That Cold Heart || min.yoongi...

By iCrunts

[UNEDITED] [COMPLETED] His heart was cold. No one can touch 'em, or else they'll freeze. But if a girl like P... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Cover
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
important note (Don't skip)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's note (Game)
Author's note
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ANOTHER NOTE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Questions
Upcoming books

Chapter Forty-five

315 6 1
By iCrunts

Chapter 45

What a bitch.

Omg! You got the nerve to steal Yoongi oppa from us.

Wow, she deserves hell.

I hope she never come back.

I regret being friends with you, sorry.

She is a whore!

Nerd.

She’s ugly.

Will you please get rotten in Japan?

No to Park Cherim!

Gahh! I love the new cherim now!

I hate her style.

Don't ever come back!

Don’t ship you with Yoongi

What a nerdy.

Lame!

Boring school mate.

I don’t know why I became friends with you...

Stay where you at, bitch.

Bitchhh :P

I hate you

I don’t know you.

Go to hell! >:P

They hated me..

Almost everyone whom I mostly became friends to... Commented on a photo of me. The photo where I was on the frame a caption: This is Park Cherim. The old one. The bitchest and worst student ever. Please bare with her. She loves attention. *smirk*

I don’t know but I cry.

I skipped the dinner date because I wasn’t feeling good. After talking with Jihyeon, my whole heart growl in pain. I can see myself drowning in so much  problems. Why does she have to do this to me? Just because... Just because..

I can’t say it.

I can’t say it.

I just can’t say it.

I hid myself behind the pillow and I started crying once more, letting my emotions surround me. How can they do this to me? I’ve been friends with some of them... They treated me as a friend too. And I can’t believe it... That after a shot... Everything went black.

“I’m sorry.” I snapped back when I heard a voice in the other line. I controlled my tears. “You did nothing wrong, You’re the only one who hadn’t left me behind.”

But Cherim... I didn’t protect nor save you from all this bullying... I’m sorry. We’ll fix this.” Hearing the voice, worries me so much. I almost smile when I figured someone was still true to me. “I’ll put you into Justice.”

“Apple... I really miss you.”

“Awww... I miss you more~ stay safe! I have to go to class. Bye.”

“Bye.”

I sighed. Now what to do, Cherim?

I blinked twice, thinking if I’ll go out of the room or stay where I was. But funny, I chose the first option.

I immediately went to the kitchen. I sighed when I saw no one was there to serve me something or what. Because, I don’t know the arrangements yet. I have a trouble in finding the spoon and fork since I don’t know where Hareki-ssi place it.

“Hello, Che!” I almost shriek when someone popped out of nowhere.

“Hi.”

“I was sooooo worried. You haven’t got the nerve to escape your room!” She said giving me a pat in the shoulder. “I’m just...”

“Broken. I know that.”

“Thanks, Seol eonnie.” I smiled forcely and took a glass of water. They’re out for the dinner date awhile back, and I can see they got back already. Maybe mom, Mark and Hareki-ssi is still sleeping.

I heard the person beside me sigh, “You know, I was in your situation before.”

“You were?”

“Mhm. I don’t know how I escaped it... Just... When I woke up the other day, I found myself smiling.”

I wish it was that easy. I wish it wasn’t that hard for me to face. I almost laugh when I saw tears falling from my watery eyes. I looked back at her and then I felt her hand patting my back. God, I wish something can stop me from bursting my feelings out.

She sighed, “When I was in your grade, I fell inLove with a boy.” I blinked when she smiled at me.

I was confused — she’s sharing a story to someone she barely knew. But I’m happy she trusts me well.

“He made me feel that true love do exists.” I blinked. At first, I don’t really believe in true love. For me, It’s just a silly thing people believes in. I never experienced having one so I can’t say what finding true love feels like.

“But... He makes me realize that lying do count in relationship.”

“What do you mean?”

Her eyes were twinkling because of sadness. I know it hurts for her. Now I think pulling this topic is super bad. I sighed and bit my lower lip when I noticed she didn't answered my question. “I think I should go up now—”

“He lied to me on having a child.”

Did I just heard her right?

A Child?

**

“Don't block my way!”

“You're the one blocking my way!”

“Watch it!”

“Argh! You shitty making this whole crap worst!”

I rolled my eyes when I heard Mark, screaming his lungs off as his suppose to be buddy beats him for the 6th time which is kind of a hurtful thing for Mark to agree on.

“Oh come on! Can’t you just let me pass this time!?”

“Wish your win, Markie boy.”

Mark was technically pissed. I almost laughed when he scampered off the couch and went upstairs. I looked at Seol Eonnie, and she was scratching her nape in disappointment.

Dylan, mark’s best friend in Japan. Was obviously so happy. He is such a childish boy. I never thought that he has the same age as Mark.

"Look at that! I just beat him!" He exclaimed—making some silly gestures.

“Poor mark.” Seol Eonnie murmured. I felt the same too. “Dylan, you know letting your friend win will be the best gift for his birthday.”

Oh yes. Mark’s birthday will be in 3  months and I can’t even think of a perfect gift for him. Especially since he did a lot of kindness to me already. It’s practically hard to say ‘no’ to someone as good as Mark. Before I thought he was just a goofy and a silly boy who don’t have interest in studies, turning out he was someone who’s heart is truly perished.

What can be the best gift?

“Eonnie, do you know something that will make Mark so happy?” I asked Seol when I returned the glass in the sink. “I don’t really know what to give him.”

“The best gift... is upto you, Cherim.”

“Me? What do you mean, that it’s upto me? I don’t even know what he likes or what he dislikes—” She cut me off by silently giggling.

I raised my eyebrows to show my curiousity. “What is funny—”

“The gift is already in you.”

In me? Before I could ask me, she went to dining table to serve Dylan the sandwich she made. I dont really get what she meant there. What will make Mark so happy? And Why am I so confuse right now?

Before I can stand up, My phone rang. I checked the contact name and it was unknown. Since Im more curious than ever, I answered it.

“Hello—”

“Cherim, please, let’s talk.”

“Yoo—Yoongi?!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 13.4K 32
| in which a girl tried to avoid her stalker, but somehow he always found her. [Bangtan Boys Fanfiction]
587K 52.4K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
59K 2.5K 23
'𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴.' [book 2: spin-off; 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 ~김태형] ******* #1 Yakuza - 20th Septemb...
42.3K 1.1K 37
The most part of all princes have more delight in warlike manners and feats of chivalry than in the good feats of peace. -Thomas More Kim Namjoon is...