Sleep (APH Nordic Fanfic)

By catastrophic_mess

I loved him, and he loved me. But you can only love someone if you still have yourself. They might tell you t... More

Sleep (A Hetalia Nordic Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ^-^
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ^-^
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 ^-^
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 29

253 16 2
By catastrophic_mess

(A/N) Admin: ERMAHGERD!!!!!!! Happy belated birthday Icey!!

Iceland: it was my birthday yesterday... Remember, you invited me to that concert...? The Script, One Republic and American Authors.

Admin: I know! Just didn't update my story yesterday, so I wanted to wish you a happy birthday HERE.

Iceland: oh...

Admin: btw, as you can tell I know Iceland's birthday wasn't last week. It just fit that way.

Chapter Status: Not Edited

Iceland's POV (short X3)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICELAND!"

My brothers rip all the covers from my bed and drag me off. Denmark hoists me over his shoulder and breaks into a run.

"WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?"

Instead of telling me, they toss me in the back of a car. Literally, by the back I mean the trunk, where you store cargo.

Oddly, my birthday was last week...

I hear muffled laughter from the front. What are they planning to do with me?

Oslo's POV

I strategically planned every detail for Iceland's belated birthday celebration. It would have been ON his birthday, but they didn't release me from the hospital until after.

Here is my master plan:

Iceland's brothers were to drag him out of bed at about noon. At this point, they were to throw him in the back of a car and pretend to be driving somewhere extremely far, when in reality, they would be driving around town before his party.

While this is occurring, America, England, and London were going to see to all of the last minute preparations. This includes the cake the setup of the venue, and that the DJ was in fact showing up. Things you would typically do, right?

Meanwhile, Poland has been going through the guest list and seeing who would be coming. The initial guest list was put together with the help of Norway, who had a sort of idea of who Iceland was friends with at his school, sorry, I misspoke, in his area of Hell. This surprisingly didn't consist of many people. So, we allowed Greenland, Denmark and America to pitch in with the list.

Now, because I'm a total procrastinator, I'm going shopping for my outfit today, instead of maybe a few days ago. After Poland finishes reviewing the guest list, he's going to help me choose an outfit.

Dammit, by Blink-182 plays while I get ready.

Right now, I'm doing my makeup. I decided to keep it clean, and just go for a wigged eyeliner. I'm not going to wear any colorful eyeshadow, but I lightly dusted a bronze shade, just a little bit darker than my skin.

Poland and Greenland stroll in, and flops down on the bed.

"Girl, slay," he says. I assume it's a complement.

"Thanks," I laugh.

I swiftly finish my makeup with a few strokes of mascara.

"You ready to go?" Greenland inquires.

"Yup!"

We chose a rather simple dress. It was black, and fell to just below my knee. The skirt was gathered at my waist, like most dress, and poofed out. It had thick straps. There wasn't really anything special about them. Finally, the detail which made the dress unique and beautiful was the back. I had a strappy design and had lace underneath.

This was accompanied by an old pair of black converse... Mainly because they were the only shoes I brought with. Anyway, my mother gave me a family heirloom necklace today. A silver locket, engraved with patterns similar to vines on the front. On the back, the engraving is 'eternal love', in cursive lettering. Inside, there is a picture of my grandparents. My mom got it from her mom. She got it from her brother.

"Dude, this is totally going to be like, amazing," Poland exclaims.

"I know, right! It'll be perfect!" I squeal, "how many people are showing up?"

"I think something between like, thirty and forty."

I internally start jumping up and down from the perfect-ness of my planning.

"Awesome!"

Iceland's POV

Day one, I've been in the car for about two hours, and still, there are no signs of stopping.

"Where are we going!?" I wail in the direction of my brothers.

This wins a loud chorus of guffaws.

Two hours later.

The car has come to a complete stop. No one is coming to get me yet, though. I can't help but fear for my life in this position. I'm not sure if or when my brothers will come back for me.

Finlands POV

"This is a lot of fun, but I can't help feel bad for Iceland!" I warn the rest.

They glance at me, and Denmark gets a big, silly grin on his face.

"We'll get someth'ng for 'im," Sweden suggests.

I nod as he takes my hand.

Denmark and rush into the Starbucks like little kids. I drag Sweden behind me and dash in after them.

"May I take your- hey! I know you guys!" The young barista observes. "I interviewed you while that girl- Oslo, was in a coma!"

She beams at her memory of the event. She was the girl who interviewed us.

Wow, she really was forgettable. It wasn't easy to remember someone with mousy brown hair and similar eyes. She was just so... Average.

"Oh yeah! I remember you! America called you Minne, right?" I cover up my forgetfulness.

"Yeah," she chuckles, "anyway, may I take your order?"

We ask politely for the coffee, and at the last minute I remember Iceland.

We each take a seat at a nearby table. I glance back to see Minnesota with an angry expression washed over her face.

"That's odd..." I mumble.

"What was that?" Norway asks.

"Oh, nothing!" I assure him.

Iceland's POV

I waited for about fifteen minutes when the car stopped. Finally, the back of the car opens, blinding me instantaneously.

I survey my surroundings. We aren't even that far from Americas house! We're just at the Starbucks a few blocks away!

"What's going on?" I ask as Finland hands me a cup.

"That's a surprise!" Denmark giggles as he winks at me. (A/N aw how kawaii!!)

I sigh as I sip the *yummy* coffee. Why were the just driving for four hours? We're only five minutes from where we started.

I glance at my phone. Four thirty.

"So, what do you want to do for the next two and a half hours?" Norway asks.

Belarus' POV

I slip into the dress I bought for tonight's event. I decided to go to the party Oslo was planning.

I decided on my next target.

(A/N) ooooooooh cliffhanger!!!!!! I know, I hate them too. I just wanted to wish Icey a happy birthday!!! Anyway, I decided to make a playlist of the music playing at their gathering, ya know, just because I like to know what music will be playing. (And I like suggesting music to people X3) Anywhore, here are some of the artists on zhe playlist:

Falling in Reverse

My Chemical Romance

Pierce the Veil

Imagine Dragons

The Script

One Republic

American Authors

Lastly, expect a big karaoke thingy... I haven't really addressed Oslo's interest in making music that much so.... Yeah! See you at the party >:). *retreats into darkness*

~Miss Catastrophe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 153 9
I don't own Hetalia or the characters there won't be any smut in this so it's safe, tell me your opinions in the comments. In this story, I'm making...
800 8 73
Ciao! Moi moi! Watashi wa LA1327! So this will be a Hetalia fan fic! Songs and stuff are written here so Enjoy muchachos and senioritas Aru! Ve~ I'm...
31.5K 1.5K 16
Previously, you had troubles with your former boss while coming out of isolation as a country. That doesn't mean the troubles are over, though. (COMP...
160K 3.6K 59
(Discontinued)Suicidal reader x hetalia. If you don't like then don't read. Enjoy. Ps.I was like 12 when I wrote this. So if it has horrible mistakes...