Baby Freemans

By Just_Jae_fr

One Jamaican party can ruin 9 months of a Freeman's life. As Jada, Cindy, and Jazmine go through life being p... More

Life in the Windy City
A Bit of Persuasion
Jamaican retreat
Beach Babes
Mini Jamaican Olympics
Work
Home Sweet Home
Another Source of Happiness
Tour?!
The Elephant in the Room
Ex? More like a Why
Facing Your Past
Wish Granted
Mama's New Place
The Bads in a Relationship
Viva Las Vegas
Nothing to Lose
Chatacter Disclosure
The Breakfast Club
Just Jada
Back with Jeanette
Complicated
Soul of an Angel
New Story
Staring Contest
Hard to Say Goodbye
Us Against The World
Just the Two of Us
Welcome Back, Scholars!
Mom In Training
A Way Around the System
Missing You
Not an actual update
Full Squad
The Bet
Winter Break
Back for Revenge
Last Words
A bit too early
Auntie Candy
Papa Huey
The After Effect
As Our World Crumbles
Two Sides to Every Story
My Son with his Mother's Eyes
Home Where I Belong
New Story... Kind've
The Next Generation
Baby Mama
Family in Our Hearts
Reezy
Close Your Eyes
Through Blood
Our First Time
Carter
No Chapter Today
Back to the Main Stage
Best Part
Decisions
Sending Off
The Chills You Give
Not Giving Up
Kickin and Screamin
Officially Over
Closer
The Bet
Moved On
Opportunities
We Miss You Robert
Surprises
Performer in Practice
Shining Like A Star
Let The Games Begin!
Standing up for You
For You
A Little Too Friendly
Performing wit Jae and Reezy
Semi
Final

The Hardships of College

560 24 12
By Just_Jae_fr

Jazmine POV~

College wasn't as bad as most sad it was. For Huey and I, at least. We were able to get to classes on time, get homework done and turned in on time, and we still had time for each other. 

Huey was still sticking to himself. He occasionally talked to me, but that was only small talk. Leaving Jada and Riley seemed to still trouble him.

"Babe?" I call from the living room. I hear footsteps before seeing my boyfriend's gorgeous face peek through the doorway.

"Yea?"

"Come, sit."

Huey sits against the couch under me, a look of exhaustion on his face. I could tell it wasn't physical exhaustion.

"I know we've talked already," I begin, playing with his hair, "but you've still been really down lately. Talk to me."

Huey sighs,

"I just feel like I'm neglecting them," he admits. "I've never left Jada and Riley by themselves and now that I have, I feel like I've left them to their own doom."

"How so?"

"They've always relied on me for things. It's always just been us 3. Whenever they needed something or whenever something was going on, they didn't have to worry much because they knew I was there. Now that I'm not, what are they gonna do?"

Huey was scared of them being alone. He still saw them as the 7 and 8 year old's they once were many years ago. He didn't see the growth his siblings had like everyone else did and honestly, he didn't want to.

"Listen," I say, "Riley and Jada will be fine. They've been through so much and been able to learn through your guidance to know right from wrong. I know it's tough to not be with them, but they have to learn to fend for themselves eventually. They're growing, babe. They can't always depend on their big brother to save the day."

Huey sighs, but nods. He knew I was right. He couldn't keep clinging onto them as if they were toddlers.

"I miss them, Jaz," he says. He looks up and tears are in his eyes. "I miss them so much."

I smile sadly,

"I miss them too babe."

Huey turns, hugging my waist. My pregnant belly distancing him from me. 

He doesn't say anything. Just holds onto me as he sobs silently. Being away from Jada and Riley really was taking a toll on him, and hopefully they were doing just fine.

"How about this," I say. Huey looks up, "Call them this weekend. Hopefully they'll understand."

Huey nods. 

Caesar POV~

It was my first week and I was a complete wreck. My roommate was a party freak that constantly kept me up, I was late to almost every class I had, and I just couldn't live without Jada. Everything was just too much and I was so far away from my babygirl.

"You good, Mike?" Xavier, my roommate, asks. He was getting ready for a party tonight and noticed my constant pacing. 

"I'm good," I reply. "I think I just need some sleep."

"Maybe you needa unwind," He suggests. "You don't ever party. Tag along with me?"

I shake my head,

"You know how girls act around me on campus. I'm better staying here."

Xavier shrugged, not really caring whether or not I came anyways.

"I'll see ya later then," He says. I nod, watching him leave.

I open my phone, looking at the time. It was 11 pm. Maybe Jada was up.

I called, praying that hopefully she would answer. 

"Hello?" A voice says. 

"Jada?"

"Ceez?" 

This was the first time we've talked since I've left.

"Oh my lanta, baby!" She sounded as if she'd cry, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you more, babe."

Hearing her voice for the first time in a long time was the best thing that had ever happened to me. 

"How's everything been? How's college?" She asks.

"It's good. Very busy. My roommate loves to party a lot," I tell her, tiredly.

"Awe, that must be fine. Have you gone to any parties?"

"Nah. Girls here touch too much and I ain't trynna go through that."  I hear Jada giggle. "How's home?"

"Pretty sucky. We have no car and me nor Riley can work so we're both kinda fucked."

I sighed sadly,

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's not your fault," She replies. "We'll figure it out."

"Has Huey called you?" I asked.

"Nope. Not even a text. I'm beginning to think him going off to college was him cutting me and Riley off."

"Don't say that babe, you know Huey. He's just scared."

"Well he has a terrible way of showing it."

Jada and I talked for a few more hours before we both fell asleep on the phone. I woke up at 4 realizing we were still on the phone. I hung up, knowing her alarm wouldn't go off if she was on the phone. 

Cindy POV~

This college shit won't my thing. All this damn walking and moving around was tiring as a bitch. I was just happy my ma was there to help me out.

"Cindy, you need anything? I'm about to go out to the store," Ma says, popping her head in my room.

"Can I get some pudding please?"

"Chocolate?"

"Yep!"

My mom nods, walking out. When I see her leave, I pull out my phone, Facetiming Riley.

It rings for a second before I see him pop up on the screen.

"Hey Mama," He says in a husky voice. He was at the gym. He wore a black wife beater and had sweat dripping down his face and muscles.

"Hey daddy!!" I say with a huge smile. Seeing his gorgeous face was what I needed.

"How you been? How's my baby?"

"We've been good. I went to the doctor to see the gender yesterday."

"Oh yea! What we havin?" Riley asks.

"A boy."

Riley's face lit up. It wasn't like he didn't wanna girl because he actually did, but he had already picked out a boy name.

"Aye! My baby boy!"

"Yep! He's healthy and growing. How's you and Jay?"

"We straight. She been the same. Actin like she ain't even pregnant sometimes."

I giggle, that sounded like her.

"Any word from Huey?"

Riley's facial expression changed drastically.

"Nah. He ain't even text us. But it's whatever, we cool."

I could tell he wasn't.

"I can have my mom send ya'll some money if you-"

"Nah, bae. We good. We'll figure sum out."

I sigh, I really didn't like leaving Jada and Riley in bad standings.

"Okay baby. Well I just wanted to check on you. I'll call you back later."

"Aight. Love you baby."

"I love you too."

I hang up, signing once again.

"Huey, you better stop fuckin up. Or you really finna hurt somebody."

LONG TIME NO SEEE!!! I honestly missed you guys! School has been busy like always (IK yall tired of hearing that) but ya girl got honor roll every quarter this year!! So I've been really working hard. I'm currently not feeling well again so I've had a lot of time to think and come up with some new ideas. Anyways, I will be posting two chapter today since I haven't been posting in a while. Hope you all enjoyed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETED] What you are about to read is not something copied from a storybook. There is no 'and they lived happily ever after' This is the cold, ha...
16K 1.5K 14
A hidden-away pendant that grants the holder one wish. Fire prince Kim Seokjin and Ice prince Jeon Jungkook- their eyes are set heavy on that pendant...
51.1K 2.3K 15
๐Ÿ’ฌ โŒ— ;; โ”Š๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ฅ โ‹†.เณƒ เฟ” *: ๏ฝฅ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ! โ please wake up. โž ใ€ข๐Ÿ“ž โ‹†ยทหš โช catradora fic โซ โช i do not own the characters or...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...