No Lies, Just Love (Book 2)

By inu_mike

"I love you, I made mistakes, I know i did but, please take me back I'll do anything," I begged, I would do a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part two
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
Bonus 5
Authors Note
Random incomplete chapters and pages.

Chapter 24

75.5K 1.4K 465
By inu_mike

(Chapter 24)

(Ash POV)

I sped down to Gabriel’s house in one of my dad’s trucks, I would have taken mines but I didn’t have the key since he took it because apparently I’m not supposed to drive with a head injury I think he made that part up. I stopped at a stop sigh and groaned when the car slowly rolled passed. I stepped on the gas and raced down the block. I had no clue what was going on but she was crying, I hated when she cried.

  Once I had hung up, I thrown on some khakis and a polo shirt, you’re probably thinking why the hell would she throw on those, well those happened to be the closet clothes in reach and I didn’t want to look like a bum showing up at her house in the middle of the night, but I also I had a different set of clothes in a separate bag. I turned in the drive way seeing someone pull out the drive way. The lights were on in the house and I could hear arguing. I frowned and drove over to the side of the house before climbing out with my bag. I made my way up her tree quickly.

“Gabs open the window,” I called out quietly she was in her bed, she looked at me with relief she ran over and slid the door open. I hopped in and hugged her to my chest letting her cry.
“Gabs what’s wrong,” I asked softly she shook her head holding onto my shirt tightly.

“They know about us,” I furrowed my eyebrows in that wasn’t bad.
“You’re dad already knew we were together,” she looked up at me as tears spilled out her eyes.

“No, they didn’t know you were a girl,” my mouth formed an oh expression as I pulled her back to my chest.
“It’s fine, I’ll talk to them and try to straighten it out,” I rubbed her back as the arguing down stairs got louder.

“They told me to go to bed and that we’ll discuss it in the morning but I don’t want to I’m scared they’re arguing and Kenzie left for the night, I’m scared Ash,” I picked her up and letting her cry on my shoulder while my mind started to form a plan in my head.

“Did they tell you they knew I was a girl,” I asked as I locked her door, I didn’t want anyone barging in while I was here I knew for a fact that would only make the situation worse.

“No, I don’t know anymore, my dad just told me to go to my room and my mom was saying that she, she knew everything then I started crying that’s when I went to my room and they started arguing,” I sighed while running a hand through my hand and laying her on the bed as fat tears came out one by one.
“Go to sleep, everything will be better in the morning, I promise,” she cried silently while I kissed her forehead, mumbling to her. It was exactly an hour later when she fell asleep and her parents stopped arguing a few minutes ago. I had heard each of them go their separate ways and I also heard her father stop in front of her door. I had a feeling that he knew I was here and I also had a feeling that he didn’t mind it at all or else he would have barged in here. I shifted in the bed and slid out my clothes, when I was finished I stripped Gabriel down to her underwear and bra before I put my arms around her. I had to find out what the hell was going on and the only way to do that was in the morning. I actually didn’t know if they knew or not, but if they didn’t they would find out sooner or later maybe tomorrow.

(Gabriel POV)

 I woke up slowly praying that everything was a dream and that my mom wasn’t giving me those looks last night.

“Morning,” Ash mumbled half asleep, she moved on her back stretching her long arms and legs.  I moved back over and laid on her chest.
“I have your back,” I nodded and kissed her chin, she sat up yawning and scratching the back of her head.
“I’m going to get dressed then I’m going to knock on your door,” I guess that could work, she smiled and reached out lightly grazing her thumb under my eye.
“I love you and I will do anything to make this work out, if I can’t see you I will kidnap you,” I laughed lightly she completely serious though.
“Then I would marry you in some legalized state then we’ll have some kids,” she kissed my forehead before rolling out the bed. I sat up stretching before looking down. I didn’t have any clothes on well I did, but it was just a bra and underwear.
“You fell asleep in you clothes, I took them off for you,” Ash stated while coming out the bathroom fully dressed and brushing her teeth. She was wearing black slacks paired with a navy blue and white striped buttoned up over it she had a navy blue v neck sweater with a red polo man, she had tucked in her shirt and put a belt on, I went down to her shoes noticing she had on black dress shoes well not really dressy shiny shoes but appropriate ones for her outfit.

“You look nice,”

“I know, I just need a tie,” she mumbled while shaking her head I pointed to my closet.

“There is one in the closet its red and blue,”

“Thanks, I will have to leave to get some flowers then I’ll come back,” she said from the closet, I actually just wanted her to knock and talk my mother into this relationship or at least make her accept it.

“I’ll try my best after all the ladies do love me,” I laughed despite my nervousness, she grinned in triumph before coming over to me, she kissed me before moving towards the window.
“I’ll see you in 15 minutes max, if I don’t come back I’m either dead or I ditched you,” My face fell at the ditch me part which only caused her to laugh.
“I’m kidding, I can’t ditch my fiancé.” She winked as my heart fluttered at the word fiancé.

“Just go hurry up please,” I whined she kissed my cheek and climbed out my window. When she was gone I sat on my bed. My parents weren’t up yet which I was grateful for because last night the arguments were horrible and I felt bad because I caused all of it. My parents never argued sure they had some small altercations but it was nothing compared to last night. Especially my mother I could hear her shouting at him about how it was his fault. I wiped my eyes before my tears could spill over. I didn’t want to cause all this trouble with them I’m hoping that Ash could help me.

(Ash POV)

Flowers check, tie check, gum check, nervousness check, empty bladder check, moist lips check and award winning smile check.  I raised my hand and dropped by my side again I was standing in front of Gabriel’s house nervous and I’m sure I was sweating. I’ve been out here for almost 5 minutes. I was nervous and afraid, I’ve never introduced myself to a girls family before much less tell them that their daughter was gay, I didn’t have time to plan anything like I had wanted, so now I’m standing here with my stomach in knots and sweaty palms. I reached out again and pressed the door bell, which was so much easier than knocking like I had been trying to do for the pass few minutes.  I swallowed as the door opened. her father was standing there with a frown on his face, I think he looked kind of pissed off, like he would take a gun and put it to my head.
“Hello Sir,” I said after mustering up some much needed courage.
“Come in,” he moved out the way and I walked in pulling at my collar, he guided me to the living room where Gabriel’s mother was standing.
“Sit down,” I handed over the flowers to Mrs. Smith and sat down watching as she threw them on the chair in disgust. I sighed I kind of knew this was going to happen, I stood up again and ran my hand through my hair.

“I want you to stay away from my daughter,” Her mom started off while glaring at me.

“Susan be quiet I’m doing the talking,” I swallowed at the anger behind his voice I couldn’t tell if it was directed at me or her “we know everything that’s has been going on,” I nodded hearing footsteps come down the stairs.

“I’m sorry for lying to you two about Gabriel and I, at first we were just friends but I started to like her it didn’t really work out in the beginning, but then she finally gave me a chance. I fell in love with her and I will most likely love her forever, I know you two are probably against this, but I really do love her and I will treat her right, I would never do anything to hurt her or put her in harms way.” I paused her mother still had that disgusted look on her face I would have rolled my eyes at her but I was trying my hardest to win them over.

“You’re hurting her by being with her,” He mother stated cutting in.
“Susan shut up and let her finish,” I smiled gratefully at him.

“I don’t know if you felt this before but your daughter makes me happy, she makes me feel funny inside and she makes my heart speed up every time she laughs or just smiles at me. I love her and if you don’t want me to be in a relationship with her, I would have to say no. I respect you two as parents, but I respect Gabriel’s wishes more because as of 4 months ago she became my priority in my life and she will always remain my number one so if she’s happy with our relationship them I’m happy and if she isn’t I will try my hardest to make her happy if that means being her slave I would gladly volunteer,” I was about to say something else but her mom stood up.

“We’re her parents we don’t want her with someone like you,” She stated I frowned I hated when people said someone like me, like I was different some how.

“Mom I love her,” I turned around seeing Gabriel behind me standing in the entry way, she walked up to me and took my hand, I smiled and squeezed it.
“Oh shut up you don’t know what love is, this isn’t love this is a sin this is disgusting and,”
“No disrespect, but I don’t like the way you’re talking to her, I don’t care if you’re her mother or not I won’t let you talk to her like that,” I wrapped my arm around Gabriel’s waist bring her close, I could hear her crying and I hated when she cried.

“I can talk to my daughter however I like,” I frowned I’m a respectable kid and I usually never argue with parents or anyone older, but this was pissing me off.

“That’s where you are wrong, I love her and I won’t allow anyone to talk her the way you are doing now,”
“I’m agreeing with Ash , Gabriel is old enough to make her own decisions and I approve of this relationship,” I smiled at her father as her mother continued her deadly glares.

“We’ll get you help Gabriel you don’t have to do this, you aren’t gay,” I rolled my eyes, I am so glad that Gabriel doesn’t act like her mother.

“Mom I’m in with her, I’m sorry but I can’t change that even if I wanted too,” Gabriel mumbled she was kind of choked up, I looked down at her with head tilted did she want to change that I know this wasn’t the time to think about that but I wanted to know. She looked at me with a frown.

“No Ash, I don’t want to change it,” I nodded and kissed her forehead, while wiping her eyes.
“Don’t touch my daughter,” I sighed and we are back in the argument.
“I won’t hurt her,” I tried she grabbed Gabriel and pulled her over to the other side of the room.

“Damn right you aren’t because you won’t be anywhere near her,” She screeched I sighed and looked at Gabriel who was crying.

“Ma’am I am sorry, I love her and,” I started off but she interrupted me with her little rant that most parents gave me.

“You’re vile…”
“Susan shut up and sit your ass down,” Mr. Smith yelled Gabriel’s mother stopped talking instantly and turned to him with the same look.
“You knew about this didn’t you,” She screeched Mr. Smith rolled his eyes.
“Yes I did, I happen to like Ash and if my daughter is happy then I’m happy if you can’t accept this then you will learn to. As long as I’m paying the bills in this house you will deal this,” He spoke to her sternly as if she was a child but now she glaring at me.

“This is your fault,” She pointed a finger to me as Gabriel came over to me I pulled her into a hug and let her cry in my chest as her mother continued.

“You are no daughter of mines, since you love her so much take her with you” she hissed I held onto Gabriel tightly as I nodded.

 “I think she needs to go,” her father said I stared at him in a little shocked and pissed off my the turn of his decision.
“That’s fine with me, my family is well off and we already have a room for her, I have no problem living with her and neither does my dad,” I cut her dad off, I at least would have thought this would have gone better not her getting kicked out.
“Finally you have enough sense to agree with me on something, we don’t need a devils child influencing Mackenzie,” she had a smug look on her face, my shirt seemed to be soaked as Gabriel tried to keep her cries silent.

“Actually I was agreeing to the break, I think you should leave for awhile Susan, I love my daughter the way she is and as I said before if you can’t accept that then you can leave,” I stared at him shocked I get it he was kicking her out not Gabriel. I grinned as her smug expression dropped and instantly changing to disbelief.

“Me, you can’t kick me out,” Mr. Smith laughed and pointed towards the front door.
“Yes, I can I pay the bills, I bring food home and I brought the house, until you start paying the bill and when you decide to actually go to work, that’s when you will have say in this house until then I am the boss,” I looked between the two of them confused, I thought they had the same job, I mean she leaves when he leaves I thought they went on business trips.
“I’m not leaving,” he shrugged .
“I guess Gabriel and I will be taking our leave then I’ll be getting Mackenzie too, I don’t want my other child growing up with you if you can’t accept changes,” He looked at me and nodded his head towards the door.

“You this is your fault both of you are tearing my family apart,” She yelled through tears of anger I believe.

“You brought this on yourself Ma’am,” I pointed out she glared before screaming, I turned to her dad to thank him but I saw something flying towards me out the corner of my eye, I think it was a vase, it had to be a vase, I ducked quickly hearing it smash into pieces right above my head. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut.

“What the hell women,” I shouted in shock, I already had a concussion I didn’t need another one from some crazy lunatic.

“Susan get out NOW,” Her fathers voice boomed throughout the room I cringed he sounded like my father when he was pissed off.
“Out,” He said one more time, she picked up her purse and left out the house but not before slamming the door childishly. I sighed and picked Gabriel up off the floor, I had pushed her out the way.
“I’m sorry dad, I didn’t mean to do this” he only laughed and hugged her while kissing the top of her head.
“Its okay, we’ve been having arguments lately anyways, and Ash thank you for coming over,”

“Its no problem sir, she called and I knew she would need some support, also I am sorry for lying to you, we were supposed to tell you in 3 weeks after my eye healed, I never meant to lie to anyone, I just wanted to do it when she was ready,” he smiled and patted my back.

“I already knew you were a girl for awhile, I figured Gabriel needed some time so I was going to let her tell me when she was ready, I actually like you a lot Ash and I wish both of you well so you have my blessing,” at least one person approved I just have to work on her mother.
“But I already warned you about hurting her and also these were sent in the mail,” He fished in his pocket bringing out a small pile of pictures. I flipped through them groaning.

“Scarlett, most of these are photoshopped,” I mumbled seeing some familiar ones, I spotted on of us in one of are many locker room make out session. I always liked to kiss her when we were half dressed.
“I know,” he paused as I looked down at Gabriel, I put my arms around her again knowing she was still holding back tears.

“Take her away for awhile, I’m sure her mother will be coming back, I’ll have to talk with her too,”

“Sir I have a 4 bedroom house about 15 minutes away, you and Kenz can stay there as long as you like, I don’t mind” he raised his eyebrow and I looked at Gabriel, I guess she hasn’t told him about my money situation, but I’ll leave that for another day

“ My dad doesn’t really care since I inherited it or you can stay in our guest house, either one is fine, I don’t have a problem with it, you can get away too take Kenzie with you,” he was still staring at me with his eyebrow raised as if he didn’t believe me or as if I had two heads.
“I’ll take you up on the offer then,” I grinned and nodded.

“Guest house or my house,”

“Either one I don’t want to intrude on anyone,” I guess they could take the guest house since I wouldn’t have to clean and I wouldn’t have to decorate, also him and my father can meet. Then I can take Gabriel away for the weekend.

(Gabriel POV)

I laid in Ash arms as we settled into a bed; we were out at sea or something like that. After the big melt down today she backed my bags and threw me in her car. Well first she showed my dad and Kenzie to the guesthouse before we left. We had driven all the way to a dock where we boarded a boat. I had no clue where we were heading and I really didn’t care either at this point I was hurt and heartbroken, not by Ash of course but from the thing my mother said. I knew she wouldn’t take it well but that was too much. I felt like I was breaking the family apart.
“You know, when I was little I ran away from home,” I looked up at her trying to figure out where the hell this was coming from.
“Okay,” she chuckled and shrugged.
“So maybe it was three maybe four years ago when I left home,” I turned over facing her as she played with my hair with a smile.
“I came out to my dad, he had thought I was going through the tomboy phase, but I was actually messing around with girl for a while, he had tried to reason with me and he said some crappy things, that same day I left, I went to my spot it took me almost two hours to get to it, but I made it well I almost made it, on my way up it started raining I was hit by a car,” I shifted again seeing her still with the same pleasant smile, is that what Aly and Carey were so worried about the last time.
“What happen,” I asked, she laughed and shrugged.

“I can’t remember much but I fell into a ditch the car was on top of me almost crushing me, the doctors said if it had moved another inch I would have been dead, luckily  I only ended up with a broken leg and concussion, I don’t think I was in much pain but my dad said I was soaked to the bone in rain and I was going in an out of consciousness, so I have to say I got off lucky, anyways back to the point, it worked out after the next coupled of weeks my dad got somewhat used to it,” I frowned not understanding the lesson or point of the story.

“So I have to have a near death experience for her to understand us,” I asked slightly confuse I don’t think I want to have a near death experience. Ash groaned and flipped on top of me.

“No, she’ll realize that you are everything to her and she has to accept it because you’re her first child and her only child for 13 years,” I looked away from her, I doubt my mom would ever accept this.
“I don’t think that she will, she’s never spoke to me that way and she never looked at me with so much disgust and hatred,” I felt my eyes prick up as I tried to hold back from crying.

“I’m sorry, I know this is my fault for being selfish but I love you too damn much to let you go again,” She mumbled while kissing my eyelids. I wrapped my arm around her neck letting her lay on me until I could compose myself.
“You know you can cry in front of me, so just let it out,” she mumbled softly while kissing my neck, she lifted up some and turned to the side while pulling me to her chest. I sniffled as her hands rubbed my back soothingly.

“Go ahead,” I tried not to, but it all came out at once, I sobbed into her chest letting her engulf me in her arms. I wasn’t crying because of my mom well I was partly crying about that but was crying because Ash is here for me and my dad stuck up for us, I was crying because I was happy, but at the same time I was heartbroken.

(Ash POV)
 I sighed as I placed Gabriel in our hotel room; she had cried herself to sleep well half asleep. I knew she wasn’t up for anything since she was sort of just staring at me or into space.
“Gabs it’ll pass soon,” I stated positively she sighed and moved closer to me, I turned to my side with a smile. I actually wasn’t sure how this would turn out, but I wanted to stay positive.

“I know, but it seems like I’m tearing everyone apart,” I chuckled and hugged her into my chest.

“Gabs you aren’t pulling anyone apart, if anything its just your mother, she’ll get over her it I promise she will and if she doesn’t I’ll charm her like I do every woman I know,” I said jokingly she laughed lightly into my chest before moving up to see me face to face. I smiled when I saw her lips turned upwards.
“There’s the smile I missed,” she laughed again, I held her face between my hands and kissed her eyes lids before lightly grazing my lips against hers. As her eyes fluttered shut I felt her hands ball into my shirt.
“Thank You Ash,” she spoke quietly with her eyes still shut, she opened them and kissed me.

“Thank you so much,” I shook my head and wiped under her eyes.
“I love you so you don’t have to thank me at all,” she nodded and buried her face into my neck.
“You know it wasn’t that bad, it went better than I expected it,” I had expected something worse like her father killing me or her mother trying to kill me okay well that part happen but other than that I think it went pretty good.

“Really Ash this is not the time,” She grumbled while giving me a look that said shut up, I nodded I guess it wasn’t the time maybe later.
“Oh sorry,” I mumbled while moving on top of her she shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck.
“I just want to forgot about it for awhile,” I nodded and looked at my watch it was only ten minutes pass eight, I could still take her somewhere, somewhere fun where she could forget. I rolled off of her and pulled her up with a smile.

“Come on, we can go somewhere,” she raised her eyebrow while I went into the bag and tossed her a beige see through tank top and a white tank top to go under it, I also tossed her some shorts and her sandals.

“Get dressed,” she nodded while I pulled out some clothes, I took off my outfit and put on some simple cargo shorts and a plain white shirt

“Ready,” I asked she nodded while pulling up her shorts she slid into her sandals before she smiled.

(Gabriel POV)

 I laughed as Ash spun me around with a wide smile on her face, we were on a island. I had no clue which one but I couldn’t have been to far away from home.

“You almost got it,” she said I smiled as she pulled me close, laughing at me as I tried to steady my self from all the spinning.
“We’re doing it wrong,” she laughed again and kissed me while shaking her head.

“She said freestyle,” I rolled my eyes as she grabbed my waist, I grinned and stepped back as we followed the instructor. We were outside with a bunch of other people learning how to salsa with live music from some type of band.

“That’s not freestyle,” I said as I she spun me in a circle before grabbing my waist and spinning me again, when I faced her again she spun herself and stepped back in front of me.
“Don’t step on m feet,” I scolded she chuckled and kissed my cheek as we both continued dancing. Ash was pretty good at the salsa dancing but then again Ash was pretty good at everything she did.
“Lee have you danced Salsa before,” she shrugged and took my hand as we went back to the basic steps.

“I dabble in a lot of stuff, I was curious as a kid so I basically tried everything that caught my attention, Salsa was on along with that Irish Dancing thing. I’m pretty good at it and Oww,” She whined as I stepped on her foot, I blushed as she shook her head and pulled me back to her.
“One two three” I nodded doing the count in my head, five six seven

“Anyways I’m pretty good at certain dances and my father made me do ballroom dancing along with some other one I can’t remember what’s it call,” I nodded and kept my eyes on my feet again just as the music stopped. We both turned towards the stage and clapped along with everyone else.

“Tomorrow we shall tango,” I looked at Ash seeing her eyes waggling making me laugh and hug her. I was having fun and my mind was worry free like it always was when I was around Ash she just seemed to make all my problems disappear.

“Lee where exactly are we,” I asked as she pulled me out the crowd and towards the beach I think.
“An Island silly,” I bumped her as she chuckled and slung her arm around my shoulder.

“I know that,”

“Just relax give me your sandals,” she said I sighed and slid them off my feet she took them from me as we stepped into the sand. Our hotel was right on the beach front.
“We’re going back,” I asked dejectedly I wanted to stay out more and look around.
“No, be quiet just walk with me,” I sighed and put my arm around her waist while leaning into her. We walked in silence enjoying each other presence and enjoying

“You know I love you right,” she said out of nowhere as she came to a halt, I stopped also and looked up at her slightly afraid. Last time she said those words we broke up.
“What’s wrong,” I asked not really wanting the answer she raised her eyebrow.
“Nothing, I was just saying that I loved you and I was going to tell you too close your eyes,” she laughed at my confused expression before she turned me around and put her hands over my eyes.

“You seem a little surprise, do I not say it often,” She asked I shuddered at her warm breath on my neck.

“No, not that it just you said the same thing last time,” She laughed lightly and kissed my neck.
“That will never happen again,”  I sighed and leaned back into her a we continued walking I had no idea where she was taking me.

“Lee where are we going,” she groaned in my ear but kept her hands over my eyes.
“What does it sound like,”

“Feels like sand and sounds like water so the beach,” I heard another laugh from her before I felt something soft underneath my feet.
“And here we are,” she mumbled while moving her hands off my eyes, my mouth dropped open at the scene in front of me. It was some type of wooden hut like canopy, underneath was a small white table ontop of a bed some type of orangish reddish thing at the bottom it also had tons of small pillow neatly placed along with lit candles and two torches to keep the bugs away I’m assuming.
“How,” I asked she laughed and put her arm over my shoulder.
“My dad owns this part, so it’s a private beach and the Villa is right there,” She pointed up I frowned and turned around looking up confused before I gasped. It was a beautiful glass house the ones that I only ever saw in movies.

“Is that where we were earlier,” she shook her head as she pulled me over to the little hut like canopy.

“No, but we are going up there tonight, I had to get it cleaned,” I tilted my head to the side.

“Why did you need to get it cleaned were you here recently,” she rolled her eyes and sat down she pulled me down with her making me yelp in surprise.
“No I wasn’t, I just like to have places cleaned before I go and I have no clue if my brothers were here recently or not, Jesse usually throws crazy parties if he comes here,” I nodded and shifted.
“This is a bed,” I exclaimed she chuckled and nodded while grabbing a bottle of cider I think and pouring me a cup.
“Yeah I told them something comfortable,” she explained while moving a pillow aside she passed over a cup.
“Wine tonight,” She waggled her eyebrows making me laugh and crawl over to her she pulled me onto her lap with a grin.
“Did you bring me out here to sleep with you,” She laughed and kissed me.
“Of course not I brought you out here for this,” She pointed out into the sea as something flew in the air, I raised my eyebrow confused before I grinned as it exploded.

“Fireworks,” she nodded and held me close as the lights displayed in the sky. I turned in her arms and gave her a big kiss.
“Thank You,” she shook her head and kissed my forehead.
“Anything for you,” I smiled and leaned on her shoulder watching the sky light up. Ash was always the best.

(Ash POV)

I kissed Gabriel lightly as the fireworks ended we were having fun and we were both drinking. I was slightly buzzed but not drunk in away that I had no control over my actions.

“This doesn’t get back to your father he’ll kill me if he find out you’ve been drinking,” she giggled and kissed me while flinging her body onto me, I laughed and fell back with a omphf.

“Of course not he’ll kill both of us,” She stated still laughing, I chuckled and flipped us over laughing as she gasp and stared at me. I grinned and kissed her again.

“No, get back down mister I wasn’t finished,” she smiled at me, I could see the happiness in her eyes again and the dullness was no longer there.

“I have a question,” She asked while kissing me I nodded and kissed her neck letting her hands run up into my air.
“Why do we always go to the beach,” I laughed and kissed up her jaw line.

“Because it’s were it all began,” She pulled my head up with a scrunched up face while I nodded while pulling her lip and kissing her.
“I realized that I liked you, the day on the cliff when we almost kissed,” I slipped my tongue out smirking as she stared at me with a dazed expression.

“Then our first date was the beach, the day I first touched you in the water, also you love the beach,” I mumbled between kisses, my hands went up her shirt. I pulled it up some and slid my hand over her belly, watching as she trembled under my touch. I kissed her harder pushing her mouth open and letting my tongue dart in. She moaned quietly as her hands pulled my shirt over my head. I laughed to myself at her eagerness. I pressed into her and slid my hand under the rim of her bra, waiting for her protest but she was letting me, she leaned up and let me take her shirt off.

“Lee we’re outside,” She half moaned as I went down and sucked on her through her bra.
“Private beach no one is allowed there are signs everywhere,” I mumbled while taking her bra off I already knew we weren't going to have sex but this would be one fun make out session.
“Mmm,” I chuckled at her throaty moans as my hand worked her other breast. I made my way up to her while kicking off my socks and unbuttoning her pants.
“Lee we,” I sucked on her bottom lip.
“I know we don’t have too,” I mumbled she shook her head and lifted my head up.
“No, I’m ready,” her face turned a deep red color as I stared at her in shock, she was already taking my bra off while remained frozen. We were going to do it now but I wanted to do this someplace special.
“You sure,” I asked groaning as she moved her hands down my stomach.
“Yes, I want you,” she mumbled I smiled and pushed her back with a nod. I still preferred to go somewhere else but this would be special too. I opened my mouth to say something else but she pulled me down and kissed me, I grinned into it earning a slap upside my head some reason she hated when I grinned while kissing her.

“Don’t kill it Ash,” She mumbled between a moan. I chuckled and nipped at her lips.
“Never going to kill the mood,” she smiled at me nervously, my body seemed to rise in temperature as I stared at her lovely frame, she was flawless and her skin seemed to glow under the candle lights. I licked my lips hungrily almost laughing as her whole body seemed to turn red as she squirmed under my gaze.
“Lee,” I shook my head as her hands came down to cover herself.
“Stop it,” I grumbled with a frown she blushed as I moved her hands and slid my pants off, I could tell she was nervous about this.
“Are you sure,” I asked again she nodded without any hesitation, I kissed her nose before I felt her tug off my boxers, I waggled my eyebrow smirking as she grew darker and as she lifted up and hid her face in my neck.
“We don’t have to if you don’t want to,” I mumbled while running my hands up and down her waist, she muttered a no again, she breath in before she kissed my neck.

“I’m ready just stop teasing me,” I shut my eyes as she licked and bit on my neck.

(Gabriel POV)

 I swallowed as Ash slowly kissed down my body I had no clue what to do okay well I did because I looked it up but I was nervous and slightly afraid.
“Calm down,” She mumbled into my skin, I bit my tongue when I felt her warm breath hit me again she licked up my stomach and sucked between my breast making my hands ball into a fist.

“Relax,” She whispered huskily, I nodded and tried to let my body loose, she chuckled in my ear and kissed my neck.
“There you go,” she said while rubbing her hands up and down my side, I started to feel my body let loose some as she kept them moving until I sighed and open my eyes seeing her eyes shining at me.
“Better,” she asked I nodded and pecked her lips aware of her left hand rubbing my thigh.
“Much,” She chuckled and went back to whatever the hell she was doing.

“No holding back,” she stated while looking at me with lust she climbed back up and pushed me down roughly strangely that made me even more excited I could practically feel a pool flooding in between my legs. Ash made her way south she came to my chest pulling back a little so she could look at her breast. She placed a soft kiss between my breasts then captured one of my nipples between her lips I moaned this felt different from before not a bad different but a hot different what ever she was doing was driving me crazy. I felt her smirk against me chest I lifted up slightly to reprimand her but a soft hiss came out instead as she felt her bite down lightly on her nipple before I felt her knuckle pressing against me through my underwear, the combination made my back arch into her as I moaned as quietly as I could but it came out louder than expected. She sucked on my breast hard and making me lose my strength to stay up I collapsed onto the pillows Arching her back toward her which seemed to encourage her to suck harder and I shuddered when she did. Her hand slipped in between my legs, rubbing against me going faster then slower, I was going mad with lust. I could feel my walls clenching and relaxing along with this funny feeling in my stomach I already knew what was going to happen soon. I felt her pull away leaving me slightly irritated and kind of shocked as the cold air that hit my bare chest

 (Ash POV)

I smiled at the look on Gabriel’s face she was in pure pleasure just the way I wanted her to be, I pressed my hand harder onto her center being careful not to put too much pressure her to hurt her. I began to mover my hand in small circles causing her to close her eyes and mover her hips in the motion of my hands. I continued to press into her now soaked underwear while squeezing sucking and nibbling on her pert mounds. I started working my hands fasted before I slowed down then accelerated again.  I could tell she was close from the way she was clenching onto the pillows and arching into me, I pulled my hand away watching her eyes shoot open. She was breathing heavy and staring at me lost as she leaned up on her elbows, I almost laughed at her as she tried to control it, but I wasn’t going to allow that. I quickly slid my hand between her slightly parted thighs finding her clit. I mimicked the actions I had done the only seconds before. Gabriel threw her head back as she pressed into my finger and moving her hips, but I moved my hand away again.

(Gabriel POV)

My eyes snapped opened again, I opened my mouth to tell her to stop teasing me, but before I could she seized my lips into a passionate kiss. I pulled away letting my mind go blank as I took over, forgetting about my shyness I was too far gone to care, as long as I was with Ash I knew she wouldn’t judge me even if I sucked at this. I capture one of her prominent nipples in my mouth and sucked hard before pulling back and twirling my tongue around them before biting down lightly like she had done. I heard her gasp and moan in shock and in pleasure. I switched to the other one repeating the same thing again while using my other hand to gently pull the on the other one.  She groaned before she pushed me flipping me to the bottom.
“I’m on top,” she mumbled I rolled my eyes while blushing and taking off her boxers I could see the delight in her face as she she situated herself between my legs. She grinned like a Cheshire cat.

“That’s different, but I like it, kind of hot,” She mumbled with some type of glint in her eyes I turned my eyes away from her knowing that my face was exploding with red.

“Gabs look at me,” she commanded, I turned my head shyly, she chuckled and kissed my pussy making my hips jerk as she winked at me

(Third pov)

Ash situated herself between her spread legs staring down at her glistening pussy. The light from the torches gave her perfect view of just how wet she was. She licked her lips in anticipation of taste her sweet juices but looked up at her face instead. She was met with pleading eyes.  She moved up to her lips and kissed her again, then made a trail of soft open mouth kisses that ended at her center. She place a soft openmouthed kiss on her dropping pussy lips earning her a moan. She repeated her actions adding her tongue kissing her pussy like how she would her lips. Using her hand she spread her lips and began lapping up the juices that were at her core. Gabriel was beneath her was shamelessly moaning and squirming under her tongue begging for completion and to move to her clit. She licked and sucked, bobbing her head up and down as she would if she was with a man she sucked hard on her clit.

   That action was enough to bring her to her end with a loud moan. She greedily lapped up her juices not wanting any of it to go waste. Looking up at the eyes of Gabriel, she saw that they were slightly close as she came down from her high and clouded over with lust. She licked her finger and slowly slid her finger into her core. Gabriel moaned loudly with her legs trembling. When her finger was completely inside she could feel her walls clenching down on her finger. She could still feel it pulsing, the aftermath of her orgasm. Slowly sliding her fingers out she placed a quick lick on her clit again causing her to jerk then quickly slid her finger back in not allowing her to recover from her shock she swift repeated her actions. She arched her back as she slid her fingers in and out of her dripping core repeatedly and soon had Gabriel tossing her head from side to side, she was preparing her for more to come. With her skill it was not long before she was screaming another orgasm, moaning her name as she did.

 God Ash is amazing. She felt her fingers enter her body and arch her back off of the bed pressing into her fingers. Ash leaned in a captured her lips again muffling the moans that she was getting from Gabriel. She moved her fingers relentlessly. Pulling out swiftly then slamming into her moistened core. Gabriel pushed her body into Ash’s fingers trying her hardest to keep up with her pace. She increased her pace almost ramming her fingers into her pussy before Gabriel finally gave up on trying to keep up with her. She tossed her head back, her throat getting dry from all the moaning she was doing. Then she felt her tongue on her clit vibrating once again and threw her head back screaming her name. Ash did not stop her onslaught, but kept slamming into her making her cum again. This time her world went silent and she could feel her juices leaving her body drenching Ash's hand. When she could hear again she looked down at Ash who was placing kisses on her pussy. She watched as she kissed her way up her body still breathing hard from her release. Ash kissed her again so she could taste herself on her tongue.

  Ash decided to allow her to rest, but was startled when she felt herself being shoved and turned to lay on her back. In seconds Gabriel was over her kissing her fervently, grabbing her breast roughly. She smiled. This was what she wanted. She did not had time to think as she felt her tongue seemingly vibrating on her clit she moaned with how fast she was moving it. She was moaning loudly which only seemed to fuel Gabriel’s actions, she could tell she was still new and hesitant with this, but fully accepted it. Gabriel tongue seemed to be going faster and faster as she added a finger making Ash trash in surprise. She felt her clenching around her fingers before juice flooded into her mouth, she licked everything up while Ash watched her making her instantly aroused again, but she was too tired to follow through on those feelings. Besides she was not leaving for another two days and she was sure that in that time she would ensure that she took full advantage of her body.

(Gabriel POV)

I licked my lips shyly tasting her, this was different, I’ve never had sex before, but I liked this she didn’t taste bad in fact she didn’t taste like anything just Ash, that minty smell and taste seemed to be all over her body and natural. I looked up at Ash as she stared at me, with lust. I guess I did something right I had no clue what to do so I went with instincts. I didn’t know how to do much with the fingering or anything, but she seemed to be satisfied. I leaned up looking between her legs still blushing as I leaned in giving her one last lick. She groaned and fell back.
“No you’re going to kill me,” she moaned out, I blushed again still looking in between her legs surprisingly she shaves she was as smooth as a babies bottom which was good because I probably would have freaked out. I squeaked as I was pulled up by Ash.

(Ash POV)

 I laid back breathing heavy and fully tired as I pulled Gabriel over to me, her face was beet red. She was wow, I could tell she was experienced much but damn was she good at it, she surprised me though she had to have practice because I didn’t expect her to go down on me at all. I want to do her again but I can honestly say that she wore me out. I pulled her to my chest and kissed her lips tasting myself. I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over us, Gabriel moved closer and curled into me while laying her head on my chest.
“I love you Gabriel,” I whispered tiredly Gabriel looked up into my eyes with her own sleepy ones.

“I love you too, Ashley,” I would have groaned at that but I didn’t have any energy at all, I cuddled into her as she turned into my arms and buried her face into my neck. I’m sure both of fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

============================================================

So what do you think was it what you expected or do you think it was too soon lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 405 14
"It takes few seconds to break the trust but takes years to mend it" "Will Becky able to trust again?" "Will Freen able to gain becky trust?" "Will t...
89 23 8
Female Lucifer (gxg) soulmates. Lucy has an 18 year old soulmate on earth, She hates the concept of soulmates and has decided to never meet her own...
4.1K 167 27
What's the difference between your soul mate and your true love? Can they be two different people? Sam and Ashley are inseparable. They need each ot...
195K 3.6K 85
A girl with a psychotic ex and a terrible abuse finds someone new. One and only Anna Shumate. Ex gets jealous and tries to convince Katelyn to come b...