Chapter 13

Another update!

Oh guys, please read my litany at the end of this chapter... I want to know what you think... Thanks!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow to show your love for me!

Enjoy reading!

Zyra's POV

But I won't let him intimidate me.

"One of your t-shirts obviously." I bravely answered. I felt his right hand roamed under the shirt and directly to my bare pussy. "Mmmm..." My eyes automatically shut, my pussy clenched and my body pushed more to him.

"Fu¢k! No fu¢king panties on..." He hissed then leaned back a bit and grabbed my left breast by his right hand while his left hand remained around my hips to keep me still. "and no bra either! Are you fu¢king trying to seduce my men Zyra Miller?" He snapped at me with anger in his eyes. Hmp, like I'm scared.

"No." I innocently answered. He exhaled to calm his nerves but he's failing. I can clearly see his nose flailing. I can't help but giggled.

"What are you giggling at brat? This is not a joke! You roaming around my house half naked in order for my men to freely see- mmmp" I cut him off by kissing his lips. In no time he responded eagerly, he lifted me and sat me on the kitchen counter. I pulled away and smirked at him.

"Now, now, Mr. de Luca, did you bring me back here as your prey, again?" Let's clarify things here 'coz I won't let it happen again. He was taken aback by my answer. "Because if you do, then I'll gladly take my leave." I moved to get down from the table but he stopped me by squeezing my thighs. I raised my right eyebrow at him, daring him and he held my stare for a long, quiet minute before he exhaled and answered.

"No." Wooh... I exhaled and leaned back on my hands on the table.

"Alright, then what? A fu¢kbuddy?" I asked curiously.

"I don't think this is the right place and time to talk about it, where you are half naked on top of the kitchen counter and anytime one of my men will barge in and see you like this, I don't want to dwindle the number of my men for the reason that they'll want to eat you." Change of topic. Can't answer now, can he?

"But I want to clarify one more thing, are you still pursuing on killing me?" I asked anxiously.

"What do you think?" He asked back.

"Oh for fu¢k's sake, Zack Achilles de Luca! Fu¢king answer me already!" I snapped at him and he chuckled.

"No, baby, if I am then you are dead right after your first step out the door that day." I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding. This conversation is fine for now, at least I know that his not going to kill me, if he's being honest. I still need to be careful.

"If you say so... now I'm heading out, my friends must be worried sick about me." I expected him to move away from my front but he didn't. "Move, Zach." I ordered.

"What do you say... I-I'll take you out for food first?" He hesitantly asked with a slight stutter. Is he for real?! The Mafia Leader Zach Achilles fu¢king de Luca stuttered?! I didn't hide the shock on my face. "Don't look at me like that..."

"Like what?" I'm stopping myself from giggling but he saw it in eyes.

"Whatever!" He said then stomping away from me and from the kitchen.

"Wait!" I jumped on the floor and followed him. "I'm starving and it's your fault I didn't get any food so it is rightful that you feed me, Mr." I said when I was walking beside him. He doesn't answer. Hmp! "I'll just change my outfit." Then I walked on the direction of the stairs, but I thought I heard him mutter, "You better..." when I turned. "Hey, are you not guiding me? Your mansion is like a mini maze." I heard him grunt them before I know it, I am facing his butt. "Hey!" He only chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him. "Caveman..." I muttered and felt a sting on my butt. "Damn you!" And guys, he answered it with a laugh. Gosh! This is the first time I heard him laugh. A real laugh. "Idiot." I said then laugh with him.

I hope it stays like this forever.

At the resto...

"It's really kind of you, Mr. de Luca, to bring me at this fancy restaurant with me being underdressed." I said sarcastically at him when we took our seats, in a table for two, we are sitting in front of each other. Well, if you're wondering guys, I am wearing a white off shoulder blouse with black, skinny jeans and white, flat sandals while my companion is wearing a suit! "You're lucky we're not in a date 'coz this will definitely the last." I continued before he can.

"Is it not?" He answered with a smirk. Thank goodness I'm not drinking water or I may have spit it on his pretty face.

"Is it?" I questioned back.

"If you want it to." He confidently stated. Do I want it? I felt my throat dried so I reached for my glass of water and gulped the half of it.

"Excuse me sir, may I have your order?" Oh! This is called a good timing interruption. Thanks for this waitress. We made our order then the waitress left. We fell in an awkward silence for about half minute before he broke it.

"It is a date, Ms. Miller." He informed me with a smirk. Damn! I swallowed my pit and exhaled.

"Well... if that's the case, I'll stick to my words and will gladly tell you that it'll be the last Mister." I smirked back and soon his smug face disappeared and was replaced by an annoyed one.

"Why does it matter what you wear?" He argued.

"Isn't there a dress code for a high class restaurant like this? You intentionally embarrassed me. And don't joke about it being a date." I hissed. He leaned closer to me.

"No, if you are with the owner. And for fu¢k's sake, Zyra! I don't care what they think! They can go to hell for all I care. Those are only fu¢king garments!" He pointed to my clothes. "What matters to me, is to feed my date with edible, high quality and delicious food! It's her satisfaction that matters and not the others'! And this is a fu¢king date, Zyra." He whispered yelled at me. Damn! I don't know that he can be cliché! He has a point, though. "Now, if you're really uncomfortable here, we can get the fu¢k out and go wherever you are comfortable to." He moved back and started to stand but I stopped him.

"No." I exhaled. "I mean, okay, fair point, besides, we already said our orders, even though this building is yours, we should not waste any food." I surrendered.

"Good, wouldn't want my first date to be a fu¢king failure." He muttered but I fu¢king heard it!

"What?!" I asked astonished. His eyes widened upon realizing that I heard him.

Fu¢k! I still can't comprehend that this is a date. I'm in a date with the most feared Mafia Leader Zacharias Achilles de Luca!

-----_-----_-----

Nov. 30, 2018 – 9:59am

I'm thinking of ending it sooner with lesser chapters left because I'll be busy starting next week, but I don't know...

BTW, OMG! Is Zach for real or is it one of his schemes???

Does Zyra's moves in making him obsessed with her showing its effectiveness or it will be proven unproductive?