Mafia Don [Mj FanFiction]

By ScarletWords93

What happens when your father sells you to the baddest mafia boss? More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
NEW Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Not an update! Apology to you
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Announcement (not update but please read)
Ch. 40
I am back
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44

Ch. 30

4.9K 212 152
By ScarletWords93

Here's the update as promised.

After I woke up in the morning, I found a red rose on Michael's pillow. I immediately smiled and grabbed the flower to inhale its sweet aroma deeply, and closed my eyes by doing so, thinking about him.

He must have gotten up early in the morning to make sure everything downstairs was decent. After what happened last night, I knew he wanted to make sure that the surroundings were clean and there were no signs of blood and dead bodies.

I could see in his eyes last night that he was really worried about me and that made me so happy. It also gave me a lesson - always listen to Michael.

I jumped out of bed, impatient to get ready for the day so I could go downstairs and see his face!

However, when I got downstairs, he wasn't there. Alligator told me he had left the house early in the morning to run some errands and should be back home soon.

I felt sad that I couldn't see his face right now, but I guessed I had to wait. So while waiting, I got up to make breakfast and coffee when the door bell rung.

"Michael!" I said to myself and left everything I was doing in the kitchen to scurry to the front door and jump in his arms!

I quickly opened it wide with a huge smile on my face, but it disappeared when I saw the man in front of me wasn't Michael.

"Hi." he said and smiled widely.

"Can I help you?" I wondered who he was.

"Is Michael here?"

"No." so he must be some of his friends or should I say gangsters...

"Well, that's okay. I'll wait for him!" then before I could say anything, he simply came inside, pushing me lightly away.

"Ah excuse me, but-" he cut me off

"Don't worry, I don't bite! I'll just wait for him and you can keep me company, right?" he grinned and plumped on the sofa without invitation to sit.

"Listen, Mister, I don't know when he's going to return and-"

"Are you his girlfriend?" he was completely ignoring me, but I blushed at the word 'girlfriend'.

"That is none of your business!" I was sharp.

"Wow, wow... take it easy! I was only trying to be friendly!"

"I can see that." I was sarcastic.

"So, where is Blade? And Alligator?" so he knew them too?

"They are around the house." I sat on the sofa opposite of him. "Are you and Michael friends?" I asked, because I was curious about everything connected to Michael.

"Sort of." the man replied.

"Enemies then?" I continued.

"Friends... enemies... what's the difference!" he smiled "So tell me, if you're not his girlfriend, where's Esmeralda?" he looked around and who the hell was Esmeralda??!!

"Excuse me?"

"Esmeralda! His girlfriend!" I almost jumped up from the sofa in amazement! What girlfriend and what Esmeralda!!?? I was his girlfriend!

"There is no such person here, Mister!" I was so sharp "You got the wrong house! Leave!" I pointed at the door.

"Wow, wow, take it easy, honey! You're gonna get yourself a heart attack!"

"And you should go home now!" the man looked at me for a second and said

"Oh I see... you got jealous when I mentioned Esmeralda, 'cause you like Michael." he winked at me and I instantly got red.

Feelings of uncontrollable jealousy and fury took over my entire body.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

"You don't need to yell at me!"

"I'm not yelling, I'm just telling you that you're wrong and very rude! And if you would please get your ass out of the house now!"

"Not until I talk to Michael!"

"Well I don't care about that!" this man was getting on my nerves and I wasn't gonna put up with him no more! I got up from the sofa, walked over to him, grabbed his hand and pulled him up. I had strength, because I was furious. "Now, let me escort you to the door!" I said pulling him towards the front door with all my strength.

"Hell no!" he said, pulling himself in the other direction.

I managed to drag him closer to the door and I needed a little more to get him there.

"Let go off me woman!" he protested.

"Not until you leave!" I replied and in that moment the door flung open and I saw Michael there, staring at me and that man as I was pulling him.

From the look in his eyes I could tell that he didn't like it, so I quickly let go off him and said

"This man came to see you, Michael and I was just escorting him to the front door." I said nervously with a calm voice.

Michael stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He was looking at me, then at the man.

"What do you want, Craig?" he said annoyed.

"I came to talk to you, Michael."

"YN, go upstairs. I'll join you later." I did as he said, because I didn't want to fight with him right now. I could tell he was mad.

I got upstairs and after like 15 minutes Michael opened the door of the bedroom and came in.

"Michael..." I said "You're finally back!" I walked over to him and gently wrapped my arms around his neck, inhaling the sweet aroma of his cologne.

"You missed me?" he asked just standing there, not returning the hug.

"Of course!" I replied, suspicious that he didn't like the hug... He grabbed my arms and unwrapped them from around his neck and looked me in the eyes, saying

"Are you sure, because you looked very happy 15 minutes ago with Craig..."

"That's not true! You got it all wrong! I was just trying to make him leave, because he didn't want to!" I told the truth.

"You had your hands all over him!"

"Michael, I was pushing him with my hands to get him to the door to leave!" I explained, but Michael wasn't convinced.

"Did you like him?"

"WHAT!!??"

"You heard me!" he grabbed my arm strongly and pulled me closer to him "Did you like him, YN!? He's young and attractive! And what were you two doing before I came?" his eyes were sparkling with fury.

"You are crazy!" I tried to free myself from his strong grip "That's not true!"

"Oh it's not true?! Then what is it?"

"I told you!"

"YOU LIKE HIM DON'T YOU!" he begun yelling and pushed me away with strength, I almost collapsed.

"NO I DON'T! STOP IT!" I lost it too. "YOU'RE JEALOUS WITHOUT REASON!"

"I'M NOT JEALOUS AND I WON'T HAVE YOU FUCK ANOTHER MAN WHILE YOU'RE WITH ME!"

"YOU'RE CRAZY! I TOLD YOU THERE IS NO SUCH THING, I DON'T LIKE HIM! AS A MATTER OF FACT HE ANNOYED ME I HATE HIM! AND DON'T ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE CHEATER AROUND HERE!"

His mouth dropped and he said

"EXCUSE ME!!" pointing at himself.

"YES YOU! Let me ask you where have you been?!" I said. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!"

"If you wanna know.. I had a business meeting!"

"Oh really.. with whom!? Oh oh I can tell you... WITH YOU WHORE ESMERALDA!"

"WHAT!!??"

"Don't play innocent 'cause I know everything and you calling me a cheater!" I was so angry.

"How do you know about Esmeralda..." he asked.

Oh Lord! So he really had another lover! That man wasn't laying... In that moment I just lost it. Everything in front of me went red and I didn't know what I was doing. All I remember was my screaming.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL YOU STUPID CHEATER! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME AFTER EVERYTHING!"

"YN CALM DOWN!" he came to me and tried to grab my arms, which made me scream and fight even more. I was kicking and hitting like crazy!

"DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS I HATE YOU SO MUCH! GO TO YOUR WHORE ESMERALDA AND LEAVE ME ALONE AND-"

"YN LISTEN TO ME!"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" he then managed to wrap his arms around my body which made me scream "AHHHHH!" he lifted me up and took me to the bed, then placed me on it with him on top of me to pin me tightly against it.

"SHUT UP YN!" he covered my mouth with his hand, but I was still fighting. After a little while, I felt all the strength disappear from my body like steam and I just stood still unable to move.

"YN, I don't have a lover and I haven't cheated on you!" he said against my face and I could feel his sweet breath on me "Esmeralda was before you, but she's dead. And Craig didn't know that, so the idiot asked you about her and you got the wrong impression..."

So he didn't cheat on me! My body became so soft under his and I looked into his eyes

"I would never cheat on you, YN..." he whispered "because I... I... love you."

My heart stopped beating for a second.

Michael said he loved me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 103 10
I had left that life, when my dad abandoned us i abandoned the mafia but just my luck I would be caught back in it again. My mum remarries into the m...
257K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
188K 3.7K 12
New office worker or Slave to the biggest mafia leader in South Korea? Y/N a 20 year old gets bought by a suited busissness man by the name of Mr.Min...
234K 8.1K 25
I OWN EVERY INCH OF YOU What happens when a possessive mafia leader meets a territorial violent stripper?