The Beta's Unwanted Mate | ✔️...

By Love_Yourself_10_x

#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me."... More

00 | prologue
01 | cheap thrills
02 | radioactive
03 | shape of you
04 | black widow
05 | final masquerade
06 | lonely town
07 | complicated
08 | because of you
09 | red
10 | boulevard of broken dreams
11 | animals
12 | starving
13 | history
14 | wildest dreams
15 | rolling in the deep
16 | bad romance
17 | up
18 | the sound
19 | they don't really care about us
20 | capsize
21 | papercut
22 | clarity
23 | begin again
24 | beautiful now
25 | havana
26 | medicine
27 | voodoo doll
28 | wild heart
29 | die young
30 | bodak yellow
31 | to the sky
32 | firestone
33 | shine
34 | count on me
35 | jealous
36 | elastic heart
37 | gorgeous
38 | close
39 | counting stars
40 | all fall down
41 | don't
42 | runaway
43 | sirens
44 | tenerife sea
45 | in the arms of a stranger
46 | wolves
47 | stitches
48 | wide awake
49 | payphone
50 | heathens
51 | titanium
52 | into the ocean
54 | the nights
55 | send my love (1)
56 | send my love (2)
57 | roar
58 | same old love
59 | not afraid
60 | numb
61 | infinity
62 | wake me up
63 | out of my system
64 | hate me
65 | new romantics
66 | believer
67 | bad liar
68 | back to december
69 | mad world
70 | till i collapse
71 | backstabber
72 | ready for it
73 | immortals
74 | lose yourself
75 | love runs out
76 | secrets
77 | let her go
78 | epilogue
one shot competition
2.00 | prologue II
2.01 | faded
2.02 | try
winners - one shot competition
2.03 | company
2.04 | galaxies
ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT. READ THIS.)
SEQUEL IS UP!
how you can read the final ending story of olivia and chance

53 | royals

226K 8.1K 2.4K
By Love_Yourself_10_x

“I've never seen a diamond in the flesh
I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies
And I'm not proud of my address
In the torn-up town, no post code envy.”

---

53 | royals

-Olivia-

When werewolves were first made, there was a big controversy on what determines the colour of the fur.

Is it power? Does it make the wolf more close to the Moon Goddess? Does it express your fate? Or does it reflect the past experiences of the wolf?

After years and years of continuous observation, it was concluded that the colour of fur brought no additional power to the wolf. It was just a representation of the nature of the werewolf.

Somewhat like how the houses were segregated in Harry Potter, the fur colour was segregated according to the characteristics the human form possessed.

Black wolves belong to the powerful. They represent a fierce, strong and authoritative human. Usually the high rankers of the pack have black wolf because they exhibit domination, decision making skills and importance in society. They are witty and ambitious with a hint of possessiveness for their land.

White wolfs belong to the ones who are pure at the soul and kind to everyone. White wolves are known to have exceptionally good brains and a tendency to help others.

White wolves are rare, not because they have power, but because kindness itself is becoming rare in this world.

Auburn wolves are characterized by loyalty, courage, pride and a willingness to die for their loved ones. They will fight for you and die for you. Packed with chivalry and determination, they are undoubtedly one of the best.

Lastly, there are the brown wolves, they are the ones who kind of want to blend with the crowd. They don't want attention, just a normal life. They can fight when asked to, but they prefer to stay calm and reserved. Lost in fantasy books and mythical characters, they are definitely the dreams of them all.

Sometimes, wolves can be a combination, a hybrid. Like Ryder has a grey wolf with hints of black and white. It is because he has equal characters of the white and black wolves.

Similarly, Katherine's brother had a wolf that was Auburn with tiny hints of brown.

It never fails to intrigue me how accurate these segregations are.

But I was happy with what my wolf was. At least I had one now. I decided to move on from the fact that I killed someone yesterday and told myself that it was necessary. Rogue killing isn't illegal in the werewolf world and I didn't break any rules.

But the problem now is, that my wolf is savage piece of shit and she loves roasting the hell out of me.

Getting out of the bed, I walked to the mirror only to the cringe at my image. My hair resembled a bird's nest, my eyes were bloodshot and tired, I had crusty lips and an overall shaggy appearance.

'You look dead.' She told me. 'A dying cat can pull this look of better than you.'

I hissed at her mentally. 'Oh shut up.'

'Nah.'

Sighing, I pursed my lips and walked out of the room. I don't care how I look like rightnow, the Alpha has an important announcement to make, I can't keep wasting time like this.

<>< ><>

It surprised me at how many people were present. I wasn't expecting that. Sometimes I forget how many people actually live in this house.

"I hope everyone is present here," said the current Beta, Chance's Father and I pursed my lips as I looked away from his face.

He looked too much like his son and it hurt my heart to look at him.

I, or anyone in this pack never sees much of him. Probably because he's always traveling from pack to pack to make good relations or maybe because he became closed off after his wife's death— as everyone tells me.

I have been told that the format beta couple used to be the most amazing and loving couple of the pack. Beta used to sing to the children along with his wife every Sunday evening. But after her death everything falled apart.

Everyone around my age remembered her, but I didn't, and it disturbed me.

I felt like I ought to know.

"Attention, everyone." The Alpha's voice came next as he stood the little stage that had been mounted on the pack grounds.

"As we all know, there was an expected and disappointing, yet terrifying attack at the pack school this afternoon."

Whispers floated among the audience, everyone had their own prediction about the attack.

"The rogues undoubtedly belonged to the same pack that has attacked is thrice in the last 10 days."

Gasps filled the air as no one could believe the strength of the rogue pack.

"They are strong, we know that. But we can crush them," the Alpha said. "I just need your cooperation and courage."

"Why should we cooperate? We are in this situation because of this man," a common middle aged pack member stood up to point at Katherine Father— the head of the warriors. "Had he not gone to help the other pack, we would have been free from the danger. Our children are in danger now! Attack on the school? That's horrifying. Our babies go there. We can't let their lives be unsafe. You have to do something about this, Alpha."

My eyes rounded in fear as the crowd began agreeing with the man and everyone starts accusing Katherine's father for the circumstances.

It wasn't good. The pack can't go against the warriors. It can cause a civil war within the pack. The warriors have given us too much to be treated like this.

My eyes moved to the head of the warriors, standing with his head slightly low and it hurt my heart to see such a powerful man like this. He didn't deserve this.

"Silence!" The Alpha bellowed and slowly the murmurs died down.

"You are wrong, gentleman," he looked at the middle aged accuser as he looked a bit mad at him. "This is not because of Warrior Martin."

Martin was the name of Katherine's father.

"This rogue pack is indeed attacking all the packs of America in order to look for some silly gem that they believe brings immortality."

The disbelief and exasperation in Alpha's tone was hard to catch as he held a piece of paper in front of us.

"This letter they left clearly says so," he said.

"Any member of The Mighty Wolf Pack who gets this letter is responsible for handing it to the Alpha.

We, the members of The Eternal Rogues Pack, are not-so-kindly requesting you to hand over any the precious gem to us if you don't want destruction.

After attacking a number of South American packs, we are more than ready to destroy North America. If you have the gem, better hand it to us. Otherwise you'll see your pack crumple down in front of your eyes.

The gem is identified by the fact that it will burn anyone's hand who tries to touch it, except for The Luna of the rightful pack."

The Alpha read it out and my blood ran cold at the clear threat in the letter. They wanted to undoubtedly attack our pack and kill everyone mercilessly.

"Luna Claire?" One of the pack members gasped and the Alpha growled at him.

"No. It can't be my wife. We have an 18 year old son who will be crowned the Alpha as soon as he finds his mate. My Luna is no longer the rightful Luna anyway. We are here till Reece finds his mate."

All the eyes turned to Reece who stood near the stage with a severe expression on his face.

"Then we don't have a Luna?" The crowd question and Alpha nodded, indifferently.

"Then how can we identify if we have the gem or not? What if we don't? There are a lot of gems that burn, but there is no such gem that doesn't burn a specific person. How will we find it without a Luna?"

"We don't have to find it," Alpha said and the whole pack gasped at him.

"What do you mean we don't have to find it? Do you want every member of this pack to be killed in the hands of those ruthless rogues?" One of the Pack members questioned and it surprised me at how disrespectful he was being.

He shouldn't anger the Alpha.

Alpha clenched his jaw. "You don't have to panic. No one's dying. We'll get out of this easier than you think. We'll fight them."

The members looked like they wanted to say something but the Alpha dismissed the meeting leaving everyone disappointed and terrified beyond belief.

It was like telling the pack that they're going to die and then asking them to not question.

"It's a silly pack. They don't even know that Reece hasn't found a mate," the Alpha said at last and convinced everyone that we'll be able to crush them before asking them to leave.

"Only the high ranks will stay. Rest, are dismissed."

Sighing, I turned on my heel and began walking away when a hand on my wrist stopped me.

Turning around, I saw Reece looking down at me. He was so tall. At least half a foot over me.

"You should stay. You're the rightful Beta Female." He said and I gasped in disbelief.

He knows?

Sighing at me reaction he freed my wrist and stuffed his hands in his pocket. "Yeah, I know. Chance told me."

The mention of his name sent a jolt of pain in my chest and I looked away from his, trying to hide my pained eyes.

"Listen, I know, what he did. He's an idiot. But trust me—" he was cut off by the Alpha as he called him towards the stage.

Giving me sad look, he turned away and I stood there stupidly with the most important people of the pack.

God knows what will happen next.

With Katherine standing a few steps away from, throwing me sorry, guilty looks every minute and Chance standing near my left with a neutral expression, I could tell it would be interesting.

And then came the first accusation towards the Alpha from the most unexpected source...

(To be continued.)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ YOUR VOTES MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY 💝

--- 1700 words ---

**ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET A NOTIFICATION EVERYTIME I UPDATE**

Lot of drama in the next chapter
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What do you think the Alpha will be accused for?

1. What do you think the plot is going?

2. Are you enjoying this story? Will you suggest it to anyone?

3. If you were in the shoes of Olivia, would you stay or leave?

4. What do you think is really popular now, but in a few years from now, people will look back and be embarrassed to have liked it?

5. Who's your favorite character so far?

6. Activity #3- What do you think should be Olivia's Wolf's name?
I'll pick a name from the comment section itself and give credits to the one who suggested!

I love you ❤️

-Love_Yourself_10_x ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
102K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
762K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...