Chapter 4

Dedicated to Bliepblap thank you for reading and voting!

Double update!

Zyra's POV

He pulled my left arm roughly then he sat on the bed.

"On your knees." He ordered.

"And if I don't?" I answered in a sassy way then put my right hand on my right hip. His eyes darkened and he let go of my arm.

"Then one of them will die, today." He announced. I gulped and visibly paled. He smirked.

"A-are you blackmailing me?" I slightly stuttered.

"No. I'm threatening you." His smirk never falter.

"How about I gave you a blowjob after I went from school?" And make sure that my mother and sister are safe. He stood and snaked his right arm on my waist.

"As appealing as it sounds, no can do, little snake." He whispered on my left ear that caused my body to shiver, as much as I don't want to, considering he is threatening my family's life.

"It was uncalled for. I didn't kill her intentionally-"

"You did!" He cut me off then threw me on the bed roughly and hovered me hastily. Before I could talk he choked my neck by his right hand his eyes grew bigger, sharper and darker. Dangerous. That's the best way to describe him.

"Y-you wa-watched the f-fight. I-I know you w-watched-" I tried to explain but he didn't let me.

"It still doesn't change the fact that she's dead because of you!" He spat at my face. Fu¢k! I thought I had him wrapped around my fingers last night.

"H-How are you r-related to h-her? W-Why are you this a-angry at me?" His fingers tightened around my neck. I opened my to breath in more oxygen.

"His fiancé." To say I was shocked was an understatement. "You heard that? I am his fucking fiancé and you killed my future wife!" Oh fu¢k, fu¢k, fu¢k! Shit just got real!

"Y-You're..." I trailed. "Za-Zacharias Achilles de L-Luca?" I asked nervously. His evil smirk returned and his fingers around my neck loosened but still grippin'. Thankfully, I inhaled and exhaled deeply. My lungs ached from the lack of oxygen and then sudden rushed of air.

"The one and only, your highness." He confirmed.

Holy Sh!t!!!

"Cat got your tongue?" He said when I was proven to be speechless by his revelation and stayed wide eyed. He finally let go of my neck then stood. "Now that you know me. Start preparing for your death." He adviced then left my shock state body and mind on the bed and made sure to slam the door shut.

Mama... Jane... I hope you're okay...Mahal na mahal ko kayo...

I sat then moved my knees up to my chest, hugged them, burried my face on them and started weeping my heart out.

Zacharias Achilles de Luca is the most notorious and most feared Italian mafia leader in the world due to his cleverness and dangerousness. I heard his name a couple of times in the underground, especially when 'Dhalia 'tornado' Reyes' has a fight, because he is her fiance. But no one, who goes in that place has ever saw him in personal, yet, except tornado, obviously. Their wedding was suppose to take place next year but she died.