That Cold Heart || min.yoongi...

By iCrunts

[UNEDITED] [COMPLETED] His heart was cold. No one can touch 'em, or else they'll freeze. But if a girl like P... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Cover
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
important note (Don't skip)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's note (Game)
Author's note
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ANOTHER NOTE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Questions
Upcoming books

Chapter Forty-Two

336 9 0
By iCrunts

______________

    Yoongi’s POV

WHAT?!

“Cherim....?” I asked confused.

How could the girl call her Cherim? How could she call this bitch, to the woman whom I loved and forever will never be her! How can she say Cherim’s name to a slut like her?

How could she say Cherim’s name mistaking it for her...

For my fvcking Stupidest ex.

Yes, Soo Jihyeon is back.

“Aren’t you going to hug me, babe?” Jihyun smirked. The girl smiles at us as if she never know something in the world. I don’t know what is happening and I don’t have a clue on what to do. But this act needs to stop right now. “What the fuck are you doing, Jihyeon?”

The girl’s smile disappeared. She was also curious and Jihyun’s smirk was gone as her eyes were roaming to the reaction of the girl.

“Jihyeon? Who is Jihyeon?”

“No one, dear. We just got a love misunderstanding right now.” She started flashing her sweetest smile. I can’t believe I’m stuck in this acting.

“Stop pretending, Jihyeon. You are NOT her and NEVER will be!”

“What are you talking about? Are you Jihyeon? I’m being confuse—”

“STOP! My name is PARK CHERIM, The neeeeeew Park Cherim AND I’m Yoongi’s lover. I just told you. We are in our MU and please understand. Please excuse us–” Then she pulled me out from the room.

I don’t know but my blood boils!

“What the hell are you doing? Why did you fucking return?”

“Don’t you miss me?”

“We just broke up and I realized a bitch like you isn’t what I have in return for after waiting for you to come back.” She plastered her smile again, blinking as if she got a joke or something and realize it flutters here. But neither of her beauty eyes and lip biting never caught my attention. It just made me want to slap her even if she’s girl. “Aww.. yoongi, my man. I can’t believe you’ll be this scary if you are mad.”

“Stop flirting.” I said—

“Stop waiting for Cherim and come back to me. That’ll make everything normal. Plus, your parents scheduled for my return. They want me for you.. Darling.” I froze. I sensed her happiness just under her nose. I can’t believe it. My parents are deciding things for me already.

Like it was arranged.

“You feel betrayed do you?”

“I will never fulfill my mother’s wishes.” she snickered and laugh. Her laugh echoed through the hallway.

“Oh dear. I think you should be. After all.. We are arranged. And you can’t do anything about it.” I don’t know what to say after hearing the word ‘arranged’. They both knew how I love cherim but then they are forcing me to be in a relationship who betrayed me and worst, who played along. Just because she is rich, she can be a match to me.

“Jihyeon, leave me alone, will ‘ya? And stop pretending to be Cherim infront of a curious and anxious girl.” I said about to open the door but she snickered once more.

“You are funnier than I thought. I’m not just playing infront of her—”

She roamed her eyes around the hallway and waved to the other students as they smiles sweetly. A particular boy, wearing glasses and a hoodie winked at her, as Jihyeon blew some stares reminding him, I’m here. The guy walked his more faster pace and the voices echoes through my ears—

They are mistaking.

She is NOT Cherim!

“How can all the people believe you, when almost all of them knows Cherim—”

Her eyes twitches—

“Better be late than never, babe.” her blue eyes started glowing once more, entering and reviving the spirits of the girl inside the infirmary.

Better be late than never?

What does that suppose to mean, now?

××

“Yoongi, we don’t know what happened. How the other students see her as Park Cherim and your new girlfriend. We don’t know too much about her plan.” Said Hoseok, drinking her coffee as it was blended by his spoon, tossed after confirming it had his taste.

After the scene, I left the girl and Jihyun alone. I walked to our room and excused my buddies to join me after classes to the room next to the lab. We went here just as soon as Lunch started and ended up skipping classes.

“Here is what I’ve heard..” Jin took his seat much more nearer to us for us to hear his words. “Jihyeon came just to ruin Cherim’s image. Okay, we all know she isn’t doing any bitchy things but— by her appearance and look, she is totally building soil up to Che’s name.” He started earning our own eyes to adjust. “But the question is, what did she planned? Did she blackmailed them or something?”

“Or does the students did this on purpose?” The quiet, never disturbing, Namjoon spoke making as silence our mouth. “Purpose? You mean, they mean this—”

“Exactly.”

“Horrible! Everyone likes Cherim after they found out she’d earn Yoongi’s—”

Namjoon shortly laughed—

“Everyone means by all of us here? But the true everyone is the seven of us, only.” At first, our mind was settling and finding its way to his point. “And.. What’s your point?”

“My point is..”

He clicked his fingers.

“They betrayed her.”

Everyone started talking at once, reminding theirselves that his suggestion might be something behind Jihyun’s suspicious plans.

“Perhaps?” Jimin broke the noise.

“We have to ask some other students about what had happened. And that’ll solve everything we’re being curioused about.” Namjoon clapped his hands, finishing. “Should we start, now?” Jin asked looking forward on talking to those girls, hanging their bags near the curtains.

“As you wish.” All of us stood up and checked for suggestions we can gather.

As I walk near a particular boy, reading a book. My heart beats raced. He wore reading glasses as he turn the pages from the other to another, gazing at the letters. I coughed and cleared my throat, telling him my mouth wants to speak about something.

But holy crap, he won’t budge.

Shit.

“Excuse me, I’m—”

“—Oh no! Why did they have to kidnap her!” I stepped backward, shocked and surprised as his eyes and facial expression is slowly turning interested in the book. He closely examined the pages and I saw his eyes travel to the table, as he mirrored my reflection. 

He paused.

“Can I talk... with you?”

“–Oh you must know how to excuse yourself politely.”

I didn’t waste a thing. “Do you know my girlfriend—” I absorbed all my strength and giving myself, confidence. “—Cherim?

“Cherim? You mean that girl, over there?” He pointed Jihyun, talking and gossiping with her friends. “Yes. Do you possibly know her?”

“Who wouldn’t? Most of us here knows her well.” he stared at the window that reflects Jihyun’s face as she laughed. “I didn’t know she’ll be this cute—”

“This is a lie. What did she told you?”

“What?”

“She blackmailed you right?”

“Who did what right?”

“Shit.” I murmured. I need to explain more but I don’t want to waste a time in this stupid crap. “Listen to me, do you possibly know, Park Cherim? The girl who left Sokor?”

His eyes lits up and it moves sidewards avoiding an eye contact. I noticed his frightened eyes screaming his mind to shut up. “I don’t know her.” He said, without stummering and without suspicious something.

Don’t you fvcking lie to me, hoe.”

“What the fuck—”

“Babeeeee! What are you doing to him?” A screeching voice entered the scene making me clench my fist. The boy lost my touch as I carefully place his fallen book back to the table. Jihyun smiles at me and started clinging into my arm. “Sorry.” She mouthed before she dragged me off the scene.

“I know you love me so much, love. But don’t fight other guys just because you’re jealous—”

“Talk to the hand bitch.” I said before exiting and leaving her there. I went out of the classroom, taking a scent of the fresh air. Being with her makes me sick and seeing myself with her makes me want to throw up.

I missed her. Seeing the sky makes me want to go up to Japan and soar up high. For some sort of problem, I can’t do that because, humans aren’t created to have wings and fly like those birds. I don’t seem to remember how I’ve loved to learn about birds when I was kid. The literal one. . .

“Are you feeling well, bro?”

“Heh, I guess not.” I said about to whisper. He shook his head. “You know, sometimes you just miss the words she gave you before she went to Japan.”

“What?”

“You never expect that It’ll come here right? Tsk. I wish I have someone like her.” God. How can he talk about her when He knew I was missing her mor than anything!

“Jims, you have so many girls. I think you can’t ask for more.”

“I do have a lot. But neither of them satisfies me. It made me think that you are lucky.” I smiled, softly and gentle. “Wow... Never thought you think that way.”

“It’s by blood.”

Hearing him laugh, made me smile. I looked at the sky once again, eager to see her once again. The only girl who taught me how love works.

Will I ever see her again? And that was the biggest question, I wish to have an answer.

Cherim, please come back to me.

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.5K 23
'𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴.' [book 2: spin-off; 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 ~김태형] ******* #1 Yakuza - 20th Septemb...
137K 4.1K 22
taehyung:I love you Y/s: no don't love him..he is very dangerous Y/n:unnie but- 19 year old girl who is very cheerful and bubbly encounter the mafia...
42.2K 1.1K 37
The most part of all princes have more delight in warlike manners and feats of chivalry than in the good feats of peace. -Thomas More Kim Namjoon is...
218K 2.6K 52
After everything Izuku went through during his childhood he decides not to be a hero but still try to do something to help others. Even if it means...