Chapter 11

Double Update!!!

You can add me on FB: Paula Anne Evans (a book with pink butterfly cover- is my profile picture) 😊

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow to show your love for me!

Zach's POV

I am inside my office watching the cctv monitor of my building while drinking the life of me, again. It started when Zyra left, at first I thought I don't give a fu¢k if she'll be gone, afterall my initial plan was to kill her for killing my late fiancé, so I didn't stop her. When I saw her kicked one of my men and her face showing that she better die than be kept in my house, I called the head of my security and ordered him to let her go. However, a few hours later, despite me being busy with work, I can't take her out of my mind, but of course I didn't go after her due to my huge ego, so instead, I resorted to drinking until I was out. Each day was becoming harder and harder to control and stop myself from getting her back, no matter how hard I tried. Every single hour, my assigned men will report to me of her doings since I have her followed the night she left, when I realized her worth. My thoughts were interrupted by the image that appeared on the screen. I took out my phone to call someone.

Ring... ring... ring....

"Where is she?" I asked on the other line before he could speak.

"Sir, she's here in your new club with her friends." So it is really her on the screen. Damn, she looks edible in her nude colored, one shoulder, fitting dress that stops for about three inches below her round, sexy ass.

"Fu¢k!" I'm turned on already.

"Sir?" I heard Gerry, the one assigned to her tonight, called. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Don't fu¢king lose her and don't fu¢king let any man go near her, call for backups." I hissed then ended the call. Damn, I saw plenty of men throwing lustful stares to her. For over an hour, I watched her drinking and dancing with her girlfriends. She's already drunk. There was no time that I saw sadness appears in her eyes.

Is she really this happy without me, while I am here drowning in misery because of missing her?

Then I saw something that made my blood boil.

"What the fu¢k! Imbeciles!" I stood and punched the glass of my desk. A man skipped my men and succeeded in dancing with her. I looked for my men around and saw them busy stopping men who wanted to get to her. Fu¢k, too many perverts are interested on her. I glanced back at her and I immediately saw red.

"You are mine Zyra Miller. Mine..." I hissed and went over to where is mine. " Time to go home, baby." I smirked.

When I reached them, I pulled the man from his back and punched his face which made him flew to the floor. I wasn't contented so I followed him on the floor and sat on top of him throwing multiple punches.

"You!" punch "have" punch "no" punch "fu¢king" punch "right" punch "to" punch "touch" punch "her!" punch "She's mine!" punch "and I'll" punch "fu¢king" punch "kill you!"

"Stop that!" I heard her yell but I didn't. I felt her grabbing my back and trying to pull me but can't and telling me to stop but I didn't listen, until...

"Please." I stopped abruptly at her plead. I glanced at her and softened by her pleading look. This woman. I glanced back at the men to threaten him by eye contact but his eyes were shut. I stood then Zyra hastily leaned on him worriedly. I can't stand it so I dragged her out of my club to my house, particularly in my bathroom to wash that man's mark on her.

"Hey! You're hurting me!" She said just as we reached the bathroom. I let go of her arm and commanded her to strip. She seemed to object me by her question, so I gave her an ultimatum and she immediately complied.

"Fine, fine." She turned around. I smirked and took out my clothes as well. "Happy?" Her facial expression turned from being sarcastic to shock upon seeing my naked body. I internally smirked and dragged her under the shower before I take her without being washed. "Fu¢ked!" She hissed due to the coldness of water. I did it intentionally to lessen her drunkenness and wake her in reality that she's mine. I chuckled at my evil doing. I turned off the water, reached the soap, specifically her liquid soap and poured ample amount on my left hand before soaping her stomach, I felt her tighten her stomach when I touched it.

"Ticklish." I commented lowly on her right ear.

"I can soap myself thank you very much." She retorded and tried to pry my hands away from her body. Not happening baby, I'll make sure to wipe away every scent of that man on you.

"Oh I know, baby, but I'm sad this moment you won't. Instead why not soap me as well, huh?" I teased. I wasn't aware that she bit her lower lip to contain her moan by my words.

"No can do, Mr. de Luca." She said in a husky voice. Mr. de Luca my face. I moved my hands up to her breasts and knead it to lather the soap. I pinched her nipples and she rewarded me with a moan.

"Ahhh..." I chuckled and pinched them again. "Zach..." She moans my name and arched her back, her head falling on my left shoulder, eyes closed.

"Yes baby?" My hands went to her shoulder, up to her neck then down to her arms. I put my hands on top of hers and guide them to her body sensually. She's like touching herself with the guidance of my hands. I put her left hand on her left breast while her right hand on her pussy, sliding on her folds then circling her clit with her index finger.

"Fu¢k..." She moaned louder and leaned more to me. I let go of her hands and pulled away from her. She opened her eyes and stood on her own before looking over her shoulder to me. I smirked and kneel behind her. I then soap her left thigh down to her feet and doing the same on the other one before putting my attention solely on her round ass, squeezing them. "Zach, stop teasing me." She whined and I chuckled. I stood, pushed her a little and reopened the shower to wet my body.

"Your turn, baby." She smirked the reached for my bar soap.

"Sure." She turned off the shower and started soaping my body.

-----_-----_-----

Nov. 29, 2018- 4:30pm

Who wants more?

Another chapter today?

All you have to do is click the STAR button below fellow!

More votes, faster updates! While I'm not busy. Next week will be super, duper, hectic and maybe even the succeeding weeks except Christmas vacation. I doubt if I can even open WattPad App for the next weeks.

xoxo

-pinkbutterfly