This Is It

Oleh S_Ferrier

Sam, an eighteen year old confused girl, who doesn't quite understand what's going through her mind when she... Lebih Banyak

This Is It
2.
3
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
A/N
22.
23.
24.
25.
A/N
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

A/N

7.8K 130 4
Oleh S_Ferrier

I know I've been slacking on writing, and I really miss it, I wish i could write more but i'm trying to do the best I can. I'm so busyyyy it sucks, but in my spare time I promise to take you down the incredible journey i have planned for Sam and Katie. I can't wait to share it! I hope everybody that's reading is enjoying it. I wish you guys would leave comments, and i thank those of you who have. I'm going to try and start sharing my stuff on twitter and wherever else I can.

Let me know how you guys are liking it so far, I would love the feedback.

I can't believe how many reads i have, i know it's less than 500 but honestly it means so much to me that my words are at least capturing your attention.

THANK YOU!!

-Summer.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

165K 5.9K 23
In life, there are many firsts. A first kiss. A first love. A first heartbreak. I, Sam, would like to share all of that with you, my life story. My l...
320K 8.5K 12
She is shy. He is the quarterback. She is an outcast. They are hopelessly in love with each other for now. that is Cover: @RaeSarai
332K 2.4K 5
Casey is young. In her mid-twenties she is kind hearted and compassionate but also privileged. When Casey suffers a family tragedy she moves from N...
5.7K 243 19
After living like a soldier for the last 3 years Iris Carvalho is trying to live a civilian life while dealing with what life throws her way and keep...