Serilda

By Richa_resa

She never came first. She was always the second. She never got that love. She didn't taste the happiness. Sh... More

Her
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Serilda
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Amelia: Where it all started
The Path Ahead
The Glimpses
SERILDA: PART TWO
Removal from Wattpad.

Chapter 15

5.1K 215 24
By Richa_resa

Serilda

There doesn't exist any coincidences. Never had in my life and never will. Want to know why because I make coincidences. I plan it so the other person could say 'What a coincidence", but it's just me planning. There might come some obstacles in my life but there would never be any coincidences because for that I would have to believe in the Almighty God but I didn't. I couldn't believe in someone who had watched in the outskirts while have suffered each and every other moment.

I was bitter towards God but why wouldn't I be. What good had he done to me but just taking away from me and giving me what has been only pain and sadness. Yesterday was a proof that I didn't matter to him.

Erik's sharp tongue and his punishing hands had made me want to cry, to drown myself in alcohol to numb the pain I was feeling. I was hurt because of his words, because of his actions, about how he degraded me, called me a liar saying I was making up what he did with me. I wanted to draw his blood when he had kissed me. I had been the one who had suffered because of that one night not him. He had taken away my innocence so brutally that I had lost myself in the darkness for a day. I had coped up with it, drank the bitter blood. I had continued to be the woman I had been rather than falling down and crying. I could have cried, shouted, screamed and even went to the extreme of killing myself up but I rose up from the ashes and build myself up again. I didn't let myself to be treated as a victim of rape but as the same woman I was every day. Maybe that had been my mistake. I should have let myself drown in the position of victim, maybe then he would have believed me, believed in the sin he had committed.

The pain he had delivered with his sharp words and threat of raping me if I ever accused him of doing the sin he had did, I had used that pain to fuel my anger. The anger that I had harboured against many, against my parents, Erik and his not so lovely Serena. I wanted to hurt Erik ad all those who had wronged me that is why I was here, sitting in my car and following Serena to that part of the city where I had nothing to do and that was wedding planning. I had never even seen this place ever before but here I was stalking my prey. I knew for sure she had once been here, the dress I had worn had come from one of these boutiques. Everywhere I looked there was shops meant for giving you the best experience at your wedding. Shame I couldn't have that at my own.

I looked at my sister as she walked out of the boutique with her new best friend with her, Chyna. She was a beauty with brains, one of the best surgeons in the states. She had similar features to his brother, Nathaniel. They shared the same blue eyes and same ink black hair. She was beautiful.

Did she know what a devious woman her best friend was? Or she was blind just like Nathaniel and all others. My good guess she was. I waited for them to pass by before I stepped out of the car with my clutch in hand. I walked behind them until there as a small distance between us. They were busy chatting about the wedding when I called her.

"Serena," my voice gentle but loud enough to hit both of their ears. Their step came to a halt and they both turned back to look at me. Serena's eyes widen for a moment before they were back to normal as Chyna looked at her with questioning looks. There was a small angelic smile on my lips but it was fake. I had tried to look my best, the same prim and proper beauty that my mother had sculpted me into.

"Serilda," my name was spoken in surprise.

"What a surprise to see you here?" Was it fear or unceratinity I heard in her voice, I couldn't differentiate but whatever it was I was happy with it.

"A big coincidence, isn't it?" I lied.

"How are you doing?" Serena asked.

"I'm doing good, sister," If Chyna wouldn't have been here I would have spat out the last word.

"Sister?" It was Chyna who questioned making Serena's head turn towards her.

"I thought your told me that your sister was somewhere living in Europe," I smiled at the lie my sweet sister had sold out to her going to be in laws. From my eyes I could Serena as a deer caught in headlight.

"Oh I was," I went with the flow and Serena's eyes couldn't meet mine a I spoke. "I just came back for a few days. My husband asked me to come here," the word husband made my sister flinch.

"You and your husband don't live together?" Chyna asked confused.

"Actually, Erik travels a lot and I love to stay in Florence, a quite beautiful place to live in. He has a business to handle in states for a while so he asked for me to join him here. For the rets of time he comes back homes to me in Florence whenever time allows him too. It's really hard to stay away but with work being their first priority I do have to compromise but true love requires a bit of compromise, even sacrifices," my eyes were glued to Serena as the words slipped out of my mouth fluently with adoration. I could see the anger swimming in her eyes as her hand turned into a fist. Burn my dear sister burn.

"Ain't I right, Serena,"

"Yes, you are. Love makes us do many things," She said with a hint of pain in her voice.

"That's really adorable," Chyna said looking at me. "I mean the love between you and your husband. I do understand what you mean by work being the first priority. Even Serena would know that my brother is a workaholic. I don't know how she was able to get date him, getting him to propose was an impossible thing if you ask me," She added and Serena smiled back her but it wasn't a smile that reached her eyes. I mean how could it when she was burning in jealousy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked even though I knew.

"Oh we were here for the final fitting of Serena's wedding dress," Chyna told with excitement over her face. "Let me tell you it's just out of the world. She has got an impeccable taste," Serena smiled at this comment.

"That she does, I mean she choose my wedding dress. It was really beautiful made me feel really special. I mean she choose it for me like she was to be the one to wear it. Every last detail of that dress Serena has handled herself. I mean for a moment I thought she was the bride and I was the maid of honour. Ain't I right, Serena?" her face turned to shock and I could see the pain in her eyes. She was upset and even a bit scared.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure that my little sister got the best of everything. At last she is my little sister," I wanted to shout the word liar as she said those words. It didn't shock me to see how easily she could lie but I knew all her lies.

"Aww, that's so sweet," Chyna said. "God, I wish I had a sister rather than a brother," she joked.

"Serilda, I would love to meet you again. I would so like to know the sister of my going to be sister-in-law. I mean, I'm all in for making new friends. Being a surgeon, I rarely go out and making friends is just so out of the question. I think we could sure hit it off. What's your number I will give you a missed call," her hand went into her bag. She searched for something for seconds and came up with nothing.

"I think I left my phone inside the boutique. I will just get it," she told walking back to the boutique. As she was gone, Serena and I stood there facing each other.

"So I'm being kept in shadow," I said smiling.

"It was mom who lied about your whereabouts,"

"What a lovely mother I have, don't I?" My voice dripped with sarcasm.

"I didn't have a choice," I could see the lie in her eyes.

"I'm sure you didn't. Forget about it, tell me how you are doing?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"I'm doing good," her reply short and concise.

"Oh, I forgot. Congratulations on your engagement. It's a shame I didn't got the invitation to attend," I taunted.

"Thank you and I'm sorry. Mom thought it would be better not to invite you," Why didn't I believe her words?

"Mother, mother. God knows what goes inside her mind or maybe yours?" I saw fear clearly in Serena's eyes. Her breath hitched and her hand tightened around her bag.

"Do you love him?" I asked. "Or he is just a game to you?" My question had her eyes widen in shock.

"I love him," her words seemed to be true.

"Just like you loved, Erik?" Her breath came out fast. I could see her gulping in fear. She turned her face away; her eyes couldn't meet mine.

"What are you doing here, Serilda?" She asked in a tight voice.

"It's secret but I can tell you. I mean you are family, right? The only one I have left," I taunted. She had made me lose my family.

"Well, I'm too looking for a wedding dress. Erik and I have decided renew our vows. Give our marriage the chance it never got. However, I should be thanking you," Her eyes shot up in confusion.

"If it wasn't you getting married, Erik and I wouldn't have given our marriage a chance. We didn't even try for three years but the news of your wedding was like a pleasant gift to me and my marriage. So, I thank you so much for it, big sister," her eyes shone bright with anger as I said the last sentence in a sickly-sweet voice. She was burning in the fire of jealousy.

"You are-," she whisper yelled in anger but then she suddenly stopped.

"Here it is!" Chyna happily said as she came back. "God, I would have been dead if I would have lost it. I really can't go the pain of getting a new phone and then inform everyone."

"Add your number in it and save mine in yours too," Chyna told me as she handed her phone to me. I took my sweet time in adding my number and giving a phone call while my sister stood there drinking in her anger.

"Here it is, call me whenever you want," I said handing back the phone as my sister's eyes were glued to me.

"I will see you at the wedding, right?" Chyna asked.

"I don't think she-," Serena said but I Intervened.

"Oh, I surely will be there. It would be so ungrateful and irresponsible of me, if I didn't come. I mean how could I miss my sister's wedding, the one who made sure that everything was perfect in mine. I would be just right there doing the same, making sure that she has the best wedding this society had ever seen, more bigger and better than mine," I said looking in my sister's eyes with a smirk on my lips. She didn't know what was coming to hit her. I could see the rage in her eyes.

"You are coming?" she asked drawing Chyna's attention towards her.

"Sure, she will come, Serena. She is your sister. Did you expect her not to come?" Chyna joked.

"No, it's just we never got the RSVP," she tried to hide her shock.

"I'm sure Erik would have forgotten. Men and their work," I said rolling my eyes and giving a sigh. "They are just so busy they can't remember small things. Sometimes I wonder how he even remembers to make time for me," my words surely made Serena angrier than before.

"It's all the magic of love, I tell you. The same magic that Serena brought in my brother's life," Chyna said smiling ear to ear while looking at Serena who gave back a fake smile trying to hid the anger inside her.

"Please excuse me, I have an appointment and I think I'm getting late," I said looking at my watch. "I will see you again at the wedding then," I added while I looked at Serena. My eyes shining bright with a promise to bring my storm to her.

"Sure. See you at the wedding, Serilda," Chyna spoke and turned to Serena.

"Are you alright? You look pale like you have seen a ghost," Chyna laughed.

"Yeah. It's just too much sun for me, I think," she assured her with a small smile.

"Goodbye Serilda," one could hear the relief in Serena's voice.

"Goodbye, dear sister. I will wait for your call Chyna. It was nice talking to you,"

"Pleasure was mine. I mean I made a new friend today," Chyna's voice was filled with happiness.

"See you later then," I nodded to them and turned around and walked towards one of the boutiques. I could surely do a bit of shopping maybe buy a wedding dress, trash it and send it on its way to my sweet dear sister.

I knew very well my sister would go complaining to Erik. She was a bitch. Even though they hadn't talked for a year still Erik would believe each of her words and come back to punish me. Erik was a puppet acting on her fingertips. If Serena was going to get upset Erik will make sure to hurt me but I will be ready this time. He might have caught me at a surprise yesterday but not anymore. Let him come my way, I will sharpen my tongue to give him a taste of the medicine he gave me yesterday.

Chyna was right, love does make us do certain things but she didn't know that being broken and hated made us do crazy sick things.

Fingers crossed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 30.9K 59
#11 in Romance - 15.02.2020 ...Sequel to Always. Love's a fool. That was something Serena had learnt a long time ago, after spending her childhood i...
584K 17.8K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...
240K 2K 6
Eunice I've always had this idea of what a marriage should be like, how it should feel. Bliss, happiness, love, lust. And I've experienced it all...u...
104K 5.1K 11
(Complete) "You should stay away from me" I warned her. "What if I don't want to." She mumbled. "I'm not good for you" "Maybe I don't want good, I wa...