Chapter 6

Dedicated to Angie305 and Norahbeauty2 thank u so much!

2nd Update

Zyra's POV

"Because now that I felt you inside my pussy..." I grinded once which caused him to groan and his fingers to press deeper on my hips. "I don't want anybody else..."

I leaned in and ravished his very willing plump lips which he reciprocated with the same fervor.

"Mmmm..." Only he, can make me moan in just a kiss, and only he, can make a kiss heated and make me aggressive.

This man is addictive.

Our hands roamed over each body's body in a frantic way. He ripped his shirt on me in half and I didn't mind, in fact I'm thankful that the heat inside my body can freely radiate off me.

"Fu¢k." I whined in the kiss when I can't pull out his shirt. He chuckled then moved his hands from squeezing my breasts to cupping my face with both of his hands and pulling away from the kiss. We stared at each other with lust filled eyes while breathing heavily. My hands on his hard chest.

Then I did what I shouldn't have.

I hugged him.

I burried my face on the crook of his left neck and tightened my embrace as if I'm afraid of losing him. And the worst is, that's exactly what I'm feeling at the moment. Like I already knew him all my life when the truth is, I just met him yesterday and during the less than 24 hours of encounter, he showed how rude, dangerous, unmerciful and angry he was at me.

'So why do I feel this way? I'm fu¢ked up.'

I slowly pulled myself away from him and noticed that his fists were clenched on his sides over my thighs. I also remembered him stiffened on my hold and never hugged me back, just like a while ago in his house. I looked at his face and found out that the lust was gone, and was replaced by anger.

'S-sorry.' I stuttered then went back to my seat and pulled the ripped parts of the shirt tightly together in my middle to cover my breasts. Now, I feel exposed. He didn't answer nor face me. He just started the car and drove from the sidewalk.

Sh!t! Why do I feel like crying?!

***
Why did I feel that way? Why did I cry when I arrived home? I only seduced him inside the car as part of my plan to manipulate him, so that he will refrain from killing me or my family. But I was the one being carried away by his expertise. And about the hugs, of course, he'll not respond to them because obviously, I am a stranger to him, oh not just an ordinary stranger but a murderer stranger because I killed his ex-fiancé, so what kind of imbecile am I to be hurt from his passive reaction of my embrace?

"Earth to Zyra!" Maxine snapped her fingers on my face.

"Huh?" I asked clueless.

"Are you okay? You've been zoning out since we came here, an hour ago." Ivon asked worriedly, emphasizing the time.