Chapter 14

Comment, vote, share... 😊😊😊

Enjoy Reading!!!

Zyra's POV

"First date? Ever?" I asked astonished and he groaned.

"Y-yeah..." He muttered.

"I didn't hear you." I teased and smirked. His cheeks became pink.

"Oh shut up. You heard me." I giggled. "What?" He asked annoyed.

"Nothing!" I exaggerated. "Just curious, how old are you again?" I asked all so innocently. He rolled his eyes and groaned for the third time.

"If you'll just make fun of me then we better stop this." Then he moved to stand and of course I stopped him.

"Wait, wait! I'm sorry." I can't  help but giggle. He raised his right eyebrow and suppressed a smile before leaning closer to my face.

"Ms. Miller, I suggest you stop unless you want me to eat you down there then bend you over on this table and fuck the life out of you for all the people here to see. How would you love that?" He whispered in a husky voice. I clenched my pussy on his words. Damn him and his  words. It aroused me and he knew it because he smirked while sitting down properly. Thankfully our food arrived.

We ate in silence with full of sexual tension until dessert.

"Thank you for the delicious meal, Mr. De Luca." I formally said.

"You're welcome, Ms. Miller. Ready to get out of here?" I nod. He stood and held out his left hand and I took it. We went out of his resto to his waiting limo. He opened the door for me and let me got in prior to him.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously when I notoced that the car is not heading to the direction of his mansion.

"You'll see." He answered shortly. I didn't bother asking him more because I know how stubborn he can get.

Almost 25 minutes later...

"You're kidding, right?!" I asked excitedly and he answered by a chuckle. I hugged him tightly with a wide smile on my face then went out of his limo hastily and ran with hands wide.

"You might want to change first." He suggested while I was feeling the water.

"But I don't have any." I answered with my attention  still on the water.

"You can choose there." I glanced at him and saw him pointing at a store.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"As long as it's not that revealing and don't worry, I can always accompany you."

"Hello? What kind of bathing suit is not revealing?" I said while walking to his side when he moved to the direction of the said store. He put his left hand on my left waist and pulled me slightly to him while we are walking.

"It's my decision." I rolled my eyes and he dipped one of his left fingers on my sides.

"Hey!" I pushed him and slightly giggled, but he pulled me back to him just as we enter the store.

"Good evening ma'am, sir, how may I help you?" The saleslady asked politely.

"The most conservative bathing suits that you have or better scuva diving attire." He answered before I could talk.

"Oh! He meant just bathing suites would be fine. Specifically pink, red or black colors, and white or pink cover ups please." I felt him tighten his hold on me. The saleslady nod and left.

"I think we better go home." He said and tugged me to the door.

"No!" I whined. "Baby it's almost six in the evening. Plus, with all the gorgeous ladies out there in their bikinis I'm sure no one will notice me. More like those women will notice and lust over you." And I know in myself that it's  true. There are plenty of people here, dancing, drinking, playing anything around the bonfire, swimming and the like. "Besides, you're  the one who brought me here." He didn't  answer. "Hey..." I nudged his left side using my right elbow that is attached to him. He exhaled.

"Fine... but don't go away from me. Understood?" He said sternly.

"Yes daddy, and I thought it was a date." I muttered the last part.

"What was that?" I didn't answer then walk to the nearest chair and sit. I heard him sigh then walk to the trunks' direction.

"Here you go ma'am." I took the garments and examined them. She got one piece and two piece bathing suits. I took the one piece  pink bathing suit which will almost reveal the whole of my back and stomach. "This one." I told the saleslady just as Zach is walking to us with a black trunk, two towels and a pair of tee and shorts in his right hand. He looked unhappy on my choice but didn't say anything about it.

Good. Now we're  going somewhere.

He stood beside as I am choosing a cover up. I chose the white one and he groaned.

"Any problem, baby?" I asked innocently but he knew I'm beyond being innocent. He answered by walking to the cashier. I followed and gave my garments to the blushing cashier. See? That's  what I'm saying! Seeing him in a suite make girls blush and swoon on him, what more in a trunk? I'm sure they'll throw themselves at him!

"Thank you for coming sir. Please come back anytime." The cashier flirted.

"Oh but of course, it's so nice of you for letting me come." Really!!! I rolled my eyes, took my garments and left him there!

"Asshole manwhore!" I muttered on my to the restroom. I changed to the bathing suit and cover up then studied myself at the mirror. My breasts being huge almost got uncovered as well as the outer part of my ass cheeks. "Now, let's  see!" I walked out of the restroom and see no sign of him. "Maybe he's still flirting with her!"

"Whoah...!" A man said, I glanced to his direction while I'm still walking and discovered him checking me out. He's on my right side. I continued walking to the sea shore and he walked beside me.

"You alone darling?" I stopped when my feet felt the seawater then turn to him. He is two inches taller than me, black spiky hair, brown eyes, pinkish brown lips, lean body and fair complexion. In short, a good looking specimen.

"I have a companion but nowhere to be found." I answered annoyed. But not because of him but because of the said companion, who might still be flirting or doing what knows what to the cashier. "And knowing that might be playing basketball with her you're doing nothing?" My subconscious mocked me. "Let him be, I won't  beg for his attention!" I answered inwardly.

"Is that so? I can accompany  you temporarily if you want. A lady like you shouldn't  be left alone in the forest of beasts." He said sincerely.

"Sure. If you're sure I'm not a disturbance." I smiled at him and he nodded eagerly like a little boy getting his first long waited Xbox.

"Drake." He held his hand out.

"Zyra." I took his hand and shook it. I don't  know why I gave him my real name.

"So, what would you like to do first?"

"Nothing with you." Both Drake and I turned our head to the speaker and we saw a blanked face man named Zach.

-----_-----_------
April 5, 2019 - 7:28 pm

Sorry for the long wait!

It's the last day of work although we will still be working at home on several paperworks.

I hope I could you succeeding chapters this summer!

Enjoy your summer vacation!

P.S.

Who among you have paypal? I'm trying to create mine.