Affairs Of The Heart

By QxeenAbii

//Please note this story is under heavy construction! Read at your own risk.// ... More

🌺I N T R O
🌺U N O
🌺 D U E
🌺T R E
🌺Q U A T T R O
✔C I N Q U E
✔S E I
✔S E T T E
✔O T T O
✔N O V E
✔D I E C I
✔U N D I C I
✔D O D I C I
✔T R E D I C I
✔Q U A T T R O D I C I
✔Q U I N D I C I
✔S E D I C I
✔D I C I A S S E T T E
✔D I C I O T T O
✔D I C I A N N O V E
✔V E N T I
✔V E N T I U N O
✔V E N T I D U E
✔V E N T I T R E
✔V E N T I Q U A T T R O
✔V E N T I C I N Q U E
✔V E N T I S E I
✔V E N T I S E T T E
✔V E N T I O T T O
✔V E N T I N O V E
✔T R E N T A
✔T R E N T A D U E
✔T R E N T A T R E
✔T R E N T A Q U A T T R O
✔ T R E N T A C I N Q U E: P a r t O n e
✔ T R E N T A C I N Q U E : P a r t T w o
✔T R E N T A S E I
✔ T R E N T A S E T T E
✔ T R E N T A O T T O
✔️T R E N T I N O V E
✔S E Q U E L

✔T R E N T U N O

17.3K 502 152
By QxeenAbii

💕-Mature Content-💕

Chapter 31

Iris' Pov

I'm shaking, my heart is hammering away in my chest as if I'd just sprinted a marathon across New York City. I am beyond nervous at actually, finally meeting Luca's family and well, everyone else.

The music is pounding and, to say we haven't even gotten close to the room which the party occurred within was saying something.

Luca and I's footsteps could be heard in the long hallway, silenced by the thick beige carpets.

"Relax, Iris." Luca coos soothingly, though this did nothing much to ease my nerves. "You're psyching yourself out."

"I know, I know." I wave him off, he just doesn't  understand.

Luca shakes his head and drops it, he opts instead to rubbing calming circles into my exposed side which I am exceedingly grateful for.

We take a right and finally I could see the door now, it stood before us like a golden gateway to the other side. The guards who stood here wasted no time of opening the door once they'd given a curt nod at Luca and me.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, Luca's mother had definitely gone all out.

It's like a literal winter wonderland, the ballroom is decorated with glittering snowflakes hanging down from the ceilings and leafless white painted trees are on the ground all around the room.

Fairy lights twinkle like stars in a Christmas night and a photo shoot area with a sleigh was set up near the door for those who wished to capture their night.

White wooden chairs and tables covered with white tablecloths sat over to our far right as not to occupy what I suppose was the dance floor.

Blue centerpieces were placed smack in the middle of these tables and might I say they looked rather rather expensive.

They'd dimmed the blue fluorescent lights so that the room was on the verge of darkness yet it was still bright enough to see everything and everyone else.

Damn.

"Wow." I gape in awe, my eyes wide and mouth almost on the waxed floors.

"Mother outdid herself this year," Luca comments glancing around with his own mild astonishment, it seemed the comment was more to himself.

Oh, how wrong I was.

"That she did." A handsome gentleman chuckles suddenly from my right, raising his drink in the air.

He gives a dazzling dimpled smile, pearly whites showing off. His eyes are like beautiful molten silver with brown specs sparkling, they're eyes unlike anything I've seen before.

He also has impeccable cheekbones.

"I mean when it comes to you, her pride and joy, it's only expected." He smirks, though his sentence comes off a bit on the bitter side.

Luca ignores the strange man's comment though rolling his eyes dramatically. The man with the charming silver eyes digs a tattooed hand into the pocket of his well-tailored black dress pants, a beaming grin on his handsome face.

My eyes wander over him as I try to analyze his character, he's a tall man, a tad bit shorter than Luca yet still way taller than I am. He has a muscular, slender build that makes him look as if he can knock a man out with ease if he so pleased.

He moves light on his feet, with elegantly and precise steps. He seems to be a man who's always smiling mostly for devious matters and his sliver eyes are calculating, deathly and they going ruthlessly like a blade in the sun.

I perceived him as a laidback individual and that was proven by how his pitch black hair was styled in a messy 'bed head' sort of style as well as the fact that he had unbuttoned the two top buttons of his white dress shirt at such a formal event.

I could also tell he's wealthy, it was rather apparent from his neat red velvet suit, well-polished shoes, and the many gold rings which rested on his fingers plus he screamed money.

He's a perfect picture, there seemed to be no flaw with this man, not a single flaw. From his flawless olive skin to his well-sculpted jawline that would have had me drooling once upon a time and from his steal your girl smile on those blood red lips to the elegant look of him.

But then again the devil used to be an angel.......and if I've learnt anything from Luca, looks can very well be deceiving.

"Fuck off, Arsenio." Luca hisses annoyed, flipping him the finger.

My jaw drops to the floor, as I stand there baffled. The man standing before me is him, Luca's mysterious brother. Jesus, how was it I hadn't noticed it?

They both had so many similarities between them; the hair, the olive skin, the unbelievable good looks etcetera.

"Tsk tsk, That's no way to speak in the presence of a lady, dear brother." Arsenio tsks raising his glass to his lips.

"What is this the 50's, she swears like a sailor." Luca snorts, making me narrow my eyes at him.

"Says you, you swear even more than I do," I grumble, jabbing my finger into his side.

"My dear, how rude of me, it's very nice to meet you," He grins, extending his tattooed hand out for me to take. "the gorgeous woman wedded to my half-wit of a brother, tell me how do you do it?"

"You learn to live with it." I giggle taking his hand, a smile lighting up my face as he kisses my hand.

"I like you already, beautiful." He gives me a lopsided-enchanting grin.

"Yeah okay," Luca mutters, taking ahold of my other hand and practically pulling me into his arms, glaring daggers over at his brother.

Jealous much.

Arsenio holds his hands up in a defensive manner, his silver eyes twinkling with pure delight. As Luca whisks me away from his little brother. I can't help but smirk at Luca's territorial behavior.

Luca notices this and rolls his eyes acting even more of a grump, he purses his lips in irritation.

"What?" He huffs.

"Nothing, I just think it's cute when you get jealous." I go to pinch his cheeks but he bats my hand away with a groan.

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy." Luca frowns whilst glancing down at me.

"Iris!" Comes Ezra squealing, she shoves Luca out of the way and launches herself unto me.

I stumble back almost landing on my ass as the small blonde holds me in a death grip like no other. She pulls back abruptly, starting to hop up and down like a puppy on cocaine, a wide excited smile on her face.

"Jesus Ezra, relax," Estevon says, hand in his pocket as he stroll up to us.

She scowls and waves her twin brother away before turning back to face me. "You look ah-mazing." She compliment, making me blush, flattered.

"And you look gorgeous, Ezra." I smile complimenting her as well.

She did look truly gorgeous, dressed in a floor-length emerald green lace dress with off the shoulder long sleeves that made her look both sophisticated yet still effortlessly sexy. Her blond hair was swept to the side resting on her shoulder, showcasing her neck which a set of diamonds shone from.

Her makeup wasn't as glittery and extravagant as I thought it would be instead it was a simple and natural look.

It was beautiful but really not what I'd expected from Ezra.

"Thanks." She chirps, a broad smile on her face though I did see her green eyes flicker over to a certain Prince who stood, chatting with rather posh men in neat suits.

"She's hoping Nikolai notices." Estevon snickers, grabbing a flute of champagne from a passing waiter.

"Am not," Ezra sulks like a small child an action which makes her brother roll his eyes at her childishness.

Estevon waves his sister off and turns his attention to me giving me a one of a kind smile, the smile which usually makes woman discard of their panties.

Qué hermosa te ves!" Estevon utters in his foreign tongue, his tongue caressing each word bewitchingly. "My dearest, Iris, you are more radiant than a rose, rarer than a diamond. Absolutely nothing can ever compare to the beauty that is yours. The angels sing your praises-"

"Cristo, we get it Cassanova. She's beautiful, now get your hands off my wife." Luca hisses at his friend, his jaw clenched.

Estevon smirks and chuckles at Luca's behavior.

"Such a temper." Estevon gives a broad teasing smile, slapping Luca on the back, heartily. "Don't worry Luca, you look beautiful as well."

I bite my lip as not to laugh at Luca but I can't help myself, instead, I'm almost in pain from how hard I'm laughing at the annoyed look on Luca's face.

"Laugh all you want, tesoro." Luca grunts once I'd sobered up from my laughing fit, he looks ready to throw a tantrum.

Straightening up with an innocent smile, I lean in to press a kiss to his cheek when the little asshole moves his head to the side so that I kiss his lips rather than his cheek that I had intended for.

"Sneaky bastard." I breathe against his lips making him beam.

"Come on, I still need to introduce you to everyone else." Luca says, intertwining our fingers.

"We'll see you two later then, adiós." Estevon raises his two fingers to his forehead in a mock salute, Ezra however barely notices our goodbyes as she stares longingly at an oblivious Nikolai.

Poor girl.

"How long has she been in love with him?" I questions, quizzically after we've walked away, cocking my head a bit.

"For as long as I can remember." Luca shrugs, glancing back at the lovesick girl.

"And does Nico know?" I inquire and again he shrug though this time without a worded answer.

My train of thoughts are suddenly pushed aside as both men and women, both of his family and not of his family greets us, some hugging me, others giving me those fancy air kisses and generally, some fascinated by have never met me. They were all very nice yet still, Luca seemed on the edge especially everytime it was a group of men who were apart of his family.

They were quite odd and pretty vague, they all seemed to work together in the hushed family business and had great respect for Luca, his father, and his younger brother.

When we finally met his mother near the bar, she embraced me so hard I thought I would pass out from a lack of oxygen but thankfully, she let go before I could collapse.

She was very happy to see Luca and me, his father, however, greeted me yet it was not as gleeful as his wife. He pulled Luca off to the side leaving me by the bar with his mother and some very interesting women.

When he does come back to me he appears to be generally upset. Though he does try to cover it up it's not very successfully, smiling down at me, he outstretches his hand.

"Would you like to dance, amore?" Luca offers and I nod my head without a second thought. Taking his hand with a blush, I giggle softly as he leads me towards the dancefloor, the women voicing their awes.

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I knew I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Luca and I sway to the song, his hands on my waist securely and my arms wrapped around his neck. Resting my head on his chest I bite my lip, listening to the soothing rhythm of his heartbeat, my heart beating the very same tune.

The music stops and I lift my head from his chest as we watch Luca's mother usher up the stairs in her satin royal blue ball gown looking quite regal.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats. Dinner will be served in a few minutes but not to worry after dinner the party will go on." Luca's mother announces into the microphone a gentle smile on her face.

Luca takes my hand and we stroll towards a large table which I suppose were for the people of a higher esteem. There sat Luca's dad, mum, his brother, Ezra and Nikolai with about four chairs to spare.

As the gentleman he is, Luca withdraws my chair for me and I thank him with a small smile, pushing it back in once I've sat down.

Luca takes his seat on my left, immediately beside his brother, Arsenio, something Luca looked pretty peeved about. Nikolai sits across from me with a twinkle in his eye and a full-blown smile with Ezra next to him.

"Hello, kotek." Nico says his lips curving up into a smirk.

"Well hello to you too, dear Prince." I greet.

"Ah when did you too get so familiar?" Estevon cocks his brow as he walks up, pulling out his chair and sitting down at the table.

"None of your business, Esa." Nico shoots him a grin.

Shaking my head at the boys, I glance at the empty chair to my right wondering, who the space was being held for?

"Luca." I whisper.

Switching his gaze to me, he cock a brow in an inquiring manner, pointing at the chair I open my mouth to ask about the empty chair when Arsenio cuts in.

"I'm guessing the techie nerd isn't coming?" Arsenio's eyes scans the very same empty seat I'm staring at.

"He's not a nerd." Ezra defends, narrowing her eyes at Arsenio.

"I'm sorry, principessa, but not to offend you, the question was directed at the other men at this table." Arsenio remarks immediately, pursing his lips into a thin line. "Plus I thought your type were princes, not nerds."

He didn't seem to get along with Ezra much.

"That's a bit of a sexist comment, cabrón." Ezra bites out, her hands clenched into fists.

"You women and your feminism." He shakes his head in a manner of unbelievability, resting his chin on his fist which was propped up by the elbow on the table. "I wasn't trying to be sexist, Ezra."

"Sure, you weren't," Ezra mumbles as she raises her glass of water to her crimson red lips.

"No, uh... Zev is supposedly busy," Nikolai says, interrupting the two. "said it was his best friend's birthday and you know how he feels about her. He wouldn't miss that for the world."

Luca chuckles lightly as did everyone else well, everyone except me as I had no idea who the hell this Zev was.

Ignorance was not always bliss.

Our food is brought out soon after and I moan delightedly at the taste explosion that occurs within my mouth.

"May I have a bite, dolcezza?" Luca asks, an amused grin on his face.

"No." I giggle playfully holding my knife like a sword, as to protect my precious meal.

"That's not very fair, you ate some of mine."

"Yes because what's yours is mine but what's mine is ....mine." And with that point, I shovel a mouthful of steak into my mouth.

Luca roll his eyes at my clear restructure of the phrase. In an attempt to distract me he leans in and kisses me, trying to steal a bite from my plate.

"Get a room you two." Ezra scrunches her nose up in disgust.

"Don't be a hater, little sis." Estevon teases.

"I'm not hating....I'd just rather not see them fuck-" Luca's mother's head perks up at Ezra who freezes.

"Sorry, Mrs. D." Ezra apologizes, smiling sheepishly.

Luca's mother only shake her head and went back to chatting with her husband who seemed more concerned with each other than with any of us.

"You guys are just all jealous, little lumps." I remark with a slight quirk of my lips.

"Sì, that they are." Luca joins in, placing his hands on my face as he draws me in for yet another sweet kiss.

Nikolai scowls and raises his hand, signaling for a waiter who rushed over immediately. "Vă rog, can I get like a barf bag because I can't possibly bear to stomach this anymore?"

Dramatic much.

"Will you two horny kids go jump each other somewhere else?" Estevon shakes his head lips pressed into a thin line, grimacing in disgust at us.

Rolling my eyes at our over theatrical friends, I pull away from Luca which makes him grumble out a string of curses.

"Okay, we'll keep it PG, you old saps." I chuckle, crossing my arms over my chest.

Dinner calms down, we all talk and laugh, tossing back shots after shots.

The waiter places my slice of cheesecake before me and I grab my dessert fork, taking a bite of the appealing desert when I feel his hand rest on my leg.

Sending Luca a sharp look, he only winks and continues the conversation which happened at our table. The men and Ezra—the peppy girl, believe it or not possessed jaw dropping knowledge on cars—had started up a full-blown debate on classic versus modern day luxury cars, something I really didn't care much for.

My eyes scans the venue, watching the people who had already gone back to dancing as I chew somewhat lazily.

I almost choke, making an audible gagging sound on the fork when Luca's hand slips under my dress and strokes my bare thigh with his thumb.

Everyone at our table turns to look at me, their eyes filled with a questioning of my outburst. Waving them off I give them a quick smile.

Luca lowers his head as he looks at me his eyes filled with amusement instead of worry, he bites down on his lower lip and feigns a mocking concerned look.

"Are you okay, amore?"

"I'm fine." I say through gritted teeth, narrowing my eyes at the man who was clearly enjoying himself. "Just bit off more than I can chew."

"Well as I was saying," Mr. Donario looks between us with his unsettling grey eyes before steering right back on track with what he had been saying.

I turn my head, releasing a soft exasperated breath. Rubbing at my temple I feel him caressing his way up my thigh, his hand close to my weeping core that throbbed for his delightful touch.

I couldn't help but press myself against his hand wanting more even if we are sitting at a dinner table with his family and friends and I could have sworn I glimpsed it, the corner of his mouth tilting up into a victorious smirk before settling itself back into a passive line.

I am practically shaking with anticipation when Luca shifted my thong to the side, the cold breeze making me throb even harder.

"Luca, tell these piccole merde how classic cars are better than these new sports cars." Luca's dad quips up, his voice thick with his Italian accent, posing his question at Luca who has been the only one to not participate fully in the heated debate.

I feel his finger graze my wet folds, teasingly and he gives a small smile one which is two-sided.

"Personally, I prefer a good sports cars, though I don't mind a classic." He answers still not really getting into it, he has a finger at my entrance now and I'm dying. "To each there own, a classic has its good properties and so does a sports car."

"You still haven't said which is better, I say classic all the way." Arsenio pipes up leaning casually in his chair.

I was only half listening to what was said after that instead I'm screaming in my mind for Luca to just fucking touch me.

Squirming, I reach under the table and press his hand to where I need him most. Briefly, his eyes switch over to glance at me filled with an unquenchable desire.

Luca sucks in a breath, his tongue darting out of his mouth to lick his lips before he goes back to the debate.

"Well, it's apparent, sports cars are better." He grins though it's impartial. "I've always been a man who looked towards the future, the past is in the past."

He moves his thumb over my clit and I bite back a moan at the pleasurable action. Luca slipped a finger into my wet cavern, thrusting it into me mercilessly. I gaze at the table through hooded eyes, my face flushing.

Spreading my legs wider I allow him better access to my dripping core, at one point I had to cover my mouth with my fist when Luca added another finger to the mix making me want to cry out but instead, I whimper softly, rocking against Luca's hand.

"Iris, what do you think?" Luca inquires suddenly turning all attention to me.

"U-uh?" My eyes shoot up to meet his and I stutter, my voice shaky and my head a jumbled mess. "C-classics are good."

"Iris, sweetie are you sure you're feeling well?" Mrs. Donario questions, her brows furrowing with motherly concern.

I nod my head quickly giving her a forced smile. "Just, just a bit too much cake. You know tummy ache."

I can feel my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach and I yearn to claim it.

Resting my hand on Luca's leg, I move it across teasingly like he'd done to me and grasp at the hard bulge in his pants. Luca's eyes snap close and his nostrils flares as he sucks in a deep breath.

My eyes scan the table quickly and I notice Ezra tug on Nikolai's navy jacket sleeve to which he leans down for her to whisper in his ear. Her blood rep lips move as she speaks inaudibly and he furrows his brows.

Nikolai hesitantly nods and Ezra straightens up, excusing herself from the table with Nikolai doing the same just a while later.

I scowl removing my hand from Luca's erection, grabbing Luca's hand and slipping it from under my dress. To which he cocks a brow, adjusting my thong and my dress, I stand to my wobbly feet.

"Excuse me." I say, placing my napkin on the table.

Though I'm sure not a soul realized well, except my husband.

I stroll out of the ballroom past the dancing bodies following Nikolai who goes down several empty hallways. Once I've gotten to the end of the carpet. I pull my heels off and take them into my hand as to avoid the clicking sounds.

Nikolai rounds a corner, and I creep up close to the wall looking around to see Ezra who is pacing the floor like a lion in a cage.

"What's wrong, Ezie?" Nikolai questions in a low voice, highly concerned.

Ezra only shakes her head, nibbling on her and looking up at him through her lashes.

The small blonde pushes her hair behind her ear, raising her head to look at the man. Confusion clouds his face, as he stands waiting for her to speak, brows furrowing.

"I have something really important to tell you, Nic." She's wringing her hands now, nervous yet bursting with joy.

"What is it?" He rubs the back of his neck, tilting his head slightly to the right.

Her face lights up suddenly with a broad smile and she laughs softly before uttering ecstatic. "I'm pregnant."

"You're what?" Nikolai shouts loudly, staring at her with his jaw undoubtedly on the floor.

Hell even my jaw is on the ground.

"Keep it down, Nico," She presses her finger to his lips, looking around hastily before sighing and moving away once she thinks that the coast is clear. "I'm pregnant, Nic with our child. I have been for some weeks now."

Nikolai steps back in shock, his back hitting the wall as he slides down, leaning his head against it. Nico rubs at his temple, his eyes glued to a single spot on the floor.

"Your brother is going to fucking kill me," Nikolai mutters aloud in distress. "your parents are going to kill me. I fucked up, we fucked."

"They don't matter. The only people who matter are you and I, Nico." She purses her lips getting on her knees beside him, grasping his face between her hands and turning it to face her though his eyes remain glued to the spot on the floor.

"I love you Nikolai a lot." The small girl confesses, sliding down to sit by Nico who now has his head in his hands.

Nikolai's head snaps up and he looks taken aback, his eyes are wide as he stares down at the girl who is beyond desperation.

"Ezra, I-" Nikolai runs a hand down his face, averting his eyes.

"What is it that is so wrong with me, Nikolai?" Her shoulders sag, her voice becoming gruff. "I don't just want to be the girl you fuck when it's convenient for you."

"Ezra, I'm sorry that I made feel that way. But for god sakes are forgetting that you are the twin sister of one of my best friend's." Nikolai murmurs, running his hand through his hair. "I'm sorry but I'm not in love with you, Ezra."

I could see it, the look of total heartbreak and devastation on Ezra's face, she trembles, looking as if her soul has been ripped from her body. Her eyes welling with tears, she swallows hard trying her hardest to not break down.

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-" She breaks off, her voice becoming strained as she scrambles to her feet almost tripping.

"Ezie." Nikolai glances up, looking just as devastated.

She shakes her head as tears streamed down her tan face, she tries to muster up a smile but fails miserably. Turning quickly on her heel, she practically sprints away, Nikolai up in a second going after her.

Fuck that was depressing.

"You shouldn't be eavesdropping, dolcezza." A voice comes from behind, scaring the living daylights out of me.

"Luca." I release a breath, holding my hand over my heart as my heart hammered away fearing that I had been caught.

"That was a naughty thing to do, tesoro." Luca says, grasping my face with his large hands.

"I was just worried about Ezra and Nikolai." My eyes soften and I encircle my arms around Luca's neck. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Not too long, I just came out her to find you when I saw you pressed against the wall obviously snooping," Luca answers, brushing my hair out of my face, his hungry eyes flickering down to my lips. "For that, I think you need to be punished."

Of course, he would say that.

"Come on." Luca smirks, stepping back so that my arms fall away from his neck, his hand extends out for me to take which I do without a doubt.

I follow behind him, walking hurriedly down the hall to what I assume to be a female washroom. Luca slams me against the door, kissing me fiercely.

Toying with the door handle I push it open staggering slightly on my feet. Luca shuts the door, closing it with a click.

Dropping my heels on to the floor, I stand by the sinks, my hands on either side of me, beckoning him forward with lust hooded eyes. Luca saunters towards me the way a predator would, his lips quirking up in a devilish smirk.

I inhale sharply as his hands run up over my bare exposed thighs, coming to rest where my thong lies. Crashing his lips on to mine in a passionate frenzy, I wrap an arm around his neck, my other hand becoming lost in his silky black hair which slip through my fingers like sand.

I moan, his tongue slipping into my mouth as our tongues tangle with each other in a familiar dance. I pull Luca closer feeling him slip my underwear down my legs, tantalizingly slow.

Breaking apart I gaze at Luca with hooded and longing eyes, stepping out of my panties, he tucks them into the pocket of his suit's jacket.

Nipping on my lower lip, he kisses his way down my jaw and neck with feather like caresses of his lips against my skin. Sucking on my sweet spot, he most definitely leaves his mark.

I tremble in his arms. Trembling with anticipation as my arousal becomes almost unbearable.

Luca's lips find my ears and he mutters low in that raspy voice of his. "You don't have the slightest idea how hard it was to control myself from not taking you right in front of everyone. All I wanted was to hike your skirt up and ravage your sweet pussy."

A surge goes down to the junction between my legs and I gasp as Luca twists me around sharply, so that my front is pressed against the counter, my hands spread out before me with my back facing him.

He pushes my dress up, bunching it up at my waist leaving my core to be abused by the cold air conditioning.

Fuck, this is so hot.

The sound of Luca unzipping the fly of his pants chills the room and sends a shudder down my spine, biting my lip I wait for him to touch me.

And fuck, I hiss when I feel his hand stroke the wet lips of my dripping core. Luca cup my mound temporarily shielding it from the cold breeze before slipping his warm thumb into my pussy.

I groan in response, bending even further at the torso and letting my chest and face press against the marble counter.

I grind my ass firmly against his throbbing length and Luca hums his approval as he withdraws his thumb, moving his hand away from my sex. Pushing my legs further apart, I can feel his eyes take in the state of my pussy that's drooling for him.

I gasp at the feeling of Luca running the head of his pulsating erection along my lips.

"Just fuck me already!" I whine impatient with his constant teasing.

"I love it when you beg me." Luca chuckles lightly before ramming himself into me, unexpectedly.

Luca's hand constrict the side of my neck as he brings my head up, my back curving. His thrusts leave me gasping and I stare at his reflection in the mirror as he brutally fucks me.

He watches me back, his usual hazel eyes obsidian with lust, the usual flecks of green completely disappearing.

It was like the world had sloan down and I was able to properly view him and realize just how truly beautiful he is.

I noticed the way his long dark lashes hooded his enthralling orbs, flicking outwards as he blinked. I noticed the way that little curl of hair fell into his face, sticking to his forehead as he took me hard from behind. I also noticed the way his pink lips were swollen like mine from the kisses we shared.

I noticed the way his nose wasn't perfectly straight nor was it all the way crooked. I noticed how he groaned every-time I let out a moan or a hiss as if my pleasure was his pleasure.

I loved the way he was rough yet gentle at the same time, the way he'd take me hard but still handle me as if I was the most fragile thing in the world. I loved the way he moved my hair to the side and placed little love bites up my neck.

The way he'd kiss my lips and make me feel like I was the only in the world, like I was his everything.

I loved it, I loved him.

I loved everything about the man that was Luca Donario and I'm proud to be his wife. I'm happy to call this man, my husband, my sex buddy, my lover, my soul.

I'd realized he was so much more than what he showed to the world.

He's kind, caring, loving, devoting, guarded, funny, stubborn, adoring, short tempered and sometimes a bit of an asshole but I loved every aspect him. Even the asshole part of him.

I just wanted to scream it from the rooftops that I loved him. And yeah, fuck I'd lost the game but in losing the game, I'd won and found love instead.

I love Luca Donario with every fiber in my body with everything that I am, I am completely and utterly in love with him.

And then time sped up again and my lips are parted as this not so new revelation dawns on me.

He's relentlessly pounding himself into me not once breaking eye contact which ignites a fire within me or specifically in my sex that squeezes and tightens around his cock.

His voice is guttural and animalistic in my ear, and I want more. I want more of him.

I hold on to the slippery marble counter for dear life, crying out each time he buries himself inside me. Over and over again. I push my hips back to meet his  brutal fucking, laying my forehead against the counter as I pant.

I'm close for the second time tonight.

"Oh, fuck, Luca." I moan out, my head lulling to the side.

Luca grunts with a shake of his head. "Not yet, Iris."

My walls tighten around him like a vice and I can feel every pulse and throb of him inside of me.

Luca lifts my leg and pries my ass cheeks apart making more room for his cock and hitting an all-new depth within me. His hands are on my waist pulling me back on to his member.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and I scream in pleasure as my orgasm flashes through me.

"Cum all over my cock, il mio amore." Luca orders, his voice low and husky.

I don't need to be told twice.

I come undone, experiencing an orgasm like nothing I've had before, my mouth makes an 'O' shape as I squeeze my eyes tight, thrashing and convulsing on Luca's cock.

As usual despite my spasming sex he doesn't slow down his tormenting strokes instead he opts to quicken his pace, drawing out my earth shattering orgasm.

He's close I can tell from his heavy ragged breathing, determined to finish him off as well I give three weak squeezes of my core muscles are enough to send him over the edge.

Luca emits a sound, its a mixture between a grunt and a growl, burying his nose in my hair  he cums, flooding my sex with his seed.

"I love you, Iris." He mumbles low against my skin.

It's so low that I almost don't hear it but I do and soon I'm sniffling as tears of joy cloud my vision.

Did he just confess his love for me?

Glancing into the mirror at my worn out figure, I lock eyes with Luca who lifts his head looking just as beat.

Collecting my thoughts, I spin around in his arms, his member and some of our coital secretions sliding out of me.

My hands go up to grasp his face as I pull him down for a post-coitus kiss, my heart brimming with ecstasy.

"I love you too." I murmur against his soft lips, the biggest smile on my face.

Luca recoils instantly.

His hands fall away from my body as if he's been scorched by my skin, he steps back, blinking and zips his pants up quickly, even more to my absolute shock he strolls towards the door.

"That was a mistake." He says in a chipped tone that makes my feel sick.

What the hell?

My heart shatter in my chest as I hear him unlock the door, strolling out of the bathroom as if I was some whore he'd picked up off the streets and had his way with, then going on to toss me away as if I was garbage.

I'm livid, beyond livid. I pull my dress down from my waist, barely adjusting myself and stomp out of the bathroom, the evidence of our lovemaking starting to stream down my leg,

I push the door open with an immense force, ready to rip those beautiful eyes of his out.

But instead, I breakdown the moment I step out, my breath hitching in my throat and it becomes almost impossible to speak, as I see the man I had just let fuck me in a public bathroom and who I had confessed my love to, walk away.

That shit hurt.

"Luca!" Tears pricking at my eyes as I scream at his retreating figure.

He stops turning to glance over his shoulder with an icy look, a look I knew quite well once upon a time.

"Get over it, Iris. I didn't mean anything by it. You can't love me, all I'll do is cause you pain." He states like he knows it all.

"So that's it, you just walk away like a coward, no smart comments, no further explanation. The one time I need you to talk to me you don't." I yell at him.

"What more do you fucking want me to say?" Luca hisses, his back still facing me.

"I don't fucking know, Luca." I scream at him, squeezing my eyes tightly as I feel my rage consume me. "I just know that the fucked up thing is even when you treat me horribly and say mean things to break me. I'll still be in love you, because frankly Luca, I've seen your heart and I know you're just scared of being hurt all over again."

Clenching his fists he turns on his heel sharply, eyes scorching every bone in my body.

"Cazzo, maybe I am fucking scared Iris...scared that I'll lose you, scared that you'll realize you deserve someone better and you do but you know what I'm.... fucking selfish, I don't want to be but I am and God, you don't know how it would kill me if another man had your heart." At this point he's shouting, his hands deep in his hair, threatening to pull out every lock.

In two lengthy steps he's in front of me, nostrils flaring and his eyes low, his voice deepen to extreme lengths. "Of course I love you amore, hell without you I'm nothing."

He grinds his teeth. "I lost my sister, amore. I loved her and I cared for her and I can't feel that pain again, I can't lose someone I love again. Loving me, Iris, being with me, will only cause you pain because I can never truly tell you everything about me, I can never truly give you the American dream you deserve."

"I don't want the American dream, Luca. I want you." I sob pathetically.

"I'm a fucking dumbass, Iris, you don't deserve a fucking dumbass. You deserve a good man, a man that I'm not. I do dumb shit, I've done unforgivable shit and I fuck up a whole lot."

"So? Who the hell doesn't fuck up, Luca. I fuck up all the time." I throw my hands up, exasperated.

"I just walked out on you just a minute, after I fucked you in a public bathroom like a pansy." He purses his lips. "All because I'm shitty at expressing myself and letting people in."

"I've never felt this way before, your the only person whose made me feel like I can't function or breathe....like I can't be Luca." He exhales, bringing his hazel eyes off the ground to meet my wet eyes.

"You're a fucking idiot." I shake my head, I can't help but smile through my salty tears.

"Yeah, I am an idiot, a real big one. " He chuckles, leaning his forehead against mine as he wipes my tears away with his fingers. "Fuck baby, please stop crying. It breaks my heart when you cry, dolcezza. Don't ever waste your precious tears on me."

He wraps his arms around me and I inhale his unique scent of whiskey, citrus, and my kiwi-strawberry shampoo, feeling myself calm down. He presses a kiss to the top of my head and I look up at him.

"I love you, Iris Harding-Donario." He whispers a smile on his face, kissing my lips which curl up into a smile. "I love you, significhi tutto per me."

"I love you too, Luca. " I sigh happily, snuggling into him.

"Wanna go home and watch some movies?" Luca questions, his brows quirking up.

"Disney?" I inquire.

Luca rolls his adoring hazel eyes yet with a radiant grin he nods. "Anything you'd like, il mio amore."

"Let me get my shoes." I say, pulling back from his embrace and moving towards the bathroom.

Pushing the door open I grab my shoes off the ground, slipping my heels on, I can't help but take a breath as my heart squeezes with love. Exiting the bathroom after I've composed myself, I stroll towards my waiting husband taking his outstretched hand and strolling towards the doors.

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

💕Here it is, the chapter as promised.💕
💕They've finally said it, Jesus, I am so glad.💕

💕 You have no idea how ecstatic I was to write that part, seriously I love Iris and Luca together. They're just such a beautiful couple 💕

💕 So...Tell me who was surprised to learn that Ezra was pregnant?💕

💕So yeah, I really want to hear what you thought of that chapter. I hoped you enjoyed and had as much fun reading as I did writing.💕

💕 So please, 💕

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

And

Enjoy!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.7K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...
986K 12.6K 13
Olivia is a shy, reserved, and lonely 24 years old lady who had fallen in love with a man that ended up marrying her twin sister Sophia, right before...
10.9K 393 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
19M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...