Chapter 25

The video shoot was nearly over and the entire time I was sat in the corner going through nonsense on my phone. Harry had disappeared, again. I figured he just went to get his make up removed, but as I look around for him again, I notice it’s been nearly a half hour since I’ve seen him on the set. I can hear a girl cackling around the studio somewhere, and it’s starting to really annoy me. I’ve thought about going to find her and cut her vocal chords out, but there are too many witnesses here to do that.

Zayn’s words keep making their way to the front of my mind.

I’ve never seen him like how he was with you.”

That made me feel a lot better about this whole situation. Especially after everything Alana had said. Did Harry want to make this more serious? Because I was dying to make him mine. Officially. I knew I would bring it up next time we were alone. If he wasn’t going to make the move, I was going to.

I notice Alana walking towards me. I role my eyes at her, but I can’t help but notice the large smile plastered on her face. She clearly looks pleased, but about what?

She unfortunately sits beside me, “What are you smiling about?” I inquire.

“Nothing, you just might want to watch out.” She doesn’t look at me once, avoiding my stare completely.

“What are you talking about?” She points to the door that the boys got their make-up done.

“You’re happy because of a door?” I ask numbly, obviously she’s dumber than I thought. She gives me an urging glance as if telling me to go look inside.

I stand up slowly heading towards the door, the cackling laugh intensifying with every step I take making me cringe at the sound. I look back towards Alana, but can’t find her anywhere in sight. I push open the door and my jaw drops as my eyes land on them. Harry stands with shoulder turned away from me. A tall dark haired girl has both hands placed on his chest as she leans into whisper something in his ear. He seems to be uncomfortable with the personal space she is invading, but doesn’t make any drastic movement to change it. She wears a skin tight white long sleeved dress that outlines her barely there waist. Her big chocolate eyes look up at Harry behind batted lashes as he chuckles at something she said. She’s absolutely stunning, I want to turn and run back out the same way I came in, but I can’t seem to pull my eyes away.

 Her eyes glance over in my direction, “do you need something?” Her voice rings out before her eye contact focuses back up on Harry. I quickly panic cowering behind the nearest clothing rack.

 “Who was that?” Harry inquires looking around.

“Just some girl,” the girl assures as she moves her hands to the sides of his arms, but this time he backs away.

“What did she look like?” Harry asks, concern lacing his voice. Of course only after he got caught, I shake my head.

“Does it matter babe? I think she left,” She asks making another move towards him, but he backs away towards the door. I wince at what she called him. “She didn’t look pretty enough to be here anyways,” the girl shrugs aimlessly; she yanks at Harry’s arm bringing him back into the centre of the room. I suppose she was right, I was nothing compared to her. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes as I sprint out of the room. “That’s her,” I assume she points at me, and I pray I’m quick enough to escape the room before Harry notices it’s me.

Thankfully no one follows me out of the room. I notice Louis as soon I get out of the room. I crash into him, burying my face into his chest. He wraps his arms around me, cooing me to tell him what happened.