The Boy Who Saved Me From Me

By Jestrrr

A 17 year old girl named Elizabeth has been battling type one diabetes for 15 years. After years of doing her... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

The Boy Who Saved Me From Me

467 6 1
By Jestrrr

Author's Note

Hey everyone!! So this is going to be a story about a girl, Elizabeth, who has type one diabetes and struggles to talk to people about it. Then this boy from her past comes along and dramaaaa!! haha, but I'm excited to write this because a lot of how she feels is how I feel. I have type one diabetes and Elizabeth is based off of me. I know it's cheesey but oh welll! The story is made up, but some of the feelings and emotions are real life experiences. I hope you guys like it! 

P.S. i'll try to keep the author's notes to a minimum and i'll do my best to update at least once a week, if not more!

P.S.S. there will be mild language and maybe a few innapropiate sections (i'll warn you at the beginning of the chapter if anything innapropriate will happen) (It won't be that innaproriate, but still)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672 47 11
Elizabeth, or Eliza for short, is a beautiful teen who never puts herself before others. She's the quite one, and although she has an amazing posse o...
69.3K 1.4K 21
y/n was a 17 year old girl. constantly being abused by her always drunk parents, she finally decides to end it all. and that was when she meant him...
Fat Chance By Cam

Teen Fiction

5.5K 175 47
Quinn is a 15 year old teenage girl who's mostly like every other kid her age.....except she's not. She has an array of learning, psychological and p...
39 0 10
(Attempt at a creepypasta with an updated version of an old oc) Elizabeth was feeling more and more melancholic. Just like usual. But one day, a grue...