Bad Girl

By pinkbutterfly018

Zyra is a second year, Accountancy student in the University of the Philippines. According to her schoolmates... More

Bad Girl
Hello!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 6

9.5K 172 7
By pinkbutterfly018

Dedicated to Angie305 and Norahbeauty2 thank u so much!

2nd Update

Zyra's POV

"Because now that I felt you inside my pussy..." I grinded once which caused him to groan and his fingers to press deeper on my hips. "I don't want anybody else..."

I leaned in and ravished his very willing plump lips which he reciprocated with the same fervor.

"Mmmm..." Only he, can make me moan in just a kiss, and only he, can make a kiss heated and make me aggressive.

This man is addictive.

Our hands roamed over each body's body in a frantic way. He ripped his shirt on me in half and I didn't mind, in fact I'm thankful that the heat inside my body can freely radiate off me.

"Fu¢k." I whined in the kiss when I can't pull out his shirt. He chuckled then moved his hands from squeezing my breasts to cupping my face with both of his hands and pulling away from the kiss. We stared at each other with lust filled eyes while breathing heavily. My hands on his hard chest.

Then I did what I shouldn't have.

I hugged him.

I burried my face on the crook of his left neck and tightened my embrace as if I'm afraid of losing him. And the worst is, that's exactly what I'm feeling at the moment. Like I already knew him all my life when the truth is, I just met him yesterday and during the less than 24 hours of encounter, he showed how rude, dangerous, unmerciful and angry he was at me.

'So why do I feel this way? I'm fu¢ked up.'

I slowly pulled myself away from him and noticed that his fists were clenched on his sides over my thighs. I also remembered him stiffened on my hold and never hugged me back, just like a while ago in his house. I looked at his face and found out that the lust was gone, and was replaced by anger.

'S-sorry.' I stuttered then went back to my seat and pulled the ripped parts of the shirt tightly together in my middle to cover my breasts. Now, I feel exposed. He didn't answer nor face me. He just started the car and drove from the sidewalk.

Sh!t! Why do I feel like crying?!

***
Why did I feel that way? Why did I cry when I arrived home? I only seduced him inside the car as part of my plan to manipulate him, so that he will refrain from killing me or my family. But I was the one being carried away by his expertise. And about the hugs, of course, he'll not respond to them because obviously, I am a stranger to him, oh not just an ordinary stranger but a murderer stranger because I killed his ex-fiancé, so what kind of imbecile am I to be hurt from his passive reaction of my embrace?

"Earth to Zyra!" Maxine snapped her fingers on my face.

"Huh?" I asked clueless.

"Are you okay? You've been zoning out since we came here, an hour ago." Ivon asked worriedly, emphasizing the time.

"Uh... Y-Yeah... Why wouldn't I be?" I denied.

"You tell us." Maxine insisted.

"I'm fine, really..." I trailed. "I'm just worried for mama and Jane..." They both leaned in and coaxed me to continue. I exhaled. "Because of what happened to me yesterday, I realized that no one's safe anymore from the hands of bad guys." I hate lying to my friends. They both hugged me and I hugged them have. Group hug.

"It won't happen to them, okay?" Ivon assured me after the hug.

"Yeah, and you can buy a new phone, again. What important is, you're safe." Maxine said. No I'm not, as well as my family. If you only knew.

"You're right, tanx." I agreed so that they'll stop worrying about me and maybe, it's for the best if I don't hang out with them for a while, for their own safety. I don't want them to be killed, too.

"That's our girl." Ivon happily said.

"Ahm guys, I have to go." I stood.

"But it's only thirty minutes past two." Maxine argued.

"I really need to visit mama at her work and Jane at school to make sure they're okay." I said while walking away.

"Alright! See you later bitch!" Maxine yelled at me causing the other seven/eleven customers/students to look curiously at us.

I immediately flagged a jeep on the road. I'll go to Jane first, then mama before returning to his mamsion. It took two jeep rides from my school to Jane's, then another two jeep rides from Jane's to Crystal Hotel, where mama works.

Please let them be okay.

I flagged another jeep after the first one.

I need them to be okay. I won't forgive myself if something bad happened to them.

I stopped the jeep and got out. I walked to Jane's school. I greeted the guard and asked if I can visit my sister for a bit, saying its important. And it really is, it's a life and death situation. If only we can move to a far place and hide but it's impossible to be invisible from a very influential and world known mafia leader. He is a fu¢king King!

"You may go now, Zyra." The guard approved.

"Thank you, Uncle Lito." I politely answered.

"Anytime, daughter." I smiled and walked inside the school.

"Good afternoon ma'am. May I excuse Jane for a bit?" I knocked then asked Jane's teacher when she glanced at me.

"Okay, Jane you may go out." Jane came to me in confusion.

"Why sissy?" She asked curiously. I didn't answer yet, instead I pulled her to the school's garden which is near her classroom. We sat on the bench then I hugged her tight.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see my little sissy." I answered happily then I hugged her again.  They shouldn't know about the situation, it'll just make them anxious and sad.

"Sis, can't breathe." I pulled away hastily.

"Sorry." I giggled. "I miss you li'l sis." Tears started forming in my eyes.

"We just saw each other yesterday, sissy. OA" She rolled her eyes and giggled as well. (OA stands for overacting)

"Yeah... yeah... whatever..." I rolled my eyes at her playfully. "Listen, Jane, I want you to be extra, extra careful, okay? Go home right after class and always go home with companions. Don't be alone. You don't know what bad things may occur anytime in anyday. So be alert all the time, please?" I said seriously.

"You're scaring me, sis." She answered.

"Just promise me, please? I won't be with you all the time." I insisted.

"Alright, sis." She nodded. I hugged her again tightly then left.

I know she'll do it. She's an obedient child. She doesn't make a promise that she wouldn't do. I trust her.

I took two rides again in going to mama's work.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Gorgeous. May I talk to mama?" I courteously asked Ms. Rivers, the receptionist.

"Sure thing, beautiful." She smiled then called my mother from her lapel. "Dhe's on her way. You can take a seat on the couch while waiting." She informed me.

"Thank you, Ms. Gorgeous." And I did what I was told. They akready knew me here because mama has been working here for ten years and I come here at least twice a month.

"Where did you slept last night, young woman?" My mother asked with slight anger doing her best to mask her anxiety.

"In my classmate's house, ma.  We did a group project and it's very late when we finished. I was afraid to go home because my phone was robbed by a buff man in the afternoon on my way there, and that's the reason why I wasn't able to text you. I'm very sorry, mama." Yeah, I already stitched a story. My eyes became teary.

"Oh, my poor baby!" She pulled me up and hugged me tightly. She thought I'm crying because of the robbery.

"Did the robber hurt you? What else did he do to you?" She worriedly asked while inspecting my face, neck and arms.

Thankfully, I succesfully covered the two finger marks and three hickies made by him on my neck. I also wore a black, long sleeved, turtle neck shirt and jeans. My friends gave me a piece of their mind about how hot the weather is and how I will paased out due to dehydration.

"Honey, are you okay? You're zoning out." My mother nervously said almost panicking. I don't want her to panick.

"I'm fine, ma. I just remember the new group project that we need to work on and it's kinda difficult." I assured her.

"I think you shouldn't go that gtoup project making yet, honey." I smiled at her reassuringly and wrapped my arms on her waist.

"Don't worry about me ma. I can handle myself. You see the robber didn't hurt me. I just came to inform you so that you stop worrying and so that you'll be cautious too as well aa Jane, because we don't know when danger comes." I ranted.

"Wait. Did we exchange bodies? It's me who should said those words to you, young woman. Not the other way around." She playfully scolded then we giggled.

"I love you very much, mama. Take care always please." I embraced her.

"I think you should be robbed often if it means you'll be sweetet." She hugged me back tightly.

"Ma!" I protested.

"Kidding, honey." Then she laughed. I love her so much. We pulled out of the hug.

"I gotta go ma, I'm disturbing you already." She kissed me forehead.

"I love you very much, Zyra. Take good care of yourself." I can sense slight sadness in her voice, even her smile is almost sad.

Oh my gosh, does she know? But it's impossible.

"Will sure do ma. Bye." I waved goodbye then went out of the hotel, only to be dragged in the backseat of a black SUV.

"What now?!" I asked annoyed.

Can't they just be normal people, call me and invite me to ride with them? Besides, I'm on my way there!

Ugh!

-----_-----_-----
March 22, 2018 - 9:48pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.2K 57
"Don't..." he rubbed my clit slowly, and I gasped, closing my eyes shut. "You ever think of talking about that damn blondie in front of me again," he...
4.3K 144 16
{ONGOING} {ON HOLD} By luckily being too young to go to jail, Zora Elliot dodges a bullet by getting shipped off to boarding school, not any boarding...
9.7K 323 17
"How was that for a kiss?" She asked while biting her lips and admiring him. "Yeah." He slurred. "I mean good. It was great." His hands were placed...
219K 6.1K 45
Cute and shy chemistry Professor Cool and bold student. A love between Axel, a chemistry professor who was passionate about teaching and hacking. Axe...