Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

17- Confession

1.1K 59 115
By JananiPalpandi

Venkat's POV:

"Venkat... Finally you came home...",Amma said. "Maa... Why are you awake? It's so late and Appa is also not in town... Are you waiting for me?",I asked. "Venkat... I think Deiva is upset with something... She haven't ate the dinner too... She locked herself in the room... I tried to talk to her but she is ignoring me",she worried. What happened to her suddenly?

She will not be like this... "Amma... You go to bed... I'll talk to her and make her have dinner... You don't take stress...",I said holding her shoulder. I walked towards her room. I stopped in my track. "Maa... Did you say anything that would upset her?",I asked her. "No... Today my friends came here... I was talking about your and her marriage... She was also with me... After that she ignored me and left to her without having dinner...",she said.

That might have made her mind upset. I knocked the door. "Deiva... Open the door... It's me...",I said knocking the door. She opened the door without even looking at me. "I don't want dinner... I am not hungry...",she said and was about to close the door. But I stopped her from doing it. "Deiva... What's your problem? Tell me...",I said. She looked at me. "If I tell you my problem then can you help me to solve it? I don't think so...",she said.

"I can... I will try my best to solve it... If you share your problem then you might feel somewhat good... That's why I asked you... If you don't want that to happen then its fine...",I said and turned to leave. "Then help me Venkat...",she said holding my hand. I know how to talk to her to agree with me. If I show that I am so eager to hear her then she won't tell me her thoughts. "First we will eat then we'll talk...",I said. She nodded. "Just five minutes... I'll refresh myself and join you...",I said and walked towards my room.

She was waiting for me at the dining table. "Come let's eat Deiva... We may be upset... But we should not ignore our food for that...",I said. She smiled at me and started eating. Though she is so rude with me she is my sister and I cannot see her like that. We finished our dinner and she was all silent. "So you don't want to tell anything to me...",I reported.

"No... I was just thinking...",she uttered. "Venkat what do think about the foundation of a relationship?",she interrogated. "Deiva... It differs to person to person... Everyone's point of view may not be same",I responded. "What do you think?",she asked me. "I think it's all about trust and understanding...",I said.

"Do you think that friendship is enough for a marital relationship?",she asked confused. "Well... It's is important... But it is not enough...",I replied. "Yeah I too thought that... But You and Uthra were friends right?",she asked. "Yes we were... Deiva why are you asking this?",I asked. "Venkat... I think Mom is forcing me to get married... I am not ready yet... That too with Jeeva... I don't think we would be happy if we get married...",she said with a gaze of horror.

I can't believe this. "Venkat... Mom was only insisting me to get close to Jeeva... She was the only one who wanted us to be together... But I found that I was forcing Jeeva also... I realised my mistake and didn't disturbed him... But today Mom again started to insist me today... I don't know what to do... I know that we cannot be happy together... Because the only relationship we have is friendship... Not even more than that... I have analysed my mind and heart... We don't even have better understanding Venkat... I don't like what Mom is saying...",she spoke without a break. My eyes widened in surprise. So it was Mom who insisted her.

"I know Dad will support me if I take any decision... And you will also support me... But Mom?",she said. "Don't worry... We'll explain Amma about this... We will also talk to Jeeva and Arya about this... They will also help us... It's not a big deal Deiva... You are not getting married tomorrow itself... If you are not interested then nobody is gonna force you into it...",I said.

She smiled at me. "I thought you would not agree it... But you understood me... Thank you so much Venkat...",she said holding my hand. "You are my sister Deiva... And nothing can change it... Just relax... I am on your side...",I said holding her hand in assurance.

"I'll confess everything to Jeeva tomorrow itself...",she said. "Ok... Now get some sleep... Good night...",I said and got up. "Good night Venkat...",she said smilingly and went to her room. Jeeva would be in ecstasy if he know this. Let Deiva herself confess it... Anyways I am happy for both of them. I can't get one thing. Why Amma is forcing Deiva in this relationship?

AT THE SAME TIME AT JEEVA'S PLACE:

Arya's POV:

"Please pass me the file Arya...",Jeeva said. I passed him the file. "Can we get the contract this time too?",I asked him. He nodded and said, "For sure...". I hope Ram won't do anything silly like the previous time. He would be in wrath that he cannot get the contract. He won't get going face to face with me. I don't know what enmity he have with Jeeva. I can't let anything happen to him.

"Arya...",he shook me. "What?",I asked him. "I was calling you but you were lost in your thoughts... Anything serious?",he asked. "No... Nothing... I am ok...",I tried to manage. "I am not a fool to believe your lies... What were you thinking da?",he again interrogated. "Jeeva I was just thinking about the contract da... That's it... And I was also thinking about Ram...",I said.

I know it well that I cannot lie to him and he won't accept anything easily. That too if it's me. "Arya... He can't do anything to me... When you are with me... Arya I think you are thinking unnecessarily. Just leave that...",he said. I nodded. "So you two don't have any idea of having dinner...",Kanamma entered the room.

"Yeah... Of course we have... We'll join you within few minutes...",Jeeva said and shifted his gaze towards his laptop. After few minutes he closed the laptop. "I think we have completed nearly half of our work... Tomorrow we shall discuss with them and finalise the tender amount...",he said rubbing his eyes.

"With whom?",I asked. He stood up and started walking. I too followed him downstairs. "With Blazy and Her... I thought that work would be completed within today... That's why I asked her to come early... But she was only arguing with me... She didn't gave me a chance to explain this... She was just arguing without any break...",he said frowning while we reached dining table.

"Who was arguing with you?",Uthra asked him who was waiting for us at the table. "Well... It's my colleague...",he said. "Adithi right?",she asked him. He was dumbstruck. "Why are you silent Jeeva?",Kanamma also joined her. "Arya You say the truth...",Kanamma said. I looked at him. He also looked at me.

"Yes It was Adithi...",he said and sat in the chair. "Anna you are definitely misunderstood her...",Uthra said. "So you know her better than me? No chance...",he said. "See... She won't involve in any unwanted argument until you make her argue and instigate her...",she said eating a morsel of the food.

"Jeeva... I think Uthra is right...",Kanamma said serving us the food. Miserable Jeeva... "Hello... Everyone is supporting her but not me...",he frowned. "Definitely you would have said something that might have provoked her to argue...",Uthra said looking at him.

"Arya Anna you say what he told her...",she reported. "Uthra why are you involving in something that's none of your business?",Jeeva asked. "Anna... It's about my friend... My best friend... How can I resist someone insulting my friend?",she said. He scratched his head. "Just stop this Uthra... Let me eat peacefully...",he fumed in anger. Not again... I think today is Argument day... From morning I am seeing and hearing Arguments.

"Arya... Look at her... She is blaming me...",he said. "Jeeva please leave me... This happened at office also... I am so hungry... Leave me... Both of you... Just eat and go to bed...",I said in anger. Everyone looked at me shockingly. "Just eat and leave... Arguing like kids... ",I said. "Where is Amma? Did she had her dinner?",I asked Kanamma.

"She had headache... So she went to bed early...",she responded. "Thank god... She didn't came here... Else her headache would have doubled...",I said. "Good night everyone...",I got up after finishing my dinner.

I went to my room. "Arya...",Jeeva entered my room. "Mmmm...",I replied. "Sorry...",he said. "For what?",I asked him. "I irritated you a lot...",he said lowering his gaze. "Jeeva... It's fine... No need of apologizing...",he said. He smiled and hugged me. "I have a wonderful brother...",he said. "Me too...",I said. His phone rang. He stood apart from me and took his phone from pocket. "Deiva...",his eyes widened. "Attend the call... She won't call in this time...",I said. He attended the call. "Hello Deiva...",he said.

Jeeva's POV:

"Hello Deiva...",I attended the call. "Jeeva... Did I disturbed you by calling now?",she asked. "No... No Deiva...",I said. "Jeeva... I have to tell you something important... Can we meet tomorrow?",she asked. "Yes... Yes definitely we can...",I replied.

"Thank you so much Jeeva... Let's meet tomorrow... I'll message you the place tomorrow morning... Good night...",she said. "Good night Deiva...",I said and ended the call. "What did she say Jeeva?",Arya asked me. "She wants to meet me tomorrow to say something important...",I told Arya. "What? Oh my God Jeeva... Beware...",he said.

"Arya I don't think as you think... She have changed... I mean she talked unusual... Without any attitude...",I uttered. "Yes... She have changed... I nearly forgot say that... One day Deiva came here... She apologized for her mistakes... I could not believe this... She gave me this perfume and that shades... She bought some gifts for you too... I think she have realised the reality...",he said.

"Yeah... She have definitely changed... Ok... Then tomorrow I'll join you at office after meeting her... You discuss with both of them about the contract ok?",I asked him. "Ok... I'll take care of the work...",he said. "Ok... Good night...",I said to him. "Good night da...",he too repeated. I went to my room and fell in the bed. I hope everything is right with Deiva.

**** MORNING ****

Jeeva's POV:

Deiva have messaged me the place. It was a café. I had the breakfast and got ready to go there. "Anna... Please drop me at the hospital... I have an important appointment... Please... Please...",Uthra requested me. "Ok... Come I'll drop you... What happened to your two wheeler?",I asked her. "I left it at the service station...",she said while I ignited my car. I left her at the hospital. I went to that place.

Deiva is waiting for me. I walked to her. "Hi... Jeeva... Good morning...",she greeted me. "Good morning Deiva... Sorry for being late...",I said sitting in the chair. "It's fine... I came here early...",she said smilingly. "What can I get for you Sir?",Server came. "Do you want anything?",she asked. "No... I just had my breakfast...",I replied.

"One Green tea...",she ordered the server. "Well... Deiva... You wanted to tell me something... What was that?",I interrogated. "Jeeva... It's about... Our relationship...",she said. Please tell me quick Deiva... I can feel my heartbeat rising. "Jeeva... I am really very sorry for forcing you till now... I have forced you into this relationship...",she said. The tea came and she took a sip of it.

"I think we cannot move to the next level Jeeva... Do you remember what I used to say every time? Friendship is essential for our future relationship... But now I realized my mistake... We can't be happy together... Friendship is not enough for a perfect happy relationship... Trust... Understanding... Love... They are all lacking between us... And... I can't even think of spoiling our lives through this marriage... So I decided to reconsider my decision. We'll stay as best friends forever Jeeva...",she said without a break.

She is saying what I have tried to tell her a lot of times but failed. I can't say anything... "Jeeva? Did I tell anything wrongly? Why are you sitting like this?",she asked. "No... What you said is right... And I've also tried to tell this a lot of times before... But you never gave me chance to say that... I am really very happy with your decision Deiva...",I replied.

"Jeeva... Now only I am feeling light... I was in a big confusion... But now I am all clear...",she said smilingly. "I am so happy that you also realized the truth...",I said. She grinned and took a sip again. "Jeeva I bought this for you from Paris... But I couldn't get enough time to give this to you... And I think it's getting late for my work... I have to go...",she said handing over a parcel to me.

"Thank you so much...",I said. "Jeeva No thanks between friends remember?",she said Drinking the rest of the tea. "Ok... I'll remember it hereafter... Shall I drop you at work?",I asked her. "No... I came here by car... I'll go by myself...",she said and got up. I also stood up. "Ok... Bye Jeeva... Meet you soon... And I forgot to ask... How is everyone?",she asked. "Everyone's fine... How about there?",I also asked. "All are great... Ok bye Jeeva... Have a nice day...",she said. "Bye Deiva... Take care",I said smilingly. She beamed and left.

I don't know how to express how I feel... I want to shout aloud and dance. But I controlled myself. First I have to tell this to Arya.

Adithi's POV:

I entered my cabin. Thank god... He have not arrived yet. Adithi... Did you forgot what happened yesterday? Confirm once... My mind warned me. I slowly paced towards his cabin and knocked the door. There was no response. "He haven't arrived yet...",I heard a voice and turned back to look. Blazy was standing. I sighed a heave of relief.

"Did you check with Arya sir's cabin?",I asked her. "He haven't arrived till now...",she said. Thank god... Even though I am early he would insult me. "Hey what are you thinking so intensely?",she waved her hand in front of my face. "Don't you know what I am thinking...",I said. "I know it well... About Jeeva right?",she asked while sitting in my chair.

"A very apt answer... I was terrified thinking about him...",I said and sat in the desk. "I have already said a lot of times... He is not bad...",she said. "Who said he is bad?",I asked. "Adithi... You...",she said surprisingly. "See Blazy... He is not bad... I never said that he is bad... In fact it's really hard to see a man like him... Such a hardworking, Family loving, Positive, Honest man... You know I have done many things for him... But he never even thought of thanking me... But when I saved his sister all his ego went away and he thanked me whole heartedly... I just like that you know... That day I realised when it comes to his family he'll do anything for them...",I said.

"Then what's your problem?",she asked. "But when it comes to me I don't know from where he gets that attitude... He is such an arrogant man in front of me... All the attitude and arrogance in the world comes into him when it comes to me... He's good... But he is the arrogant man I have seen... So I don't like that part of him... I just hate that... It irritates me a lot... Consider yesterday's incident... What did I do? Did I do any mistake? No right... But he blamed me and started to argue with me... He finally ended up saying that I only argued with him. The name I kept suits him a lot... Mr. Arrogant... You can say whatever you want but he is Mr. Arrogant to me always... I'll not change it...",I said without even breathing.

Blazy's eyes widened. "And...",I said but she signed me to turn back. I raised my eyebrows. "Good Morning sir...",she said and stood up. My breathing stopped. Oh My God... Everything is over. I didn't even thought that he would come by this time. Eshwara... Please save me... Eshwara... Ishwara... I turned slowly.

Arya sir... I am little bit relieved to know that was Arya sir... But what happens if he tell this to him. He looked at me narrowing his eyes. "A very Good morning Blazy... Join me in my cabin...",he said and turned to leave. He suddenly stopped and looked at me. My heartbeat raised. "You too...",he said and left.

"Blazy... Why didn't you tell that he was behind me?",I yelled. "You didn't even stop speaking then how could I?",she said. "At least you should have signed me to stop...",I said slapping my head. "Adithi... I was signing you to stop... But you didn't even notice it while complaining about him...",she said frowning. What will I do now? Adithi.... Think... Think... Nothing is coming to my mind. "Come let's go Adithi...",she said and walked away.

I followed her to his cabin. Arya sir was standing leaned his desk scanning through a file. He looked at me and diverted his gaze. I think he is upset with me. I shouldn't have said that. But what I said is true...

"Well I asked you two to join me as we have an important meeting this weekend... It's a building construction contract... So I and Jeeva have prepared the tender. But for a better resolution we thought of having a discussion along with you two...",he said. He explained about the tender to us. It was perfect... Then how would it be? It was prepared by them.

"Last time Ram was in a wrath as he lost the contract... And he would go to any level to get that... So we have to be careful this time... Hope you know what happened last time Adithi...",he said looking at me. The glass door... It was about to fell over him. I nodded. "Adithi... Have this with you and hand it over to Jeeva when he comes for further verifications...",he said stretching the file and a cover to me.

"Ok sir...",I said and got them. "That's it... You may proceed with your work...",he told me. I nodded and turned to leave. I'll apologise to him. I glanced him. He was busy in surfing his phone. I slowly paced towards him. "Sir...",I called him. "Mmmm?",he said diverting his gaze towards me. "Sir... Actually... I am... I am so sorry sir...",I said. His face turned serious.

No no no... Oh my god... "I am so sorry... I won't repeat it again...",I said. He suddenly started laughing. He stopped laughing and looked at me. And again started laughing. What's he doing? "Adithi... Don't look at me like that. It's so funny...",he said controlling his laughter. "Adithi... Look it's not a blunder... It's fine... No need of being this much tensed...",he said. "Aren't you angry with me?",I asked frankly.

"No... Not at all... That's fine...",he said. "Are you sure sir?",I asked. "Damn sure... I won't even say this to him... Ok? Just leave it...",he said smilingly. How sweet! I can't believe that it's his brother... "Thank you so much sir... Now only I am relieved...",I said and turned to leave. "But...",he stretched. I turned to him.

"You'll soon realise that it was all a misunderstanding... You'll realise that what you thought about him was wrong... He's definitely not like that...",he said. "Anyways... You'll come to know about it yourself soon... You may start your work...",he said and diverted his gaze. Am I wrong in judging him? I don't know what to say. I turned to leave and held the handle to open the door. But suddenly the door opened with force. God...

"Arya... I have a good news...",he entered with a smiling face. "Be careful da... You might have hit her...",Arya sir said to him. "Are you ok?",Arya sir asked me. I just nodded my head. "Leave it... She is ok...",He said to Arya sir. "Arya I have a happy news to share with you... But I'll tell that to you later...",he said and sat on the chair. "I'll take a leave sir...",I said.

"I'll also leave sir...",Blazy too said. We both left from there. I walked towards my cabin. I was really shocked to see the door open suddenly. I opened the door of my cabin. Akalya was standing near the table. What is she doing here? What is the need? "Well... Uh... I... I came to meet sir... I think... He is not in the room... I'll come later...",she stammered.

That's a lie. She is lying. But what made her to come here? I narrowed my eyes. "I'll come later...",she said and walked away very quickly. There is no need for her to come here directly. I have to surely find it out. I walked to my table. Some files were replaced in my table. Did she searched something? But what?

Jeeva's POV:

"What's that?",Arya asked. "Deiva confessed what I thought... She told me what we thought...",I said. "Really? I can't believe this... Are you saying the truth?",he asked me. I narrowed my eyes.

"Yes... She said that she's not interested to get married and she also added that our marriage would spoil our life... I can't explain how I am feeling...",I said and hugged him. "Jeeva I am also so happy...",he said. I stood apart from him. "Jeeva...",he called me. "Yes...",I said. "I am so happy for you...",he said smilingly. I smiled at him.

"I know that...",I uttered. "Arya did you discuss with them?",I asked. "Yes... I did...",he said. "Ok... Fine...",I said. "I have to visit the site today... It's getting late... I have to go...",he said. "Mmm... You go...",I said. He walked towards the door and turned towards me. "Jeeva I have to say you something...",he said. "Yes da... Tell me...",I said. He walked to me.

Adithi's POV:

I was working with my laptop. But my mind was revolving around Akalya. Why did she came here? "Adithi...",someone called me. Mr.Arrogant was standing looking at me sharply. "Sir...",I responded. "Are you fine? I called you three times...",he asked. "Yes sir... I am alright... I was just thinking...",I replied. "Did you got hurt there?",he asked.

"No sir... I am alright...",I said. He nodded. "Adithi... Get me Mr. Chand's company's contract file and SKM Company's invitation we got right... Get those to me as soon as possible...",he said and went into his cabin. Should I say him that Akalya came here? No... I've got no evidence that she came here for something. And he won't believe me. Just keep quiet and focus in your work Adithi...

I grabbed the files he asked and went to his cabin. He was surfing his phone with a serious face. "Sir... The files...",I said and stretched them to him. He signed me to place them in the table. "May I leave sir?",I asked. "What did you say to Arya?",I was shocked by his sudden question. "Me?",I asked in shock. Did Arya sir say something to him? Eshwara... What's this?

"Adithi... I asked you something...",he interrogated me. I feel like my lips are sealed. He got up from his seat and walked towards me. "I asked you what did you say... I know everything... You can't run away from the truth...",he said little bit harshly and stepped towards me. As he stepped forward I stepped back.

"Tell the truth... I wanted to hear it from you...",he inched towards me looking sharply into my eyes. I stepped back. My heart beat hitched. When I stepped further back I was stopped by the wall. He pinned me to the wall. What's happening here? "Tell me what you said...",he came close to me. I closed my eyes tight.

"Tell me...",he whispered in my ears. I could feel his breath which hit my hair. I could not say anything. Even my mind stopped working. I don't know what to do... "Tell me",this time I he was so close to me. "No...",I pushed him away.

"What?",he asked me. He was sitting in his seat only. Am I dreaming? "Adithi... I asked a question but you're standing still like a statue...",he asked and got up from his seat. No no no... Please stop this... My heart beat raised. I turned to leave but suddenly held my hand. What's happening? I turned to look at him. He was looking at me sharply.

I looked at his hand which was holding mine strongly. And then I again looked at him. He left my hand. "Adithi... You seem lost in your own world... You are not even responding to the questions I am asked you... Did you got hurt there?",he asked. I nodded in refusal. Please leave me... I am so stressed... My heart said.

"Adithi... I think you are stressed thinking something... Something's bothering you right? If you wish you can share it with me...",he said and stood leaning in the table. "Nothing... Nothing sir... I was just thinking of...",I stretched. "Thinking of?",he asked. What to say?

Oh god... Help me... He raised his eyebrows. I could no longer look into his eyes. But I can't miss his eyes too. "Well... I was thinking about... About... My... My two wheeler. There's no petrol... I was thinking about that only...",somehow I managed to lie and smiled.

His face went weird. "So you was thinking about the petrol and lost in that?",he asked and narrowed his eyes. "Yes... Of course...",I said looking at his eyes. "Alright... Arya said that you agreed with the tender... That's what I was asking you... Ok... Fine... You can proceed with your work",he said and diverted his gaze. When I was about to leave he called me, "Adithi...". I looked at him. "You have with you right... Keep it safe...",he said. I nodded in agreement and left from there.

Jeeva's POV:

What happened to her? She was like spell bound. I can't even guess what's wrong with her... Did I ask anything wrong? She looked so shocked. Hope everything's alright. I know that she's lying. When I asked that what she was thinking she lied like an expert. But poor girl didn't realised that I am not a fool to believe everything. It's her wish to say. Let her be. Jeeva... You are thinking too much. Just concentrate on your work.

Adithi's POV:

God... Why this is not supportive in this format? I'll change the format. "Adithi...",someone whispered in my ears. I turned to look. Blazy was laughing seeing my shocked face. "You scared hell out of me...",I scolded her. "Adithi... Then how would I call you?",she asked. "Why can't you call me louder?",I asked her.

"Hey just relax... Why are you so hot?",she asked. "What?",I asked shockingly. "I mean why are you angry? I was meaning that...",she said making innocent face. "If you are not yet cool we shall go to café and get cooled...",she said. "I am busy right now... I can't come with you Blazy... If you want go by yourself...",I said and diverted my gaze from her.

"Adithi... Are you okay? It seems like you are not well...",she said. I took a deep breath. "Nandini is also not here... Now you are also ignoring me... I'll go by myself... Bye...",she said in upset and was about to leave. "Blazy... I'll come with you... ",I said. She ran to me and hugged me from back. "Adithi... You're so sweet...",she said smilingly. "Come let's go...",I said and got up from my seat and walked out with her.

Coming up:

Adithi catches Akalya red handed who steals the tender. The news reaches Arya and Jeeva. Akalya confesses to everyone that Adithi is her companion in the crime. All gets shocked. Adithi gets shattered and There fate poses a question: Whether Jeeva will trust Adithi or not?

Hi friends,

So how was today's update? Please do vote and comment. Thank you so much for your love and support. Thank you so much for each reader who supports me. Stay tuned for further more updates...

Bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 2.6K 52
☆ SWAN BOOK AWARD WINNER in Special Category. !UNDER EDITING! ♡*FIRST INSTALLMENT OF Soulmate-An Unbreakable Bond SERIES*♡ CATEGORY- General Fiction...
159K 8.5K 18
Bewajah SEASON 2 (You're my last wish) His words were directly stabbing my heart and next moment I felt warm salty water ran down to my cheeks from m...
47.3K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
20.4K 705 20
𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁✍︎︎ He could get anything he wanted except her. She had everything she needed except for him. He hated her because she hated him. She hated...