That Cold Heart || min.yoongi...

By iCrunts

[UNEDITED] [COMPLETED] His heart was cold. No one can touch 'em, or else they'll freeze. But if a girl like P... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Cover
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
important note (Don't skip)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's note (Game)
Author's note
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ANOTHER NOTE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Questions
Upcoming books

Chapter Forty

344 11 1
By iCrunts

3rd person’s POV

   The crashing of the hammer made the victims cover their ears. It was all dark and the room was all rusty and empty. But aside that, they were freezing at the cold temperature the room held. Can they escape?

   The girl almost cried after seeing their situation. Xiana... She whispered her name as her tears dropped. Her dad was at the table, sleeping as if he got beaten up. His arms were tied behind the chair and his whole body was sitting at the wood chair as he sleeps, with the bruises in his cheeks.

“Dad.. We’ll return safe and alive. I promise.” she whispered, talking to her dad wanted to hold his hand and reassure him. “We’ll be okay dad, I’m giving my trust to lord.”

But then she realized that no one knew where they are and where they went. Who would save them?

“Well.. Well.. Well.. If isn’t my most favorite member and his daughter.” A voice creaked from afar making Xiana moved his whole body while she breaths nervously. Suddenly, she froze seeing who the face is.

“Who are you?” She was terrified by it’s appearance.

The man laughed realizing the lady he had captured was innocent and never knew what had happened between her dad and him.

“Who am I, you asked? The only person who HATES your lame and stupid dad!”

“Stop!” The man kicked the chair making Xia’s dad shook. But he never woke up.

“Ohhh.. I think your dad was just so tired.”

“What do you want from us?”

“Simple. Your own lives!” He yelled, laughing evilly at her. She then started to think that it isn’t true and this is all just a joke. “But.. How did we get here? We thought the police was following us!”

He laughed. Suddenly, he opened his shirt as a uniform of a police was visible. Xiana never thought of it. He dresses as a police just to capture them both. But if they did. That means the driver must be in danger too! Or is he damaged? Maybe he’s in the hospital! She thought.

But those prediction must be impossible.

“Let us go!” Xia cried.

“Not if I’ve stolen your dad‘s happy ending!”

“What did he to you?! Why are you so mad at him?!” She asked making such a loud voice, as it desperately echoes to the room.

“I’m so mad because HE CHEATED IN THE GROUP!! He informed the police! And now he’s paying all that!”

“BUT that was just what he’ll do to see me! His daughter! Don’t you understand his love for his child?! You can’t understand because maybe you don’t have a child–”

“SHUT UP!” then he pointed the gun in her mouth. Xiana gulped.

“You don‘t have the rights on judging my life you filthy kid! Once you talk about it... Your dad will be easily gunned.”

She was speechless and horrified.

“Xiana..” His dad woke up making his eyes open carefully. Xia’s spirit lighten up seeing her dad waking up. But the man just smirked playing the gun to round and round.

“Dad!!”

“lame. I don’t want this to be a fast speech.”

“Y-You... w-what did you do to my child?”

“Simple. Scared her.”

“Asshole!” Her dad yelled. He isn’t afraid of his words and he didn’t mind saying it infront of his daughter because he was so angry that nothing can stop him from beating up the man in his thoughts.

“Dad.. Are you alright?” Xiana approached him, holding the bruises in his face. “Yes, sweetie. I‘am.”

“Awwww. Such a cute scene.”

“If you want me dead, kill me already. But don’t drag Xiana into this.”

“If I’ll do that stupid suggestion.” The man grinned.

“And this is your ending... Joe.”

“Please! Please don’t kill my father!” Xiana yelled begging. Joe looked at his daughter, as she begged. He don’t want to see his daughter suffering like this for his own good.

“Mm.. In one condition.”

Xia’s eyes lighten up as if she already knew it and that she can do whatever it takes to take her dad out of trouble. Joe was also surprised there is other way on stopping the man. “Yes! What’s the other way?”

“You must... Live with us.”

“NO!” Joe screamed.

“Okay. If you promise that you won’t hurt dad!” The man showed them his signatured smirk and once again held Xia‘s head as he pat it.

“Finally... We have a child.”

“Xiana! I will rather die than to lose you!” Xia’s tears went flooding as her dad hugged her so tightly. Joe never expected this to happen and he don’t want Xia to be away from him.

The man held Xia’s hands and tied it up. While some other guys entered the scene. They were all there to grab Xia away from her dad. Tears was all over their faces as they saw each other being seperated. Joe’s position waa useless now that Xia is about meters away from him already.

The door creaked open to the exit while Xia’s eyes was begging for the Man to untie her dad and before she can get out.. At the corner of her eyes, she saw her dad being pushed to the exit once Xia went inside a black van.

“Dad... I love you.......”

“XIAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

_______________

Ivan’s POV

   “Yoongi...”

“I’m so horrible.” He murmured again. He kept on whispering the same thing after Cherim left. We knew that Yoongi really likes her but it was too late. “Calm down, Yoongi. You must understand Cherim’s choice. Always remember that she’ve always loved you.” Apple reassured him.

“I felt so dumb.”

“It’s not your fault.” I said patting his shoulder. “We both know how much you’ve liked her.”

“I didn’t do this on purpose.”

“We know...we know.” I repeated once again. He was blaming his self for being seperated from the girl she likes but neither of us don’t know how to make Yoongi calm down again.

Apple pressed Yoongi’s hands as a calming meditation. “Let’s go home. I’ll chat Cherim when we get back. I promise.”

Yoongi stood up first, not speaking a thing but we know that respond is what signalls as to move as well.

+ +

“Mom told me to stay away from Cherim because she hated me being with her with no particular reason. I don’t even know why’d I chose to follow it. I thought at first that Cherim is nothing but a waste of time. And I felt guilty for everything I’ve done to her. My parents also explained that I was gunned because of Cherim, one of the reasons why they hated me to be with her.” Yoongi explained, looking at his shoes. He stated the real story to us and how he regret the part where he kicked Cherim off his life.

“Maybe there is something behind all of this that we don’t know yet. And there is some part of me that wants to identify it.” Apple said. Even me, I know this part of us is being so desperate. “I don’t think all of this has it’s own meaning and stuff. Maybe the reason what your parent said has a real meaning that can connects with your other problems.”

“Wow. Smarty @ss.” I teased. She rolled her eyes hiding his laughter at what I said.

“You don’t need to do anything. I’m fine.” he sighed. “But would you still go home at your house?” I noticed his eyes and his mind was processing for a decision.

“Maybe I can’t... now..”

Then stay with me. It’ll help you rest for a while.” I suggested. He looked at me at ease. Thanks Ivan.. But I don’t think It’ll be okay --”

Stop declining, Yoongi.” Apple said.

“Fine.” He gave up. We’re currently at my house and Apple just stayed for a talk with him. I’ve never thought I’ll be able to have a man’s night with someone I barely know.

After a couple of minutes, Apple decided to go home. She seems tired and I can’t bare on seeing a girl suffer like this. Especially her.

We headed at our car and went down the road to court Apple home. Once we reached her house, she bids her last goodbye and her last pat for Yoongi.

× ×

    “Yoongi.... Yoongi wake up!”

“H-Huh?” he opened his eyes, surprised. Last night, I heard him speaking something. And I’ve checked him on his room and saw him repeating Cherim’s name. I was worried sick and realized he really do like her.

“Are you alright? You’v been dreaming all night.” I said shaking his shoulders. He was still covered by his blanket and I can see some sweats still covering his face. “I’m fine. Sorry. Did I wake you up? What time is it?”

“It’s 6 in the morning. And no, I had a nice sleep, no worries.”

“Did.. cherim called last night?”

“Nah. Maybe she’ve arrived in Japan already.”

“I’m worried sick.”

“It’ll be fine. Later on, we’ll check on Apple’s house to see if Cherim messaged her. For now, let’s eat?”

He nodded and I started heading off to the kitchen expecting him to follow me downstairs.

× ×

Cherim’s POV

Finally! In Japannn!

How nice! I’ve been waiting for this moment, to arrive in such a magestic place! I’m an Otaku, actually. And now That I’m here.... I might have the chance to meet those famous writers and animatorsss!

We’ll be staying at my friend’s house.” Mom stated. “She approved our stay.”

“Is it someone I’m related to?”

“Nope.” and with that, we rode off to reach Mom’s friend’s house. It’s different here in Japan and I was starting to be out of place because of their culture.

After about 14 minutes of travelling, Mom said it was already here. She payed the driver after that, we stood up in a house upto 2nd floor. It was more like a Mansion and the signs was written as a japanese writings so I just stared at it.

We walked near the door and Mom clicked the doorbell.

Soojung!” A girl exclaimed. Mom smiled and hugged that lady. She was wearing an apron and It seems like she was making something.

“Hello, Hareki. I’ve missed you!” Her name is really related to Japan so It seems to me she’s born here.

“I’ve missed you too.” Hareki said, leading us inside her home. It was like a mansion and I spotted some paintings and Artworks at their walls. I was fascinated by the scent of their house so I felt comfortable already.

“Sit down.” She said. “Sorry for my house, It’s so dirty.”

“A mess is just a friend for us.” Mom stated, placing her bag beside her.

“Goodness, Soojung. You look stunning. I barely saw you.” Hareki said making some gushing sounds.

“Me too.” Mom said. “I was surprised you reached this stage of living.” Mom admired the house with so many decorations. I feel her. I never experienced a life like this.

“Is she your daughter?”

“Yes.” Hareki smiled at me. “Hello, You are?”

“Cherim.” I stated. “Such a good name. I have my son too, he has the same age as yours. That man is just a naughty boy! It’s already past his curfew but still isn’t here –”

“—I’m home!”

I heard a voice near the door. A man with a coat, wearing pants and t-shirt blinded my eyes. He was wearing sneakers and his eyes was so familiar. As I tried to look at him, The sun kept on covering his face. But when he walked upon us, I was so surprised! What is he doing here?! And I’ve discovered that he is also so surprised seeing me here.

“You?!” We said in unison.

“Mark?!”

_________

Author’s note: Remember Markie? The boy that had fallen inlove with Cherim? Ohhhh He is back in the storyyy! What will happen to them, now that they’ll be living in the same house? And what will happen to Yoongi? READ TO DISCOVER MORE! 😍😘

~🐷Icrunts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
218K 2.6K 52
After everything Izuku went through during his childhood he decides not to be a hero but still try to do something to help others. Even if it means...
137K 4.1K 22
taehyung:I love you Y/s: no don't love him..he is very dangerous Y/n:unnie but- 19 year old girl who is very cheerful and bubbly encounter the mafia...
324K 13.4K 32
| in which a girl tried to avoid her stalker, but somehow he always found her. [Bangtan Boys Fanfiction]