That Cold Heart || min.yoongi...

iCrunts

[UNEDITED] [COMPLETED] His heart was cold. No one can touch 'em, or else they'll freeze. But if a girl like P... Еще

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Cover
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
important note (Don't skip)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's note (Game)
Author's note
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ANOTHER NOTE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Questions
Upcoming books

Chapter Forty-one

335 10 1
iCrunts

- Yoongi’s pov -

    I checked on my watch and was heading to school. I’ve been late and woke up about 30 minutes ago and shit, this is horribly the worst situation. Being late is the most stupidest problem I’ll be in. Especially when inside the school... No one will cheer me up.

“Min Yoongi! You are late! How many times do I have to tell you, being punctual needs to be visible on your daily performance or else you’ll fail!” as if I get more than 5 late arrivals. I sat down in my seat and sighed. I hate being alone in this type of section with this girls murmuring about something, I think is stupid. Or I don’t just think... Their topic is always stupid! Yoongi, how dumb. I replied to myself.

“Yoongi.. Is it true?” Jungkook patted me. He wasn’t that updated about the news so I’m not surprised he’ll be asking things I tired of explaining. Instead of giving him an answer, I just stared at him forawhile and dismissed my staring.

“Your not being a snobber are you? What happened!” He whispered. I was claimly looking at the teacher while she was teaching and she seems busy. Jungkook kept on kicking my chair, as if it’s a goodnews too know.

“Stop it, Jeon Jungkook!” I exclaimed kicking his feet.

“Just tell me!” How naughty of this boy, Aish.

“Ask someone else.” I hissed back. He stared at the front when he noticed the teacher’s eyes landed on his seat. He froze and smile, weakly as if he was listening the whole time.

After the class, it was confirmed that our next subject teacher won’t be here so They began chatting like there is no ending. While I’m surrounded by my curious friends, thristy for a story.

“My life isn’t a fairytale. Why are you here, circling me?” I annoyingly asked the boys infront of me, leaning just to mark every word I’ll tell them. “We’re here because..... We are here.”

“Jims! I can’t believe you had been so smart! Ahuhuhu!” Hoseok cried dramatically while Jimin stared at him like he was also about to cry. The others felt the akwardness. “So we are supposed to be asking you what had happened!”

“Nothing.” I simpled replied but they won’t budge in the idea. “If you don’t believe me, then stop bothering me. Go back.” I said, making some gestures. But Namjoon never spoke a thing since we’ve chatted.

“Joonie! Ever heard of a story?” Hoseok teased, budging him by his shoulder. “If he wants us to leave.. Just... Leave.” Then he stood up and ended up being someone we don’t understand whose feelings.

“Is he drank?” -Jungkook

“Maybe dizzy?” -Jin

“Or tired?” -Taehyung

“Or is this a symptoms!” -Hoseok

“Massive dumbness.” I replied but just a whisper. I don’t usually join in this kind of fun. Since I’m not in the mood. No one will cheer me up. The only thing will be is for her to come back. But I must stop this expectation because It will be impossible. Should I love someone else?

It’ll be as hard as the chance that ordinary students can search a planet out there in the solar system. I stood up and left them there, sitting. I was holding her picture While I was heading outside to skip classes. I’ve been bored all along and don’t want to tag to anyone.

Heading through the walls for a jump, I heard a yell near the bushes.

“Ah! Stop it already! I just gave you all my money!”

“You woman! Give me all!”

“Kyahhh! Stop slapping me -”

I rushed through the sounds and saw a woman in our uniform, crying. There was a guy with some sort of belt, slapping her arms, almost bleeding. He attempt to slap her once again but I stopped him. He was surprised and annoyed in the same time for someone to distract him from his plans.

After some sort of battle. The guy gave in and rushed his feet to wherever it will take him. I approached the woman and she was crying. Bruises was all over her body and some wounds in her palms. She is coughing so hard, and faintly pale. “Are you alright -”

I was paused.

She hugged me.

“Thank you.” she sniffed. “Thank you so much.” she sniffed again, still hugging me. I don’t know what to react but shit, this girl, whom I don’t know is fvcking hugging me.

“Let’s go to the infirmary.” I said, when she let go. She nodded and wiped her tears. She had a hard time walking so I decided to give her a ride at my back. She insisted at first, But I suggested. She smiled and thanked me again for being a nice stranger. Maybe she is a transferee so She don’t know people here well.

Who is this girl to hug me like that.

We reached the infirmary. She was placed in the bed while I was beside the nurse when she was talking for some do’s and don’t since her injury is about big to handle for a newbi (must be) like her.

But even though, I wanted to leave, her eyes was kept on speaking to say thank you.

After the chat with the nurse, she placed her hands above her tummy, with a sign of friendly communication. “I need to go back.”

“I still don’t know your name, I wanted it to be remembered. You have saved me! I must owe you.” She stated, still looking at me willingly. It’s weird at first, but her smile seems to be pulling my inner gentle increase.

“Yoongi.” I simply replied. She started glowing her eyes. “So you are, the famous Min Yoongi?! Omg! I never thought you’ll be this heroic and handsome.”

“What do you mean by famous?” I asked out of curiosity. I never heard my name out of the classroom gushing it over. But it seems like she know all about me. “You don’t know yet? Oh, maybe no one told you.”

“What told me?”

“People started talking about you in the entire school! Well, everyone said that you just saved a girl from being kidnapped and saved her everytime she needed help. I believe it’s your girlfriend, is it?” hearing those words shook me. Everyone knew it. Everyone know my relationship with Cherim. But who would tell such a thing? “Are you sure I’m being the one described?” I asked making the statement true.

“Yes. Someone just told me that you liked her so much and -” before she can speak more, the door creaked open revealing a girl in her designer clothes as if she never had a unform. Her eyes were covered by her sunglasses and she was holding a purse. Instead of black shoes, she wore a heels. I saw her face, clearly as the water shining near the fountain.

She tossed me a big smirk. “Hellooo! I’m baaaaack!” She said in about a squealing voice.

I looked at the girl I just helped and she was smiling at her  as if she had waited for her to arrive. My eyes twitch when she asked something I’m not very pleased to her.

“Oh! She’s your new girlfriend right? I gushed over her because she was so beautiful. I already know her name! Hello, Cherim-ssi!”

WHAT?!

_________

Cherim’s POV

    “I Was part of an alliance. It was an Alliance that helped me get my position now. Sorry I never spoke something before I left to Japan. Mom was forced to leave without telling anyone something. And I was also forced to ignore some texts from school officers to avoid gossips.” Mark stated, looking at the glass he was putting some water awhile ago. He seems terrified and upset about the fact that he left. “I never thought you’ll be part of my life here in Japan too. I’m so thankful, you know.” Hearing those words, stopped me.

Yes Cherim. After I left, I never forgot the feelings I have for you. And that increases when you arrived here too.” He seems like he was making some poem about me. I never found a sentence to explain my reation to him. “Mark... I -”

“You can’t. I know that too soon.”

“Sorry.” I said. “No. Don’t be. I’ll wait and wait..” I felt pity for him. There is no way I can do the thing that he asked me for.

“Thank you.”

“Hearing those words kept on making me smile. I missed you damn much.” instead of being fluttered. I felt upset and sad. I’m sorry that I never told you the things I wanted to say. That the feeling will never be mutual.

“Now that we live in the same roof, can we keep this as a secret?” He said raising his pinky. I smiled that means a thing that made him smile too.

“Okay.”

“Thanks. I think that gave me a time to think so willingly.” After he stated that sentence. My curiousty strike again. “I’m being confuse about the way you act, Mark.” I finally said after he took glances at the windows.

“Sorry. I was just this inspired since you came. Living here in Japan, with no one feels like hell.” He said. I pouted. I can feel he was just as lonely as I’am the life I had before Yoongi came. “And being here with you strikes as heaven.” A wink gestured me to laugh.

“Nothing is funny.”

“Well. I guess that is a bit funny.”

“Shouldn’t you, be fluttered?” He asked crossing arms in his chest. He is like a vice president waiting for a coffee. “Wow... Your serious are you? Sorry. I’m not used in this.”

Different type of girl. Nice.” He said.

“Aww. You’re changing your mood, everytime I speak.” He laughed at the sentence and gave me a smile. A reassuring smile, the old Mark never have given me. “That’s how I like you, Cherim.”

“Sweetnest is everywhere! Stand up and let your asses rest from being squeezed, you know.” A soft but loud voice disturbed us. A very deligent girl was at the corner of the wall, clapping as she walked in our place. I saw Mark roll his eyes and didn’t mind her small greeting.

“You must be, Cherim? I’ve heard a lot about you! especially from Mark.”

“Ah.. Hello.” I can say this is so awkward. Being around with someone whom I barely know is just awkward. “My name is Seolmi. But you can call me ‘Seol’.”

“Seol, we’re having a talk here. Move your butt out of our business please.” Mark spoke. “Ihh! Markie boy, I never thought you’ll be this desperate on having special conversation about making babi–”

“SEOL!” Mark shouted.

“Hahahha. Just kidding little brother. I won’t force you.” Oh so they are siblings? “Enjoy your stay, Rim!” I never thought she’ll call me that nickname. She exited the scene, dancing to a song which I believe is a conga song? Mark sighed once she was out of sight. “Sorry about my sister. She is juuuuuuust desperate on having sister-in-law because she hated being the only girl.”

“I can see how you put that in your own opinion.”

“Should I escort you to your room?” He offered. “I think I can manage.” I declined standing up. He gave me a nod as I was forced to go straight of to the room where I was assigned. Mom will kill me if she ever find me inside a boy’s room but honestly, I don’t know where I should be in. No names in the doors and it kind of shook me because all doors were shut.

“Gracious! I think I chose the wrong decision....”

I opened the first room and there, I saw my luggages. Oh thank goodness! I never have reached about 30 minutes on finding my room! I shut my eyes close and rest down at the bed. I let the fresh air from the open window reach my face. Nice room!

If only Apple will see this.

I opened my cellphone and checked if Apple is online or somehow if she is available to call. But before I can check, I called her already. I was too excited to tell her my life here.

Hello?” Her voice echoed through the room.

“Apple! Oh my god! I miss your voice! Hahahaha!” I teased.

“Kyaaah! Cherim-ah!” I smiled. I know she is too soon on crying just by hearing my voice. I miss youuuu! How’s life?”

“Great! I’m currently staying at Ma–”

“Now we live in one roof, can we keep this as a secret?”

“Cherim? Hello?”

“Sorry. I said I was staying at Ma– rie’s home. Uh.. My mom’s uh– uhm...– My mom’s friend. Hehe.”

“Are you okay?” I gulped.

“What makes you think I’m not?” I asked still blinking and sweating, praying that this topic will last too soon. Nothing. Confusing start is it?”

“I hate the way you think, Apple.”

Haha. As usual.”

We talked and talked about ourselves and the situation we are in. Hearing her stories made me want to teleport and join her right now, but everyone knows its too impossible in real life.

After our long talk in the phone, I heard a knock in my door.

I opened it after I placed my phone near my desk. Standing there was Seol smiling with a box in her palms.

“Hi, Seol.” I said, trying to avoid the sound of awkward.

“Hello, Rim. I have some gifts from you.” Gifts? The first thing I asked in my mind is do they celebrate birthdays this early? “Gifts?”

“Yep. Welcome gifts.”

“Ahehhee... That seems a lot.” She didn’t wait for me to let her come in because she went inside already. She placed the box above my bed as she sat down next to it. She opened it with me, still staring and showing her how confuse I’am.

But after she open the box, I can see the things inside. Seol smiled at me and gestured for me to look.

Letters..

So many Letters..

And at the side of the letters, some names just shine as the sun strikes the inside for a better view.

From: Mark
To: Cherim

// Tokyo, Japan \\

And beside was a picture...

I froze seeing the picture contains a lot of familiar faces until I saw the name of a boy. His name was painted with ink, covering some words.

Naight  ...  X ..... L

Naight... Who?

______________________

Author’s note: Omg! Who is this boy, Cherim thinks is familiar?😏😏 the past will travel to present😌 and also, this book is near on it’s happy ending! Wishing you to stay tune! 😘

~🙋🐷 Icrunts

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

59K 2.5K 23
'𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴.' [book 2: spin-off; 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 ~김태형] ******* #1 Yakuza - 20th Septemb...
Riptide ScobellTheSlytherin

Подростковая литература

306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
A Year With Mr. Arrogant (2011) Nara Wynn

Подростковая литература

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
461K 14K 45
You were peacefully studying when suddenly you got a message from random number, you furrowed your brows as you click on the message icon and read th...