I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo X...

By hiraguna

The clock's ticking while I'm reading. While I'm reading, I noticed that I'm searching. Searching for somethi... More

Chapter 1: Fairytale
Chapter 2: Raise Your Head
Chapter 3: Brand New Girl
Chapter 4: You're My Best Friend
Chapter 5: I'm Uninterested in Men
Chapter 6: My Heart Has Always Been Yours
Chapter 7: Waiting Impatiently
Chapter 8: Start Looking For Me
Chapter 9: This Is God's Prank
Chapter 10: I Cannot Stop Looking at You
Chapter 11: Don't Break My Heart
Chapter 12: Even When You're in Pain
Chapter 13: Hidden In Regret
Chapter 14: You're Not My Type
Chapter 15: We Don't Have To Lie
Chapter 16: Don't Have The Courage to Tell You
Chapter 17: It's Too Hard
Chapter 18: I Don't Know
Chapter 19: I, Myself, Lose Control
Chapter 20: Greedy
Chapter 21: You're Rocking With the Best
Chapter 22: I'll Embrace You
Chapter 23: I'll Only Show You The World
Chapter 24: Chase the Truth
Chapter 25: Skies Are Gray
Chapter 26: Going Crazy
Chapter 27: Don't Break My Heart
Chapter 28: That Girl
Author's Note
Chapter 30: You Idiot
Chapter 31: Be Good To Me While I'm Still Here
Chapter 32: I've Never Been In An Emergency
Chapter 33: This Time
Chapter 34: Will Our Memories Fade?
Chapter 35: As Time Goes By
Chapter 36: Now, I'll Be Brave
Chapter 37: Time Keeps Ticking
Chapter 38: A Story Only the Both of Us Know
Chapter 39: Deja Vu
SEQUEL
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 29: Did Something Happen?

2.1K 105 58
By hiraguna

Jihyo's POV

"Why do you even want to go to Y/N?", I clenched my jaw. "I'm the leader. Listen to me."

"It's none of your business.", she stopped packing and moved forward towards me. "Who are you to stop me? It's a pity that I'm allowed to go near her while you aren't. Why Jihyo? What have you done before? Why can't you even tell us what happened for her aunt to be mad like that?"

"Take back what you've said!"

"Enough!", Nayeon held the two of us. "Why are the two of you fighting just because of Y/N? If the two of you likes Y/N, should I join too? Cause I like her too!"

"Yah! Unnie you're not helping!", Tzuyu pushed Nayeon and came between us. "All of you should calm down!"

A knock on the door made us silent. Mina didn't remove her eyes that looks like a laser to me while I diverted my attention towards the door.

"Come in.", I called out.

"Jihyo!", I felt a tight hug when the door opened. "We should talk."

"Y/N.", I mumbled as I saw her face clearly.

"Let the game begin.", Tzuyu smirked at the three of us.

Why is she here right now? Is she going to give us a chaos or is she going to stop it? But, how about her aunt? Did she escape?

Y/N POV

I grabbed Jihyo out of the room and went on the rooftop. Why were there loud noises from the room before? Are they having a fight?

"What do you want to talk about? Why are you even here?", Jihyo swallowed the lump on her throat.

"Can I ask a question first?", I asked her.

"Depends on your question if it's answerable."

Why is Jihyo being cold towards me? What was once a doubt that she's the one who blocked our communication, is now sort of believable.

"Umm. Were you guys fighting before I arrived?", I asked again.

"It would be better if we won't talk about that.", she's avoiding to look directly at my eyes. "Now, tell me why you're here."

"I hate you.", was all I could say.

"How dare you?", her face went sour. "Stop beating around the bush and tell me directly!"

"You blocked our communication! Why did you do that?! Is it because of the fanfic I made about you?! Why? Jihyo! Tell me why!", I screamed throughout my lungs.

"What are you talking about?"

"I cannot communicate with you until my cousin found out that our communication was blocked using my phone. I have no one to blame except you! You're the only one who touched my phone!"

Jihyo's POV

What?! How could she blame me?! I was even giving my all out effort just to send her a message! And who the hell used her phone to block our communication?!

"Y/N, it wasn't me.", I tried to speak for myself. "I swear! There's no way I can do that!"

"Then who would?"

"Do you trust me?", I held her hand and eyed for her real emotion.

"I do."

"Where are you guys going?", Sana asked us.

"Y/N and I would like to relax ourselves.", I smiled.

"Ohh! You can go guys! By the way, Y/N, your friend's cool!", Sana gave Y/N a thumbs up. "Good thing that she knows how to speak Japanese. I'm starting to like her already."

"You brought someone?", I gasped.

"I forgot to tell you that Lina was here.", Y/N giggled. "I guess I got caught up with everything that's happening to us."

"Oh my gosh! My twin is here?!", I searched for Lina.

"Yes, I'm here. Y/N must have forgotten my existence. What a fake friend.", Lina erupted.

"Hey! Sorry! Would you want to hangout with us?", Y/N asked Lina.

"Sana-san, should we go with them?", Lina looked at Sana.

"Of course! Let's go! I'll tour you!", Sana grabbed Lina and went outside.

"They are more excited than us.", I sighed.

We went to the park trying to forget everything. Lina and Sana are acting like lovers by clinging into each other's arms.

"I always thought that Sana was gay.", Y/N laughed while we're following the acting lovers. "More like, I'm thinking that all of the Japanese members are gay."

"If you only knew.", I shut my mouth.

"About what?", she kept on walking. "That all of the Twice members are gay except you? Your fans are assuming that."

"Ahem. Again, if you only knew.", I cleared my throat.

Yet, now is not the best time to confess to her. I have to solve everything first. I'm also thinking about Mina. What if she feels something for Y/N? I don't want to hurt her.

"Hey! What kind of food is this?", Y/N grabbed me on a food stall.

Mina's POV

"Where are the others?", I asked during our dinner.

"Are you searching for Jihyo and Sana? Or are you searching for Y/N only?", Dahyun teased her.

"Can't you directly answer my question?", I harshly said.

"I think Sana likes Lina. On the other hand, Jihyo likes Y/N.", Chaeyoung slowly said. "In conclusion, it could be a double date?"

I calmed myself as I could feel all the eyes observing me. Why do they want me to admit that I'm in love with Y/N? What a bunch of fools.

"Oh. Okay.", I continued eating and went inside my room.

"Feeling down?", Momo opened the door.

"If you're here to force Y/N to me again, you're free to go."

"Why? Isn't it true?", she whispered on the air. "I'm aware of such feelings Mina, I've felt that for Dahyun before. When will you realize it?"

"You're stupid! I won't ever fall in love with her!", I grabbed her collar and showed her the fire inside my eyes. "Don't make me realize that."

"Let me come in!", a voice barged on the living room.

Jihyo's POV

Just like that, all of us ate and enjoyed some meals. I got mad at Y/N when she keeps on telling me that she wants to drink a soju.

"Excuse me. I have to go to the CR.", Y/N got up on her seat.

"Me too.", Lina followed Y/N.

"So, when are you going to tell her?", Sana asked quietly.

"What?"

"About your feelings. Stop pretending."

"Stupid. She considers me as a good friend of hers. I cannot ruin it.", I shot her a glare.

"I'm even going to confess to Lina later.", she smiled.

"What the hell!", I acted like I was going to puke. "You just met each other! You're so gay!"

"Hehehe."

"Excuse me for awhile too.", I stood up.

"Hey! Are you going to puke for real?", Sana called out.

"Nope. Someone's calling me.", I placed my phone on my ear. "Hello Jeongyeon unnie?"

"Ji!", she panted.

"Did something happen?", I asked her.

"We've got a problem.", she focused. "Someone unexpectedly came. We've got an unexpected visitor."

Author's Note: Hello guys! So I just want to share that I'm going to graduate tomorrow! There's nothing wrong with sharing, right? Love y'all! 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.3K 50
Twice x Reader fanfic (More like Me x Twice but I tried) Reader gender: Male The beginning explains everything you need to know This is my first stor...
12K 448 19
Warning: genderbender I hope you can have fun reading this Enjoy!! Started: 05/11/23 Ended: 06/07/23
77.8K 2K 40
𝗔 𝗴𝗰 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘆𝘀 : ) 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 and texts with 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗣𝗢𝗣 𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗦/ 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥...
7.5K 384 38
LYD: Vengance Twice Fanfic (Jeong x Mina) Warning!: Genderbend Story Started: 09/20/23 Finished: 01/21/24