Male reader x pokemon [FINISH...

By Simon-san

What happens when you're sent to another dimension? What if you were suddenly the center of the attention? Wh... More

Chapter 1: encounter
A/n
Chapter 2: A lot stronger
Chapter 3: misadventure
Chapter 4: rest
Chapter 5: New abilty
Chapter 6: escape
Chapter 8: Confusion
Chapter 9: Machination
Chapter 10: Action
Chapter 11: double-danger
Chapter 12: You are....me?
Chapter 13: new companion
Chapter 14: Training
A/n
Chapter 15: Last resort
1k reads!!!!!!
New story!!!!
.STORY'S OUT.
Season 2 Teaser:
Season2 Chapter1: Research
Season2 Chapter2: Back again
Season2 Chapter3: Everybody's here
Season2 Chapter4: Subject 437
Season2 Chapter5: Testing and...
Season2 Chapter6: Fight
THANKS
Season2 Chapter7: Problems
Season2 Chapter8: More problems
Season2 Chapter9: Better be prepared!
Season2 Chapter10: Dangerous
Season2 Chapter11: A mess like this
Season2 Chapter12: Carnage in the Human world
Season2: Chapter13: The fight that distorted time
Season2: Chapter14: Loosing track of dimension
Season2: Chapter15: Unexpected ending
Other stories
UNDERTALE STORY
*\0/*

Chapter 7: awakening

1.7K 26 27
By Simon-san

A/N: Ok.... I'm writing this on my phone.... Yes I am dumb.

Letsa go!

Timeskip 6 month:

You were still training with the legendaries who don't seems to know how you managed to be as equally powerful as them. 6 month has been spent and you were more than ready for what would happen in the future.
You were in the middle of a fight with palkia but you were interupted when dialga and darkrai called you.

Dialga: Hey you two come here.

Darkrai : We think that they're awakening.

Y/N: Oh nice! Coming!

You then barely dodged a punch from palkia.

Palkia: you let your guard down. Anyway let's go.

You then went to were they all were and, with your trained ears, heard the breath heavily.

Y/N: Are they having a bad time breathing?

Palkia: No, it's pretty normal for them to struggle.

You waited some time until you heard once again something.

Koju: *grunt*

Y/N: Oh! Here comes the first one

Koju: *weakly* What happened?

Darkrai: Go easy, your still groggy. The answer is that I teleported you all in the safe place that is here, it's been 6 month.

Koju: Oh...Ok but the others are still on the gro-HAVE YOU SAID 6 MONTH?

Dialga: Yes....He did....

Koju: Wait... Are y-

Y/n: Yes they are.

Koju: Oh...

Dialga: You are in the legendary domain, a place where only a few can go without dying and since you're all alive.... especially this one *points toward Wally* how a normal human can be alive here...maybe there is something else....

Everyone was now looking at Wally, intrigued by what has been said.

Genjo: *grunt*

Y/n: And the second one!

Genjo: *looking around* Can I please read your memories?

Y/n : Go on, I'm tired of explaining....

Timeskip because lazy:

You and your friends had trained yourselves more and it was finally time to return in your world. You said your goodbyes and waited for darkrai to teleport you.

Darkrai: Ok everyone, this is were you go *pointing at the portal* and, especially for you Wally, remember your training and things should be fine!

Y/n: It was nice to meet you all. Hope we get to see each others again.

All: Now let's go!

You all jumped in the portal and you were sent violently to the earth's geound.
Y/n: *grunt* You could have landed us softer *looking around* Fuck you Darkrai ...

Everyone except you had landed on a soft pile of leaves.

Koju: Let's have a move!

Genjo: Were are we in first place?

Wally: Ralts actually seems to know.

Ralts: We are actually in a forest near the town were a gym leader is located.

Y/n: You know what .... I give up the badges thing, it's boring ....

Koju: Actually .... well .... I can't argue it's really boring to do that ....

Wally: I follow you ... but .... were are we going?

Genjo: I think we coul-

Y/n: Shut it!

They all looked at you and saw that you were franticly looking around.

Y/n: We're being observed....

You then activated you eye ability and found something interesting...

Y/n: You! Get out of this bushed! I know you're a zoroark so don't even try to do camouflage stuff!

???: Ok! Ok! I give up!

Y/n: Why are you here, did they send you?

???: No but I was searching for you, I was chassed by my clan and I decided to follow you.

Y/n: How did you knew I was going to be here?

???: A few hours ago, darkrai himself appeared in fr-

Y/n: And he told you were I was.... Sometimes I hate him so much.... So! What's your name?

???: Well... Given that I'm a zoroark, a little variation could get to ... zorak ... zora .... or .... nah ... Zora's good!

Y/n: Ok .... Zora? If you want to follow me then, know that I have no clue of what I must do

Zora: Oh....

Koju: *mumble* Idiot.

Y/n: I can hear you.

Genjo: *mumbling louder* Still an idiot!

Y/n: Wally, don't be influe-

Wally: *mumble* Yeah I know right?

Y/n: ....

There was a deadly silence for a few minutes before zora broked it.

Zora: I we gonna move?

Y/n: Yeah... Let's go.

You walk in the forest for a few hours searching for some sort of lake or a source of water.

Y/n: You know that I know where the lake is right?

Dead silence.....

Y/n: I didn't told you..... well.... Follow me then.

You walked just one minute and everyone stared at you.

Y/n: ..... You can say it now.

Everyone: You're a dumbass.

Y/n : ok now let's sleep.

Timeskip next morning:

You woke up early like always because.... Except the time when Giratina made you oversleep, you were rarely sleeping more than 3 hours a day. Like I said, you woke up and felt really heavy as you noticed that everyone was on you, peacefully sleeping. You tried to move but then you were grabbed by a hand.

Y/n: Well.... Shit....

You were like a plush to them and it was....weird. You waited almost two hours unable to move but suddenly you remembered of something.

Y/n: How much of a stupid am I, I can simply use my powers!

Zora: No you don't

Y/n: Ah! You scared me.... But... Why is everyone on top of me?

Zora: Because since you are the only one who think that -3°C is warm enough, we decided to use you as a plush for the heat, you're so warm man !

Y/n: First thing, I don't consider myself as a plush. Second, -3°C is more than enough!

You heard yawns and the others start waking up.

Y/n: You slept well?

Koju: Oh hi y/n how are you?

Y/n: Am I really just a plush, everyone's still on me....

Zora: 5 more minutes please!

Y/n: ....

Ralts: *sleeping* Warm.....

Y/n: Ok! Too cute for me, my soul's going else where! *falling asleep*

You slept.... Three other hours. This time, you woke up but, except for Ralts, no-one was on you.

Y/n: Ok little guy, tell the others I went for a walk!

Ralts: *sleepy* Ro...ger. *sleeps again*

A/N: 1: It is short
         2: It's lazy
         3: It was hard on my phone
The answer isn't "your shroom duh!" But it was IT'SHARDTOWRITEONAPHONEDAMNBITCHYDEVICEOFSATANEVENIFIKINDALIKEHIMBECAUSEHEISSUCHABADASSANDDONTEVENTRYTOREADTHATBECAUSEIFYOUDOSOITHINKYAMUMISGAYSOISORTABRINGTHISSHIT!!!!!!!!!

If you read that....you're a psycho....not counting the words anymore, it's useless..... Not as much as me lol!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349 24 18
Pokémon fan Leoni's life gets flipped on it's head when a real life Pokémon professor moves in next door. Quickly introduced to a crazy world of batt...
589 0 21
So, I stopped a god-like being that gave me what felt like HELL and saved my world, Killed an alternate timeline version of myself TWICE, and saved a...
17.1K 349 11
This is a y/n x Meliodas fanfiction. Also I'm going to refer to you as a girl so sorry boys. You are Y/N the (whatever you want you animal to be) sin...
20.4K 513 22
Have you ever wished that you were apart of your favorite movie? Well guess what! You are now. You were enjoying your day off about to watch your fa...