Chapter 9

Rank #2 in catfight-hot

#200 in seduction

#384 in work out of 10.7k stories!!!

# 500 in alcohol

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Hope you enjoy!

Zyra's POV

"Just suck the head while hand jobbing the rest." He tutored. Of course I did then I heard him curse. "Fu¢k!" Then I felt his hand on my hair and he gripped all of it. "Faster, baby..." So I fastened my pace. "ahhh... fu¢k... just like that..." His moan became louder, which gained me confidence so I sucked him more like I'm very hungry with lollipop. "ohhh! You're doing good baby... keep going..." I do as I was told then after a while... "fu¢k! I'm near!" He tugged my head away, maybe to prevent me from being flooded by his cum but I want to taste him.

"Hmmm!" I protest while still su¢king his co¢k.

"Fu¢k!" Then I felt his cum burst in my mouth and I swallowed them all. "Damn." He said breathlessly. I'm licking his cum around my mouth while looking intently at him when he tugged up my hair, so I stood and was met by his rough kiss. I kissed back with same fervor, I bit his lower lip then pulled back. "You're such a fast learner, huh?" He teased and I smirked.

"All credits to my teacher, he taught very well." Suddenly, he carried me bridal style then walked to the direction of his bed.

"If that's the case then you should give him a reward, yeah?" He laid me down on the bed gently.

"But I just did." I whined. It's fake guys. He moved slowly and towered me.

"Mmmm... maybe a little bonus won't hurt right? After all, he taught you a new skill." I put my index finger on my chin and pretended to be thinking. His face lowered. "Well?" He asked impatiently.

"Why not?" Right after those words left my mouth, he leaned hastily and ravished my lips. We kissed roughly for a few minutes before his kisses went down to my neck where he su¢ked, bit and licked almost all parts of it. "Ohhh!" I didn't realize that he was already on my pussy eating, su¢king and li¢king it like a fu¢king ice cream. "Fu¢k! Achilles! Ahhh!" Then he stopped.

"What did you say?" He almost growled. Damn! Is he angry that I cursed? But why only now? I mean I cursed at him a lot.

"I cursed?" He shook his head.

"The other one." Huh?

"I moaned?" I state in a more question type again. He closed his eyes then went up so we are face to face.

"The other one." He whispered. I recalled my words.

"Achilles." I raised my left eyebrow at him. He nodded. "Why does it matter?" I asked frustratedly, damn I'm near man.

"No one ever call me by that name." He said as if it was so wondering. It was his fu¢king name, duh?!

"Even her?" I asked absentmindedly then I saw his soft face turned into a stone cold one. Fu¢k! Why do I have to bring her up! Way to ruin my chance of heaven. "Mmm... I-" He abruptly stood.

"It's none of your fu¢king business!" He yelled at me. Woah... All his anger at me came back to his senses. He pointed his right, index finger accusatively at me. "You don't have any fu¢king right to mention her, ever! Got it whore?!" My blood pulled up to my head and I see red. I stood up not minding my nudity.

"Fu¢k you! You narrow minded di¢khead!" I pushed his chest once by my right, index finger. "She didn't accept her loss, so she wanted to kill me! I just defended myself from your crazy fiancé! So you don't have the fu¢king right to blame me! It's her doing!" I emphasized the words 'she', 'your' and 'her'. "You know what? I'm fu¢king tired of all these. Kill me now if you please! Because if you don't, I am fu¢king leaving this hell hole! And you can't do anything to stop me unless you'll kill me!" I picked up my clothes and put them in a record breaking speed before heading to the bedroom door. After going out of that room, I went straight for the main door. "Get out of my way." I said to his two minions standing at the door. His other minions, who are about fifteen, only, are now looking at me, alertly. They didn't move so I walked towards them then gave an abrupt roundhouse kick to the bigger one. A thud followed by a groan was heard when he fell on the floor. Then I heard guns clicking and saw all of them pointing their guns on me. I laughed. "What? All you bulky men can't fight a woman, fairly? You poor creatures hiding behind those guns? Tsk, tsk..." I mocked them and shook my head, then I looked back at the only man standing at the door. "Step aside." I hissed. He didn't move and still pointing his gun at me while I see the other man, in my peripheral view, that he's standing from kissing the floor. Huh! You deserved it, moron. I thought internally.

"Let her go." One of the minions said. I didn't turn to look at him but I know he's the head of all these minions for the reason that they listened to him. I smirked and headed straight to the front door.

***

"All done!" Ivon, Maxine and I said in unison. We looked at each other then burst out laughing.

"Cheers!" Maxine put up her wine glass.

"Cheers!" Ivon and I raised our wine glasses as well and we clank them together. We are currently at Maxine's home. We are having a sleepover and we decided to hit the club, we just finished dressing ourselves and are now ready to go.

"Let's Go!" I exclaimed excitedly. My friends chuckled at me.

"Enjoying your freedom again are we?" Ivon teased me.

"Oh shut it! You love it too!" I retorded while smiling widely.

"Hell yeah!" They said in unison then engulfed me in a group hug.

"We missed you so much Zy." Maxine said emotionally after our hug.

"Very." Ivon agreed.

"Awww... I missed you two guys. Can you give me another hug?" I opened my arms wide.

"Friends forever." I said. They nodded their head and repeated it.

"Friends forever!" Then we head out of the house and hailed a cab to the newest club in town.

If you're wondering, it's been a week since I bravely left Mr. de Luca's mansion. So far, so good. I mean, there's no sign of him everywhere, no threats to my family and friends, and I hope it stays like this forever. Maybe he realized that I'm right and decided not to conduct his unrightfully revenge on me.

'Liar! You are missing him!' My inner voice criticized.

'Yeah, I am, but surely, I'll get over him soon, what's important is my family and friends are safe! There are many fishes in the sea and tonight I'm planning on getting one for myself.' I internally retorded which rendered my inner voice speechless. Good.

-----_-----_-----

Nov. 28, 2018- 12:23pm

Finally! The long awaited chapter.

I'm SORRY guys, I really am. There are so many happenings in my life. Mostly bad but some are good like I already have a permanent work, but it can't be compared to the sadness of losing 3 babies this year. I'm nearly losing it guys, I lost a total of 6babies, but I'm fighting for my only alive child. Plus my physical condition is at risk. I'm on a bed rest now. My uterus is so low it may fall down anytime, and don't even mention the pain I'm feeling. Last week, Thursday, I can't even walk anymore. Thankfully, I'm feelin' better now and I hope I'll totally heal until Sunday because real work starts next week. I'll appreciate your prayers guys, and I'll do the same for you. THANK YOU so much for your support.

This year is the most eventful in my life. I hope the succeeding years will be more positive and happy.

I hoped you enjoyed. Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

xoxo

-pinkbutterfly