Chapter 7

Dedicated to silentheart024 thank you!

Zyra's POV

"Don't think of going out in this room." He snarled at me with arms crossed. His men brought me here in the same bedroom after fetching me from the hotel. Mr. de Luca is currently standing at approximately two meters away from me, a bit far for my liking, wearing a black suit with gray polo shirt, black tie and black leather shoes. A Billionaire Businessman's attire.

"Why?" I put my bag on the floor then sexily walked to his direction. I decided that I should continue seducing him with the important reminder that I must not let myself to be the one who will be seduced and fall to this gorgeous man.

"Why?! You fu¢king disobeyed me!" He gripped my hair but not painful and hissed at my face.His eyes blaring like a fire.

"You skipped your classes and wandered around! If my men didn't fetch you, maybe you're still out there going where and doing what!" His grip on my hair tightened slightly but still not painful, instead it turns me on.

"Sorry...Mr. de Luca..." I purred and put my hands on his chest. As if burned, he suddenly let go of my hair and stepped backwards, twice.

Is he avoiding me? Specifically, my touch? Ouch.. why am I hurt?

"You know I don't forgive. Stay the fu¢k here, little snake, until I say otherwise." He ordered then began walking to the direction of the door.

"Wait."I swallowed. "You said you'll kill me but you still didn't." I frowned in confusion. "When are you doing it?" He raised his eyebrow at me. I know he'll do it. He's fu¢king Zacharias de Luca! For fu¢k's sake! So being brave and courageous will not put me and my family in any more danger because I'm one hundered percent sure that we already are. I have nothing to lose anyway. My one foot is under the ground already.

"You know, for someone who isn't experiencing torture. You sure are eager to die." He walked closer to me but didn't touch me. "I'll do it whenever I fu¢king wanted! And your family is on my top list, or... maybe your friends?" My eyes widened and he smirked evilly.

"They have nothing against you!" I protested. He laughed demonically.

"Everyone that involves with you are part of my revenge, little snake." He's so cruel!

'Zyra! You need to calm down and tone down your sassy attitude a bit. Remember your plan! You have to execute it as well!' A voice in my head reminded me. I sighed.

"Alright." I nodded. "But... can I make a request before you kill us?" I asked sweetly. He raised one of his eyebrows, silently telling me to continue. I exhaled.

"Can you let me ravish your body sexually within a month?" He was shocked. I trailed my hands from his six packs abs to his hard chest then pinched his nipples and I felt them hardened under my fingers on his shirt while staring at his eyes this whole time. I must admit. It's easy for me to act because I'm attracted to him.