me in place.

Taehyung laugh watching me in amusement, finding my whines and struggle funny, I grumble.

I hate his guts.

"Yah last night you won't even let me go." Taehyung remark.

I look at him in disgust and snap in embarassment.

I shouldn't have drink that much.

"Shut up!"

Taehyung chuckles, his face scrunching slightly when he snicker.

I groan

Why can't I remember anything last night.

Ofcourse because you're smart self drunk too much. My inner me sneer at me.

Now I'm talking to myself.

"If you won't get off of me I swear I'll hit you down there." I hissed, my forehead fold into an annoyed lines.

Taehyung cock a brow like he's challenging me and I smirk back showing him I'm serious.

His smirk drop, his lips curling downwards into a frown.

"Okay fine last night was enough anyway." Taehyung mutter slowly getting off of me and push himself up the bed.

I look at him in bewilderment my mouth slightly agape at his bluntness, as I froze.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT.

Taehyung turn around to look at me and laughs when he saw the reaction on my face, I quickly close my gaping mouth before he can throw any dirty remarks again.

"You piece of shit." I hissed through gritted teeth as I throw a pillow on his direction, glaring at him.

Taehyung only cackles, his eyes glint in mischief as he proffesionaly dodge the pillow from hitting him.

"Last night was a night to remember sweet cheek." He winks cheekily, teasing me, grinning smugly at my reaction.

I ignore my burning face from his words and glare at his direction.

Why do this guy have an effect on me all of the sudden.

"Get out!" I yell, my face is burning in shame and anger as I point towards the door.

"See you later." He sneer, flashing me a close lip smile, still laughing on his way to the door still with no shirt on.

What the heck did I do last night?

~ ~ ~

"Stop it Yoongiiiii..." I whine groggily, my eyes half way open.

I folded my arms neatly over the table and rest my chin on top of it, my eyes slowly dropping.

Yoongi is reminding me of the stupidness I did last night and it's not helping at all as it only making my face heat up in embarassment.

"But you were so cute last night Tiger you won't stop-"

"Shut up." I snap, cutting him off with a glare.

He chuckles heartedly throwing his head back as he find it so funny.

I groan, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"I hate you." I grumble, pouting in defiance.

Yoongi is sitting across from me and cackling like a retarded fool.

"Awe you said you love me." He cooed, baby talking to me as he lean forward to get closer.

I frown in distaste shooting daggers on his direction with an annoyed look.

"I'm just kidding." He laughs, grinning playfully at me.

"Whatever." I mumble under my breath and let my eyes slid close, ignoring how annoying Yoongi is right now.

But still cute.

Yoongi and I are in the cafeteria and the others are not yet around and Yoongi took this opportunity to tease me about last night as we wait for the others to come.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Tiger."

I heard random voices and movements around informing me that the boys have arrive.

I didn't spare them attention and ignore their presence as I'm way too sleepy and keep my eyes close.

"What's wrong to our tiger?" I heard Namjoon ask and a warm hand being place over my shoulder.

I groan in annoyance and shrug the hand off my shoulder rudely.

"Not enough sleep." I grumble, answering it myself but still didn't spare them a look.

"Looks like you really had fun last night ha?" Jimin remarks chuckling, the other guys laughing along.

I'm already familiar to their voices so it's not hard to recognize and guess who is he and who is who.

"We have fun last night." Taehyung laughs, and I notice he's sitting next to me at how close his voice was.

This Bastard.

My face scrunch slightly in annoyance and I groan.

I sleepily lift my forehead from leaning against my arm and point my sleepy gaze at them.

My eyes are from into small slit and my nose is scrunch up a little in annoyance.

"You're way too loud, would you guys shut uuuuppp." I whine groggily, my eyes barely open as I glare at them in complaint.

"Awe look how cute she is." Jungkook coed heartedly, reaching over to pat my head.

I frown, my eyes slowly open and closing.

They're annoying.

I swat his hand away and squint my barely open heavy lid at Jungkook.

"I hate you all." I grumble, dropping my head on the table again and close my heavy lids.

They all chuckle.

"You'll hurt your neck tiger." Jin softly said after a while, he's sitting beside me, I notice.

I just hum in no particular response not understanding what he was saying at all.

I suddenly feel an arm snake around my waist and my body being pulled closer to someone's side, a warm hand being place at the side of my face as it gently pushes my head against someone's shoulder, Jin's broad shoulder.

I'm way too sleepy to argue and I find this position comfortable than before.

I hum in content, adjusting my head on Jin's shoulder and shove my face to his neck, unintentionally inhaling his homey scent.

But then I feel myself being rip from Jin's side, I frown at the loss of warm contact of Jin.

But my lids are way too heavy to open.

"What are you doing Tae?" I heard Jin enquire annoyed, surely looking questioningly at Taehyung.

"I'm her stepbrother I'm the one who should take care of her." He reminds nonchalantly, talking smart with his hyung.

He just want to bother me.

I feel a warm hand softly caress my face and gently push my head to lean on his shoulder and I didn't refuse and lean in closer to his warmth.

I'm way too sleepy to care right now.

"Whatever she's way more comfortable with me though." Jin said on my other side.

"Nah, she's more comfortable with me." Tae argue in a blunt tone.

"She look more content with me though." Jin fought back.

So fed up of them acting so much like a kid and getting bothered.

I sleepily get up from my seat groaning and they all watch my movement closely as I made my way to the other side and sat across from the both of them instead.

"Heeey." Taehyung frown with Jin as they watch me sit beside Yoongi and lean my head against his shoulder.

"See, she's more comfortable with me." Yoongi grin smugly, poking his tongue out at the two.

I smirk, closing my heavy eyes and poking my tongue out at them too, teasing them while the others chuckles with Yoongi.

"Cute."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

48 6 5
Well it's a Cinderella story but with a twisted. It's BTS version. I hope you like it and give this story a like. This is my very first story and it'...
13K 628 12
"Did you just moan Jeongguk's name?" Jin asked his boyfriend who just woke up from his sleep. Or where Taehyung is dating Jin until one night he has...
54.1K 1.4K 36
i was happy alone , I never complained to you about not having a brother. A taekook fanfic Cover by me šŸ’œ
1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...