Unleashed

PrettyRandom द्वारा

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... अधिक

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Legendary Lovers <3

24.2K 734 344
PrettyRandom द्वारा

Wow! i think i've updated for almost this whole week so far 0.0 crazy!

“I’m sorry we’re what?” asked Harry.

Pulling another book out Nick thumbs through the pages as he says, “Legendary Lovers, is a pair who has been deemed with the gifts and strengths to save the wolves.”

Now it was my turn to laugh, “You can’t honestly believe that right? I mean, I don’t see myself being deemed to save wolves, I can barely keep a goldfish alive for more than a week.”

“Are you saying that you don’t believe?” asked Nick.

“No,” says Lily, “We’re saying that maybe you have a few screws loose in your head.”

Nick turns towards the bookshelf as he says, “You said that you have dreamt about Angelica, am I right?”

I nod, “Yes.”

“And in those dreams what has happened?”

All eyes were on me as I swallowed hard, “Well, in one, it showed her being burned, (gif above or on the side just incase you was wondering how i pictured how Anna saw her burning.) another showed her in a filed with her lover David, and another was when she was little and was playing with fire.”

Nick turns towards me, “She was playing with fire?”

I nod, “She was next to a campfire and she stuck her hand into the flames. It was like it was playing with her or something. But some guy, her uncle, stopped her.”

“Then what happened?” asked Nick.

“She ran to her dad crying, and he told her it was okay. I never seen her mother, but,” I stopped.

“But what?” asked Liam.

Harry placed his hand on the lower part of my back as he says, “Pebbles?”

I looked up at him and back to Nick as I say, “He saw me.”

“Saw you how?”

“Like saw me, saw me. As if I was actually there.” I say running a hand through my hair. “Usually when I have the dreams, nobody knows that I’m there, it’s like I’m a ghost, but her dad he saw me, and so did she.”

“How is that possible.” Says Lily.

“I told you this was happening.” Says Angel.

We all looked up in Angel’s direction as Harry says, “What do you mean that you told him? Told him when?”

“The night after the football game.” Says Nick, “When you were zoning in and out. Angel told me that it was happening and I didn’t want to believe it. That why I told you to stay away from her.”

“You knew what was happening? What the fuck are you talking about?”

Nick sighs as he says, “The night at the game, Liam said you touched her and thats when you started losing it.”

“Yeah so?” says Harry.

“That night, was the first night that your souls touched, it was the first time that it officially recognized one another.” Walking to grab a box Nick says, “See, you two harbor old souls, souls that have been around for century’s, destined to find one another to stop the fighting between the rebels, and the watchers. It’s what drew Angelica and David together, and also Mary and Edward, Katherine and Stephen, and many people before you. It’s in your bloodline, it’s who you are.”

An uneasy feeling settled in my stomach. The place were Harry was touching at on my back, became uncomfortable cold when he moved his hand.

“So we’ve practically been set up?” asked Harry, his voice cold.

As everyone gathers around the table, Nick began to explain to Harry and them how things worked, but I could see on Harry’s face, and I could practically feel the irritation that seeped from him. I slowly backed away from the group. Niall caught my eye as I turned and walked off.

------------------- 

Harry POV

Running my hand through my hair I shook my head, “This is crazy. We weren’t set up, we aren’t some destined couple who is going to save the world. You got your info twisted.”

“Believe what you will Harry, but you two are going to be the ones to end this.”

“We aren’t going to be starring in some kind of prize fight.” I argued, “For centuries, back when I was a wee lad, we heard stories about this big ass battle that will happened, but that just it, it’s been a damn story. Tall tells that our parents told us, to keep us from turning and embracing the beast inside, whether than taming it.”

“That’s just it, they weren’t stories Harry and deep down you know that. Why in the world do you think that your dreams lead you here in the first place.” Says Nick.

I looked at him.

“It was her, it was her soul calling out to you, telling you that there’s something here. There’s something that you needed to find, and here she is.” Says Nick.

My head was beginning to hurt. This was crazy. “She’s not even a witch, nor is she a wolf.” I state.

“Well she sure as hell isn’t mundane.” Says Luke as he leans against the wall, “I mean correct me if I’m wrong, but mundane usually burn like rump roast when put on a flame and she,” Luke shakes his head, clearly amazed, “Played with it like it was suds from her bathwater.”

“Don’t forget the aura seeing.” Says Lily.

“Or the fact that can hear Harry’s thought.” Says Michael.

“If I’m right,” starts Nick, “If you two are the ‘Lovers’ then that is just going to increase.”

“Increase how?” asked Liam.

“When Angelica was little all she could do was manipulate fire, but as she got close to David, and after she met him, she soon was able to manipulate all the elements.”

“Like Water, Air, and Nature?” asked Lily.

Nick nods.

I groaned, as a sense of worry settled into my head.

“Damn,” says Luke, “She’ll be like our little Aang.”

“You’re little what?” asked Nick.

“Aang? Bald headed kid from the Last Air bender?”

Everyone turns to him.

“What? That was a damn good show.” Says Luke.

“Yo emo!” says Liam, “Shut it for a second.” Looking at Nick he says, “So what are we supposed to do.”

“Watch her.” Says Nick.

More of a worry feeling ran through me as Niall says, “Well so far I think we’re failing at that.”

Looking down to my side, I noticed that Pebbles was gone.

“Fuck.” I say as I turn and leave.

“Harry,” starts Angel as runs after me in the hall.

“No,” I say shaking my head, “You knew this was happening and you said nothing. I expected Nick to keep this from me,” I shook my head, “But not you.” turning I ran down the hall and up the stairs as I rushed to the front door, as I hear it close.

“Pebbles!” I called.

She didn’t stop.

“Pebbles,” I say slowing to a steady speed behind her.

Stopping in the middle of the driveway. I noticed her breathing was fast as I walked up behind her. Sadness poured from her into me, as I instinctively grabbed her arm turning her towards me as I pulled her into my arms. Wrapping her arms around my waist her shoulder shook as she cries against my chest.

I got you. I say in a soothing voice into her mind.

Sniffling she pulls away as she says, “This,” she motioned to the house, “Is beyond crazy.”

I nod, as my fingers trailed along her sides.

“Does that make me a freak?”

I smiled, “I turn into a wolf every full moon and on certain special moons, and you’re asking if you’re a freak.”

Pebble smiles and god I adored that smile.

“Angelica died.” She says as her smile fades.

I nod, “I know.”

“When I dream about her,” She starts as I raise my hands to stroke my thumb against her cheek.

I didn’t know why, but I had a need to touch her, to feel her skin against mine. I’ve had this feeling ever since I felt the energy past through us on the football field when I first met her.

“It’s like I can feel everything that she feels.” She says drawing my attention back to her.

“Everything like what?” I asked as she leans her cheek into the palm of my hand.

“I could feel the kiss between her and David, I also can feel the flames and smell the smoke. It’s like I’m being burned along with her.”

I looked down at her, “Is that,” I paused searching for the right words, “Is that what happened the night of the football game, and the day you had your panic attack at school?”

She nods.

“I thought you only get them when your sleep.”

She shakes her head, “No, they come whenever, whether I like it or not.” She looks down and wipes the tear that escapes from her eye away.

“Please,” I say, “Don’t cry.”

“I’m sorry.” She says, “I’m just,” she sniffs and shakes her head.
I could feel the fear that was running through her. It seeped through the air and circles around me mixing with her Vanilla scent. A shudder ran through me as I pulled her in my arms.

“It’s going to be okay, we’ll find out what’s happening. I’ll fix it.”

“How?” she asked her voice sounding childlike muffled into my chest.

“I don’t know, but I will.” I say.
But how will I? How in the hell was I going to possibly find out anything. This was something out of my league, I didn’t even know where to begin.

A ringing knows came from her pocket as she sniffs and pulls away.

“Excuse me.” She says as she wipes her tears and answers the phone, “Hey Dad.”

Shoving my hands into my pocket I leaned back onto the heels of my shoes as she says, “What?”

Her voice cracked as my heart began to race. Or was that hers?

“No, I’m at Harry’s.” she says as she looks up to me.

What’s going on? I thought directing it to her.

Tapping her ear she pointed to the phone. Extending my hearing I listened in on their,

“There’s been an attack at the hospital. Nurses says they spotted a wolf out back.” her father took a deep breath, “Sweetheart it’s your mother.”

The color drained from her face, Pebbles nearly dropped her phone, but I caught it just in time.

“Annabelle?” her father called, “Anna!” I heard him curse as I put the phone to my ear.

“Hello Sheriff Aconite?” I say.

“Yes, who is this?”

“Harry Styles.” I say.

“Oh yes, where is Anna?”

“She’s right here,” I say, “Is everything alright?” I asked sounding stupid sense I just heard it.

“Yes, I need Annabelle up at the hospital right away, do you think that you can bring her? I don’t trust her driving right now.”

I nod, “Yes sir, we’ll be on our way shortly.”

“Thank you.” was all her dad said before the line disconnected.

Taking Pebble’s hand I practically pulled her into the house as I yelled, “Nick! Liam!”

Opening the coat closet I grabbed a pull over out the closet as I hand it to Pebbles, “Put this on.” I say.

Nodding she took it from me and slide it over her head slowly.

“What’s going on?” asked Nick as he walks into room.

“A wolf attacked at the hospital, Pebbles mom was hurt.” I say.

“How serious?” asked Nick, “Don’t know, her dad just said to get her down there.”

“Wolf attack? You think it was Louis or Rick?” ask Niall.

Nick shakes his head, “They wouldn’t be stupid enough to do it, during the day.”

“Not unless they’ve come to the same conclusion as you did, about Harry and Pollyanna.” Says Liam.

“Doesn’t matter, I need to get her down there, and I need backup in case they are near.” Grabbing my jacket I pull it on as I say, “I can’t chase them and watch Pebbles at the same time.”

“I’ll come sit with her.” Says Angel.

“No,” says Nick, “Liam, Niall you go. If it is them, call me, and Luke, Michael and I will meet you.”

I nod as I grab my keys for my motorcycle and take Pebbles hand into mine.

Walking outside, the boys followed as Pebbles stopped, “How will you know if it was them?”

Placing the helmet on her head I say, “We know their scent. If they were there. We would know.”

She nods as I climb onto the bike and she follows. Wrapping her hand around my middle I sighed with comfort of having her near me. Kicking up the kickstand I revved up my bike as I looked behind me to see Liam and Niall on their bikes.

Ready? I directed to them both.

Ready. They both direct to me as I rev up and speed off.

--------------- 

Anna POV

My mind was in a million places. Why my mom? Was it because of me? Did Louis and Rick do it? If so why? Laying my head onto Harry’s back, my grip tightened around his middle as he places a hand onto mine.

She’s going to be fine I heard his voice say into my head.

You don’t know.

Neither do you, luv.

None of us spoke as we neared the hospital. Pulling into the parking lot, Car’s surrounded the parking lot, as a sea of people stood around. I could see Daniel’s car in the front, parked alongside my dad’s.

Harry and the boys parked along the regular parking area for motorcycles as he kills the engine and get off the bike. Walking through the crowd, eyes admittedly went onto us as I approached the yellow tape line.

“Deputy Marks!” I yelled.

Turning around the Deputy walks to the tape and says, “Annabelle where have you been?”

“I was at a friend’s.” I say as he lifts the tape and looks behind me, “There with me.”
Marks nodded as we ducked underneath the tape.

My hands shook as Harry takes mine into his. I looked up at him, trying to hold back tears as I looked around the scene. Blood covered the ground and the side of the wall making my stomach drop.

“4 is dead.” I hear Harry say the Liam and Niall.

Closing my eyes I forced the sickening feeling that was brewing in my stomach, to go away when my eyes shot opened. A cool relaxing feeling covered me. Energy ran through me as I took in a deep breath. The energy ran through my body, from my head to my toes, causing me to shudder as I hear some whisper my name. The smell of meadows filled my nose as I squeezed Harry’s hand, “Do you feel that?” I asked.

“Feel what?” he asked leaning down to me.

“That energy.” I shook my head, “It feels, it’s likes it’s calling to me.”

Harry looks down at me as I hear, “Annabelle!”

Looking up Daniel stood there, face red as he walks to us.

Letting Harry’s hands go I ran to Daniel and threw my arms around his neck. Daniel arms wrapped around my back as I cried.

“No, please no.” I cried.

Pulling back Daniel looks at me, then over my shoulders. I knew he was looking at Harry when he turns back to me. His eyes blood shot as he says, “You saw dad yet?”

I shook my head, “I just got here, what about you?”

He shakes his head, “No Marcus just dropped me off.”

“Is mom,” I stopped not being able to finish the sentence.

“Anna, Danny.”

Looking up we see our dad walking up.

“Daddy,” I say as I step into his open arms.

“Dad, mom is she,” Daniel starts as Dad shakes his head.

“Few scratches, nothing too serious.” Says Dad, “Can’t say that for the others.”

“Where is she?” asked Daniel.

“This way.” Dad says as he smooth’s out the top of my hair.

Daniel went to follow him as turned to look Harry as I directed my thought to him.

Come up with me?

Liam caught a scent, going to canvas the area. I’ll meet you up there. He says.

I nod as Danny takes my hand and we walk into the hospital.

Soooo somebody messaged me the other day and told me about an edit they made. That I had no idea she did. So if you make one (you don't have to! But just saying if you do) feel free to tag, UnleashedHarry or just tag my IG name into it. so i can like it and posted it here. :D

Also! I'm going to start posting pictures of who I cast for who! So look out I'll start them next chapter!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

41.8K 898 29
Have you ever had a secret? I mean, not like a, "honey, i secretly don't like your ties so I threw them all away," but a, "honey, I cheated on you wi...
What am I Rebecca द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

212K 5.1K 40
**Warning: Story contains a bit of smut & its fair share of bad language** ˜She sat there looking at her hands, a frown tugging at her brows as s...
7.8K 350 56
Audrey Mitchell is half werewolf half human. She has been moving town to town with her father for the past eight years, ever since she was ten. Wh...
21.8K 739 20
AN~ Hey so this is my first book so please don't get mad at me if you had this idea or If I have some miss~spelled words please enjoy, vote, comment...