Hidden Secrets (Harry Styles)

By michkale

secrets are harmless, aren't they? [ highest ranking #90 in fanfiction - 2015.06.25 ] More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
epilogue
not an update
after
not an update (sorry)

Chapter 32

41.9K 1.1K 103
By michkale

Thankfully, Harry and I recovered from our fall out. We really just needed to communicate more with each other. Harry was so damn paranoid that I was using him, I needed to remember to remind him that I love him. But this was a relationship as in the two of us, so he was going to need to trust me more. And I probably shouldn’t be so pushy when I want something, it’s understandable what he has to go through. I never really thought about it from his point of view, and I couldn’t blame him.

It was extremely weird knowing that he was living upstairs from me this whole time. Even though he admits to never actually using it, because he had pretty much moved in with me at this point, he said he wanted to keep it just because he wanted his own place. I kept reminding him that it was completely bare and couldn’t be called much of a home, but he insisted on keeping it.

He sat peacefully on my couch, using my laptop to look something up while I made tea for the both of us.

“Haz, what do you wanna do tonight?” I ask, using the nickname that I picked up from Louis. I was leaning over the couch to rest my head in the crook of his neck, peering down at the computer screen which he abruptly closes.

He sets the laptop on the space beside him and looks back at me, “We can go to that club you wanted to go to?” He says shyly.

“We don’t have to, we can stay in and cuddle if you want…” I wrap my arms around his chest, placing a simple kiss onto his cheek.

“Let’s go out.” He repeats.

“Let’s stay in.” I reply.

“I know you want to go out Em, just say it.” He hums.

“No, say that you want to stay in.”

“You’re so annoying.”

“Thank you. How about a compromise.” I ask.

He pauses for a moment, “I’m listening…”

“It’s only like 6 o’clock, so we can cuddle and watch a movie, and then we can go to that club?”

“Sounds fair, to the couch!” He yells, grabbing my arms and pulling me over the couch so I land in his lap. I scoot down further, curling up into a ball and resting my head against his thigh. I feel his hand rubbing my hair and it sends a cooling feeling down my spine. This is what happiness feels like.

-

It was slowly approaching 9 o’clock, and we had decided we should get ready to go out. My hair was still curled from early today, so I left it as it was, touching up a few spots that had gone flat. My make-up was a little more than usual. I put on my sexiest dress, hoping that it would please Harry in a few different ways. It was a slim, tight black dress that hugged my body in the perfect ways. It extenuated the little arse that I did have, and the push-up bra was definitely working some magic. I step out of my bedroom, trying to pull on the high heeled white shoes when I notice Harry sitting on the couch, staring at me in disbelief.

It was weird to see him dressed up again. My heart literally stopped when I saw him, and it wasn’t difficult to tell that his stopped to. His eyes gaped at me, and it’s like I could see the colours in his eyes getting brighter. The sexual tension in the room was definitely high.

He wasn’t even dressed up that much. He wore a simple, low cut white tee shirt that allowed his tattoos to peek through, a pair of nice jeans, his fancy shoes (of course) and a black blazer. He stands up from the couch, walking up to me and stopping right in front of me.

“You look…” He pauses to scan my body again, making me nervous again. “Beautiful.” I blush immediately and try to recover by returning the compliment.

The heels gave me the height to actually be eye to eye to him. I was so focused on his eyes, that I didn’t notice his hands moving to my waist, and mine following in order to his shoulders. “Thanks, you do too.”

“Oh I’m beautiful now?” He says in a girly voice, batting his long lashes at me.

I laugh at him, but then get serious, “The most beautiful person I’ve ever met.” Now it was his turn to blush.

“Let’s go.” He says, pulling me out the door.

-

We arrive at the recently opened club in the downtown area. It was already full and the line-up was down the street, full of desperate girls dressed in skimpy outfits and boys who were looking for a one night stand. Harry and I walk to with our heads down to the front of the line, hearing the groans from all the girls waiting in line. Harry has my hand tightly held in his, directing me through the streets. He stops at the front, and I hear him talking to the guy in charge. Curious at all the people in line, I look up and recieve many dirty looks from girls who have probably recognized Harry.

I give them an evil smile, and simply laugh at how desperate they truly are. They don’t want Harry like I want him. They see him as some big hot shot popstar, they don’t see him as a man with emotions and imperfections. I know Harry better than they ever will. I don’t want him, I need him.

He leads me into the venue, but not before I give the girls in line a little wave, ending it off with my middle finger. Bitches.

We walk into the club and I am already taken by the loud music pumping through my veins and am ready to add some alcohol to that feeling. I rush over to the bar, and order straight vodka.

“Are you sure about that?”

“I’m positive, why you don’t want me to?” I say, biting my lip at him. Harry pauses to stare at me and I know that this seductive act is working. The bartender coughs to get our attention, but neither Harry or I break our stare. I put my hand out blindly to accept it, and drown it at once. I smirk at Harry who is still staring, as I walk out into the dance floor, hip swaying behind me.

The alcohol hit me hard, but I’m still conscious of what’s going on around me. I’m very aware of how closely Harry’s watching me from the bar, and I’m taking complete control over this situation.

I shake my hips to the beat, turning so that I can see Harry again. I point my finger at him, urging for him to join me. At first he shakes his head, denying my invitation. So I dance by myself, and I’m getting a little more attention from other guys than I’d like. A random stranger places his hand around my waist, pulling me to him. Before I even try to get away, Harry is at my side.

“Fuck off mate, she’s mine!” Harry yells over the loud music,

“She’s not a prize.” He replies rudely. I pull myself out of the strangers grasp, running into Harry’s arms.

“Back off buddy, he’s mine.” I say to the stranger, wrapping my arms around Harry’s neck, leaving little space between us. It still felt like we were miles away though.

“Sorry.” I mutter in Harry’s ear.

“That was my fault, I should’ve just come out here.”

“I’m still sorry.” I repeat my words. I feel him sigh against me. We were holding each other in a close embrace, my hands tied tightly around his neck while his hovered lowly on my waist. We stood together, moving slowly side to side against the fast movement. Couples around us jumped up and down, grinding against each other, but we stood still compared to them. It was as if we were in our own little world, staring gingerly into each other’s eyes, like there was no one else but us.

After a few minutes of solitude, we began to pick things up. Our innocent swaying turned into full on grinding. I grasp Harry’s hair as he begins to suck down my neck. I moan out, but my whimpers are lost in the music.

“Harry, can we please get out of here?” I plea. He continues to kiss my neck, and I feel him nodding against my skin. He grabs my hand, pulling me to the nearest exit. We’re still completely full of ourselves, stopping to kiss every now and then. He opens the car door for me, slapping me on the butt as I get in. I giggle very loudly, thanking the alcohol I have in my system. Harry is still sober, as usually, and drives quickly to mine-our apartment.

“I swear if Claire’s home I’m going to murder her.” He whispers in my ear, his hands moving against my torso as I try to open the door.

“CLAIRE?!” I scream out as Harry starts to go to work on my neck again. He finds my sweet spot and I yell out again. No one responds, so we take that as our chance to get started.

“Jump.” He says to me, and I move my legs around his waist while he catches me under the thighs. Our kisses get faster and more rushed as we enter the bedroom.

“You have been driving me crazy all night, I swear to god Emma.” He says, throwing me roughly on the evenly made bed. He lazily throws off his blazer, as I kick off my heels. I grab the material of his shirt reconnecting our lips.

“This is going to be one hell of a night.”

a/n

hell ya 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
189K 5.7K 53
Princess Mus, always lived a life of luxury. She thought her life would go on like this. But, it didn't! Her father and mother have got her marriage...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc