Chapter 3

Zyra's POV

This unknown man climbed on the bed and hovered me. His arms on either side of my head. No parts of our body is touching. I can definitely do some moves but I've learned that he's way stronger than I am, my aching throat proved it. So I should use my brain.

"What is your name handsome?" I asked innocently while batting my eyelashes at him. He scoffed.

"If you think, flirting will set you free then you're wrong." Hmpf! Next level.

"What can I do? I'm only a hormonal teenage girl wanting your cock inside my pussy." I purred seductively and touched his hardening cock over his jeans. His eyes slightly darkened.

"Stop it." He swatted my right hand on his crotch by his left hand. "You killed her and it's time for revenge. You're lucky I've been very busy the whole month that's why you had leeway." He said in a husky voice.

"Then punish me, by thrusting your cock roughly inside my drenched pussy." I held his already hard cock. "Ohhh... you're so big baby..." I moaned while caressing his jean covered cock. He groaned. "Please... let my little pussy meet your huge, fat cock." I put my right hand inside his pants and gripped his cock.

"Fu¢k!" He closed his eyes while breathing heavily. I squeezed his cock tigher then began moving my hand up and down. He pulled my hand out then opened his lust filled eyes. Suddenly, my shirt was ripped in half, followed by my bra. I gasped in shock. He groped my left breast with his right hand and sucked my right nipple.

"Ohhh..." I can't help but moan. How can I not? A greek god like creature is pleasuring my body in an expert way. He moved down and took off the rest of my clothings. He spread my legs and began lapping and eating my pussy. "Fu¢k! Ahhh!" I moaned louder. Damn! He's excellent!
He put two fingers inside and fingerfuck me slowly. " Faster... please..." And he did. "Ahhh! Sh!t! You're fu¢king good, baby!" I almost screamed amd wriggled under him. He's looking in my eyes while eating my vlit and fingerfucking me. Fu¢k! He's so gorgeous!

"Ahhh! I-Im coming!" I said after a couple of minutes of him licking, sucking and biting my clit and fingerfucking me. "Ohhh! Ahhh! Ahhh..." I screamed as my orgasm hit me. Damn! No one has ever make me come that fast except him. Some didn't even make me come.

He  stood and took of all his clothes before hovering me again and thrust suddenly and roughly. "Ouch!" I screamed in pain. I held on his shoulders and closed my eyes breathing heavily because of my orgasm and the pain. He is really huge. Thankfully he stopped inside me.
"You asked for it." He hissed at me. I opened my eyes and saw his handsome face.

"You're so handsome." I said in a dreamy voice. He smirked.

"That won't save you from my revenge either, your highness." Then he thrust slowly in and out.

"Faster... please..." I begged him. Instead of doing, he removed his cock on my pussy then flipped me on my stomach, pulled up my butt then entered my pussy again. "Ohhh!" All parts of my body is in touched with the bed, except my pussy area. It's my first time doing this position, since the guys I fucked just wanted missionary. He thrust faster and deeper. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Yeah!" I screamed on the bed. I turned my head on the right making all my hair fell on the left side and stared at his muscular body. Hard chest and six pack abs. I licked my lips wanting to lick them. "You're so fu¢king hot! Ahhh!"  I can feel my second orgasm building. I pushed my face on the bed and pushed back my pussy to him more. "I'm coming! Ahhh!" I almost scream. After a couple of deep thrusts I felt it. "O-ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! F-Fu¢k!" I screamed. My walls tightened on his cock.

"Sh!t!" He groaned then I felt hot liquid spurting inside my pussy. We rode our orgasm then I immediately fell in a deep sleep with a satisfied smile on my lips.

***
"Urgh!" I groaned when my eyes was greeted by the sunlight. I got a pillow then put it over my face, that's more like it. Mmmm... manly smell. Then the events from last night replayed on my mind. Damn, that was the best fuck that I've ever experienced. I put away the pillow then slowly opening my eyes and waited for it to adjust. I glanced around and discovered that I'm alone. There are two doors on the right. I stood and looked for the bathroom for a pee and shower.

After taking a long relaxing shower. I took the towel from the hanger and tried wrapping it around my body but it's small. It's for men. So I just settle on wiping my body then wrapped it on my head. I remembered him ripping my shirt and bra.

"What will I wear?" I groaned. Oh, in the closet.

I moved to the next room and found a floor to ceiling closet full of various wardrobes. I scanned the shirts and settled on a plain, black, v-neck t-shirt. I put it on and it fell an inch above my mid thigh. The v-neckline fell lowly and showed the upper valley of my breast and a little portion of their swell. I went out of the closet to the bedroom door and found it locked. "What the hell?!" I banged it twice and yelled. "Hey! Let me out! I have class!" I banged it again multiple times "Hey! Open this damn door! Damn it!" I banged it continuously until it opened.

"Shut the fu¢k up!" He angrily snarled at me.

"Well, if you didn't lock me then I won't bang the door." I snapped at him. He grabbed my jaw by his right hand and leaned closer to my face.

"Watch your language, little snake." He threatened. I swatted his hand and smirked.

"I can say whatever I want, little cock." I mocked. His eyes turned dark.

"Oh... little huh?" He whispered while walking slowly to me. I stepped back. "I think you need a reminder of how little my cock is." He smirked evilly.

Oh fu¢k yes...

-----_-----_-----
March 21, 2018 - 7:10 am

A comment will be nice. ;)